Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

Love cum in both ends!  Love to suck guys off and kiss them with it still in my mouth.  Guys suck it out of my ass and feed to me in a kiss, suck from other dudes asses and kiss me.  Cum should always be shared in both ends

On 9/12/2021 at 12:15 PM, Amsterdammature said:

I love it, but too less experiences. My fantasy is to be at a gloryhole with another guy sucking many dicks together and share the cum in our mouths

Fukkin hot. I've done this a few times with a fuck buddy. We hook up with another hairy bear couple. Me and my bud get on our knees and suck their cocks. when they cum we don't swallow. My bud shoves his sperm- covered tongue in my cum filled mouth and we mix their loads in our mouths passing it between us until one of us swallows both loads. it's horny as fuck

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

Fukkin hot. I've done this a few times with a fuck buddy. We hook up with another hairy bear couple. Me and my bud get on our knees and suck their cocks. when they cum we don't swallow. My bud shoves his sperm- covered tongue in my cum filled mouth and we mix their loads in our mouths passing it between us until one of us swallows both loads. it's horny as fuck

So hot, that's exactly what i need:-)

Of COURSE ... kissing a man's mouth full of Sperm is a resounding YES ... kissing a man's mouth with nothing in it to share is ok,I guess, but ... well ... a man with a mouth full of seed is a a mouth that needs to be Frenched but good.  Even if the guy has already swallowed the load, the taste of fresh sperm will still remain for a while.  

Same goes for a guy that's been felching Sperm out of Holes ... since sucking Sperm out of a Hole happens to be one of my favorites, and usually a guy that, for one reason or another, isn't ready to tonguefuck loads out of a Hole, he'll want to kiss the guy that did.  For that matter, are there many reasons to kiss a guy that hasen't been feasting on Sperm?

• 4 weeks later...

LOVE IT!!! I was at a bathhouse playing around with three guys. They were sitting on a couch and I was on my knees sucking dick. 
      One of them started sucking dick also and he quickly got a load. He leaned over and pulled my head in for a kiss pushing the fresh jizz into my mouth. 
     It made me so damn hard and excited. We snowballed the load back and forth for a couple minutes before one of the other guys pressed his lips to ours to get a taste. 
     There is nothing hotter than a three way cum kiss with total strangers. 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3