That New Church

Knightsleaze

Andrew watched as the colossal hooded man made his way towards dias and him. He didn't have as many tattoos as some of the other men in the room, just a pentacle tattooed above his navel and the phrase "Ave Satana" underneath. What really stood out, was all of his cock piercings, his PA shone menacingly in the dark church. There in the red-light, his massive footsteps pounding on the stone floor.  Swinging as he stepped, his massive cock was adorned with a ladder of barbells down the underside, and a thick metal cock ring at the base.

Father' colossal muscular body made his way to the dias, and Andrew couldn't help but rub his hole. He was hungry, he needed cock in him right now, and this Father would give him what he desperately needed.

Turning now to the crowd of jerking, rowdy men all who watched him. Father spoke.

"Brothers, I see you have done a good job of twisting this fag up for his conversion. Thank you"

Andrew sat up, Father had approached the edge of the mattress, his wicked cock just centimeters from his mouth. He edged towards it, sticking his tongue out to taste the poz precum dripping from the PA. No sooner than he had a taste, was he suckling on the head of the cock. Father not missing a beat spoke even louder now.

"We welcome Dom's own flesh and blood to our Dark Lords Poz brotherhood today, converting him to the debauched piggy worship of the fallen."

Andrew gagged, he was desperate to worship this Poz god in front of him. Two hands were now clasped around his head, as Father idly fucked Andrews skull infront of all these men.

"Mmm, Dark Lord accept this worship and gift this fag with your sin"

"HAIL S@TAN" The room chanted, now baying.

Andrew could hear grunting, and the smell of sweat hung heavy in the air. He looked up at Father, his glowing eyes staring into Andrews own. Andrew could imagine it was his real father, that it was the cock that made him he was worshiping now. Andrew pushed the cock deeper into his throat, his mind racing with dirty thoughts of incest.

A pair of hands began to stroke his ass, Andrew pushed back, presenting more of his hole to the crowd of men behind him. The hands stroked and probed, playing gently with his hole and he nursed on Fathers cock. He felt a wetness, then a rough finger pushing deep into his hole. Andrew wish he could turn round, again gagging on the big cock infront of him, he wanted to know if it was his uncle playing with his hole.

Suddenly his hole was burning, the sensation doubled in power every second. Andrew bucked his hips, he had never felt this horny before, even the hits on Poz pigs glass cock was nothing compared to this.

"The fags cunt is ready Father" a voice sounded from behind Andrew, he couldn't tell who it was. Andrew bucked again, he needed cock, he needed a big poz cock in his hole now. The thick cock left his mouth, leaving him feel empty, his eyes desperately pleaded with Father as he slowly walked round the edge of the mattress.

"Please fuck me Father, please" Andrew begged

"You'll have our dark strain forever, the same one as your uncle, the same as your father, you want that?"

"Please, please poz me Sir, I need it"

"Beg him for it" gesturing forward, towards the toppled cross at the altar.

"Please Lucifer, please knock me up, I need your Poz seed, I need my uncles cock."

Father was behind him now, his wickedly pierced cock hanging at the tight winking entrance. Andrews back was arched, he was inexperienced but he knew that he had to, he needed it. Andrew needed a real man to fuck him right, not like the boyfriends he had at Uni, he needed a real fuck.

Father's PA pushed against the tight ring, Andrew moaned in pain as it began to push past. Then one by one each of the barbells pushed past the rapidly stretching man cunt. Pushing deep into him, Andrew began to moan, half sobbing he cried out into the mattress. Andrew begged, begged for more cock, begged for his Uncle, begged for Lucifer to convert him.

Father was picking up pace now, Andrew could feel every piercing tearing through him. He felt his hole stretch around the mammoth cock, he was still hungry, he needed this poz cum in his hole bad. Crying out as Fathers cock pistoned harder into his hole, a pair of strong hands muffled his mouth. Pulling his head back and arching his back more, he could feel the heavy PA drag along inside him, hitting somewhere deep inside him. His groans stiffled, he opened his eyes and saw his Uncle looking back at him, idly jerking his cock and smoking as he watched his nephew be defiled.

Andrew whimpered, looking deep into his uncles eyes and then at his beautifully pierced cock. Andrew may be converted by Father, but he knew he had to have his uncles cock in his mouth whilst it happened. He needed that sin, that worship to the Dark King.

Stepping towards him, Uncle Dom obliged. Father dropped his hands to Andrews shoulders, as Uncle Dom placed his thick cock at his lips and enveloped Andrew in a cloud of smoke. Opening to suckle on the sweet poz precun that dripped from the PA, he could feel his Uncle tense. Suddenly hot salty piss filled Andrews mouth, burning with a chemical taste Andrew dutifully tried to swallow.

