How do I initiate a blowjob?

Help!

I want to ring in the new year by giving a guy I like a blowjob and I don’t know how to approach him.

We’ll both be at the same party and both of us will be alone.

He knows I’m bicurious and never had any sexual experience.

• Moderators

I think you probably cannot go wrong with something along the lines of "You know I am curious and inexperienced. Would you let me give you my first blowjob?" If he's at all interested, that should get him going. Don't underestimate how exciting it is for a man to be your first. If he's not interested, nothing you say or do will matter. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TommiBiC18 said:

Help!

I want to ring in the new year by giving a guy I like a blowjob and I don’t know how to approach him.

We’ll both be at the same party and both of us will be alone.

He knows I’m bicurious and never had any sexual experience.

Tell him yould love to taste/swallow his cum...usually works

“Accidentally” brush against his crotch a time or two as you pass by him.

Stand next to him and talk casually about other things, but steer your comments gradually toward sex - racy observations of people around you, like:

”I wonder if he ever did anything with another guy. I bet he has. That’s cool if he has, I mean, I’ve kind of wondered what it would be like myself. With the right guy. It would have to be someone willing to let a guy give him a blowjob. [give it a minute to sink in]...Know anybody like that?”

Be sure to scope out a place to actually give him the blowjob before you make the attempt - it would be bad to spark his interest and then be unable to follow through. If he shows interest, you want to be able to lead him straight away to the place and get down to it before he has a chance to think himself out of it.

Above all, be bold. Confidence is empowering, convincing, and sexy. Fortune favors the bold.

If you find it hard to say anything, here is what always works for me.  Get eye contact first.  Hold the eye contact for longer than you usually would.  Slowly look down to his crotch, and look back up.  Then either subtly or obviously (depending on how confident you want to be), slowly run your tongue around your lips.  There is no mistaking what you mean.  

I just got a text from the guy I like asking if we don’t hang around to long at the party we’ll be going to.He said he wants to stream movies at his house while his parents are out of town.

I told him it sounded great and started suggesting movies we could watch.

I’m making my move when the movie starts.

15 hours ago, TommiBiC18 said:

I just got a text from the guy I like asking if we don’t hang around to long at the party we’ll be going to.He said he wants to stream movies at his house while his parents are out of town.

I told him it sounded great and started suggesting movies we could watch.

I’m making my move when the movie starts.

Hope it was a success?

Guest nullandvoid
10 hours ago, barecubb said:

Hope it was a success?

Me too! I hope OP updates us soon.

It's a bit late for advice, I suppose, but being direct has always worked best for me. I know it's hard when you're young and less experienced, but really there's not much that will go wrong. The guy will either be into it or not, but even if he's not into it he'll probably be flattered and feel good about it. He already knows you're bi-curious and is cool with that, so it doesn't seem likely he'll freak out if you just ask him if he wants you to give him head. I've misread several straight guys over the years, and they have never gotten upset at me for making a pass at them. On the contrary, they almost unfailingly tell me how flattering it is to be desired (even though they aren't interested).

Long story short: Say what you want. It's the quickest way to either get it or know that you're not going to get it from him.

I'm hoping for an update too & hoping all went well for OP.

I hope he went with the direct approach.  If OPs friend is straight, he might get scared off by another dude flirting with him.  But a direct offer, with the promise of being descrete, is much easier for a straight guy to accept and still think of himself as straight.