Closeted married guy barebacked against his will

On 2/26/2021 at 7:50 PM, heyzeus said:

...cont

Paul dropped my legs and got up. He grabbed his phone and said. Spread for me one more time babe. I ignored him and he grabbed my left leg and pulled it roughly, exposing my hole. The flash was shocking and my swirling head finally focused.

"That was fucked up Paul. I didn't consent to that." 

"Unless you want me to pull into your driveway right after your wife gets home, you're about to start consenting to more dick."

I couldn't deal with the bigger issue. I just pictured Paul talking to my wife and everything else faded away.

"What do I have to do?"

"Only indulge your deepest desires for once. Some acquaintances of mine are going to stop by and dump more semen in you."

"Just have fun," he said as he stroked my cum coated cock hard. 

"Fuck it." I said.

He started texting or whatever and told me to take a shower so I was ready for "the guys".

I took a long hot shower, alternating between being extremely horny and horrifying ashamed at what was happening. 

Eventually Paul called out for me and I saw two strangers in my bedroom. 

I glanced out the window and there was a rav4 and a Harley--a fucking Harley--parked out front. One house over and across the street was the nosiest neighbor. How on earth would I explain this?

One of them looked like, well, a biker. Big moustache and as I looked at him he took his penis out of his jeans. It was big.

The other guy didn't fit the same mold. White guy, maybe early 30s. 

I never caught their names.

The biker sat on the bed, pulled his jeans to the floor and motioned me over. I sucked him as well as I could, which wasn't very well.

But nobody was here for a blowjob and soon he had me lay on the edge of the bed with my legs on the floor. He grabbed some lube and penetrated me in one long slow motion.

I cried out, sore from Paul's fucking and this guy's cock was thicker. He started fucking me and I was doing whatever I could to take it. I realized that Paul had flipped the lights on. I looked over and saw that he was filming on his phone. Jesus.

The other guy had his cock out and was stroking hard. I was relieved that he was smaller than both of these guys.

The biker started pumping faster, and started talking dirty. All about how I was his slutty married bottom who couldn't wait for his load.

I started joining in. "Fuck my slutty ass. I need your load. Shoot it in deep."

The younger guy couldn't take it anymore and shot his cum on me, matting my hair and making my neck sticky.

This set off the biker who grabbed my shoulders as he started busting in me. 

.... To be continued

The biker guy stayed in me. After a minute he reached down to squeeze the last of his cum into my asshole as he pulled out.

"Thanks dude!"

I was wondering what response to mumble when Paul replied, "I didn't want to invite you, but I knew you'd never forgive me if I didn't." They both roared with laughter. 

Good thing I'd been slow and avoided a faux pas.

I laid there for another minute ignoring Paul and the biker's conversation. Finally I took a deep breath, flipped over and sat up. I must've been quite a site, with a big load of cum in my hair, on my cheek and neck. Another two were mostly in my ass, except for the part on my thighs and soaking into the duvet.

Paul had put the phone away at some point. Wonderful.

"You did great dude." Pretty sure that was Paul.

I was at a loss.

The man whose name I didn't know who had recently ejaculated inside me grabbed my cock playfully and started to jerk it.

He was the oldest of the group, maybe 55. He had three big earrings in each ear. They matched the rings he had in each nipple. He looked me right in the eye as my dick got hard. "You love taking loads don't you. I can tell from your cock it's true. She was never going to be able to give you what you need." He squeezed my balls until I gasped. "Don't cum bitch."

The guy who'd cum in my hair suddenly reappeared with his dick sticking straight out.

"Oh good, his hole's free!" He slapped the biker on the shoulder.

I realized he had a biohazard tattoo right by his dick. 

"Hey man I know that's an HIV tattoo. I don't want to have sex with an HIV+ guy."

He chuckled. "Um too late for that dude." He pushed me back on the bed and scooted my ass back. "Everyone here is poz, silly." I froze, discombobulated. 

He had me hold my legs apart at the knees and fucked me hard. I was a thousand miles away, trying to figure out what the fuck had happened. I just wanted to experience getting fucked by a guy. I'd intended to have safer sex with one man and wound up consenting to unprotected sex with three, all of whom are apparently HIV+. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Fuck I've got another big load for your married ass."

I pulled my legs wider and looked him right in the eye.

"Breed my ass. Turn me into a faggot."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5

• 4 months later...

I can really identify with this guy.  When I was negative and trying to be safe, I would have told a man he needed to use a condom, but submit when he chose not to.  Then I'd rationalize away the possibility he was positive.  Even if he told me he had just put a poz load in my cum hole, I would have told myself he was just engaging in a fantasy.  I wasn't exactly chasing, but I sure wasn't running away from it very hard.

• Like 1