Absolutely transfixed by this story.  Loving, passionate, teary, lustful and just a right dash of dirty.  You sir, are a gifted storyteller.   I feel so drawn to the characters and never want it to end.  That’s said definitely understand the time and energy such storytelling requires.  Deeply appreciated kind sir!

• Like 2

Part 14 - The Budding Flower Blooms

The car turned on to Via Della Randa in Arzachena on the outskirts of Porto Cervo in northern Sardinia, passing the gates where Conrad got his first view of Villa Luna. Unlike Hibiscus Manor the villa was rustic on the outside but inside he found it a complete contrast, modern and sleek with exceptionally high end designer furnishings all decorated to complement the surroundings and emerald coast. The whole place was a world away and the Italian housekeeper cook was there to greet them at the door. Conrad put his bag down in his bedroom and walked out on to the terrace balcony that overlooked the freeform infinity pool that lead to views down to the sea. Adam walked out on his terrace and hinted for them to go for a swim. By early evening Conrad was sitting under the umbrella by the pool sipping on a beer and watching Adam swimming in the pool. Actually feeling chilled out and relaxed he was really looking forward to spending the next two weeks doing nothing. Adam climbed out of the pool and took a sip of Conrad's beer then held out his hand 'Swim with me' he said pulling him off the sunbed. Seeing Adam in this completely different environment he found a very intelligent, sexy and funny guy coming out of his shell. Conrad swam to the end of the pool joining Adam resting his head back against the edge of the pool enjoying the sunshine.

Conrad looked at him "Did it take you long to get over what happened?" he asked.
Adam nodded swam around in front of him "Months, but then it was several years in the making".
Conrad cocked his head to one side admiring him "Is it strange I feel nothing about what happened?" he asked.
"No" Adam replied holding Conrad's hands "you were very lucky that he had very little time and it was picked up by Jack".
"How so?" Conrad asked looking at his hands.
Adam smiled "If he had got you away then it would have been very different, a very dark place to end up".
"I'm sorry" Conrad said apologising "for what you had to go through".
Adam moved closer and kissed him tenderly on the lips "You were luck you had a trigger word" he said sadly.
"Trigger word?" he asked looking a little confused.
Adam nodded "Yes someone only had to mention Jack and it seemed to snap you back to reality quickly" he revealed.
Conrad kissed Adam gently "This isn't going to be about having sex is it?" he asked worriedly.
Adam laughed "What here?. No" he replied "strangely as attracted as I am to you it is about enjoying ourselves in the sun".
"Phew" Conrad said smirking "people will think I am a slut sleeping with everyone" he said laughing.
Adam splashed water at him "I think our dinner is ready" he said hearing the table being laid "shall we?".

Conrad and Adam climbed out of the pool and dried themselves, spending a lovely evening eating and talking about things in general well in to the night. Conrad was wide awake having slept some of the afternoon by the pool and now sat there looking out at the lights dotted around the landscape down towards the ocean. Adam returned from the kitchen with some cold beers and suggested they go sit by the pool, Conrad following and sat on the edge dipping his feet in to the cool water.

"When are we getting the tattoos done?" he asked Adam who sat close to Conrad.
Adam but his bottle down "I didn't know if you were going to go ahead or not" he said glancing at Conrad.
"Of course" he replied "Jack changed my life it is the least I can do to honour the love I had for him".
Adam put his arm around Conrad and sniffed shedding a tear "I thought I was over it" he said shaking his head.
Conrad kissed his cheek "I know, some days it just hits me" he admitted "I find it hard and still talk to him in the greenhouse".
Adam hugged him "I go up and see him when it does" Conrad said "I take it as him telling me off and to visit".
Adam chuckled "You are amazing Conrad, I can see why he adored you" he said pausing taking a moment.
"What about Harry?" Adam asked with baited breath waiting for his reaction.
Now Conrad chuckled "Harry" he said contemplating "one day we may meet and not butt heads" looking at Adam.
Adam smiled "Harry thinks you are a perfect match for him" he said keeping it light hearted".
"He does?" Conrad asked raising an eyebrow staring at the water "I still think of him a lot".
"What when having sex with other men?" Adam asked then receiving a hard playful punch from Conrad.
Conrad sat in silence moving his feet "What if it is meant to be Adam?" he asked "how will I really know?".
"How do we go about it?" Conrad continued "What if it is a disaster like always?".
"Woah" Adam put his hands up "man you have got to calm down and take a breath Conrad" he said sincerely.
"Sorry, I get all flustered when I think about him" Conrad said sipping his beer "Fuck" he shouted.
Adam smiled "I think you just answered everything yourself" he said finishing his beer.
Conrad smirked "That was a lousy get out clause" he said downing his beer and standing up.
"Time will tell" Adam said holding out his hand for Conrad "bed time, I am knackered".
Conrad took his hand "Can we sleep together in the same bed like" he asked tentatively.
"Of course" Adam replied smiling at him "but no sex" he reaffirmed and Conrad nodded.
"The week we get back we will go to the tattooist Jack used" Adam said walking with him.

By morning Conrad woke and could smell the coffee, literally, since Adam placed a strong Italian coffee on the table by Conrad. He sat up and held the cup under his nose taking a deep sniff nearly blowing his head off at the strong aroma. Adam grinned watching Conrad drinking it and screwing up his face at first until the effects of the caffeine kicked in.

"Wow" Conrad said almost bouncing off the walls "dam that is good".
"Not too strong for you I hope?" Adam said crawling back in to bed next to him.
Conrad shook his head leaned over and kissed him "Thank you letting me sleep with you".
"Do you find sleeping alone hard?" Adam asked curiously "I did, for months" he added.
"I feel safe with someone sleeping by me" Conrad replied putting his cup down "a comfort thing".
Adam nodded and snuggled down in bed pulling Conrad with him "Trust me it gets easier".
"Do you always get so hard in the morning?" Adam asked cuddling Conrad.
Conrad giggled "Yes" he replied "this morning I think the coffee has made it harder".

Adam laughed and kissed him softly on the lips allowing Conrad to lay half across him dozing on and off for a few hours. Harry arrived at the airport and checked-in for his flight, the last few days had been a bull dozing of emotions and surprises since dinner on Wednesday evening with Adam. He had stayed over with Harry and told him what Conrad had just been through with this guy, he got even more upset to hear the entire story about Adam and his one long term relationship that nearly destroyed him. As Harry sat watching the gate staff preparing for boarding a lot of things made sense about why Adam only picked up anonymous quick fucks and never at his penthouse that overlooked the Thames. He chuckled to himself remembering the first time he visited Adam there, the security at the door was tighter than the MI6 building Adam boasted. Even then you had to be given a code by the owner to operate the lift up to the floor then there was two sets of double doors, Harry smiled how he had knocked on the wrong door and found himself staring into the face of a famous pop star. They laughed and asked if he was looking for Adam and pointed to the other set of doors. He heard the boarding announcement and smiled even more thinking that Conrad would probably have found that hilarious. The two hour flight had him thinking of Conrad, in fact he was still never far from his thoughts. Despite Moham's persistence to sort it out once and for all there just never seemed to be the chance to catch Conrad at the right time. Travelling on his own without Moham was a very different experience, it was the first time he had flown on a budget airline and was finding it a strange and unreal experience having never flown below first class with Moham. The seat was small and cramped and uncomfortable and that was just the beginning, the worst part, he was a no one lost amongst all the other passengers. He so loved the usual pampering and special treatment he got when the airline knew it was he who arranged Moham's flights and airline of choice. He put his headphones in and closed his eyes opening them again when the seat belt sign lit up and chimed softly overhead announcing their final descent. Bags in hand Harry walked out of the arrivals door and saw a uniformed chauffeur holding a sign with his name on. He breathed a sigh of relief, normality resumed he told himself settling in to the Mercedes and the drive along the coast to meet Adam at the villa.

Adam and Conrad returned from their walk down to the beach and a brief swim in the Mediterranean, after a light lunch Adam received a text from Harry telling him he had arrived and on his way. Conrad decided to lay by the pool in the shade and soon dozed off, he was beginning to feel great and happy enjoying his time with Adam. The car pulled up to the villa and Harry ran over hugging Adam who stood waiting for him. Collecting his bags Adam took him up to his room to unpack, sitting on the bed Adam chatted away watching Harry putting things away neatly leaving his swimming trunks out. If Adam was nervous he sure as hell hid it from Harry who had no idea what was waiting on the pool terrace. Both Simon and Moham kept asking for updates on their group chat and Adam had to tell them to be patient and he would message with an update soon.

"Right lets get you in the sunshine Harry" Adam said standing up throwing his trunks at him.
Harry caught them with one hand "What is the rush?" he asked casually "have nearly two weeks" he reminded him.
"I know" Adam replied smiling "so cute" he said watching Harry change "ready?" he asked.
Harry nodded and looked at him "What you told me the other night about Conrad. Is he really okay?" he asked.
Adam glanced out to the pool forgetting for a moment "Seems to be, there might be some way to go".
Harry walked over to Adam "Why did no one tell me, I could have helped?" he said looking worried.
"And you just leaving that Sunday like the world was ending" Harry continued "you kept me in the dark".
"I'm sorry Harry, it wasn't my place to say anything at the time" Adam said washing over with guilt.
Harry walked towards the door "It was good you was there for him" he said "are you coming?".
Adam walked down stairs with him "You go out and get comfortable I will bring you a beer" he said.

Adam watched the back of Harry going through the open folding doors on to the terrace, Harry had a good look around and walked over to the pool area. Adam was biting his nail with anxiety praying this was not going to end up like their other meetings. Harry put his towel down on the bed and stood up, he saw the lightly tanned body, arms folder across his chest and head slightly drooped to one side fast asleep. It took him a moment of realisation that it was Conrad, peacefully sleeping. He stood rooted to the spot staring at him then looked towards the villa spotting Adam looking at him from the kitchen he briefly smiled and disappeared. He wanted to run over to Adam and kiss him thinking that Conrad knew he was joining them. Harry walked quietly to the sunbed and sat down, his body brushing Conrad's leg who mumbled and smiled in his sleep. His eyes fixated on Conrad sleeping unable to suppress all his feelings that surfaced, his heart racing full of love for him. Without rhyme or reason of understanding Harry could not figure out why he felt this way every time he saw him. Harry took a long hard look at his body and the off brown coloured hair below his belly button that grew wider the lower he looked finally disappearing under his trunks, even that was enough to make Harry love him even more. Slowly he raised his hand and ran his fingers along Conrad's calf, he looked up at the face and watched that perfect smile appear.

"Stop it, it tickles" Conrad mumbled under his breath, eyes still closed.
Harry's fingers slowly worked higher and Conrad giggled opening his eyes "Harry!" he said in a velvety tone.
Harry lifted his fingers off Conrad's leg "What are you doing here?" Conrad asked sitting forward.
"On holiday, what are you doing here Conrad?" he asked staring in to his pale brown eyes.
Conrad looked around "Adam brought me here for a break" he replied laying back down hands covering his face.
"So wait, you didn't know I was coming?" Harry asked, Conrad shook his head removing his hands from his face.
Harry looked muddled and perplexed "Sorry, I think people are trying to push us together" he said standing up.
Conrad sat forward again "Harry wait" he pleaded watching him walk over to his sunbed.
"I can't keep doing this Conrad" Harry said about to blow up "no more it ends now".
Conrad stood up "Did I turn you down?" he asked, Harry stopped "Harry why are running from it?".
Harry turned "What is that suppose to mean?" he asked feeling deflated.
"You Harry, you run off angry and broken" Conrad replied hastily "you never give me a chance to speak".
"God I fucking love you Conrad" Harry shouted "clearly this is one way traffic".
Harry marched inside "Here we go again running away" Conrad shouted back at him then sat on the sunbed.
"Harry" Adam called out following him towards the staircase.
"Leave me Adam" he said angrily going up his room tears streaming down his face.
Adam stamped his foot and walked outside to Conrad "Do I need to lock you two in a room together?" he asked.
"Not now Adam please" Conrad replied wiping his eyes "we can't get along" he said.
Adam sat next to him "You are both so in love it is getting almost to stupid to watch this" he said.
Conrad shook his head "Maybe I am too broken to be fixed Adam" he said putting his head in his hands.
"What makes you think you are broken Conrad?" Adam asked putting his hand on Conrad's knee.
Conrad sighed "Look at me I am a mess, stupid, preyed upon and damaged" he said raising his voice.
"Raise your voice at me and I will fucking slap you Conrad" Adam said staring at him.
Conrad looked at him a little timidly "No one can treat you like dirt" Adam said "not even you".
"I'm sorry" Conrad replied shuffling away from Adam.
Adam grabbed Conrad's hand "I mean it, despite how much I like you I will slap you down".
Conrad looked at him "Adam, it scares the hell out of me, that is why I keep pushing him away".
Adam pulled him closer and hugged him "You need to fix Harry before you completely break him apart".
Conrad moaned "I have never done anything to him!" he answered.
"I know and that is the root of the problem between you" Adam replied patting his knee.
"Conrad" Adam said softly "open yourself and don't be intimidated, don't be scared of how you feel".
Conrad sniffed "I am boxed in with this aren't I?" he asked Adam looking at him.
"No" Adam said sternly "only you can box yourself in and if you do that you will never see how to love anyone".
Conrad stood up "He is the only one I love and have done since we met, the cheeky arrogant sod he is".
Adam chuckled "Spoken like a true lover" he said "you two need to start getting along".

