dbar108

• 4 weeks later...

I'm uncut and when I was younger used to make a huge amount of smegma as did most of my friends whose cocks I used to suck. I loved the taste and the smell, as I still do. Nowadays we are obsessed with 'cleanliness' and sanitizing everything, so smegma is becoming a rare commodity. When you find a guy who makes smeg, make the most of him, cherish him because before too long there won't be many of his kind left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2021 at 4:04 PM, billy88666 said:

It's time men said NO to this unnecessary procedure unless a child has an unusually tight foreskin, which will cause problems.

I couldn't agree more !!!  Fortunately, I was not cut as an infant, and I very much appreciate that fact.  So to the "tight-foreskin" problem.  Mine was when I was small.  My dad threatened to have my foreskin cut if I didn't figure out how to keep clean.  Not that I knew I was gay - I didn't - but I was horrified at the prospect, and diligently worked on stretching the foreskin.  It didn't take all that long - maybe a couple of years - before I had developed the ability to pull it back over the head, and also a nice, loose overhang. When I finally figured out what my cock was meant to fuck, I had noticed how some Cocks had an attractive overhang of foreskin, which - to my eyes anyway - only made it more attractive.  When I suck an uncut cock, I particularly like to pull the foreskin taught, with the guy on his back, and let the foreskin fill up with Cockdrool ... a delicious "appetizer" if ever there were one. In the event I want it up my gut, and as everyone knows, Cockdrool is also an excellent lube, second only to Sperm itself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 5:45 AM, dbar108 said:

i have a foreskin and smegma fetish. I’ve had no problem finding uncut men to suck, but it’s not easy to find men who are willing to share their unwashed cocks with someone who wants to savor the scent and perhaps even taste a little cheese. So if there are any men out there that might get off on another man sniffing and cleaning his cheese, hit me up.

Before I go the Gym, I have a sniff of my cock to make sure it's not too "scented" as I always go commando.

• Piggy 1

I’m uncut, nine fat, with a good snout whether soft or hard. I am always very careful to present myself clean, as I have no interest in cheese whatsoever. But there are a couple of guys who asked me to let things ripen for a few days before we hook up and I will oblige.  But It’s their scene not mine. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...