Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

A good faggot should be willing to get down on its knees, bend over or get down on all 4s ANYWHERE anytime and suck cock, get fucked up the ass and taking loads without caring if anyone sees him being a whore. Faggots need to be able to strip naked in public and let a few strangers dump their loads in it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

A good faggot should be willing to get down on its knees, bend over or get down on all 4s ANYWHERE anytime and suck cock, get fucked up the ass and taking loads without caring if anyone sees him being a whore. Faggots need to be able to strip naked in public and let a few strangers dump their loads in it.

I am in sw Virginia and have a lot to lose, but I am willing to be fucked anywhere to prove to everyone that I am indeed a faggot

• Piggy 2

I've been fucked in alleys, in cars, in a church parking lot, during the daytime, in vacant lots, adult bookstores, theaters, both adult, and regular theaters, video booths, got fucked in a DJ  booth once, in bathrooms, bedrooms,,hotels/motels, in my back yard, on the beach, in a cops car, in a school bus (after hours, and everyone involved was an adult), by the side of a busy highway, where people could, and did, see..., in public bathrooms, at malls, and restaurants.

I'll take cock and cum anywhere I can get it!

Atlantic City, NJ here...

• Like 3

As many of you already mentioned, I also regularly have adventures in the usual places: cruising bars, saunas, official gay beaches, adult bookstores. Which are unusual: the balcony of my fuckbuddy which is on the second floor and there are lots of other apartments around us with perfect view of my hole LoL. Also exciting place was when a guy bred me leaning on the lookut tower's staircase directly next to the main road, constantly illuminated with a car reflectors. Once I was bred by an older German guy on a non-official gay part of a nudist beach in Bulgaria. Many straight couples even with children was walking back and forth, collecting shells while we were fucking. Gay sex in Bulgaria is not really tolerated, so it was not only exciting but a bit dangerous. 
Fucking in my car wasn’t untypical in my early years, but here in Hungary abandoned car parking areas for fuck not typical either. 
My exbf bred me on the conference table in my office. 
I have a regular fb who is a train driver. He told me that he bred a guy who bred him during he was driving his train. He promised me to do with me the same. 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most memorable public fuck was when I was 19 years old studying abroad in Rome.  I lost my virginity there.  And only 4 fucks later, this hot man I had met at a bar was fucking me on the main steps of a church in a main road.  He pinned me up against the front door and pounded my ass.  It was late at night, so as far as I know no one was around.  Eventually we do hear sounds of someone in the distance, which seems to turn him on even more.  So he pumps his load in me and we run off back to his place where he pumps a second load in me before my walk of "shame" (actually pride) back to my apartment.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

However the dumb sluts who never show up are a pain in the blue balls, had a cumdump faggot wanted to hook with me 2 weeks ago,and never heard from him, thankfully my femboy slave was available. She took 27 loads between Friday night and Sunday afternoon, not including the loads I pumped up her daycare center for unborn kids.

The most fun public fucking was on the dance floor of a big gay bar/dance club in hollywood.It was a techno dance music night with lasers and discoball strobes...was a bit buzzed I admit.dancing with a friend when an aquaintance of his joined us.He told me he wanted to fuck me and pushed me from behind against my friend.Pushed my sweatpants down a bit daring the stranger to fuck me.began kissing my friend and felt a hard cock pressing against and then into me....a poppers bottle was under my nose and several deep hits later my friend was whispering into my ear"just go with it,let him fuck you,its what he loves!"as his friend headed off towards ejaculation at a quickenning pace in me.despite the music and strobing lights people around us were watching as he came.He pulled out and dissappeared into the crowd..done with me.Pulled up the sweatpants and kept dancing with cum in my shorts and a wet spot showing...but we were seen and saw people pointing at me all night long.It was hot knowing I had been seen getting marked like that in public.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

As a submissive cum dump, I’ve been bred in so many places. When a top tells me to drop to my knees and suck him or bend over for my cock, I do without hesitation! 
I’ve sucked cock and have been bred in parks, public restrooms, store dressing rooms, bus stop bench (sucked cock) outside of bars and restaurants, stairwells and a hotel hot tub to name a few. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CumLvr80
On 2/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, chargedodger said:

The most fun public fucking was on the dance floor of a big gay bar/dance club in hollywood.It was a techno dance music night with lasers and discoball strobes...was a bit buzzed I admit.dancing with a friend when an aquaintance of his joined us.He told me he wanted to fuck me and pushed me from behind against my friend.Pushed my sweatpants down a bit daring the stranger to fuck me.began kissing my friend and felt a hard cock pressing against and then into me....a poppers bottle was under my nose and several deep hits later my friend was whispering into my ear"just go with it,let him fuck you,its what he loves!"as his friend headed off towards ejaculation at a quickenning pace in me.despite the music and strobing lights people around us were watching as he came.He pulled out and dissappeared into the crowd..done with me.Pulled up the sweatpants and kept dancing with cum in my shorts and a wet spot showing...but we were seen and saw people pointing at me all night long.It was hot knowing I had been seen getting marked like that in public.

Arena? Circus?

• Fucked raw in the lobby to my old apartment during the day

• fucked over the front of a car parked at the side of a pub at night.

• Sucked off by the side of a busy road during the day. Yes we were seen by probably hundreds of cars

• Sucked off in the middle of a small public park during the day. However when we noticed a girl in her 20s was about to walk right by us (within a meter of us) he stopped sucking and covered me up. Still annoys me to this day that he didn't carry on.

Fairly vanilla, but it was exciting for me. The guy I was seeing several years back liked to fuck me bent over the front of his car on back roads. Normally at night, but there were a few daylight fucks, and those were REALLY exciting. Then we got bolder and did it a few times in the parking lot of a bar we liked to frequent. Those were always at night, naturally. We were seen, but others were doing it too because the guys there liked to slip out throughout the night and have some fun, so we were pretty much blending in. 😉 Unfortunately it never turned into a partner-swap or gang-bang situation. 🙁