They walked indoors to get washed and changed for dinner Conrad walked towards Harry's room and stood outside the door nearly bolting it afraid of what Harry might do now. Taking a deep breath he knocked lightly on the door and waited, he could hear the soft padding of skin walking across towards the door. Harry opened it and looked at Conrad 'What? he asked in a very annoyed manner holding his t-shirt. Conrad stood there looking at him his mouth going dry and completely at a loss for anything to say. His body yearning and heart racing looking at Harry who didn't look to happy to see him and getting impatient with Conrad. Harry shook his head having had enough of this, he moved and Conrad grabbed him lunging forward and kissing him on the lips. Harry had no time to respond and as quickly as Conrad kissed him he was gone running down to his room. Harry watched him dart in to his bedroom closing the door with a slam and running in to the bathroom he retched a couple of times from the nerves and his body shaking. Harry closed his bedroom door and leaned back against it, a smile slowly appearing on his face. One kiss was all it took to give him enough of a signal that the spark between them was very real. Conrad sat on the floor his nerves all over the place, had he really just done that and kissed Harry he thought. A feeling of happiness creeping in amongst his own self doubt of being good enough for Harry, the draw was there and he felt it when their lips finally touched.

Conrad finished putting his shorts on looking at himself in the mirror then checking the time, it was only 7pm and already felt like the longest day in his life. Closing the door he walked downstairs and out on to the terrace where Adam and Harry sat talking on the outdoor sofa both holding a glass of wine. Adam smiled and stood up pouring Conrad a glass. Carefully assessing the situation he took a seat in on the armchairs, a mistake on his behalf with Harry seeing it as another orchestrated brush off. Adam did his best to keep them both motivated in conversation, some awkwardness prevailed amongst the patches of silence that continued over dinner. Adam was going stir crazy and had to bite his  lip, he wanted nothing more than to slap both of them and instead he went to make coffee leaving them alone at the table. Harry didn't know what to make of the entire situation, close to the verge of giving up he got nothing from Conrad. He finished the glass of wine and stood up slowly walking over and around the pool standing at the top of the grounds looking over the twinkling lights down to the sea. Adam looked out and saw Conrad sitting there twisting his glass of wine around in his fingers 'God sake get up and do it Conrad' he muttered to himself. Conrad looked over to where Harry stood and smiled, suddenly his legs went to jelly preventing him from moving. Desperately trying to compose himself he nervously took a hefty swig of the wine and, taking a deep breath he finally felt steady and stood up, the night air was so still and eerily quiet, no breeze, no rustling in the trees. Adam glanced at him quickly 'Come on Conrad' he quietly said egging him on from the kitchen to be disturbed by the coffee machine finishing.

Conrad took a few steps towards Harry, the strangest feeling ran through his body along with a warm breeze that suddenly hit his legs and seemed to crawl up his body and waft softly over his face but feeling a chilly edge at the same time. He couldn't describe the feeling or understand what it was, it felt like warm hands were trying to coax him forward towards Harry. He could definitely feel the warm air hitting his legs, neck and arms yet the plants and trees were as still as anything. His feet moving in Harry's direction getting closer and closer, Harry moaned and rolled his head back feeling a warm breath like breeze shrouding his body filling him with the most intoxicating sense of love. Conrad found his hand softly running down Harry's back through the cotton of his shirt.

Harry shook his head "Don't do this Conrad unless you mean it" he replied standing and waiting for him.
"Enough of these silly games Harry" Conrad said softly slowly turning Harry around to face him.

They both felt it, the warm breeze appeared again from nowhere the weirdness of it almost frightening the hell out of them both. The strange soft caressing of the warm breeze intensified around their bodies, eyes fixed on each other. Both of them touched by an ethereal feeling pulling them together, in their head a silky exquisite and heavenly voice seemed to tell them this is where their destiny starts and lies. Neither knew the other was having the same experience causing goose bumps on their arms, the hairs on the back of their necks stood up the stronger the delicate force worked pushing them together. Harry thought of nothing else and blocked everything from his head focusing on Conrad who so close to him now. Conrad wrapped his arms around Harry his mouth being guided until their lips touched and sensed each other. A graceful kiss of respect between them that transformed with delicate elegance, Harry's arms moved around Conrad's body holding him and entering a kiss of pleasure and passion that burned for many months now released. The warm breeze vanished with only the sound of the crickets mating call filling the night air.

Adam reached up to the cupboard to get the cups stumbling and feeling dizzy, a shiver ran up his spine spreading out through his body filling it with a warm loving sensation. Disorientated he regained control and stood up 'I love you Jack' he called out in a soft loving tone. Adam leaned over the counter for a moment unsure why he had said that, he was confused and unable to make sense of what just happened. Adam quickly looked as if he suddenly knew it was over and sure enough Conrad and Harry stood kissing then in a brief flash of a moment he saw Jack and himself standing out there kissing like they had done many years ago. He stared out the window at the memory a tear trickled down his cheek from all the happy times he had with Jack here at the villa. Not sooner had it started he felt a desolation taking over his body that brought him back and suddenly the image of Jamal came in to his head making him smile. Grabbing the cups and coffee he headed outside with hardly any recollection of what he had experienced. Adam put the coffee pot on the table and looked over at Conrad and Harry who where hugging each other placing tender kisses on the other. Adam was still reeling at his experience in the kitchen called them over and Conrad took Harry's hand walking with him to the table both smiling in relief that finally, and without reservation they had got together.

"So what happened?" Adam asked as they sat down at the table whilst he poured coffee for them.
Harry looked at Conrad "Can't explain it" Harry offered up "sort of felt it today more than ever".
"You did?" Conrad asked looking at him "how weird, I felt this warm breeze but it was cold like it was meant for me".
Adam looked at them both strangely "It was the weirdest feeling like it was pushing me" Conrad said.
Conrad scratched his head "I got the feeling that it knew me and what I needed" he continued "losing the plot" he said.
Harry shook his head "That is crazy" he said "I had the same sensation like it told me to accept it" he explained.
"Then it was gone as soon as we kissed" Harry said trying to put it in to words "it was around and in me".
Harry shivered "Left me empty with only you in my head" he said looking at Conrad.
Adam listened to them both then quietly he spoke "I am convinced it was Jack, well his spirit".
"That is ridiculous" Conrad said and chuckled "surely not?" he asked doubting himself now.
"In the kitchen I went dizzy and stumbled then said I love you Jack" Adam explained "I felt full of love".
Harry looked at them both "You really don't believe in ghosts do you?" he asked looking at them both like they were crazy.
Adam shook his head "Not at all" he said "now I am not sure, I mean how do you explain what we all felt?".
Conrad was sat with a smile on his face "Well I think it is lovely and I am sure it was his doing".
"The weirdest thing was after what happened to me I knew you two were going to be okay" Adam told them.

There was no question that all three of them were a little uneasy about their experience and the more they talked about they could not find any other explanation for the events that evening. Conrad easily saw that it had hit Adam quite hard his hand still trembled slightly. Harry fetched them all a brandy to calm their nerves, Conrad looked at them both and suggested they all share a bed. He certainly didn't want to sleep alone tonight and was sure Adam or Harry didn't want to either.

When they climbed in to bed Harry looked at Conrad "You need to sleep on the right of him" he told Conrad.
Harry grinned "I always sleep on his left side" he explained with Conrad raising an eyebrow.
Adam slapped Conrad's leg "Nothing like that" he said "not like you and Jamal" he teased.
Harry sat up "Who is Jamal?" he asked looking at them both.
Conrad went straight faced "Well a close friend, very close" he said.
Adam laid down "They fuck like erratic rabbits on speed" he said putting his arm around Conrad play pinching him.
Conrad giggled and looked at Harry "I don't love him before you go off on one".
Harry leaned over and kissed Conrad "Good I expect you to love only me" he said teasing Conrad with his lips.
"I always have Harry, ever since you punched me" Conrad replied touching Harry's arse for the first time.

Harry smiled and tongued Conrad deep both giggling since Adam was copping a feel of both their asses remarking that he felt like he was in heaven. Suddenly they both attacked a nipple each sending Adam in to fits of laughter, his hips bucking up, down side to side, his cock flopping at first then started swinging around the harder he got. Harry and Conrad both slipped their hands down taking hold of his cock and balls 'Make him cum' Conrad said looking at Harry 'show him we are the bosses now'. Harry chuckled securing his hand around Adam's cock, Conrad's hand slipped under his scrotum finding his arse hole and teasing it with a finger. Their mouths still attacking Adam's nipples and he resided to his fate and laid there moaning like a quality porn star. Harry's working on his cock stimulated Adam in a way he hadn't felt in a long time, his balls tingling 'oh fuck' he muttered then grabbed both the boys heads pushing them down towards his cock as he began jettisoning a huge load of his cum hitting both their faces. Pulse after pulse of his seed firing out and making a mess on Conrad and Harry's faces. Adam sighed long and hard rubbing the boys heads. Harry leaned over to Conrad and licked his face moving Adam's cum towards Conrad's mouth pushing it in with his tongue and kissing him. Conrad giggled and did the same to Harry this time holding their kiss longer. Harry leaned down and sucked up some of the cum then kissed Adam. Conrad copied him but almost swallowed it instead managing to hold a small amount in his mouth he kissed Adam depositing the cum back to the owner and smiled down at him then pulling Harry forward he kissed him with greater passion.

Harry sat up stroking his cock and looking at Adam "Now you have to pleasure us both' he said.
Adam smiled "No I want to see you two pleasure each other" he replied folding his arms waiting.
Conrad looked at Harry "Nah you owe us Adam" he said straddling across and pushing his cock in to Adam's mouth.
Adam tried to protest with his mouth full of cock "That is so sexy" Harry said moving over to kiss Conrad.

He was finding it hard to resist and in gracious defeat he worked on Conrad's cock slowly then stopped and grabbed Harry's cock pulling him closer. Feeling like a child in a sweet shop with two hot young bodies above him fighting to get their cocks sucked whilst they kissed making soft erotic sounds that reverberated in their bodies. Adam gently sucked each one off in turn paying equal attention to each lad, a finger teasing their arses stimulating them on. Harry was first to reach orgasm nearly biting Conrad's lip in the process and moaning like wild animal trying to kiss Conrad harder. No sooner had Adam taken Conrad's cock in his mouth again and with Harry kissing him harder Conrad thrusted his hips forward hitting his orgasm. Adam just managed to get his mouth off his cock watching the cum splatter across his lips, cheek and on to Harry's leg. Conrad broke from the kiss panting and sexually moaning at the same time smiling at Harry and looking him in the eyes. The concentration broken by Adam jabbing his finger their holes 'Clean up your mess' Adam said pulling his finger out of each hole and folding his hands behind his head. He watched them both licking and kissing each other with cum dribbling down their chins until they finished. They both laid down either side of Adam who put his arm around each one 'Thank you so much guys' Adam said kissing each one in turn snuggling down. Adam was finding it hard to sleep and kept waking up unable to get Jack out of his mind. He dozed off restlessly again and woke around 3am to find Conrad sitting on the bottom of the bed staring out of the balcony doors.

"What's the matter?" he asked quietly leaning forward trying not to disturb Harry.
"Jack" Conrad replied "crazy but I keep imagining that I can feel him" he said quietly as Harry stirred.
"Same here he keeps coming in to my thoughts" Adam said "you really think... no it's stupid".
"If it was Jack?" Conrad asked looking at him "I have no doubt, I really feel that I felt him here".
"You are both crackers" Harry said getting out of bed to use the bathroom "just accept it was him".
Adam and Conrad looked at each other and smiled "Pee quietly" Adam said chuckling.
Harry shouted out from the bathroom "Can't help it with a sausage like mine" making them all laugh.
Harry walked around and sat on Conrad's lap kissing him "You okay?" he asked him.
Conrad nodded "Yes" he replied kissing Harry back "Can I eat your sausage?" he asked.
"Punch me if I ever say no" Harry replied kneeling up slapping Conrad in the face with his semi erect cock.
Adam chuckled "Don't know what your laughing at I want to suck yours" Harry said.

After another round of incredibly noisy sucking was complete the three of them collapsed on the bed finally falling in to a restful sleep. Adam was first up and went down to get coffee that the housekeeper had made and was starting to prepare breakfast for them. Conrad rolled over in bed falling in to Harry's arms. Eyes closed he drew a big smile running his hand along Harry's pretty impressive muscles for such a young guy 'God your body feels amazing' Conrad mumbled feeling Harry's lips pressing against his in a tender kiss. Conrad rolled away and kneeled up on the bed, Harry reached over and slapped Conrad's arse quite hard exactly where Joshua had whacked him with the belt. Conrad jumped and screamed scrambling to the top of the bed rolling himself in a protective ball burying his head in to his knees crying and begging for him not to hurt him again and he was sorry. The flashback hurtling through his body making him shake, Harry sat there struggling to understand panicking at Conrad's reaction. Harry scuttled up to Conrad and tried to put his arms around the stiff body of Conrad protecting himself.

