Finally Getting Fucked By My Popper Supply Guy

I've been in Covid lockdown for nearly 2 months.  I've never in my life gone this long without dick. So, I haven't had any new experiences to write about. But, my mind has been remembering some past experiences that make me anxious to get back out there.

This experience happened several years ago. I had pretty much forgotten about it. But I actually dreamed about it last night. So, I thought I'd write it down while it's in my memory.

First off, I have to tell you that I LOVE poppers. I've been using them for decades. I do miss the old poppers, which are illegal, now. You know, the little glass capsule, covered in gauze netting. You'd break the capsule, put it in the aluminum cylinder and sniff. Real Amyl. Damn! That was hot! The stuff out there now is nothing like it. But, I still do like to get the quick buzz, even if it doesn't last long. Anyway, I live in a city where poppers are readily available at the many sex shops in town. However, there was a guy here in town that advertised on Craigslist all the time. Offering poppers at a highly reduced price. He even sold some brands that were not available in town. Including one unnamed, unlabeled, little brown bottle that would kick you on your ass. It was twice the price of my usual brand. But, for special occasions, it was fun to use. 

Anyway, this guy (I'll call him Brian) sold poppers out of a refrigerator in his garage. He was a tall, muscular guy in his late 60's. For a man his age, he had an absolutely amazing body.  He stood about 6'4''. He had a broad, muscular, hairy chest. Muscular arms and legs. He wasn't exactly beautiful of face. But his impressive build was a huge turn on to me. Even though Brian wasn't exactly a handsome man, there was something about him that I found incredibly appealing. He had that strong, silent, hypermasculine Marlboro Man look to him. In addition to being tall, his hands and feet were quite large. Making me wonder if his dick was as big? He normally wore rather tight jeans. And occasionally, I could make out a rather impressive bulge in his crotch.

I began to purchase my poppers from Brian about 10 years ago. The transactions were always very businesslike. I'd send him a text that I needed poppers. We'd set up a time. I'd drive to his home. Park in front and text him that I was there. He'd text me to come in.  He'd open his garage door. I'd go it, pay him for the poppers and go. He was pleasant, but not much of a talker. It was always quick and businesslike, with little chat or small talk. I had no idea whether Brian was gay, bi, straight or what? I really didn't know anything about him.

I'd been buying from Brian for several years. Normally just one bottle at at time. But one afternoon I told him I wanted 3 of my regular brand. And I wanted one of his "special" unlabeled bottles. As we made the transaction in his garage, he offhandedly said, "This is a big order for you. Have you got something special going on, on, or just stocking up?"

"Yeah. I'm renting a hotel room tomorrow. I'm hosting an anonymous breed and seed party. The brown bottle is for me. It's not going to leave my hands and I'm not sharing." I said with a chuckle. "The other bottles I'll have available for the other guys that want to use them."

"Damn!", he said with a sly smile on his face. "You never struck me as the kind of slut that hosts those things."

I just laughed. "Oh, I'm a horny slut, for sure. I love taking hard dicks and loads." 

Brian just smiled a bit from one corner of his mouth and put the 4 bottles in a small paper bag. Handing them to me, he said "Sounds fun. I haven't been to one of those in quite some time."

"I don't know anything about you, Brian. Mind if I ask if you're gay? I've never been sure?"

"Well, Dave. Not exactly sure how to answer that? I consider myself straight. I don't find men to be a sexual turn-on in the least. But, in my day, I've had many a man's mouth on this dick. And I've pounded many a load into a man's ass. Though I'm not really attracted to men, the sight of a nice ass, male or female will get me hard. So, most would argue that I'm bi. But, labels are just labels. I'm just think of myself as a horny fucker. A hole's a hole. I've never sucked a dick and don't care to. I've never been fucked by a guy or had anything up my ass, and don't plan to. But, if I need to get off and a man will take my load, I'm game. I've been married to the same woman for 40 years. We have grown kids and grandkids. I'm not attracted to men in the least. But when pussy isn't available a man's mouth and ass will do very nicely."