Piss trickled down Andrews body, pooling in the dirty mattress that he was being converted on. Andrew guzzled the chem piss from his uncle, looking deep into Doms eyes, hoping that his Uncle would be proud of him.
"Good fag" Dom gently ruffled Andrews hair, pushing his cock deeper into Andrews mouth.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

Father's rutting cock was pistoning out of Andrews hole, the thick demon cock churning his now loose hole. Andrew was in bliss, he was finally worshiping his uncle, the way he knew he needed too. Suddenly Fathers grip tightened around his throat, choking him. Father's ruts and grunts became more desperate, suddenly Andrews uncle stepped away. Andrew didn't mind, he knew what was about to happen. He knew it was time for him to convert to this new demonic church.

Father's cock slammed into Andrew, causing him to cry out. Again, and again the thick demonic cock stretched Andrew, and turned his tight boy hole into a real man cunt.

"Please Father, please breed me" Andrew begged the heaving hooded man.

"YOU WANT THE GIFT" He yelled, his deep voice booming in the dark of the church.

"Poz me Father, knock me up! I want your poz gift Sir"

Father roared, slamming into Andrew. He could feel Father as he pumped a massive load deep into Andrew, bucking hard as his tiny cock spewed onto the mattress. Andrews breath was ragged, being rutted into by the hooded man, as he pumped the last of his demonic seed into the now defiled Andrew.

Andrew looked up, his body reeling in a high, he locked eyes with his Uncle. Feeling Father now pull slowly from Andrews ruined cunt, he could feel the weight of the piercings drag out of him. He needed more, he couldn't go back to feeling empty.

Andrew knew what he wanted, and now converted by Father he knew he could finally be with his Uncle. Staring dead into the eyes of his Uncle, he watched as slowly Dom paced the edge of the mattress.

Changing places with Father, Dom looked down at the ruined hole before him. It gaped from the demon cock that had defiled it, dripping in toxic cum. Taking his PA, holding it to the opening he dipped it into the cum ridden cunt before him. He slammed in, forcing his was deep into his nephew. Feeling the boy gave way, he held him down with his superior strength pushing him into the mattress.

Andrew moaned as he felt his Uncle punch deep into him, groaning as he felt his uncles PA drag inside him. Andrew tears down his face, as his uncle mercilessly hammered into his hole. Screaming into the mattress and he rammed his already loose hole.

"Here brother smoke this" Poz Pig was above him, holding out the pipe to Andrews lips.
Greedily he wrapped his lips around Poz Pigs glass cock and took a big hit, and another. Holding the pipe to his lips, Poz Pig smirked, Father like the converters lucid, Poz Pig liked them destroyed. Andrew was now puffing away, a cloud perpetually surrounded him, he was so fucking high. He began to meet his uncles thrusts feeling the cock fuck in Father's load. Sweat was running off his uncle, his manly scent filled Andrews nose, he knew this was where he needed to be.

The pipe, again was put to Andrews lips, he had little resistance now. Andrew collapsed again, his uncles hammering into his hole now reaching climax. Andrew was in a blissful state, he knew he was about to get his Uncles strain aswell, he could barely think. lying there taking cock in that blissful state, he felt his Uncle shout slamming deep into him again.

"Fuck, take that poz load fag!"

Dom shuddered as he shot his load into his nephew and pulled out, filling his own flesh and blood with his strain. He was so proud to have his nephew in the cult, a stranger quickly replaced him, plunging into the loose and loaded hole. It was the congregations turn to add their loads, he knew it would be a day or so before Andrew made it home. He looked down at his nephew, lying there in chemmed bliss, Poz Pig shotgunning him. Boy probably had no idea his Uncle was leaving him there, one of the brothers would drop him off at the house when he was done being fucked.

Dom turned towards the church doors, now wearing a pair of joggers. He would be looking forward to having a new fag permanently on call.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1

Andrew woke up to the sun streaming through his bedroom window. He was naked, and had little recollection of how he got there. Suddenly a memory broke through the haze, the Church, his Uncle, all the strangers that had fucked him. His hole twitched at the thought, he ran his hand over it, he was definitely still loose. Slipping a finger in he could feel some random load still inside him, a small whimper erupted from his mouth.

Rising from the bed he stepped towards the mirror, his mouth dropped, and his heart sunk. How would he explain this to his Dad! On his chest, now sat a pentacle, 'Ave Satana' sat underneath it. It didn't stop there, his nipples before small and cute were now red and puffy, barbells now pierced them both. His cock also now was adorned with metal, as small barbell pierced the head of his cock, and a metal cock ring was around the base. Turning around he could see a small Biohazard tramp stamp just above his ass.

Andrew knew he was in deep shit, if Dad saw any of this he would go ballistic. His best bet would be to cover it up until his Uncle got home and he could figure out a plan. Andrew stopped, his hole twitched again, he remember vividly the feeling of his uncles cock punishing Andrew's hole. What would dad do if he found out, Andrew knew he would submit to his Uncle again, but he didn't want to risk loosing him. Dad might throw Uncle Dom out if he found out what had happened, this was bad.