"Conrad! Harry shouted "Conrad, it is me, Harry" he said in desperation to get his attention.
Adam came bolting in the room "What's happened?" he asked seeing Conrad's distressed state.
"I don't know" Harry replied "I slapped his arse and he went like this" he said now loosing it and panicking even more.
Adam climbed on the bed and cuddled Conrad as best he could "Harry and I love you Conrad" he said softly.
Conrad slowly started to relax "Harry and I are here no one else" Adam said repeatedly.

Finally Conrad released his hands from under his knees and cuddled up against Adam, Harry sat there looking just as distressed, he could tell by the way Conrad's fingers where clasping at Adam's skin he was afraid and slowly understood that the slap must have trigged a memory from this guy. Conrad seemed to go quiet with his head buried firmly against Adam's chest, his body looking completely relaxed now.

"Wow look at the time Conrad you should go and shower get ready for breakfast" Adam said hugging him.
Conrad lifted his head "Sorry Harry" he said getting to his feet and going to the bathroom.
Adam waited until he had gone "This Joshua guy whacked him really hard with a belt" he explained to Harry.
Harry sat on the bed "Me slapping him on the arse did it?" he asked, Adam nodded.
"Will he always be like that?" Harry asked looking concerned and upset from what he caused.
"No" Adam replied kissing Harry on the cheek "It will take a little time for the memories to go".
Harry nodded "I feel so bad for him" he sniffed.
Adam smiled "Slowly Harry, he needs to build trust with you" he said "I mean you don't really know each other".
"Very true" Harry replied "do things at his pace?" he asked.
Adam nodded "Go in the bathroom and ask him if you can shower with him".

Harry walked in to the bathroom casually chatting to Conrad who smiled and held out his hand hinting for Harry to shower with him. To his surprise Conrad seemed to be back to normalish and Conrad allowed Harry to wash, touch and kiss him without the fear he showed earlier. Harry slowly wrapped his arms around Conrad allowing the water to drip off their bodies spending several minutes in each others arms. Conrad felt that familiar surge of love for Harry that reinforced how the two of them were meant to be together. Conrad kissed his neck speaking in a soft voice 'We will be alright Harry I promise' he assured him, Harry hugged him tighter to reinforce that he understood and hoped that Conrad knew he would be here for him. The following days were spent relaxing, Adam a complete sucker for sunshine loved laying out by the pool gradually building his tan. Conrad and Harry spent a lot of time talking and walking with Harry making it clear he was in no rush and they should take their time to understand each other, their nights full of fun and laughter spending them in bed with Adam. Harry was mindful not to push Conrad and was happy that at last he was with him. Developing a very unique closeness where Conrad would frequently look at Harry when he thought he wasn't paying attention and smile. Harry would know and turn smiling at him, he loved the shyness Conrad retained around being gay in public, it was a sexy enduring quality that he loved, his body silky smooth with just a hint of a treasure trail under his belly button disappearing in to his shorts. No matter how much Harry racked his brains to investigate his love for Conrad it always came up blank, it was meant to be and that was that, Conrad was his muse, soul mate, lover. They sat on the beach after walking for an hour one afternoon and Conrad took a selfie of Harry and him then sent it to Charlie and Max with a short message 'Finally'. Charlie responded quickly 'So happy for you Con, he got the right one this time', Harry chuckled sat there with his arm around Conrad.

"Sorry if I caused any problems for you" Harry said nodding to the message.
Conrad put his phone away "Had to happen somehow, then Charlie and I got in a big fight" he replied.
"Not over me I hope!" Harry exclaimed looking worried.
"No" Conrad said "he was more concerned if Jack had tried anything on with me over the years".
Harry nodded "Did he?" he asked looking at him, Conrad shook his head.
"He never laid a finger on me" Conrad replied smiling "well eventually he did" he laughed.
Conrad looked at Harry "There is so much to figure out Harry" he said staring out at sea.
Harry took Conrad's hand "You mean how us will work?" he asked looking at Conrad.
Conrad nodded "I know you love your gardening at the manor" Harry said "I won't take that away from you".
"But what about you, your life in London and working for Moham?" Conrad asked.
Harry smiled "I can't lie to you Conrad, I love working for him" he replied "I guess sex will have to stop".
Conrad laughed "Why?" he said bumping his shoulder against Harry "if we live apart I won't mind".
"Live apart?" Harry looked at Conrad shocked "no, no, no. Living apart is out of the question".
Conrad smiled "You really are that mad for me?" he asked pushing Harry down on his back.
"You drive me crazy" Harry said looking serious and stroking Conrad's chin "I would give up everything for you".
Conrad smiled "Silly" he replied "If it weren't for the people on the beach I would blow you right now".
Harry chuckled and closed his eyes savouring the moment "We should head back" he said opening his eyes.

Conrad stood and helped Harry to his feet, carrying their trainers they walked side by side in the surf towards the villa glancing and smiling to each other. To Conrad it was a perfect moment, the two of them clearly building from a desire of love to one of real intention to change their lives forever. He couldn't deny that Harry really had stolen his heart in an unfathomable way, remembering what Jack said that when it feels right you know it. Conrad bravely in public put his arm around Harry and kissed him on the cheek. In return he gave Conrad one hell of sexy smile and put his arm around Conrad's waist, his fingers gently caressing and playing with Conrad's smooth skin.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

YES, YES, YES – I love this story, and now I can do my late shift at work today without worrying about Conrad and Harry.  But then it’s Simon and his heath, Adam and Jam, that asshole Joshua, and most likely something more.  All your stories have been great, but this is even better. 

• Like 1

Part 15 - Fortune Favours The Bold

A week on Jamal sat in the greenhouse alone reading his daily text from Conrad, he was a little concerned when first hearing about Harry turning up and how he and Conrad had finally got it on. His concern was purely around his own need to have Conrad as a friend and a little jealousy ran through him. Today's text seem to make him a little more at ease especially where Conrad explained that Harry jokingly said he wanted to take a ride with Jam and get in a sticky mess with him. He was interrupted mid thought with Felix turning up.

"Jam brought you a fresh flask of coffee" Felix said putting it on the workbench.
"Thanks" Jamal replied putting his phone down.
"Your daily update from Con?" Felix asked sitting next to him.
"Yeah, looks like this Harry and he is quite serious" he said opening the flask and pouring a coffee.
Felix nodded and looked at him "Are you worried about it?" he asked sensing Jamal was distracted.
"So, so" Jamal replied looking at his phone "will he take Con away?" he asked looking at Felix.
Felix smiled "Conrad will not leave here" he replied confidently "he loves the manor too much".
"I hope so" Jamal said sipping his coffee thanking him again, Felix waved it off as nothing.
"Beth and I are out tonight and Simon wants to know if your staying for dinner" Felix said standing up.
Jamal shrugged "You mean we will be alone tonight?" he asked laughing nervously "should I?".
Felix smiled at him again "Yes you will be alone. What do I tell him?" he asked.
Jamal gave a very sceptical nod "Good I will let Simon know and Beth will make you both dinner".

With that Felix was gone leaving Jamal alone with this thoughts, he wondered if Simon was going to make a move on him tonight remembering that in his sleepy state the morning the guys left he had literally agreed to put himself on the line. Despite his reservations underneath he liked Simon, he was generous and shown him a lot of kindness. He looked at the photos Conrad had sent him pausing at the one of Adam in his speedos soaking up the sunshine lusting after his image, he laughed at his stupidity going tongue tied and unable to put sentences together when facing Adam. If he had known then that his moment of innocent lust over that image would quickly change the course of his life completely, he would never have acted on impulse and his life would no doubt have taken a different direction. Sitting there alone lost in his own thoughts leading to conflicted feelings about his own sexuality again. Sex with Conrad was one thing being a comfortable, pleasurable experience with a friend, putting himself out there for someone else was a different matter and it would mean getting to know the person and probably discuss sex. Was he ready to discuss points about men having sex together? Jamal looked at the picture again then putting his phone down he went back to pricking out lettuces for the kitchen garden, trying to forget how dumb he must look around Adam. He felt warm and happy inside a strange sensation he had never come across before and he liked it a lot, it gave him a cosy and satisfying sense of well being.

Adam had spent the afternoon pacing around the terrace, the evening when everything happened still unnerved him. Had they really felt Jack's presence amongst them. Having gone through it over and over in his head he finally sat down having rearranged his flight back to the UK. He wanted to know if there was anything between him and one person who had spiked his interest. He didn't need to worry about Conrad and Harry plus he wanted to give them the space to be alone, it was the best thing he could do right now. Adam stood at the edge of the pool then dived in surfacing on the other side, he heard two massive splashes and water flying everywhere making him chuckle. Conrad and Harry bombed Adam in the pool the swam erratically towards to him in a rush of water and deliberate splashes, he could hear them laughing amongst the sound of the splashing water from how silly they were behaving.

"Well I guess that means you are back from your walk" Adam laughed wiping the water from his face.
The both kissed Adam on the cheek and Harry climbed out "I will get some drinks" he said dripping in water.
"How is it going?" Adam asked pulling Conrad roughly in to his arms.
"Okay" Conrad replied smiling "well more than okay I suppose".
"Thank god" Adam spoke kissing him on the mouth "I am flying back ahead of you..." he started staying.
"Why?" Conrad asked raising his voice slightly.
"I want to give you and Harry a couple of days alone together" Adam replied explaining his reasons.
Conrad smirked "Are you going back to the manor?" he asked looking and waiting for a reaction.
"Not sure" Adam said slowly "I want to see if..." he stopped mid sentence and backtracked a little "Jamal, is he actually gay?".
Conrad ran his finger around Adam's mouth "You fancy him?" he asked knowing full well "I think you should go for it".
Adam shrugged "Okay, I fancy him, he has lighted up my life a bit" he replied "please don't intervene!".
"I won't" Conrad replied "anyway he goes all tongue tied around you, have you never noticed that?".
"A little" Adam said grinning away "it is putting my feelings out there, I haven't done that...".
Conrad stopped him with a kiss "Ignore your past Adam I know it is hard. And Jam, well he is very cautious and strangely a bullish person".
Adam raised an eyebrow in confusion "In bed he is completely different and very gay!" Conrad said chuckling.
"Who is very gay?" Harry asked arriving back handing them both a beer.
"Jam" Conrad replied taking his beer and gulping down a mouthful "I never knew if he actually was gay or straight".
Harry sat down on the side of the pool "You were straight until Moham waved money in front of you" he laughed.
Conrad looked at Harry furrowing his eyebrows in funny anger look "pot and kettle" he said smirking.
Adam laughed and Harry leaned forward "Is that so" he said "bet I can make you scream like Moham did".
"Boys" Adam moved standing between them "play nicely" he said.
Conrad leaned around Adam "Your cock is to girly to make anyone scream" he said giggling.
Harry laughed and rubbed his crotch "Made you gag and choke the other night you wuss".
Conrad gave Harry a middle finger "You will be screaming and begging for mercy when I stick it to you".
Harry scoffed "You will end up with bruises on your forehead from your head hitting the headboard repeatedly from my fucking".
"Oh I have had enough of this" Adam said moving "it is turning me on" he laughed displaying his erect cock.
Harry slipped in to the pool grabbing Conrad "Fuck you drive me crazy" he said aggressively kissing Conrad.
Adam climbed out of the pool watching them with a big erotic smile on his face "That is so hot" he cooed.
"Half an hour guys then shower and change for dinner" Adam informed them standing up and walking to his sunbed.

Jamal walked in to the manor kitchen just as Beth finished preparing dinner for them and writing instructions, seeing him she gave him the task of heating up the beef bourguignon and vegetables. Jamal read through the notes and smiled and said he could manage without any problem. He wandered off up to Harry's room that he had almost taken over now. Showered and changed he walked down stairs noticing Simon sat in the study, he turned to head towards the lounge where he would wait for Simon.

"Jamal" Simon called out "you can come in".
Jamal stepped backwards and walked in to the study "Sorry, I didn't know if your were busy" he explained.
Simon smiled watching Jamal go over and look at the photos again "Do you want a copy of them?" he asked
Jamal chuckled "No, I like looking at them, at Conrad" he specifically said pointing to the pictures.
"And him?" Simon asked pointing to the three photos of Adam.
"Maybe" Jamal said quietly looking at the eyes staring back at the person taking the photo.
Simon stood next to him "Jack took those photos of Adam" he informed him going through how Jack took them.
"Did he love him?" Jamal asked turning to Simon "It is the look in his eyes they sort of smile".
Simon chuckled "Yes, Jack was the only person Adam felt real affection for at the time".
"I see" he said looking back at the picture "and did Jack love him?" Jamal asked.
"Of course" Simon replied "unfortunately they were so different in their ways, it would never have worked".
"And now Adam has a new interest and one that looks very compatible" Simon said quite casually.
Jamal felt saddened hearing this "I hope he can make it work" his voice croaking between his words.
Simon laughed and patted him on the shoulder "Right let us see what Beth has left us" he said.
"I got it" Jamal said turning to leave "some beef dish, you get the wine I will heat it up".

