Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

14 hours ago, find91 said:

I like all day fucks. Fuck, cuddle, rape, cuddle fuck some more. This is why I like whores so much.

Normally my sessions doesn't last less than four hours of FFisting (that is way my sessions are so long: deep cleaning and preparation deserve at least fours hours of FFun), Fuck, Cuddle, Rape and again... All weekend long sessions are the best with the sloppy n' gaping hole already cleaned and cum lubed by the night before but still hungry for more...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, find91 said:

I like all day fucks. Fuck, cuddle, rape, cuddle fuck some more. This is why I like whores so much.

This is perfect.

My cunt is just about to become a yearling and, in that time, it's taken over 160 loads from 20 men. It doesn't sound like much in the grand slut-cycle of life, but in many ways I've been fortunate. The men I've connected with most strongly are all long-fucking multi-cummers, and within that group the most strongly with the most hung. It's not just for the reasons you might think though. 

I started to hear and learn two things from multiple men. After men came once inside me, they were still rock hard but pulled out of me. When I asked them why they did that, they told me that most bottoms can only take one fuck and one load from them. This really bewildered and surprised me. I told them that one of my favorite things is to be cum fucked and that I'd really like them to stay inside me as long as they'd like and cum as much as they'd like. They seemed surprised but very pleased and all mounted up for a longer cunting. 

I also had several men "warn" me about the size of their dick, and not in a humble-brag you're-gonna-love-this way, but in a it-won't-fit-you'll-be-hurt-and-I'll-be-disappointed way. Fortunately, my novice cunt had encountered a man who didn't warn me, but just expected me to surrender my hole and take his dick. So, I did. Only afterwards did I realize how much dick I took. I think this taught me to focus on the man fucking me, and not so much on the dick or mechanics of fucking. When a great man and I started considering getting together, he circumspectly implied he was big. When I said it would be okay, he told me about the last three guys who couldn't even get him half inside them. Again, I said it would be okay and, when we got together, it was.  

With my submissive and service oriented nature, I've naturally gravitated to the least well served breeders based on my own experience. Pleasing them when they have been disappointed before makes me feel like a good (cunt) boy. I've even started to think about my cunt as a utility that men need to be able to expect to be there for them when they need it. For example, over a whole day or night...

All this to frame how and why taking dick and seed in my cunt for as long as a man needs has become a calling. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

This is perfect.

My cunt is just about to become a yearling and, in that time, it's taken over 160 loads from 20 men. It doesn't sound like much in the grand slut-cycle of life, but in many ways I've been fortunate. The men I've connected with most strongly are all long-fucking multi-cummers, and within that group the most strongly with the most hung. It's not just for the reasons you might think though. 

I started to hear and learn two things from multiple men. After men came once inside me, they were still rock hard but pulled out of me. When I asked them why they did that, they told me that most bottoms can only take one fuck and one load from them. This really bewildered and surprised me. I told them that one of my favorite things is to be cum fucked and that I'd really like them to stay inside me as long as they'd like and cum as much as they'd like. They seemed surprised but very pleased and all mounted up for a longer cunting. 

I also had several men "warn" me about the size of their dick, and not in a humble-brag you're-gonna-love-this way, but in a it-won't-fit-you'll-be-hurt-and-I'll-be-disappointed way. Fortunately, my novice cunt had encountered a man who didn't warn me, but just expected me to surrender my hole and take his dick. So, I did. Only afterwards did I realize how much dick I took. I think this taught me to focus on the man fucking me, and not so much on the dick or mechanics of fucking. When a great man and I started considering getting together, he circumspectly implied he was big. When I said it would be okay, he told me about the last three guys who couldn't even get him half inside them. Again, I said it would be okay and, when we got together, it was.  

With my submissive and service oriented nature, I've naturally gravitated to the least well served breeders based on my own experience. Pleasing them when they have been disappointed before makes me feel like a good (cunt) boy. I've even started to think about my cunt as a utility that men need to be able to expect to be there for them when they need it. For example, over a whole day or night...

All this to frame how and why taking dick and seed in my cunt for as long as a man needs has become a calling. 

It's bottoms like u that make me relike sex

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fistcumslut said:

Normally my sessions doesn't last less than four hours of FFisting (that is way my sessions are so long: deep cleaning and preparation deserve at least fours hours of FFun), Fuck, Cuddle, Rape and again... All weekend long sessions are the best with the sloppy n' gaping hole already cleaned and cum lubed by the night before but still hungry for more...

Your right just add fisting to that cycle

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

Speaking from the other side, as a top I've been told by many bottoms that too many tops cum too quickly. I guess I was lucky that the first guy I fucked made me cum in his mouth first, so that in spite of how fucking amazing it felt when my cock slid inside his ass it still took me over 20 minutes to cum, although I stayed so hard after cumming that I kept on fucming until I came again about 15 minutes later. After that it took longer to cum but it felt so much better the longer I took so I learned to delay my orgasm or speed it up to try and cum at the same time.

Edited by Descartes70817

I have an enormous sex appetite so I love --fuck, I NEED-- good long sessions of sex play. Clubs,baths,resorts are ideal because I get the best of all worlds: long heavy use by cocks and hands, multiple partners using me while others watch or wait a turn and multiple loads shot into me. Sex resorts are my favorite because it heavy use for multiple days at a time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have an enormous sex appetite so I love --fuck, I NEED-- good long sessions of sex play. Clubs,baths,resorts are ideal because I get the best of all worlds: long heavy use by cocks and hands, multiple partners using me while others watch or wait a turn and multiple loads shot into me. Sex resorts are my favorite because it heavy use for multiple days at a time.

Gee, where are these sex resorts??

The main thing to remember is it doesn't matter what cumdumps want or like or enjoy. Faggots exist to be used by men as fucktoys and sub-human fleshlights. A cumdump is nothing more than a breeding animal and a cocksucker. Men can use one however they want without pretending to give a fuck about it as a person. important to remember that a cumdump is an it, not a he or a she.

• Like 4

Guest Descartes70817
1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

The main thing to remember is it doesn't matter what cumdumps want or like or enjoy. Faggots exist to be used by men as fucktoys and sub-human fleshlights. A cumdump is nothing more than a breeding animal and a cocksucker. Men can use one however they want without pretending to give a fuck about it as a person. important to remember that a cumdump is an it, not a he or a she.

I have one of those. I don't think I even asked its name for at least six months of using it 4-5 times a week. I just needed a name to save its phone number against so I can call or text to say I'm coming to breed it.

Edited by Descartes70817

1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

I'm confused.

The question posed by the OP was asking bottoms how *they* felt about sustained fucking. It did not ask only cumdumps or faggots how *they* felt about it. Even if it had been framed that way, those men have feelings and thoughts regardless of whether tops care about them or heed them. And, as I understand it, neither self-described cumdumps nor faggots as a group surrender either their gender, or their personhood.

Are you asserting that all bottoms are cumdumps and/or faggots, and therefore their feelings are immaterial and should be ignored? 

I like it to be longer in duration, but sometimes I don't have the time or he doesn't have the time for that.  Ultimately though, it's his choice, not mine.  I'm there for his use.

5 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I like it to be longer in duration, but sometimes I don't have the time or he doesn't have the time for that.  Ultimately though, it's his choice, not mine.  I'm there for his use.

OK slut-boy, I'll try to make it last a little longer than usual...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

OK slut-boy, I'll try to make it last a little longer than usual...

YOU, sexy Daddy, take as much or as little time as you want. 🙂