Spit as lube?

garsento

Guest CuriousDallas

When I first started fucking outside my circle of buds it was with the Mexican boys hanging out at a park near my home. All they did was spit and stick, no condoms and I’d had a few buds who did that too. I’m not gonna lie...I was getting fucked a lot so it probably didn’t take much effort to get in me and it worked well when I fucked them too. It definitely seems to be a Latino thing too as most default to that way to fuck. I don’t even had to offer lube, they just spit in their hand and go to town and sound of a guy spitting gets me hard tbh. I wouldn’t want to try that with a condom...condoms you need a LOT of lube. Love having a guys spit and cum mixed in my ass.

As an experienced bottom I have surprised myself by the size of cocks I can take with only spit. Just like I want all natural bare cock inside me, I prefer it with all natural lube also. For an extra added bonus, use the spit that gets pulled out after deep throating a cock. It's the best lube ever.

4 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I prefer Spit and Stick.. tbh, I am always kinda got some juices flowing already, so spit and stick works for me..

Same here. I use deepthroat to lube the cock. My saliva in my throat is nastier than in my mouth. After it, the cock slips easier into my hole. Now I can play only with my dildos. I don’t use lubes, I swallow the dildos deep into my throat and it is also good for that kind of play. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, CuriousDallas said:

When I first started fucking outside my circle of buds it was with the Mexican boys hanging out at a park near my home. All they did was spit and stick, no condoms and I’d had a few buds who did that too. I’m not gonna lie...I was getting fucked a lot so it probably didn’t take much effort to get in me and it worked well when I fucked them too. It definitely seems to be a Latino thing too as most default to that way to fuck. I don’t even had to offer lube, they just spit in their hand and go to town and sound of a guy spitting gets me hard tbh. I wouldn’t want to try that with a condom...condoms you need a LOT of lube. Love having a guys spit and cum mixed in my ass.

I wonder if it has anything to do with being uncut?

I know it is a stereotype, but latinos are more likely to be uncut, I'm not latino but I am uncut and have done a lot more topping than bottoming, which could have a lot to do with my preference.

• 3 weeks later...

Just spit, I suck his cock good and proper, he rims me then shoves his cock in, been like that from day 1. Feels great and doesn’t hurt, just a good amount of friction.

Spit only if lube is not available, and honestly, it's not that effective for me as a bottom.  I keep too tight for there to be great movement in and out with spit alone.  It can and does happen, but it's not my favorite.

Guest Descartes70817

I'll use lube if a bottom wants me to, but the hottest bottoms don't need it after they've slathered my cock with saliva and I've had my tongue as deep in their ass as I could push it, so I just line it up and slide it home.