Simon agreed and went off to the wine display in the dining room. Jamal cranked the heat up as instructed by Beth and put the vegetables on. Simon brought Jamal a glass of wine and chatted with him in the kitchen whilst laying the table, electing to eat in the there instead of the dining room since it was the two of them. Something about Adam captivated him and he was unsure if it was a jealously of his friendship with Conrad. His own closeness to Conrad had him thinking of men through different eyes, seeing a more attractive side to the male body. He couldn't believe that only a few hours ago it was a conflicted feeling and the more he thought about it and saw reminders of Adam he was flipping sides subtly and getting aroused at the thought of Conrad's body, no longer did he think of women. He suddenly chuckled rather too loudly remembering back to the how good it felt at boarding school and holding on to those cute arses that he ploughed to blow his load as a rampant 19 year old.

"What on earth has tickled your fancy?" Simon asked topping his wine up.
Jamal smiled "Boarding school, the guys I fucked for pleasure" he said watching the vegetables boil.
Simon leaned against the counter watching him "Did you think you were gay then?" he asked curiously.
"No" Jamal replied quickly "everyone was sort of doing it or letting guys rub them off".
Simon chuckled "I did" he confessed "I fucked nearly every guy in my class" he said smiling fondly.
"You did?" Jamal asked watching Simon nod "I fucked my geography tutor" he said "he was pretty cute and young".
Simon laughed hard "Jam you are a naughty boy" he said with a mock shocked tone in his voice.
Jamal turned to Simon "The other day when you said I fucked like a school boy, what did you mean?" he asked.
"Oh" Simon was caught off guard "I meant it was like you had no control and just wanted to cum".
Jamal nodded "Right, the other night I made love to Con, well it felt like it" he informed Simon.
Simon looked seriously at Jamal "Normally I would have had a guy like you in bed weeks ago knocking you up".
"So why didn't you?" Jamal replied "I am not asking you to do it" he said trying to ensure Simon understood.
Simon smiled "Conrad" he replied "simple as that, you stood up for him and I respect you for it".
"Veg is ready" Jamal said turning the heat off embarrassed by the veiled compliment he received.
"Simon" Jamal turned to him "Can you show me how to do it properly?" he asked "tonight?".
Simon contemplated him for a moment "Serve dinner" he replied "then we can talk about it".
Simon grabbed some plates "We could hire you a porn star to play with" he said chuckling out of the blue.
Jamal nearly burnt himself on the oven laughing so much "That is silly why they would they want to?".
"If the money is right anyone is for hire" Simon replied putting the plates on the table.
Jamal put the food on the table "You mean like Con and this Arab guy?" he laughed out loud.

Jamal leaned back on the sofa sat next to Simon, his head a little fuzzy from the heavy claret they were still enjoying. Simon took Jamal's glass and place it on the coffee table in front of them, Jamal giggled nervously knowing the next few minutes were either going to freak him out or have the opposite effect. Simon sat back putting his arm around Jamal's shoulder pulling him closer, expecting to have a quick discussion he was caught off guard finding Simon's lips closing in and working his mouth open until they kissed. His first instinct was to push Simon off gently being unprepared, his head was immobilised and Simon was not letting him move away. His hands could feel the meaty muscles in the arms under the shirt that folded Jamal's resistance into a feel rather than push. Simon persisted and he could feel the subtle changes in Jamal and his urge to push away dissipating, deliberately flexing his bicep Jamal moaned and relinquished all control, his cock bursting in to a full erection feeling the bicep in his hand flexing causing him to squeeze it harder and spearing his tongue in to Simon's mouth with his arousal growing in intensity. Losing track of time Jamal had no idea how long he had been kissing Simon and feeling his body, what he could feel was the warm air flowing from the log fire wafting over his skin. Like a magician Simon had disrobed Jamal down to his underwear. He became aware that he was now touching the supple tight skin of Simon's body, the hairs on Simon's chest rubbing against his chest felt incredible. The last flickers of resistance in Jamal's body died with the tide of desire taking over from the tips of his fingers to his toes. Eyelids fluttered and closed savouring the kiss his arms snaking around Simon, he moaned lightly feeling his body lifting and the sudden warmth of the log fire increased with his body being lowered on to the snugness of the hearth rug encapsulating his back. Jamal opened his eyes lifting his hips allowing Simon to remove his underwear, he looked up at the incredible body that loomed over him. Tiny gasps now escaping his lips, Simon kissed along his stomach and chest moving upwards over his nipples where he paused and teased them with gentle bites and sucks. Jamal ran his hands over the shoulders and down the arms feeling the biceps again. His head trying to take in each incredible sensation his body was feeling. Everything Simon did made him gasp or moan in utter content. Simon moved upwards again kissing around Jamal's neck and chin line finding his mouth. Jamal opened his eyes the tapping at his hole getting more pronounced from Simon's cock.

"Simon" Jamal spoke softly getting his attention "do you have condoms?" he asked.
Simon smiled "We don't need condoms Jam" he replied softly kissing his neck letting the words linger in the air.
"If Con didn't infect you I will" Simon said pushing his cock harder against Jamal's hole.
Jamal pushed Simon's shoulders "I carry a high viral load" Simon said seductively "one toxic dose from me".
Jamal pushed harder "Wait, you would deliberately do that?" he asked sounding shocked but strangely drawn to it.
"Yes" Simon replied softly grinning "drops of my precum are enough infect you, maybe adding to Conrad's and recharging you".
Jamal groaned he could feel the cock was slicker knowing the precum was already at his hole "Really?" he asked gasping.

Simon nodded watching Jamal for any reaction and applying more pressure through his hips, the slickness of the precum eased his hole open a little more. Jamal's body pushed up with his moan, the hands moved from Simon's shoulder to his waist. Simon leaned forward and kissed Jamal sensually 'Tell me to stop Jam' he whispered softly giving him a moment then pushing harder again, Simon moaned feeling the hole slipping around the head of his cock pushing the foreskin completely back ready for penetration. Jamal moaned again arching his neck back 'Tell me you want it Jam' Simon said kissing his exposed neck, Jamal gasped louder with Simon pushing his hips down again moving part of his shaft in to Jamal's arse spreading it open wider. His fingers dug in to Simon's flesh body reacting from the pain that also felt amazing at the same time 'You want me to wreck you like Conrad did?' he asked probing with his cock. Jamal finally managed to control the moans and gasps 'I am going to fuck you after' he squeaked out eliciting a response from Simon with another jab and probing with his cock, Simon smirked down at Jamal 'Beg me for it Jam' he replied 'Beg for it' he repeated 'Demand me to infect you' he stared in to Jamal's eyes slowly nodding his head to urge Jamal to say it. Jamal knew it was going to happen but couldn't bring himself to say the words, Simon penetrated him balls deep hard then pulled almost all the way out again, Jamal's body tensed up his back arching off the rug. Simon kissed him hard then raised his head 'Beg me to fuck you and leave my mark in you' he said switching to a menacing tone that still had a teasing edge on it 'Beg or I rape you' he demanded jabbing his cock again releasing a soothing coat of precum. Simon licked his lips and moaned sexually wriggling his hips 'You got some precum inside you now, the work has started' he said grinning down at Jamal who responded digging his fingers in to Simon's flesh harder and moaning 'Fuck you turn me on' he said through his moans 'So fucking evil' he rolled his head from side to side 'You are not going to beg for it are you?' Simon asked rotating his hips watching the smile form on Jamal's mouth 'No, you will have to rape me' he responded between his groans. The words only just left his lips before he felt the crashing down of Simon's hips impaling him deep and hard, Jamal cried out loudly scratching Simon's back caught by surprise his toes curled in and stretched out his legs and body quivered and trembled from body shattering thrusts delivered in rapid succession. There was no easing in as Simon went full throttle making sure Jamal could feel him tearing at his arse changing the angle of his cock attacking every side of Jamal's anal wall. His hands moving everywhere unsure where to grab hold of Simon floating in bizarre pleasure unaware of his legs clamping around Simon egging him to deliver on his word. His body riding forward until they hit Simon's arms either side of his head preventing him from moving too far forward, back his body moved only to be pushed forward again. The skill and dedication of his powerful thrusting rained down in a relentless fashion on him. Jamal was so overcome from a maddening desire he squeezed his legs harder around Simon's waist, his toes involuntarily curled tight folding in on themselves. Jamal looked up at the grin of intention on his face, a look of absorbing himself of any culpability in his actions. He gasped from the depth of the penetration, his balls slapping against Jamal's arse 'Fucking evil' he said looking up at Simon who responded with a merciless grin, his balls moved and keeping his grin he delivered in stealth mode, no change in rhythm or look on his face. Simon gave nothing away in his expression, feeling his toxic seed delivering deep with perfect accuracy 'Dirty fucking bitch' Simon roared down at Jamal feeling the last of his orgasm retreating and resetting itself ready to deliver again, he leaned down and kissed Jamal and continued hammering in hard 'Want me to stop?' he asked teasing Jamal with several accentuated power thrusts 'Fuck no' Jamal responded moaning louder 'Finish... finish what you started' he cried out slapping Simon's back. For a moment Jamal felt the fucking get easier but the pain returned with his thrusts that seemed like no end was in sight. Jamal rand his hand over Simon's torso that glistened with sweat, tweaking Simon's nipple 'No' Simon said trying to focus. It was too late and the touching of his nipple sent the shock ricocheting from his erogenous zone all though his body spreading out then congregating in one jolt of electricity to his balls that tightened rapidly. He pushed up crashing Jamal's shoulders against the barriers his arms formed 'Fuck yessssss' he cried out jolting his hips feeling his second load flooding in to Jamal's body. He collapsed forward grabbing hold of Jamal tightly to prevent him moving away, his post orgasm pulses moving through his hips and cock grinding deeper in to Jamal's battered arse.

They laid there quietly for several minutes "You are way to willing" Simon said kissing him.
Jamal's panting easing his body numbed to the pain he endured "What did you just do to me!" he stated panting and grinning.
Simon pulled his cock out slowly "Gave you what you needed Jam, twice" he said rolling on to his back.
Jamal wiped his forehead of sweat from the heat of the log fire "You came twice?" he asked seemingly confused.
"Yes" Simon replied gloatingly "double barrelled you Jam".
Jamal slapped his erect cock "My turn" he said turning his head grinning at Simon.
Simon laughed "Just this once mind you" he replied easing his breathing back to a normal state "you wanted teaching so this is your lesson".
Jamal kneeled up and set himself into position "You have an excellent body Simon".
Simon looked up at him "Shut up and get on with it" he replied chuckling.

With Simon's teaching Jamal learnt several ways of enhancing the bottoms experience resulting in him using the word wow many times. Guiding Jamal expertly who picked things up really quickly and felt a totally different sensation from wanting to simply empty his nut sack. They took a break and drank some wine discussing sex which felt totally abnormal for Jamal before getting back to it over the course of the evening then going to bed together. His attempt at fucking with a condom turned out to be the worst experience he felt, it lead up to him learning how to whip it off mid fuck and plant your seed in the unsuspecting bottom. In truth it shocked him at first and put Simon in a very different light, the weirdness, the danger, the excitement of planting his seed in to another human was a strange turn on, this devious edginess he saw in Simon thrilled him giving a peek in to the darker side of the gay world. Jamal woke up the following morning a completely different person in both morals and sexual awareness. He spent a moment recalling his night with Simon that he never really expected to materialise, he was pleased it had though. The one thing he did learn was being gay allowed a man to get sex at the drop of a hat and without any need of conversation. Jamal climbed out of bed stretching, his arse a little sore but no where near as bad from when Conrad went on a mission to wreck him, his body felt abnormally warm as he stood up.

Simon turned over waking up "You getting up?" he asked looking at Jamal's body.
"Morning, yes I have work to do otherwise Conrad will punish me" Jamal replied giving a cheeky grin.
"You worry to much" Simon said moving and sitting on the edge of the bed "you okay?" he asked.
Jamal nodded "Guess so, thanks for the lesson last night" he said smiling.
"You felt a little warm last night in bed and you have sweat on your forehead" Simon informed Jamal.
Jamal walked over to the mirror "I feel okay" he replied wiping the tiny beads of sweat, just a little warmer than usual".
Simon walked towards the bathroom "You must tell me if you don't feel well Jam".

Looking at his reflection in the mirror he couldn't see anything wrong and brushed it off from laying next to Simon all night. By the time Simon had showered and gone downstairs Jamal was already outside trimming the hedges around the pool terrace. He smiled reading the latest news Conrad and Harry, finally he thought to himself then reading further down the message he saw that Adam was leaving a couple of days early so they could have some alone time. He sent a reply to Adam telling him it was fine for him to come to the manor and to stop asking since he was always welcome, Simon spoke to Beth and told her to prepare a bedroom for Adam who staying a few days. In fact Simon was quite pleased he was coming back in time for the weekend, he needed to twist Adam's arm to moderate the auction and he also needed Adam to procure some more shares. It played on him a little deciding if he should bring Jamal along to be auctioned off for the night. On second thoughts he might not appreciate being sold off to the highest bidder, then again he could make quite a bit of money.

