When (or not) do you refresh after being loaded?

BBareguy84

10 hours ago, mspanon13 said:

I clean up between loads when asked to. Several years ago, I was bred by a poz/ud guy. I got back on Grindr afterward and a poz flight attendant hit me up. He was newly poz, just tested poz that day. I said I really wanted his load and had just been bred. He said he wanted me to clean up first, so I did. He really wanted to convert me, but it didn’t take. I do want my tops want me to do. Not everybody wants a sloppy hole!

That sounds VERY relatable. I do the same. It happens so many times that I’m on the tube and loads are sliding down my leg. I love it, that’s the pig I am. But it’s good to see that you’ll think the same. 

• Like 1

I find the men who fuck dirty whores like me prefer to feel my fuckhole loaded with other guys loads. it feels great on their bare cocks, especially when the cum is still warm. plus it reminds them of what a dirty, used up whore they are fucking and how many men have already used me for a cumdumpster. and when other men are around they can hear how sloppy my fuckhole is and see the cum dripping from my hole between men. I can only imaging what a trashy whore I look like laying in a sling with cum dripping out of my gaped out hole into a puddle on the ground. specially love it when im so full that it gushes out of my pussy after a guy breeds me and men gasp just watching cum pour out of me. fuck I love being such faggot trash. I also love it when a stranger slides his cock into me and asks how many loads I have in my sloppy pussy or he tells me he's getting cum all over his cock and tells me I'm a disgusting whore348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 2

That would be a never at least until I'm home alone. If I'm out somewhere I'd rather just walk around with my ass full of a few loads. 

I like that mostly because my favorite hole to breed is one that's already been loaded a few times by multiple men, and then it's my turn. There just isn't a better feeling fuck!

• Like 2

I never refresh between loads. The ultimate goal is to always have as much random DNA floating around inside of me as possible. I want every strain of every possible STD to absorb into my body and infect me. 

When I'm topping, I demand that the bottom be preloaded or I refuse to fuck them. I want to smell and feel all of those random loads coating my dick. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, dmvnewbie said:

I do want my tops want me to do. Not everybody wants a sloppy hole!

The last part is perfectly stated. xoxo (My personal preference is for guys who want my horny holes sloppy and well used with cum running down my ass/leg but I have never gotten to experience that...yet).

• Upvote 1

On 12/17/2020 at 8:41 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

Just keep going, after a session at a club 100 miles away, I had to sit on a towel driving home as the loads, so many loads were seeping through my jeans. Had a quick wipe when home went to bed, could smell spunk and sex in my bed, so horny.

How many did you have up you that time?

When I can I like to feltch. I was bred this afternoon by a hung black guy. He was the first to breed me and I knew that anyone that went in after would  Fonda sloppy cunt. It’s ok but some guys don’t like that mess. It’s hard to feltch when you are at a video store so I took my chances that the next guy would not be turned off. The second guy that fucked me said he couldn’t cum because he had already bred someone. I can’t be sure if that is true or not. He may just have been turned off by my loose wet cunt.

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

When I can I like to feltch. I was bred this afternoon by a hung black guy. He was the first to breed me and I knew that anyone that went in after would  Fonda sloppy cunt. It’s ok but some guys don’t like that mess. It’s hard to feltch when you are at a video store so I took my chances that the next guy would not be turned off. The second guy that fucked me said he couldn’t cum because he had already bred someone. I can’t be sure if that is true or not. He may just have been turned off by my loose wet cunt.

Not sure why that would be a turn off. I love cummy cunts. Cum makes the best lube. 

Edited by Ablair
  • Like 1

Generally I do not. I would consider rinsing out for a man who specified that he wanted a cleaned-out hole, but once I’ve taken loads, they’ve already started absorbing into me, so it’s not as though I’m ever going to be able to give him a pristine, virgin cunt. It’s sooooo not a virgin cunt.

I certainly don’t encourage that kind of ask. The majority seem to want me pre-loaded, so I try to stay that way.

• Like 1

What's the point of taking a load if you then rinse it out? Nearly as strange as using a condom.

Guys who are obsessed with only fucking cunts which are squeaky clean and smelling of disinfectant are basically more up their own arseholes than they are up yours. Had a guy in a sauna a couple of weeks ago--he claimed he really wanted to fuck me, but he wouldnt do because two other guys had already done so and he didnt like the feeling of cum on his cock. He insisted on taking my phone number to arrange another time but of course he never rang. Probably still there checking that there are no pubic hairs in the showers.

Having been to quite a few major fuck parties.. eg Vault139, SBN (London).. Bio Berlin Folsom, sunday @ S.L.U.T in Hamburg , + NUD @ Club80 in Melbourne (Aust - no more

.if I was to run into an unloaded hole at any of those parties.. I would be wondering why I am there..

I don't get my cunt refreshed during a day long cumdumpster session. But I don't like to feel too sweaty or sticky, so I keep some wet wipes near my bed.

The only moment I get my hole cleaned up is just before joining my husband, because it is a symbol of my dedication to him. Actually,  he loves the feeling of being the first one to breed me!