Walking over to his draws a folded note sat on top, addressed to him. Opening it up, a simple phrase was scrawled inside;

"Fags wear Fag clothes"

Andrews heart jumped, but then with a sudden realisation it dropped again. Opening the draw he groaned, Uncle Dom wasn't going to make it easy on him. Inside the draw were not his usual clothes, inside instead were imitations of his old things. Shirts had been cut into crop tops, his jeans were now barely shorts. Some new items of clothing were there too, tight fitting underwear, jocks, thongs, even some small shirts which ranged from slogans such as; "Knock me up daddy" to "Looking for a Daddy". This was ridiculous, Uncle Dom couldn't expect me to wear this in public, he wouldn't last out the day let alone the week.

Steeling himself with a deep breath, he pulled on some clothes. What he ended up going downstairs wearing, was a black thong, a pair of shorts that did nothing but highlight the thong, and a crop top that had a very visceral drawing of a small twink being fucked by a larger hairier man.

"Um wow son, new look?"

Andrew's dad was similar in a lot of ways to his Unlce, except clean cut. The piercings and the tattoos weren't there, instead his Dad the younger of the two was similar in hight and build. Both men were massive, incredibly strong and muscular, they worked out most days together in the garage.

Stepping towards him, Andrew could see his Dad has seen the thong, his eyes darted all over the new appearance, and at the crude drawing.

"Dom said that you had a nasty thing with your ex, he said that you were acting out and staying round a mates? Is this... um part of that"

Dad visibly swallowed, he was having a tough time looking at Andrew. Andrew was having an equally hard time meeting his fathers gaze, but for a different reason, he was bright red and staring at the floor.

"Its.. uh, yeah. I'm trying something new"

"Thats good.. um, I'm going to the office... bye" Andrews Father quickly ducked out, clearly uncomfortable.

The door at the end of the hall slammed shut, Andrew breathed a sigh of relief. At least he was able to hide the Biohazard tattoo from his father, if he had turned around this would have gone wildly different. Andrew wondered what he should do next, he was off from Uni and his Dad was being awkward.

As if by magic, Dom walked in, he was sweating heavily. Andrew could smell the sweat from across the room, his body involuntarily tensed with need.

"Hey fag" Dom stretched an arm over his head, displaying the sweaty pit. Dom knew what he was doing, he knew he needed to move fast. If he was going to make a dedicated chemmed up pig of his nephew he would need to lay groundwork of submission quick, soon Andrew would be totally dependent on Dom. Just where he wanted him if he was going to make a few bucks of the little slut.

Andrews eyes bulged, he knew his dad was only in the other room, but his nature was telling him to lock his Uncles pits. It was as if since Father had fucked him, since he smoked Poz Pigs pipe, he had unlocked something inside him.

"Get over here fag, don't make me ask again" Doms husky voice sounded in the quiet room. Andrew winced, he glanced at the door, hoping his father wouldn't see.

Andrew rushed over, diving his head into his uncles pit. Snorting and licking he was desperate for the stench of his uncles pit, the sweet saltiness. Uncle doms hand held him in the pit, Andrew was in heaven. He still couldn't get over the fact, his Uncle a god of men was using his own nephew. Andrew moaned, quickly being transferred to the other pit. Doms hands guided him, gripping his neck like a vice, Andrew couldn't have done anything else.

"Knees fag, your Uncle needs a piss after his run"

Doms' strong arms pushed Andrew to his knees, dutifully Andrew looked up into his Uncles eyes and opened his mouth.

Dom reached into his sweaty joggers and fished out his large cock, piercing hanging at its tip, and familiar metal cock ring at its base. Andrews mouth began watering, he wrapped his lips around his Uncles cock head. He wouldn't spill any thing time, less it give it away to his dad

Dom tensed, releasing himself into his new piss pig. He held his hands around Andrews head, watching as the office door slowly opened.

"Hey so about earlier, I don't think its appropriate for you to wear that kind of stuff son..." Stan stopped mid sentence, and stop mid step. He looked at the scene before him, his son struggling on his brothers cock. Doms hands held Andrews head to his crotch, Andrew was looking dead into his eyes trying to push off. Dom persisted, turned to him and winked.

"Hey bro, just having a piss in the fag"

Grunting Dom pumped more piss into Andrew, Stan watched as his son swallowed piss his eyes taking all of it in. He noticed the biohazard symbol on the small of his back, shock set in. Stan knew what had happened, Andrew had gone to the church.

Andrew struggled to keep drinking his uncles piss, but he had no choice. Even when his father was stood only a meter away, watching his fag son comit [banned word]. He was ashamed to admit, but he was so hard right now, Andrew wanted people to know how much of fag he was. Andrew needed men to know that he was there to serve.

Dom relaxed, the last of his piss drainging into his nephews mouth. Pulling out he shook his cock, his PA catching the sunlight. Then pulling his joggers off, he walked over to the toilet to take a shower. He wanted to let them process the new power dynamic of the house.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 22

This is what I want. I need. This is my destiny and the way my story of life should be carried out. This is my conviction and my reward is the conversion in the church of our almighty dark lord and savior. This has to be for me. I will do and give anything for this. I beg and plead. 

HAIL S.A.TA.N my lord.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...