Sipping his coffee he looked out of the study window watching Jamal in his shorts and boots smiling away, he was interrupted by his conference meeting pinging up on his laptop. Despite having sold the company off part of the deal was for Simon to receive a 10% stock holding in the parent company IntecSolutions that purchased his company. That way he retained a slight foothold and some voting rights, with the dividend returns over the years Simon had been purchasing additional shares using Adam as the owner. Now holding 35% of the shares he found out through an investor that the company was quietly running a buy back scheme, the aim of keeping it discreet was to prevent an inflated price. Stealth take over was like a game to Simon, although this was different from other stealth activities it still gave him the same kind of thrill. Their meeting today was a run of the mill one and to set the quarterly result targets for the year ahead, his eye suddenly caught by Felix crossing the terrace with a flask and handing it to Jamal then standing there chatting to him. They were both laughing and talking seemingly getting on very well now despite the rocky start. He returned to the laptop spending two hours watching the faces of the CEO and CFO waiting for them to get to item 7 on the agenda, here they revealed the buy back plan and seeking full board approval to use cash flow and equity. Simon objected knowing full well that stripping the assets to buy shares was never a good move. The vote went in favour of the buy back and by the time the meeting had finished it was already public knowledge pushing the share price to an inflated level and halting the buy back. Simon made a call to the Securities and Exchange Commission highlighting some concerns anonymously, now he had to wait for the commission to launch a probe which would then bomb the share value causing an off loading and flooding the market with unwanted shares. Why did he do it? Mostly for fun and a non serious business side, he had enough of those to keep him occupied so needed some kind of light hearted distraction. He closed the laptop and looked out at Jamal who was taking some time out and laying on the terrace enjoying the spring sunshine. It was watching Jamal who seemed not to have a care in the world and clearly enjoying his job and being at the manor, that Simon made a few decisions that would impact the lives of those living around him in close proximity. It had been a risk allowing Jamal access to the manor that had paid off, he was discretion absolute and had no concerns over him. As expected within minutes the CFO, Carrington, had sent him an email asking about his objections and laying the offer to buy to his shares on the table. He had only met Carrington once before in Atlanta at the head office, he was young for a CFO at 33 and obviously the guy was an American Football jock with a very sturdy body under his shiny grey suit and white shirt that he wore. Simon intended on ignoring the email until after the weekend when he would deal with Carrington.

Simon opened the study French windows and walked over to him "I pay you to work not sunbathe" he said.
Jamal opened one eye looking up at him "Get over yourself and join me" he replied closing his eye.
"You think I have nothing better to do than lay around when I should be working?" Simon asked grinning.
Jamal waved his hand keeping his firmly closed "Dock my pay then" he said so casually it made Simon laugh.
"Where do you see your life going Jam?" Simon asked going serious "What do you want to do or achieve?".
Jamal opened his eye again "Who knows" he replied looking curiously at him "my parents keep pressuring me".
Simon sat down next to him "Is that why you like to escape up here?" he asked.
"Mostly" Jamal responded "gets me away from the constant questioning" he said sighing "and working here".
Simon chuckled and Jamal sat up and looked at him "Why do you hide yourself away here?".
Simon glanced at him "Makes life less complicated and I don't like socialising much" he replied.
"Except if your getting something out of it" Jamal replied grinning and laying back down "suck me off".
"No" Simon said drawing out the pause between "You can get to work on mine though" he said smirking at Jamal.
Jamal smiled "No" he replied then closed his eyes "pay me to do it as you are docking my wages".
Simon laughed his cocky arrogance that he had grown to like "Maybe I will auction your arse off Saturday".
"Fuck no" he replied sitting up again "You having one of those weird parties Con told me about?" Jamal asked.
Simon nodded "Yes so you might want to keep a low profile or I will auction you off" he laughed.
Jamal laid back down again "You get 50% of the auction price" Simon said standing up planting the idea firmly in Jamal's head.
Jamal waved his hand "No I am not a piece of meat" he replied grinning.
Simon laughed "You were last night" he replied kneeling down giving him a kiss "Dinner tonight?".
"Yes, thanks Simon" Jamal replied.
"Good" Simon said kicking Jamal's foot "we will be three tonight" he finished saying walking off before Jamal could ask questions.

Jamal sat up about to ask who was coming to dinner but Simon was already at the study and closing the door. He never expected them to be three for dinner and no idea who it was, he walked up to the kitchen looking through the window hoping to see Felix or Beth to ask them, he scanned round again finding the place quiet with no sign of them. Jamal returned to the pool terrace to finish off trimming the hedges, it was the only job he had to do today taking his time he wanted to make sure it was done correctly. His mind kept going back to the conversation with Simon auctioning him off and getting 50%, he remembered when Conrad accidentally mentioned it then became evasive when probed simply saying it was just a small orgy. He chuckled to himself cutting away at the hedges, auction me off he said to himself laughing then stopping himself wondering if he really was considering doing it just for the cash.

Felix arrived at Gatwick to meet Adam and during the ride back to the manor he spent the time telling Felix about Conrad and Harry, then swerving the conversation around to Jamal trying to be non specific and casual. The closer they got to the manor the more his nerves kicked in, it had been years since Adam had thrown his emotions down on the table, not since Jack had he been intimate with another man. Some had come close and tried to get in to Adam's world but the gates were locked shielding him from unwanted intruders. Adam looked up from his phone and asked Felix to stop by the church. Felix looked at Adam through the rear view mirror and nodded, he didn't need to ask anymore questions and after fifteen minutes they pulled up outside the church. Adam walked along the path to the grave 'Hey Jack, you been on a little holiday and freaking us all out?. Not cool, I know you liked to joke around but that was crossing the line. I feel ready Jack, I would never have got to this point without you and the love and support you gave me. I am going to get him no matter what, you once told me if I wanted something be bold and work at it until I got it.' Adam stood up and kissed the headstone 'I will come back tomorrow with some flowers, Conrad gave me specific instructions which ones. God he has really taken over, you did a wonderful job nurturing him over the years. Well it is all or nothing over the next few days, oh, and no interfering, you know what I mean!' Adam smiled and took a few steps then turned 'I wish you was here to hold my hand Jack'. Adam wiped his eyes and walked back to the limo and the short drive to the manor. Adam entered and already he felt something was missing from the place, Simon came out of the study to greet him and Adam commented how quiet the place was without Conrad making a mess or noise somewhere around the place. Simon laughed agreeing with him and took Adam up to the bedroom Beth had made up for him.

"Dinner at 7pm if you want to take a nap" Simon said turning to leave "It's good to have you back here".
Adam was looking out of the window down the drive "Which is Jamal's house?" he asked.
Simon turned holding the door and chuckled "Don't worry he is joining us for dinner" he said leaving the room.

He sat on the bed looking at the closed door almost too afraid to leave the room. Pull yourself together he told himself standing up and retrieving his bags that Felix had brought up ahead of him. Losing track of time and spending a good half an hour in the shower thinking of what to say and how to say it. Realising that dinner was only minutes away he began to dry himself. Jamal arrived back at the manor from picking up a few more clothes and making an appearance so his parents knew he was still alive, his mother did not appear overly concerned that he was spending time at the manor since he had a job. She was kind of glad he had got out of the house and was doing something rather than sitting in his room listening to music and talking with that bad lot in Guildford. Jamal dumped his clothes in the study collapsing on the sofa watching Simon who was finishing off some work.

"Made yourself comfortable I see" Simon remarked grinning without looking over.
Jamal sighed "Yeah" he replied "you let me in your house so I am settling in" he said smiling.
Simon chuckled "Good" he replied watching Jamal stand up and walk over to the photos "again?" he said.
"I miss him, can't wait until he gets back" Jamal replied looking at the photos of Conrad then Adam.
Simon closed the laptop "How are you feeling Jam?" he asked curiously wondering if his body was converting.
"Fine" Jamal replied glancing over his shoulder at him "a little cold earlier but I feel alright".
"You look like you want to lick that photo" Simon said watching him "do you find him sexy?".
Jamal shrugged "That's just it, I don't know" he softly spoke "suppose so I think" he said scratching his chin.
Simon watched Adam appear standing at the door "What if I was attracted to him?" Jamal spoke again.
Simon glanced at Jamal then Adam "What does your heart tell you Jam?" Simon asked.
Silence prevailed until Jamal spoke "He is a man and..." he paused "I don't know how to love a man".
"You love Conrad" Simon replied watching Jamal fixated on Adam's photo "can you love a man?".
Jamal shrugged again "Conrad is different, more friendship love. Loving another man freaks me out".
Simon sat back in his chair quickly glancing at Adam "Do you know why it freaks you out?" he asked.
"Afraid of the unknown Simon, commitment, parents, everything" Jamal replied only making half sense.
Adam stepped forward "What if I was attracted to you and wanted you?" he asked.
Jamal jumped and turned going red "Oh... err... I..." he ran out of the French windows across the terrace.
Simon chuckled "You get him tongue tied every time, I think it is completely obvious you scare him".
Adam walked over to the doors unable to see him "He will keep" he replied watching him disappear in the garden.
Simon stood up laughing "I am glad your hear I need to ask a favour" he said "Don't worry about Jam".

Simon explained to Adam that he needed a Jack this weekend for the auction and started going in to detail. Jamal hid in the greenhouse palpitations hammering hard in his chest, unsure if it was the excitement or freaking out. He never expected Adam to be standing there of hearing the conversation. Leaning back against the wall trying to calm down Jamal felt like a jolt of electricity had passed through his body. He could hear footsteps approaching and recognised the steps knowing it was Felix.

"Fella you got to stop running" Felix said walking in to the greenhouse.
"Sorry" Jamal replied catching his breath "what the fuck is wrong with me?" he asked not expecting a reply.
Felix stood looking at him "Your nerves" he stated "probably afraid of already knowing the outcome".
"Outcome!" Jamal remarked "you think there is an outcome?" he asked sounding shocked.
Felix smiled "Definitely. I am almost sure Adam has come back here for you" he said hinting Jamal to follow.
Jamal steadied himself following Felix "What does he want with me?" he asked trying to seek an answer.
"That you will have to find out" Felix replied turning to Jamal "come on keep up they are waiting".

Adam agreed to stay the weekend and reminded Simon that Conrad was due back on Saturday evening and no doubt Harry would be with him. Simon chuckled informing him that Moham would be here and is bringing a couple of guys, one bottom and one who is versatile but agreed to bottom for the night. Simon understandably omitted his conversation earlier with Jamal and auctioning him off. Jamal walked in to the dining room and Felix played to his strength asking him to select the wines for dinner, Simon and Adam walked in seeing the backs of them discussing wine and examining bottles with Jamal handing him a Chauteauneuf-du-Pape for the main and Chablis premier cru for the starter. Felix nodded and smiled telling him it was an excellent choice. Jamal turned hearing the guys entering the dining room whilst Felix went off to chill the Chablis, he stood rooted to the spot looking at Adam who smiled at him. His head in turmoil unable to take his eyes off Adam, it was like the picture was standing life size in front of him. Shaking the thoughts off he managed to take a few steps forward and sit down before he fell making a fool of himself. Simon was having a ball waiting and watching Jamal who seemed to glaze over trying not to look at Adam. Throughout dinner Simon steered the conversation around gardening and the villa in Sardinia which seemed to keep Jamal's focus from thinking about the guy sat next opposite him. Adam paid Jamal numerous compliments about his choice of wine with each course, chuckling at Jamal's quiet response and grin on his face. Adam wanted to go over and kiss the face off him, it was the longest time he had sat with Jamal and with each passing moment he was falling crazily deeper in love with him. The merest hint of Moroccan descent in his facial features, the olive skin and dark hair naturally fitted the youthfulness that Jamal exuded. He had to step back a moment wondering if the 7 year age gap was to big and maybe that was the reason Jamal seemed to mentally fight him off. Simon asked Felix to serve coffee in the lounge and the three of them stood, Adam held back waiting for Jamal.

"Shall we?" Adam softly asked holding the door and Jamal nodded, he waited until Jamal stood by him.
Jamal looked at Adam "After you" he said finally managing to say something to Adam.
Adam smiled and waited the other side of the door for Jamal "Why are you fighting me Jamal?" he asked.
"Am I?" Jamal asked stopping in his tracks unaware of his flirtatious look "Fighting you for what?".
"My affection" Adam replied looking in to his eyes laying his emotions bare.
"Why?" Jamal asked "what do you want from me?" his words seemed to plead for the truth.
"Surely you know how attracted to you I am" Adam said opening his heart to Jamal.
Jamal turned and walked towards the lounge "Yeah" he replied "you coming or standing there all night?".