"Damn! If I'd known, I'd have cleaned out and you could pound a load in me, right now." I said 

"Yeah? Well, my wife is disabled. She never leaves home without me or one the kids taking her out. And I never leave her alone, unless one of the kids can relieve me. So, I don't get much of a chance anymore to fuck." he said. 

"That's too bad, Brian. I'm going to be at the Day's Inn, just down the road tomorrow night. If you have any way to get out, I'd be more than happy to offer my mouth and ass for you to use." I said to him. 

"Thanks. Doubtful that will happen. But, thanks for the offer. But, text me your room number tomorrow. And who knows?" he said with a sly grin. 

I thanked Brian, paid for my bottles and left. So, the next day, I checked into my hotel room, got myself and the room ready for my party and sent my room number to all that had requested an invitation. So, in addition to all the others, I sent Brian a text with my room number. I told him the door would be unlocked, just come in. 

Within an hour the first couple of guys had shown up and fucked me. As the 3rd guy was pounding me from behind, my door opened and closed. I glanced towards the door and saw Brian standing there. 

"Hey! Good to see you, bud! I didn't think you'd come." I said as the other guy continued to fuck me.

"My son came by. I asked him to stay for an hour so I could run some errands. So, here I am." he said as he began to undress.

Brian was soon naked and he was an impressive sight, indeed. His muscular body was covered in thick hair. His cock was soft, but hung at least a full 6"s, hanging over a giant set of plump balls. As he walked towards us, the guy fucking me reached over to grab his dick. Brian moved closer to him and the guy stroked Brian's cock as he fucked me. Brian slapped my ass hard. 

"Looks like a nice ass, Dave."

I just smiled and took a drag on my poppers. 

Brian walked over to my head. His cock was still mostly soft, but he lifted it and put it up to my lips. I sucked on his cock as his cock slowly grew and hardened in my mouth. I think the sight of me sucking Brian must have been a turn on to the guy fucking me. Because he now began to fuck faster, harder and deeper. The guy grabbed my hips and rammed deep. 

"Ahh, FUCK!" he yelled as he held his cock deep in me, shaking, as he filled my ass with load number 3. 

Without saying anything more, he pulled from me and walked to the bathroom. I heard the water running in the sink as Brian pulled his now rock hard cock from my mouth and moved behind me. His dick had grown about 2"s in length, to close to 8"s. And swelled in girth by a great deal. As the other guy came back into the room and began to dress, Brian stood behind me and repeatedly slapped his dick on my hole. Even though there was a bottle of lube laying by me, he spit on my hole and his dick a few times and began to press into me. I took some more deep drags on the extra strong poppers as he slowly slid balls deep into me. It was hurting a bit as I adjusted to his length and girth inside me. But the deep drags of poppers soon loosened me up. Brian picked up the other bottle of poppers I had laying by me and took a drag. 

"Give me your bottle." he said as he put the cap on the other bottle and tossed it back onto the bed. 

Brian took some deep drags on the no-named poppers. 2 deep drags in each nostril. And then a deep drag through his mouth. This guy was a pro at this. 
He handed the poppers back to me and I took a few more drags. I knew I was going to need this. He was now sliding in and out of me. He'd go in balls deep, then pull nearly all the way out, before slamming back up into me. Thankfully, his spit and the loads I already had in me was adequate lube and he was easily sliding in and out of me. My head was spinning from the poppers, but I was loving this. I had been fantasizing about this man's dick in me for a long time. Brian was an aggressive top, for sure. There was nothing sensual about his fucking. It was pure, raw, animal sex. No talk, only occasionally I'd hear a grunt as he rammed into me. I'd occasionally take another drag on the poppers, then hand them back to him. He'd push me into other positions. Each time, trying to dig his cock even deeper into me. Finally, he had pushed me further up onto the bed. He was kneeling behind me and had grabbed tightly onto my shoulders as he ground his rock hard, monster dick into me. His fingers were digging into my shoulders, but he'd occasionally release my shoulders to give my ass a hard slap. 

SWAT! "Like it?" he asked. SWAT! "Huh? Is this what you wanted?" SWAT

"Yes! Fuck, YES!", I grunted, as he slammed into me.

