What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

I have never used a condom.  I've turned down sex when a guy insists on a condom.  I'm very open about being a totally raw BB [banned word] and getting into everything that comes with my BB sex life.

Before I started straight up refusing rubbers I would ask the top for the condom when he was finished. 
More than half the tops would refuse to give me the used rubber. I don’t understand the mentality. The purpose is protection and the top made the choice to protect themselves but I made the choice to take the load. By giving the btm the condom the top isn’t putting themself at risk. 
This (among other reasons) is why I absolutely refuse to use a condom anymore. I don’t care how good the cock. 

• Upvote 1

I let them use a condom some times but honestly I feel like it’s so pointless. First of all it’s genuinely uncomfortable especially if I already have loads in me. Secondly, it’s pointless because I know they won’t feel shit. Tops who put on condoms to fuck my used, poppered up hole seem to fuck me forever because they don’t feel anything, it’s like a huge waste of time. I’d rather use my stamina on raw cock, 

23 hours ago, RawPig55423 said:

I have never used a condom.  I've turned down sex when a guy insists on a condom.  I'm very open about being a totally raw BB [banned word] and getting into everything that comes with my BB sex life.

Where can I find list of banned words please?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Where can I find list of banned words please?

As far as I know, you can't. The purpose of banning certain words is to reduce spam and illegal posts, and listing them would defeat (at least part of) the purpose. If you accidentally use one (and see "[banned word]" in your post), you can edit the post for about 10 minutes after you put it up and remove the offending text. Be aware that if you try to use the banned word in some altered form to evade the ban, you will be subject to a penalty and your post may be edited or deleted.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, an0nt0p said:

Well I'm a top, so when bottoms want to wear a condom, I block. If you are not a raw bttm, gtfo

I’m in the same boat. I’ll try to convince them not to or tell them I’m allergic. Then block if they don’t so I can move to the next hole. There are anon bb holes everywhere now days 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 4:30 AM, Barebacksletje said:

A fuck is a fuck indeed, but I will pass. I really cannot enjoy a fuck with condom. I wlll use my fuckmachine instead if there is no raw cock available.

I'm sorry, but I just noticed this post.

So you're not okay with a condom-covered real cock in your ass, but you're perfectly OK with a rubber (or silicone, or whatever) fake one?

Like everyone else chiming in, I prefer a bare cock myself. And if someone has an actual allergy to latex - which occurs, though it's rare - I can understand the need to forego latex. Even for those who are not actually allergic to latex, a sensitivity to latex can develop - it used to be a problem for health care workers using latex gloves - and thus make things decided less pleasant.

But there are also latex-free condoms, including polyisoprene ones, which can be stretchier than latex and still offer HIV/STI protection, and those neither trigger an allergic reaction nor cause the sensitivity issue of actual latex.

This is not to suggest that everyone (or anyone in particular) should use them. But honestly, if you're willing to shove a silicone dildo into your butt, it seems a little bit "twee" to me to then say a condom-covered cock is "unnatural". 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Texasbreeder said:

I’m in the same boat. I’ll try to convince them not to or tell them I’m allergic. Then block if they don’t so I can move to the next hole. There are anon bb holes everywhere now days 

I just say only anon bb holes or don't bother. 

• Like 1

As I've stated before on this thread, I like to fuck too much to turn a guy down if he wants to fuck me with a condom, or have me fuck them with a condom. I'm bi and occasionally hookup with women, and always wear a condom to prevent children in that situation.

I agree with @BootmanLA on the dildo versus a condom covered cock, a real cock is always better than a fake one. I've never owned a dildo and don't want one. I do have to routinely refuse guys who want to play dildos instead of fucking where I currently live. I've never had that problem anywhere else, at least not in a sex club.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I will refuse a TOP that wants to use a condom or if he decides to put one on. i most likely will yank it off regardless, i hate being fucked with a condom, i know it's a personal choice ( well it is mine ) it's no condoms or no fuck. Most Tops at least 99% will fuck without.

I am a submissive bottom and let the top decide how he wants to fuck me! I try to make the best of each situation for my enjoyment and any fuck is better than no fuck at all! That said I love to feel a cock pulsating in my mancunt,  unloading and filling me up with his man seed! Also enjoy it in my hungry mouth