His heart lifted at the same time it sunk unsure what Jamal's response actually meant. Maybe he was just too forward for Jamal. The strangest warm fuzzy feeling grew inside his body, never before had anyone said so much in so few words, the words were enough to spike Jamal's overly keen interest. His own sense of self doubt diminished smiling to himself knowing that what he heard was very close to a complete confession of love. He turned and smiled to Adam who was walking towards him standing by the door to the lounge.

"You after commitment or just a fuck?" Jamal asked out of the blue taking Adam by surprise.
Adam stopped at the door "If it was just a fuck I would have had you weeks ago" he replied.
Jamal almost lost his bottle to speak and have to swallow hard "You reckon?" he asked.
Adam smirked at him "Stop playing games, you want me ".

Jamal stood watching Adam walk in to the lounge and sit on the sofa whilst Simon poured coffee for them all. Was it possible that this one person could flick a switch like that turning Jamal on light a light bulb. Jamal closed the door and walked over to Simon and took the cup of coffee Simon offered thanking him and sitting down on the sofa. Not apart, not on a separate one but right next to Adam, the boldness in his mannerisms almost screamed that he was no longer scared of Adam. Simon poured the last cup of coffee for himself and glanced at Adam and Jamal who both sat there grinning like mischievous children scared to move or look at each other in fear of being told off.

The crickets seemed louder than ever now the storm had passed, the lightning flashing brilliantly over the sea with the waning storm. Harry reached over and picked up his bottle of beer then rested his head back against Conrad's chest sitting in between his legs, they had been sat here for several hours under the canopy watching the storm. Conrad fingering Harry's nipples and chest, Harry running his fingers along Conrad's legs that were folded around him again. A quiet serene state of happiness existed around them. A little bit of nervousness existed in each other with neither one wanting to make the first move being their first night alone together. Ever since Adam left they had walked and talked a lot revealing everything about themselves, their lives, families and hopes. Conrad found a braveness to talk about Joshua and the weekend of events that unfolded, it gave Harry a better insight and understanding on where he needed to be a little more cautious and not freak Conrad out. Harry watched Conrad's fingers caressing his chest and let out a very contented sigh, it was so comfortable, so right that he didn't want to move or be apart from Conrad for a moment longer. Conrad moved his fingers up Harry's chest passing over the nipples and stroking his neck and chin, he could feel each nervous breath Harry took, he leaned forward and kissed Harry on the head.

"You ready to go to bed?" Conrad asked feeling Harry stroking his leg with long tender strokes.
Harry nodded gently "I think so, pretty tired I could do with some sleep" he replied.
Conrad tweaked Harry's nipple "I wasn't thinking of sleeping just yet" he said chuckling.

Harry turned his head and smiled looking up at Conrad, a view he was enjoying more and more wanting to pinch himself to make sure this time it was definitely real.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

What an excellent piece of writing! Your words seemed to flow off the screen and form solid images in front of me as I read. I loved the sex scene between Simon and Jamal. It was feral... Your stories here, combined, could make a huge amount of money on Amazon as a book of short stories. Thank you again for sharing them .

• Like 3

I am hooked on your writing. Can’t wait to see/read what happens next. 

19 hours ago, losolent said:

Part 15 - Fortune Favours The Bold

A week on Jamal sat in the greenhouse alone reading his daily text from Conrad, he was a little concerned when first hearing about Harry turning up and how he and Conrad had finally got it on. His concern was purely around his own need to have Conrad as a friend and a little jealousy ran through him. Today's text seem to make him a little more at ease especially where Conrad explained that Harry jokingly said he wanted to take a ride with Jam and get in a sticky mess with him. He was interrupted mid thought with Felix turning up.

"Jam brought you a fresh flask of coffee" Felix said putting it on the workbench.
"Thanks" Jamal replied putting his phone down.
"Your daily update from Con?" Felix asked sitting next to him.
"Yeah, looks like this Harry and he is quite serious" he said opening the flask and pouring a coffee.
Felix nodded and looked at him "Are you worried about it?" he asked sensing Jamal was distracted.
"So, so" Jamal replied looking at his phone "will he take Con away?" he asked looking at Felix.
Felix smiled "Conrad will not leave here" he replied confidently "he loves the manor too much".
"I hope so" Jamal said sipping his coffee thanking him again, Felix waved it off as nothing.
"Beth and I are out tonight and Simon wants to know if your staying for dinner" Felix said standing up.
Jamal shrugged "You mean we will be alone tonight?" he asked laughing nervously "should I?".
Felix smiled at him again "Yes you will be alone. What do I tell him?" he asked.
Jamal gave a very sceptical nod "Good I will let Simon know and Beth will make you both dinner".

With that Felix was gone leaving Jamal alone with this thoughts, he wondered if Simon was going to make a move on him tonight remembering that in his sleepy state the morning the guys left he had literally agreed to put himself on the line. Despite his reservations underneath he liked Simon, he was generous and shown him a lot of kindness. He looked at the photos Conrad had sent him pausing at the one of Adam in his speedos soaking up the sunshine lusting after his image, he laughed at his stupidity going tongue tied and unable to put sentences together when facing Adam. If he had known then that his moment of innocent lust over that image would quickly change the course of his life completely, he would never have acted on impulse and his life would no doubt have taken a different direction. Sitting there alone lost in his own thoughts leading to conflicted feelings about his own sexuality again. Sex with Conrad was one thing being a comfortable, pleasurable experience with a friend, putting himself out there for someone else was a different matter and it would mean getting to know the person and probably discuss sex. Was he ready to discuss points about men having sex together? Jamal looked at the picture again then putting his phone down he went back to pricking out lettuces for the kitchen garden, trying to forget how dumb he must look around Adam. He felt warm and happy inside a strange sensation he had never come across before and he liked it a lot, it gave him a cosy and satisfying sense of well being.

Adam had spent the afternoon pacing around the terrace, the evening when everything happened still unnerved him. Had they really felt Jack's presence amongst them. Having gone through it over and over in his head he finally sat down having rearranged his flight back to the UK. He wanted to know if there was anything between him and one person who had spiked his interest. He didn't need to worry about Conrad and Harry plus he wanted to give them the space to be alone, it was the best thing he could do right now. Adam stood at the edge of the pool then dived in surfacing on the other side, he heard two massive splashes and water flying everywhere making him chuckle. Conrad and Harry bombed Adam in the pool the swam erratically towards to him in a rush of water and deliberate splashes, he could hear them laughing amongst the sound of the splashing water from how silly they were behaving.

"Well I guess that means you are back from your walk" Adam laughed wiping the water from his face.
The both kissed Adam on the cheek and Harry climbed out "I will get some drinks" he said dripping in water.
"How is it going?" Adam asked pulling Conrad roughly in to his arms.
"Okay" Conrad replied smiling "well more than okay I suppose".
"Thank god" Adam spoke kissing him on the mouth "I am flying back ahead of you..." he started staying.
"Why?" Conrad asked raising his voice slightly.
"I want to give you and Harry a couple of days alone together" Adam replied explaining his reasons.
Conrad smirked "Are you going back to the manor?" he asked looking and waiting for a reaction.
"Not sure" Adam said slowly "I want to see if..." he stopped mid sentence and backtracked a little "Jamal, is he actually gay?".
Conrad ran his finger around Adam's mouth "You fancy him?" he asked knowing full well "I think you should go for it".
Adam shrugged "Okay, I fancy him, he has lighted up my life a bit" he replied "please don't intervene!".
"I won't" Conrad replied "anyway he goes all tongue tied around you, have you never noticed that?".
"A little" Adam said grinning away "it is putting my feelings out there, I haven't done that...".
Conrad stopped him with a kiss "Ignore your past Adam I know it is hard. And Jam, well he is very cautious and strangely a bullish person".
Adam raised an eyebrow in confusion "In bed he is completely different and very gay!" Conrad said chuckling.
"Who is very gay?" Harry asked arriving back handing them both a beer.
"Jam" Conrad replied taking his beer and gulping down a mouthful "I never knew if he actually was gay or straight".
Harry sat down on the side of the pool "You were straight until Moham waved money in front of you" he laughed.
Conrad looked at Harry furrowing his eyebrows in funny anger look "pot and kettle" he said smirking.
Adam laughed and Harry leaned forward "Is that so" he said "bet I can make you scream like Moham did".
"Boys" Adam moved standing between them "play nicely" he said.
Conrad leaned around Adam "Your cock is to girly to make anyone scream" he said giggling.
Harry laughed and rubbed his crotch "Made you gag and choke the other night you wuss".
Conrad gave Harry a middle finger "You will be screaming and begging for mercy when I stick it to you".
Harry scoffed "You will end up with bruises on your forehead from your head hitting the headboard repeatedly from my fucking".
"Oh I have had enough of this" Adam said moving "it is turning me on" he laughed displaying his erect cock.
Harry slipped in to the pool grabbing Conrad "Fuck you drive me crazy" he said aggressively kissing Conrad.
Adam climbed out of the pool watching them with a big erotic smile on his face "That is so hot" he cooed.
"Half an hour guys then shower and change for dinner" Adam informed them standing up and walking to his sunbed.

Jamal walked in to the manor kitchen just as Beth finished preparing dinner for them and writing instructions, seeing him she gave him the task of heating up the beef bourguignon and vegetables. Jamal read through the notes and smiled and said he could manage without any problem. He wandered off up to Harry's room that he had almost taken over now. Showered and changed he walked down stairs noticing Simon sat in the study, he turned to head towards the lounge where he would wait for Simon.

"Jamal" Simon called out "you can come in".
Jamal stepped backwards and walked in to the study "Sorry, I didn't know if your were busy" he explained.
Simon smiled watching Jamal go over and look at the photos again "Do you want a copy of them?" he asked
Jamal chuckled "No, I like looking at them, at Conrad" he specifically said pointing to the pictures.
"And him?" Simon asked pointing to the three photos of Adam.
"Maybe" Jamal said quietly looking at the eyes staring back at the person taking the photo.
Simon stood next to him "Jack took those photos of Adam" he informed him going through how Jack took them.
"Did he love him?" Jamal asked turning to Simon "It is the look in his eyes they sort of smile".
Simon chuckled "Yes, Jack was the only person Adam felt real affection for at the time".
"I see" he said looking back at the picture "and did Jack love him?" Jamal asked.
"Of course" Simon replied "unfortunately they were so different in their ways, it would never have worked".
"And now Adam has a new interest and one that looks very compatible" Simon said quite casually.
Jamal felt saddened hearing this "I hope he can make it work" his voice croaking between his words.
Simon laughed and patted him on the shoulder "Right let us see what Beth has left us" he said.
"I got it" Jamal said turning to leave "some beef dish, you get the wine I will heat it up".

Simon agreed and went off to the wine display in the dining room. Jamal cranked the heat up as instructed by Beth and put the vegetables on. Simon brought Jamal a glass of wine and chatted with him in the kitchen whilst laying the table, electing to eat in the there instead of the dining room since it was the two of them. Something about Adam captivated him and he was unsure if it was a jealously of his friendship with Conrad. His own closeness to Conrad had him thinking of men through different eyes, seeing a more attractive side to the male body. He couldn't believe that only a few hours ago it was a conflicted feeling and the more he thought about it and saw reminders of Adam he was flipping sides subtly and getting aroused at the thought of Conrad's body, no longer did he think of women. He suddenly chuckled rather too loudly remembering back to the how good it felt at boarding school and holding on to those cute arses that he ploughed to blow his load as a rampant 19 year old.

"What on earth has tickled your fancy?" Simon asked topping his wine up.
Jamal smiled "Boarding school, the guys I fucked for pleasure" he said watching the vegetables boil.
Simon leaned against the counter watching him "Did you think you were gay then?" he asked curiously.
"No" Jamal replied quickly "everyone was sort of doing it or letting guys rub them off".
Simon chuckled "I did" he confessed "I fucked nearly every guy in my class" he said smiling fondly.
"You did?" Jamal asked watching Simon nod "I fucked my geography tutor" he said "he was pretty cute and young".
Simon laughed hard "Jam you are a naughty boy" he said with a mock shocked tone in his voice.
Jamal turned to Simon "The other day when you said I fucked like a school boy, what did you mean?" he asked.
"Oh" Simon was caught off guard "I meant it was like you had no control and just wanted to cum".
Jamal nodded "Right, the other night I made love to Con, well it felt like it" he informed Simon.
Simon looked seriously at Jamal "Normally I would have had a guy like you in bed weeks ago knocking you up".
"So why didn't you?" Jamal replied "I am not asking you to do it" he said trying to ensure Simon understood.
Simon smiled "Conrad" he replied "simple as that, you stood up for him and I respect you for it".
"Veg is ready" Jamal said turning the heat off embarrassed by the veiled compliment he received.
"Simon" Jamal turned to him "Can you show me how to do it properly?" he asked "tonight?".
Simon contemplated him for a moment "Serve dinner" he replied "then we can talk about it".
Simon grabbed some plates "We could hire you a porn star to play with" he said chuckling out of the blue.
Jamal nearly burnt himself on the oven laughing so much "That is silly why they would they want to?".
"If the money is right anyone is for hire" Simon replied putting the plates on the table.
Jamal put the food on the table "You mean like Con and this Arab guy?" he laughed out loud.