Finally he had pushed me onto my side and raised my right leg up to my chest. He as now ramming into me from an angle. This position got his dick even deeper into me. His thrusts were so hard and deep that I found myself gasping for breath. His pace was slowing a bit, but he was still ramming hard and deep into me. Each thrust produced a loud slapping sound as our bodies met. And I grunted each time as his trusts knocked the air out of my lungs. Now he'd trust balls deep. Hold it there a second, then pull nearly out of me. Hold it a second, then thrust hard and deep again. This pattern went on for a minute or two. Then the pace of his thrusts sped up again for a few moments before he let out a soft, deep growl. As he held deep in me, I could feel his cock throb in my ass. I used my ass muscles to milk his cock a bit. Then he thrust a few more times, before he collapsed onto me. Both of us breathing hard, trying to catch our breaths. After a few moments, he rolled off me, pulling his cock out of me as he rolled off me.  He laid on his back, with his eyes closed for several minutes, as his breathing slowly came back to normal. 

He rolled off the bed and stood. He appeared wobbly as he walked into the bathroom to wash up. 

"Wow! Those poppers are strong. It's been awhile. I forget how strong they are." I could hear him saying from inside the bathroom. As he washed up, I climbed off the bed. Feeling wobbly myself, I moved to a chair, sat down and took a few drinks of water from my bottle until my head stopped spinning. Those poppers were strong, indeed. I'd probably had over done it. But, I did need those poppers to take that big, monster dick of his. 

Brian finally came out and dressed. "Glad you texted me, Dave. Like I said, it's been awhile. I sure needed it." 

I truly had enjoyed it as well. But, to be honest, I was hoping I'd have a bit of a break before the next guy showed up. But as Brian was combing his hair in the mirror, trying to put himself into a presentable appearance before he headed home, the door opened and in came another guy. This guy was a middle aged, slightly chubby guy. As the new guy undressed, the door opened again and a younger, buff, black guy in his mid 20's came in and began to undress as well. Brian passed between them on his way to the door, saying to them, "That's a nice piece of ass, guys. Enjoy yourselves!", he said as he walked out the door.

I grabbed my poppers and walked over to the 2 newcomers. Dropped to my knees and began to take turns sucking both of their dicks, getting them hard, before climbing back onto the edge of the bed, putting my ass up and opened for business, again. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, NLbear said:

Hot! Was that the only time he fucked you?

Sadly, that was the only time he fucked me. BUT, there is a bit more to the story. 
I'll complete the story about him when I have time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, travelingbi said:

Sadly, that was the only time he fucked me. BUT, there is a bit more to the story. 

Tease 😉

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, travelingbi said:

Can't wait! Always love your stories

• Like 1

I’ve been also suffering from this covid celibacy for more than two months. Just before this began I was in Berlin and I try to survive with that journey’s memories. So, I totally understand Dave. Furthermore, I am a bit envious of him because of this adventure. 

This story made me horny. Therefore, although here’s now 10am, I am going to go back to my bed with my poppers for some nasty play. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1

Here's the rather strange conclusion to my story about Brian, my popper supplier.

I continued to buy poppers from Brian for several more months. We discussed trying to reconnect for a fuck. But, our availability never seemed to work out. Then all of a sudden Brian wasn't returning my texts. About 3 months went by with no reply, so I gave up even trying to contact him.

Finally, after many months, I got a text from Brian's phone number. The message said it was from Brian's son. He said to call his number if I needed poppers. He was clearing out his Dad's inventory and it was going fast. He left a different phone number for me to call. So, I did just that. I called the new number and Rick answered.

"Hi. This is Dave. You sent me a text about your Dad's ahhhhh..........poppers". 

"Ok. Well, I'm cleaning out my Parent's house, to get ready to put on the market. And I'm selling off his remaining inventory. I found Dad's customer list.  Thought I'd give you guys first crack at it, before I dump it all. A bookstore has said they'd buy most of what I have left. But, they're not going to pay much. So, I'm giving some of you guys one last chance before I dump it." he said.

"Is your Dad ok?" I asked. 

