Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

I used to be addicted to public toilet sex, but more and more the best places were closed down. Sex clubs are a given, but there was a place in London called The Fort, where you could lean against the bar while you had a drink, then have someone just slide up inside you. THAT was great. 

I have this constant fantasy of being bred by multiple guys, at a public event, like Folsom Street Fair. So many people watching, taking pics and vids, while strangers come up, and fuck me like a cheap whore, cum in me, and walk off... 

• Like 1

I had met this daddy type on Grindr and wanted to meet. He said he was with his family and heading to the Hollywood sign…I told him that I was close by and could meet him on a trail if he wanted to fuck some anon ass raw…this seemed to have turned him on a lot..we talked about how nasty it would be if we met up and fucked with his family near by…then he would go back to them relieved and I would leave with an ass full of his load. 

so on his trip up… he told them to keep walking so he could go poop in the bushes close by… he had already told me where to meet him. So I did…my ass lubed and poppers ready…he came over quickly…and I sucked him hard…he took a hit of poppers and then fed them to me constantly so that my hole was wide and wet…he plunged in and fucked me hard and fast, telling me how much of a slut I was…I was in hog heaven….he cum after 5 mins of non stop fucking telling me what I good slut I was….he pulled out, took a piss and packed his cock away…I was walking away when he peeing…that’s the last I saw of him..

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1