Jamal leaned back on the sofa sat next to Simon, his head a little fuzzy from the heavy claret they were still enjoying. Simon took Jamal's glass and place it on the coffee table in front of them, Jamal giggled nervously knowing the next few minutes were either going to freak him out or have the opposite effect. Simon sat back putting his arm around Jamal's shoulder pulling him closer, expecting to have a quick discussion he was caught off guard finding Simon's lips closing in and working his mouth open until they kissed. His first instinct was to push Simon off gently being unprepared, his head was immobilised and Simon was not letting him move away. His hands could feel the meaty muscles in the arms under the shirt that folded Jamal's resistance into a feel rather than push. Simon persisted and he could feel the subtle changes in Jamal and his urge to push away dissipating, deliberately flexing his bicep Jamal moaned and relinquished all control, his cock bursting in to a full erection feeling the bicep in his hand flexing causing him to squeeze it harder and spearing his tongue in to Simon's mouth with his arousal growing in intensity. Losing track of time Jamal had no idea how long he had been kissing Simon and feeling his body, what he could feel was the warm air flowing from the log fire wafting over his skin. Like a magician Simon had disrobed Jamal down to his underwear. He became aware that he was now touching the supple tight skin of Simon's body, the hairs on Simon's chest rubbing against his chest felt incredible. The last flickers of resistance in Jamal's body died with the tide of desire taking over from the tips of his fingers to his toes. Eyelids fluttered and closed savouring the kiss his arms snaking around Simon, he moaned lightly feeling his body lifting and the sudden warmth of the log fire increased with his body being lowered on to the snugness of the hearth rug encapsulating his back. Jamal opened his eyes lifting his hips allowing Simon to remove his underwear, he looked up at the incredible body that loomed over him. Tiny gasps now escaping his lips, Simon kissed along his stomach and chest moving upwards over his nipples where he paused and teased them with gentle bites and sucks. Jamal ran his hands over the shoulders and down the arms feeling the biceps again. His head trying to take in each incredible sensation his body was feeling. Everything Simon did made him gasp or moan in utter content. Simon moved upwards again kissing around Jamal's neck and chin line finding his mouth. Jamal opened his eyes the tapping at his hole getting more pronounced from Simon's cock.

"Simon" Jamal spoke softly getting his attention "do you have condoms?" he asked.
Simon smiled "We don't need condoms Jam" he replied softly kissing his neck letting the words linger in the air.
"If Con didn't infect you I will" Simon said pushing his cock harder against Jamal's hole.
Jamal pushed Simon's shoulders "I carry a high viral load" Simon said seductively "one toxic dose from me".
Jamal pushed harder "Wait, you would deliberately do that?" he asked sounding shocked but strangely drawn to it.
"Yes" Simon replied softly grinning "drops of my precum are enough infect you, maybe adding to Conrad's and recharging you".
Jamal groaned he could feel the cock was slicker knowing the precum was already at his hole "Really?" he asked gasping.

Simon nodded watching Jamal for any reaction and applying more pressure through his hips, the slickness of the precum eased his hole open a little more. Jamal's body pushed up with his moan, the hands moved from Simon's shoulder to his waist. Simon leaned forward and kissed Jamal sensually 'Tell me to stop Jam' he whispered softly giving him a moment then pushing harder again, Simon moaned feeling the hole slipping around the head of his cock pushing the foreskin completely back ready for penetration. Jamal moaned again arching his neck back 'Tell me you want it Jam' Simon said kissing his exposed neck, Jamal gasped louder with Simon pushing his hips down again moving part of his shaft in to Jamal's arse spreading it open wider. His fingers dug in to Simon's flesh body reacting from the pain that also felt amazing at the same time 'You want me to wreck you like Conrad did?' he asked probing with his cock. Jamal finally managed to control the moans and gasps 'I am going to fuck you after' he squeaked out eliciting a response from Simon with another jab and probing with his cock, Simon smirked down at Jamal 'Beg me for it Jam' he replied 'Beg for it' he repeated 'Demand me to infect you' he stared in to Jamal's eyes slowly nodding his head to urge Jamal to say it. Jamal knew it was going to happen but couldn't bring himself to say the words, Simon penetrated him balls deep hard then pulled almost all the way out again, Jamal's body tensed up his back arching off the rug. Simon kissed him hard then raised his head 'Beg me to fuck you and leave my mark in you' he said switching to a menacing tone that still had a teasing edge on it 'Beg or I rape you' he demanded jabbing his cock again releasing a soothing coat of precum. Simon licked his lips and moaned sexually wriggling his hips 'You got some precum inside you now, the work has started' he said grinning down at Jamal who responded digging his fingers in to Simon's flesh harder and moaning 'Fuck you turn me on' he said through his moans 'So fucking evil' he rolled his head from side to side 'You are not going to beg for it are you?' Simon asked rotating his hips watching the smile form on Jamal's mouth 'No, you will have to rape me' he responded between his groans. The words only just left his lips before he felt the crashing down of Simon's hips impaling him deep and hard, Jamal cried out loudly scratching Simon's back caught by surprise his toes curled in and stretched out his legs and body quivered and trembled from body shattering thrusts delivered in rapid succession. There was no easing in as Simon went full throttle making sure Jamal could feel him tearing at his arse changing the angle of his cock attacking every side of Jamal's anal wall. His hands moving everywhere unsure where to grab hold of Simon floating in bizarre pleasure unaware of his legs clamping around Simon egging him to deliver on his word. His body riding forward until they hit Simon's arms either side of his head preventing him from moving too far forward, back his body moved only to be pushed forward again. The skill and dedication of his powerful thrusting rained down in a relentless fashion on him. Jamal was so overcome from a maddening desire he squeezed his legs harder around Simon's waist, his toes involuntarily curled tight folding in on themselves. Jamal looked up at the grin of intention on his face, a look of absorbing himself of any culpability in his actions. He gasped from the depth of the penetration, his balls slapping against Jamal's arse 'Fucking evil' he said looking up at Simon who responded with a merciless grin, his balls moved and keeping his grin he delivered in stealth mode, no change in rhythm or look on his face. Simon gave nothing away in his expression, feeling his toxic seed delivering deep with perfect accuracy 'Dirty fucking bitch' Simon roared down at Jamal feeling the last of his orgasm retreating and resetting itself ready to deliver again, he leaned down and kissed Jamal and continued hammering in hard 'Want me to stop?' he asked teasing Jamal with several accentuated power thrusts 'Fuck no' Jamal responded moaning louder 'Finish... finish what you started' he cried out slapping Simon's back. For a moment Jamal felt the fucking get easier but the pain returned with his thrusts that seemed like no end was in sight. Jamal rand his hand over Simon's torso that glistened with sweat, tweaking Simon's nipple 'No' Simon said trying to focus. It was too late and the touching of his nipple sent the shock ricocheting from his erogenous zone all though his body spreading out then congregating in one jolt of electricity to his balls that tightened rapidly. He pushed up crashing Jamal's shoulders against the barriers his arms formed 'Fuck yessssss' he cried out jolting his hips feeling his second load flooding in to Jamal's body. He collapsed forward grabbing hold of Jamal tightly to prevent him moving away, his post orgasm pulses moving through his hips and cock grinding deeper in to Jamal's battered arse.

They laid there quietly for several minutes "You are way to willing" Simon said kissing him.
Jamal's panting easing his body numbed to the pain he endured "What did you just do to me!" he stated panting and grinning.
Simon pulled his cock out slowly "Gave you what you needed Jam, twice" he said rolling on to his back.
Jamal wiped his forehead of sweat from the heat of the log fire "You came twice?" he asked seemingly confused.
"Yes" Simon replied gloatingly "double barrelled you Jam".
Jamal slapped his erect cock "My turn" he said turning his head grinning at Simon.
Simon laughed "Just this once mind you" he replied easing his breathing back to a normal state "you wanted teaching so this is your lesson".
Jamal kneeled up and set himself into position "You have an excellent body Simon".
Simon looked up at him "Shut up and get on with it" he replied chuckling.

With Simon's teaching Jamal learnt several ways of enhancing the bottoms experience resulting in him using the word wow many times. Guiding Jamal expertly who picked things up really quickly and felt a totally different sensation from wanting to simply empty his nut sack. They took a break and drank some wine discussing sex which felt totally abnormal for Jamal before getting back to it over the course of the evening then going to bed together. His attempt at fucking with a condom turned out to be the worst experience he felt, it lead up to him learning how to whip it off mid fuck and plant your seed in the unsuspecting bottom. In truth it shocked him at first and put Simon in a very different light, the weirdness, the danger, the excitement of planting his seed in to another human was a strange turn on, this devious edginess he saw in Simon thrilled him giving a peek in to the darker side of the gay world. Jamal woke up the following morning a completely different person in both morals and sexual awareness. He spent a moment recalling his night with Simon that he never really expected to materialise, he was pleased it had though. The one thing he did learn was being gay allowed a man to get sex at the drop of a hat and without any need of conversation. Jamal climbed out of bed stretching, his arse a little sore but no where near as bad from when Conrad went on a mission to wreck him, his body felt abnormally warm as he stood up.

Simon turned over waking up "You getting up?" he asked looking at Jamal's body.
"Morning, yes I have work to do otherwise Conrad will punish me" Jamal replied giving a cheeky grin.
"You worry to much" Simon said moving and sitting on the edge of the bed "you okay?" he asked.
Jamal nodded "Guess so, thanks for the lesson last night" he said smiling.
"You felt a little warm last night in bed and you have sweat on your forehead" Simon informed Jamal.
Jamal walked over to the mirror "I feel okay" he replied wiping the tiny beads of sweat, just a little warmer than usual".
Simon walked towards the bathroom "You must tell me if you don't feel well Jam".

Looking at his reflection in the mirror he couldn't see anything wrong and brushed it off from laying next to Simon all night. By the time Simon had showered and gone downstairs Jamal was already outside trimming the hedges around the pool terrace. He smiled reading the latest news Conrad and Harry, finally he thought to himself then reading further down the message he saw that Adam was leaving a couple of days early so they could have some alone time. He sent a reply to Adam telling him it was fine for him to come to the manor and to stop asking since he was always welcome, Simon spoke to Beth and told her to prepare a bedroom for Adam who staying a few days. In fact Simon was quite pleased he was coming back in time for the weekend, he needed to twist Adam's arm to moderate the auction and he also needed Adam to procure some more shares. It played on him a little deciding if he should bring Jamal along to be auctioned off for the night. On second thoughts he might not appreciate being sold off to the highest bidder, then again he could make quite a bit of money.

Sipping his coffee he looked out of the study window watching Jamal in his shorts and boots smiling away, he was interrupted by his conference meeting pinging up on his laptop. Despite having sold the company off part of the deal was for Simon to receive a 10% stock holding in the parent company IntecSolutions that purchased his company. That way he retained a slight foothold and some voting rights, with the dividend returns over the years Simon had been purchasing additional shares using Adam as the owner. Now holding 35% of the shares he found out through an investor that the company was quietly running a buy back scheme, the aim of keeping it discreet was to prevent an inflated price. Stealth take over was like a game to Simon, although this was different from other stealth activities it still gave him the same kind of thrill. Their meeting today was a run of the mill one and to set the quarterly result targets for the year ahead, his eye suddenly caught by Felix crossing the terrace with a flask and handing it to Jamal then standing there chatting to him. They were both laughing and talking seemingly getting on very well now despite the rocky start. He returned to the laptop spending two hours watching the faces of the CEO and CFO waiting for them to get to item 7 on the agenda, here they revealed the buy back plan and seeking full board approval to use cash flow and equity. Simon objected knowing full well that stripping the assets to buy shares was never a good move. The vote went in favour of the buy back and by the time the meeting had finished it was already public knowledge pushing the share price to an inflated level and halting the buy back. Simon made a call to the Securities and Exchange Commission highlighting some concerns anonymously, now he had to wait for the commission to launch a probe which would then bomb the share value causing an off loading and flooding the market with unwanted shares. Why did he do it? Mostly for fun and a non serious business side, he had enough of those to keep him occupied so needed some kind of light hearted distraction. He closed the laptop and looked out at Jamal who was taking some time out and laying on the terrace enjoying the spring sunshine. It was watching Jamal who seemed not to have a care in the world and clearly enjoying his job and being at the manor, that Simon made a few decisions that would impact the lives of those living around him in close proximity. It had been a risk allowing Jamal access to the manor that had paid off, he was discretion absolute and had no concerns over him. As expected within minutes the CFO, Carrington, had sent him an email asking about his objections and laying the offer to buy to his shares on the table. He had only met Carrington once before in Atlanta at the head office, he was young for a CFO at 33 and obviously the guy was an American Football jock with a very sturdy body under his shiny grey suit and white shirt that he wore. Simon intended on ignoring the email until after the weekend when he would deal with Carrington.