"Actually, no. It's a long story, but I've moved both Dad and Mom into assisted living. Gotta sell the house to pay for it."

"Damn! So sorry to hear that. Well, I definitely would like to buy some. When can I just come by your Dad's place?" I asked.

"I'll be there pretty much all day tomorrow. Give me a call. I should be there." he said.

My schedule the next day got pretty hectic. So, it was early evening before I had a chance to call Rick. Around 7pm, I called him and asked if it was still ok to come over? 

"Yeah. I'll be working here till probably about 10 tonight. Come on over."

So, I did just that. I pulled into the driveway around 9pm. The garage door was up and I could see a shirtless guy on a ladder, pulling items off the top of a cabinet and tossing it to the garage floor. As I got out of the car, he climbed down the ladder and we walked towards each other. 

"Hi Rick. I'm Dave." I said as I walked towards him. 

He nodded his head to acknowledge me, but didn't say anything. I came inside the brightly lit garage and up to this tall, hairy, muscular guy that was dripping in sweat. 

"I'd shake your hand. But, as you can see, I'm a sweaty mess, right now", he said with a chuckle. I just smiled in reply. "What is it you're looking to buy, Dave?"

"Got any of that no label stuff?" Rick shook his head no.
"How about Amsterdam?" I asked. 

Rick opened the refrigerator and searched. Reaching into the fridge he pulled out a small box. Opening it, he said. "Three. That's the last of those."

"How much?" I asked.

"Ahhhhhh......$20 for all three? That OK?"

"Yeah. Sure." I say as I hand him $20 and he hands me the bottles, which I slip in my pocket. 

"I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad, Rick. A very nice man. He's always treated me well." I said.

"Thanks." Rick replied as he reached for a rag that was on the counter, next to the fridge. He wiped some sweat that was running down his forehead. Then used the rag to wipe the sweat from his broad, hairy chest.  

"Fuck! It's too hot to stay out here any longer. I've been out in this heat all day. I think I'm done for tonight. I'm gonna make myself a drink. You feel like a drink, Dave?" he said as he tossed the rag back onto the counter, not even looking at me. 

"Ahh..... yeah, sure", I replied. 

Rick headed towards the door leading from the garage, into the house. He hit the garage door opener as he stepped into the house and the garage door rattled to a close. Holding the door open for me as I followed him inside the house. We walked into the kitchen and Rick pulled two plastic cups from the cupboard, then filled them with ice from the freezer. 

"You like scotch, Dave? I hope the answer's yes. Cause I think that's all I got." he said as he filled his plastic cup with a healthy pour of scotch. 
"I've already taken most of Dad's booze over to my place. So, this is what's left." he said as he poured another healthy amount into my cup. 

"Scotch is fine. Thanks." I said as he handed the cup to me. 

"Sit." he said as he motioned to the two chairs at the kitchen table. 

We walked to the table and sat across from each other. We both took a sip of our scotch. Rick put his cup down and ran his hand over his hard, muscular, furry chest. I was of course wishing I could bury my face in that fur covered chest. Rick definitely had his Dad's rugged, masculine build. 

"Sorry. I should put my shirt on. But, fuck......... I'm not even sure where I tossed it?" he chuckled. "It must be out back." he said. " I was clearing off the patio, earlier. I think I must have tossed it back there." he said as he took another swig of his scotch.  "

Rick now kicks both his dusty shoes off his feet, as he takes a big swig from his scotch. Then he walks over to the counter to pick up the bottle. He pours more in his cup and tries to do the same to mine. 

"Whoa........ No thanks, Rick. I've gotta drive home", I say, as I cover my cup with my hand and he puts the bottle down on the table and sits again. 