Simon opened the study French windows and walked over to him "I pay you to work not sunbathe" he said.
Jamal opened one eye looking up at him "Get over yourself and join me" he replied closing his eye.
"You think I have nothing better to do than lay around when I should be working?" Simon asked grinning.
Jamal waved his hand keeping his firmly closed "Dock my pay then" he said so casually it made Simon laugh.
"Where do you see your life going Jam?" Simon asked going serious "What do you want to do or achieve?".
Jamal opened his eye again "Who knows" he replied looking curiously at him "my parents keep pressuring me".
Simon sat down next to him "Is that why you like to escape up here?" he asked.
"Mostly" Jamal responded "gets me away from the constant questioning" he said sighing "and working here".
Simon chuckled and Jamal sat up and looked at him "Why do you hide yourself away here?".
Simon glanced at him "Makes life less complicated and I don't like socialising much" he replied.
"Except if your getting something out of it" Jamal replied grinning and laying back down "suck me off".
"No" Simon said drawing out the pause between "You can get to work on mine though" he said smirking at Jamal.
Jamal smiled "No" he replied then closed his eyes "pay me to do it as you are docking my wages".
Simon laughed his cocky arrogance that he had grown to like "Maybe I will auction your arse off Saturday".
"Fuck no" he replied sitting up again "You having one of those weird parties Con told me about?" Jamal asked.
Simon nodded "Yes so you might want to keep a low profile or I will auction you off" he laughed.
Jamal laid back down again "You get 50% of the auction price" Simon said standing up planting the idea firmly in Jamal's head.
Jamal waved his hand "No I am not a piece of meat" he replied grinning.
Simon laughed "You were last night" he replied kneeling down giving him a kiss "Dinner tonight?".
"Yes, thanks Simon" Jamal replied.
"Good" Simon said kicking Jamal's foot "we will be three tonight" he finished saying walking off before Jamal could ask questions.

Jamal sat up about to ask who was coming to dinner but Simon was already at the study and closing the door. He never expected them to be three for dinner and no idea who it was, he walked up to the kitchen looking through the window hoping to see Felix or Beth to ask them, he scanned round again finding the place quiet with no sign of them. Jamal returned to the pool terrace to finish off trimming the hedges, it was the only job he had to do today taking his time he wanted to make sure it was done correctly. His mind kept going back to the conversation with Simon auctioning him off and getting 50%, he remembered when Conrad accidentally mentioned it then became evasive when probed simply saying it was just a small orgy. He chuckled to himself cutting away at the hedges, auction me off he said to himself laughing then stopping himself wondering if he really was considering doing it just for the cash.

Felix arrived at Gatwick to meet Adam and during the ride back to the manor he spent the time telling Felix about Conrad and Harry, then swerving the conversation around to Jamal trying to be non specific and casual. The closer they got to the manor the more his nerves kicked in, it had been years since Adam had thrown his emotions down on the table, not since Jack had he been intimate with another man. Some had come close and tried to get in to Adam's world but the gates were locked shielding him from unwanted intruders. Adam looked up from his phone and asked Felix to stop by the church. Felix looked at Adam through the rear view mirror and nodded, he didn't need to ask anymore questions and after fifteen minutes they pulled up outside the church. Adam walked along the path to the grave 'Hey Jack, you been on a little holiday and freaking us all out?. Not cool, I know you liked to joke around but that was crossing the line. I feel ready Jack, I would never have got to this point without you and the love and support you gave me. I am going to get him no matter what, you once told me if I wanted something be bold and work at it until I got it.' Adam stood up and kissed the headstone 'I will come back tomorrow with some flowers, Conrad gave me specific instructions which ones. God he has really taken over, you did a wonderful job nurturing him over the years. Well it is all or nothing over the next few days, oh, and no interfering, you know what I mean!' Adam smiled and took a few steps then turned 'I wish you was here to hold my hand Jack'. Adam wiped his eyes and walked back to the limo and the short drive to the manor. Adam entered and already he felt something was missing from the place, Simon came out of the study to greet him and Adam commented how quiet the place was without Conrad making a mess or noise somewhere around the place. Simon laughed agreeing with him and took Adam up to the bedroom Beth had made up for him.

"Dinner at 7pm if you want to take a nap" Simon said turning to leave "It's good to have you back here".
Adam was looking out of the window down the drive "Which is Jamal's house?" he asked.
Simon turned holding the door and chuckled "Don't worry he is joining us for dinner" he said leaving the room.

He sat on the bed looking at the closed door almost too afraid to leave the room. Pull yourself together he told himself standing up and retrieving his bags that Felix had brought up ahead of him. Losing track of time and spending a good half an hour in the shower thinking of what to say and how to say it. Realising that dinner was only minutes away he began to dry himself. Jamal arrived back at the manor from picking up a few more clothes and making an appearance so his parents knew he was still alive, his mother did not appear overly concerned that he was spending time at the manor since he had a job. She was kind of glad he had got out of the house and was doing something rather than sitting in his room listening to music and talking with that bad lot in Guildford. Jamal dumped his clothes in the study collapsing on the sofa watching Simon who was finishing off some work.

"Made yourself comfortable I see" Simon remarked grinning without looking over.
Jamal sighed "Yeah" he replied "you let me in your house so I am settling in" he said smiling.
Simon chuckled "Good" he replied watching Jamal stand up and walk over to the photos "again?" he said.
"I miss him, can't wait until he gets back" Jamal replied looking at the photos of Conrad then Adam.
Simon closed the laptop "How are you feeling Jam?" he asked curiously wondering if his body was converting.
"Fine" Jamal replied glancing over his shoulder at him "a little cold earlier but I feel alright".
"You look like you want to lick that photo" Simon said watching him "do you find him sexy?".
Jamal shrugged "That's just it, I don't know" he softly spoke "suppose so I think" he said scratching his chin.
Simon watched Adam appear standing at the door "What if I was attracted to him?" Jamal spoke again.
Simon glanced at Jamal then Adam "What does your heart tell you Jam?" Simon asked.
Silence prevailed until Jamal spoke "He is a man and..." he paused "I don't know how to love a man".
"You love Conrad" Simon replied watching Jamal fixated on Adam's photo "can you love a man?".
Jamal shrugged again "Conrad is different, more friendship love. Loving another man freaks me out".
Simon sat back in his chair quickly glancing at Adam "Do you know why it freaks you out?" he asked.
"Afraid of the unknown Simon, commitment, parents, everything" Jamal replied only making half sense.
Adam stepped forward "What if I was attracted to you and wanted you?" he asked.
Jamal jumped and turned going red "Oh... err... I..." he ran out of the French windows across the terrace.
Simon chuckled "You get him tongue tied every time, I think it is completely obvious you scare him".
Adam walked over to the doors unable to see him "He will keep" he replied watching him disappear in the garden.
Simon stood up laughing "I am glad your hear I need to ask a favour" he said "Don't worry about Jam".

Simon explained to Adam that he needed a Jack this weekend for the auction and started going in to detail. Jamal hid in the greenhouse palpitations hammering hard in his chest, unsure if it was the excitement or freaking out. He never expected Adam to be standing there of hearing the conversation. Leaning back against the wall trying to calm down Jamal felt like a jolt of electricity had passed through his body. He could hear footsteps approaching and recognised the steps knowing it was Felix.

"Fella you got to stop running" Felix said walking in to the greenhouse.
"Sorry" Jamal replied catching his breath "what the fuck is wrong with me?" he asked not expecting a reply.
Felix stood looking at him "Your nerves" he stated "probably afraid of already knowing the outcome".
"Outcome!" Jamal remarked "you think there is an outcome?" he asked sounding shocked.
Felix smiled "Definitely. I am almost sure Adam has come back here for you" he said hinting Jamal to follow.
Jamal steadied himself following Felix "What does he want with me?" he asked trying to seek an answer.
"That you will have to find out" Felix replied turning to Jamal "come on keep up they are waiting".

Adam agreed to stay the weekend and reminded Simon that Conrad was due back on Saturday evening and no doubt Harry would be with him. Simon chuckled informing him that Moham would be here and is bringing a couple of guys, one bottom and one who is versatile but agreed to bottom for the night. Simon understandably omitted his conversation earlier with Jamal and auctioning him off. Jamal walked in to the dining room and Felix played to his strength asking him to select the wines for dinner, Simon and Adam walked in seeing the backs of them discussing wine and examining bottles with Jamal handing him a Chauteauneuf-du-Pape for the main and Chablis premier cru for the starter. Felix nodded and smiled telling him it was an excellent choice. Jamal turned hearing the guys entering the dining room whilst Felix went off to chill the Chablis, he stood rooted to the spot looking at Adam who smiled at him. His head in turmoil unable to take his eyes off Adam, it was like the picture was standing life size in front of him. Shaking the thoughts off he managed to take a few steps forward and sit down before he fell making a fool of himself. Simon was having a ball waiting and watching Jamal who seemed to glaze over trying not to look at Adam. Throughout dinner Simon steered the conversation around gardening and the villa in Sardinia which seemed to keep Jamal's focus from thinking about the guy sat next opposite him. Adam paid Jamal numerous compliments about his choice of wine with each course, chuckling at Jamal's quiet response and grin on his face. Adam wanted to go over and kiss the face off him, it was the longest time he had sat with Jamal and with each passing moment he was falling crazily deeper in love with him. The merest hint of Moroccan descent in his facial features, the olive skin and dark hair naturally fitted the youthfulness that Jamal exuded. He had to step back a moment wondering if the 7 year age gap was to big and maybe that was the reason Jamal seemed to mentally fight him off. Simon asked Felix to serve coffee in the lounge and the three of them stood, Adam held back waiting for Jamal.

"Shall we?" Adam softly asked holding the door and Jamal nodded, he waited until Jamal stood by him.
Jamal looked at Adam "After you" he said finally managing to say something to Adam.
Adam smiled and waited the other side of the door for Jamal "Why are you fighting me Jamal?" he asked.
"Am I?" Jamal asked stopping in his tracks unaware of his flirtatious look "Fighting you for what?".
"My affection" Adam replied looking in to his eyes laying his emotions bare.
"Why?" Jamal asked "what do you want from me?" his words seemed to plead for the truth.
"Surely you know how attracted to you I am" Adam said opening his heart to Jamal.
Jamal turned and walked towards the lounge "Yeah" he replied "you coming or standing there all night?".

His heart lifted at the same time it sunk unsure what Jamal's response actually meant. Maybe he was just too forward for Jamal. The strangest warm fuzzy feeling grew inside his body, never before had anyone said so much in so few words, the words were enough to spike Jamal's overly keen interest. His own sense of self doubt diminished smiling to himself knowing that what he heard was very close to a complete confession of love. He turned and smiled to Adam who was walking towards him standing by the door to the lounge.

"You after commitment or just a fuck?" Jamal asked out of the blue taking Adam by surprise.
Adam stopped at the door "If it was just a fuck I would have had you weeks ago" he replied.
Jamal almost lost his bottle to speak and have to swallow hard "You reckon?" he asked.
Adam smirked at him "Stop playing games, you want me ".

Jamal stood watching Adam walk in to the lounge and sit on the sofa whilst Simon poured coffee for them all. Was it possible that this one person could flick a switch like that turning Jamal on light a light bulb. Jamal closed the door and walked over to Simon and took the cup of coffee Simon offered thanking him and sitting down on the sofa. Not apart, not on a separate one but right next to Adam, the boldness in his mannerisms almost screamed that he was no longer scared of Adam. Simon poured the last cup of coffee for himself and glanced at Adam and Jamal who both sat there grinning like mischievous children scared to move or look at each other in fear of being told off.

The crickets seemed louder than ever now the storm had passed, the lightning flashing brilliantly over the sea with the waning storm. Harry reached over and picked up his bottle of beer then rested his head back against Conrad's chest sitting in between his legs, they had been sat here for several hours under the canopy watching the storm. Conrad fingering Harry's nipples and chest, Harry running his fingers along Conrad's legs that were folded around him again. A quiet serene state of happiness existed around them. A little bit of nervousness existed in each other with neither one wanting to make the first move being their first night alone together. Ever since Adam left they had walked and talked a lot revealing everything about themselves, their lives, families and hopes. Conrad found a braveness to talk about Joshua and the weekend of events that unfolded, it gave Harry a better insight and understanding on where he needed to be a little more cautious and not freak Conrad out. Harry watched Conrad's fingers caressing his chest and let out a very contented sigh, it was so comfortable, so right that he didn't want to move or be apart from Conrad for a moment longer. Conrad moved his fingers up Harry's chest passing over the nipples and stroking his neck and chin, he could feel each nervous breath Harry took, he leaned forward and kissed Harry on the head.

"You ready to go to bed?" Conrad asked feeling Harry stroking his leg with long tender strokes.
Harry nodded gently "I think so, pretty tired I could do with some sleep" he replied.
Conrad tweaked Harry's nipple "I wasn't thinking of sleeping just yet" he said chuckling.

Harry turned his head and smiled looking up at Conrad, a view he was enjoying more and more wanting to pinch himself to make sure this time it was definitely real.

• Like 1