"Well, I don't. Gonna stay here tonight. I'd like to get another early start here, tomorrow." he says as he takes another drink. 
"So, Dave............" he says as he again rubs his chest.  Pausing to find the right words.
"Correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong guy...........but...................." he pauses again.
"See...........Dad and me...... we speak pretty frankly. My sister is my Mother's clone. She has Mom's beauty as well as her uptightness." he chuckles as he takes a sip.
"I'm my Dad's clone. I have my Dad's build. Have my Dad's frankness. And I share my Dad's...........ahhmm..........libito, I guess is the word. The truth is I'm just a horny fucker, like the old man." he says, and laughs again. 
"So, as I said, Dad and I speak pretty frankly and don't keep secrets. I remember him telling me about some customer of his that he fucked in the ass. From the way he described this guy. I'm thinking it might be you. Am I right? Sorry if I got you mixed up with someone else." he says, looking directly into my eyes.

"Uhmmm........ Well............ ", I'm really struggling with how to answer this.
" Well, yeah Rick. Your Dad did fuck me once. It was a pretty damn good fuck too, I might add." I say with a nervous laugh. 
"I can't believe your Dad told you he fucked guys?"

"Well.......As I said, we're pretty frank. Hope you're not offended by my frankness."

I shake my head "no" and take a big sip from my scotch. 

"So........" Rick stammers. "Well........with my frankness....., I'm just gonna come out with it. I'm a divorced man, with no steady girlfriend at the moment. And with all I've got on my plate at the moment, dealing with my parent's and everything else, I haven't had the time to even try to get laid. Buddy, my own hand just doesn't do it for me. I could use a warm mouth if you're feeling generous." 

I don't even reply to him. I reach in my pocket and pull out one of the popper bottles that I'd just bought from Rick. I peel off the black plastic seal around the lid. I unscrew the lid and take a couple of drags on it as I move to the floor. I kneel between his legs as he unbelts his cargo shorts, unzips, raises his ass and pulls his cargo shorts to his ankles. He pulls his feet through and tosses the shorts to the side with his foot. He now does the same with his boxers. He's now sitting in front of me, completely naked, except for the pair of white socks, still on his feet. I lean forward and take his cock in my mouth. His cock is also a clone of his Dad's. Nicely 6"s soft and growing rapidly as I begin to suck on him. Ricks dick is just like his Dad's with the exception that unlike his Dad, Rick was uncut. I sucked and gently chewed on his very ample foreskin. Then pushed the skin back with my lips, while taking his cock deeper down my throat. Rick reaches for my poppers and takes a few whiffs. 

I'm inhaling his sweaty, musky crotch smell, which is nearly as intoxicating as the poppers. I take another whiff of my poppers, then begin to suck on his swollen nuts that are holding several weeks of hot cum. I lift his legs and get my tongue up to his ass. He pulls his knees to his chest as I lick and tongue fuck his musky ass. 

"Ahhh....... Fuck, dude! God Damn! Eat that ass, you nasty fucker! Holy Shit! Dad's right. You are a nasty slut!" Rick says as I continue to eat his ass. 
"MuthaFucka................. Yeah............" he says as he now spreads his ass to let me get in deeper. 

Then he drops his legs. He straightens in the chair and my mouth dives for his now rock hard cock. One of my fingers just gently rubs his wet asshole as my mouth is sliding up and down his cock. He's got one hand on the back of my neck as I hungrily suck his cock. Rick must have really been needing this. I doubt it took even 5 minutes from start to finish. He very soon pulled my head down on his cock by the back of my neck. His hips were humping and he let out a growl as he filled my mouth with his hot load. 

In typical straight man fashion, once he came, he wanted me gone. He quickly stood, pushed past me and began to put his boxers and shorts on. I stood, put the poppers in my pocket and said, "Well, that was unexpected and fun. Thanks!"

I pulled myself together and asked. "Should I go out through the garage?"

"Follow me." he said as he led me to the door leading to the patio. He flipped on the patio light. Opening the door, he stepped out and I followed him out to the patio. 

"There it is." he said as he picked up a t-shirt that was draped over the back of a chair. I walked past him as he pulled his shirt on.

"Which way out?" I asked. 

"Round there", he said as he pointed to his left. 

With that, he went back into the house, flipping off the patio light as I rounded the corner of the house. 
I didn't hear anything from Rick for many months.  Then I got a couple of late night texts from him. Both times he messaged that he needed a blow job. But, it just wasn't possible for me to drive over to service him at the moment. I guess he finally gave up and I've never heard from him again. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...