Life Of The Spare

54 minutes ago, losolent said:

Part 60 - The Prince And The Commoner

The morning began in the usual routine, Tom was on early duty and allowed Alex and Max a little lay in before serving them a surprise breakfast in bed. He crept past the doors to Franco then Artem's  trying to be discreet and putting his ear to the door briefly, he was desperate to find out if anything went on last night when they disappeared together. He could hear nothing and disappointingly went off to fetch breakfast. Artem began waking up and his senses instantly picking up he was not alone, rolling on to his side and opening his eyes he was face to face with Franco who was watching him.

"Morning" Franco said in a very content voice and smiling at him, "You look sleepy".
Artem stared at him in a bewildered manner "Morning, tired. What are you doing here?".
"We talked and fell asleep" Franco replied, "You want me to leave?" he asked.
"Yes" Artem replied then paused, "I mean no. I mean I don't know" he added sounding confused.
Franco smiled resting his head on his arm "Have you forgotten about last night?" he now asked.
"Yes" Artem said, "I mean no" he sad sounding just as confused again and rolling on his back.
Franco leaned up "You will keep" he said softly leaning over him, "There is no rush".
Artem looked up in to his eyes "This scares me Franco" he said in a hushed tone and looking concerned.
"Scares you!" Franco exclaimed, "How do think I feel? I have no idea what to do now".
Finally Artem smiled and chuckled "We both have busy days. It is wedding day" Franco said.
Artem nodded "Guess we should get to work then" he said sitting up causing Franco to move.

Franco mistook his movement and moved his head slightly away then forward again catching Artem completely by surprise kissing him on the lips very delicately. Moving his head away he looked at Artem who let out a soft tantalising sigh, his eyes closed and his face expressionless.

"What was that for?" Artem asked opening his eyes quickly and partly in shock.
Franco smiled "I thought that was why you sat up" he replied leaning back.
Artem smiled "No I was going to get ready for work" he said climbing off the bed.
Franco buttoned up his shirt noticing Artem was looking at his chest "Well I should go" he said.
Artem nodded and walked with Franco through the lounge "See you later" he said nervously.
Franco put his hand on the door "Of course you will, we work together!" he remarked laughing.

Artem now found the balls he had been so desperate to find and stepped towards Franco planting a kiss on his lips, Artem now made the mistake of only moving his head a few inches away. Franco took it as another signal and kissed Artem again, only this time he kept his lips attached to Artem's. Then letting go of the door handle and wrapping his arms around Artem in a hug, he was pleasantly surprised that Artem did the same.

"I better go Artem" Franco finally said letting go.
Artem nodded letting go of Franco and kissing him on the cheek "Lips!" Franco exclaimed.
Artem laughed at Franco pointing to his lip and kissed him again "Go" Artem said opening the door.

Artem closed the door leaning back against before realising that their kiss had for the first time aroused him. Even kissing girls he had never got an erection like this, his cock was bone hard. He smiled to himself finally understanding that hidden away but there was his true nature and orientation. Franco grinned walking across to his apartment and discreetly feeling his boner, that one intimate hug with Artem was all he needed to know, that and he also knew it had caused Artem to have a hard on as well. 

Alex turned on the television to see that coverage had already started of the big day, crowds had been gathering since just after midnight lining the route from the palace to the cathedral and around the plaza. It wasn't long before the bed was full as last to walk in was Artem and Franco, having talked they were interested but decided to wait until after the wedding before finding their feet. Alex and Max smiled at them arriving and patting the bed to join Mateo, Tom and Liam who were all drinking coffee and talking noisily. The coverage flipping every now and then to last nights footage and royal commentators expressing their views, one in particular remarked that it was so nice to see how Prince Alexander and Max came outside for a bit or normality in one of Victoria's hottest gay clubs on their last night as single men. Even Alex was surprised when the coverage returned to the plaza and boulevard, the sheer amount of crowds already gathered in support was quite astonishing to him. Alex and Max were still naked under the sheets when the queen arrived with the king to check on them. They stood in the lounge that was deathly quiet and they wondered where all the household staff had got to. They heard laughter and could make out a TV was on in the master suite and opened the door stepping inside to find the most unusual but funny sight. Instantly everyone scrambled off the bed bowing and addressing the king and queen at their sudden appearance.

The king and queen laughed at the sight "Please back on the bed" the queen commanded.
"I am so sorry" Alex said wondering what on earth his parents would think.
"What for?" the queen asked, "What you do in your private quarters is your business" she added.
Max shrugged from embarrassment "Coffee?" he asked and they both nodded sitting on the bed to join them.
"On it" Mateo called out from the other side of the bed causing the king and queen to laugh.
"I do like this, seeing you all enjoying time together and relaxing" the king said.
Mateo returned with coffees "Your majesties, coffee" he said bowing.
The queen smiled then turned to Alex "So tell me what happened last night?" she asked.
Alex looked at Max then his mother "Did something happen?" he now asked confused.
The king smiled "You are all over the TV and papers this morning" he told them looking happy.
"Phew!" Alex said in relief, "I though it was something bad".
"Completely the opposite" the queen replied, "You all going out was very well received".
Nick appeared with two footman and a massage table "Ah Nick, over there please" the queen said.
"Your majesties, royal highness, sir. Good morning" Nick said smiling at Alex and Max.
"Thought you both might like a massage before getting ready" the queen said standing up.
"Guys we should give Alex and Max some privacy before their busy day" the king said kindly.
"Nick is really rather good at them" the king added and queen nodded in agreement.
Leaving with all the household Alex looked at Nick "Do you massage everyone?" he asked.
Nick chuckled "The queen has one once a week, she will only let me do them" he replied.
"How come I do not know about this?" Alex asked smirking.

Max was about to jump out of the bed but Alex pushed him back and scooted off getting on to the massage table laughing and fully naked. Outside in the lounge Sam had arrived since he was getting ready with Max, Josh had dropped his suit off for the big day and he was anxious to see it. Mateo gave him a cup of coffee as everyone was going off in different directions getting prepared.  

"Is there a happy ending Nick?" Max asked laying back on the bed.
"Of course" Nick replied, "You two get married" he said laughing.
Max laughed "I think Alex married about ten guys last night" he remarked.

Alex was about to say something but Nick pushed his head back down telling him to be quiet. He was quiet for just over a minute before he started moaning sexually as Nick got to work giving him a full body massage. Sam listened at the door that was slightly ajar and could hear the sleazy conversation going on before walking inside.

"You are all so disgusting!" Sam announced closing the door.
Alex raised his head "You are just jealous!" he called out before Nick pushed his head back down.
"Brother" Sam said bowing his head and smirking.
"Fuck off!" Max said laying on his stomach watching Nick at work.
Sam sat on the bed next to him "So are you next, do I get to hear your erotic moans again?".
Max gave him a sarcastic grin "Why don't you go and annoy your best friend" he remarked.
"He is busy getting ready" Sam replied as Artem walked in handing a towel to Sam.
"Thanks Artem" Sam said standing up, "I am using your shower by the way" he said walking off.
"Bloody cheek!" Max said as Alex let out another erotic moan causing him to laugh.

Sam finished showering and re-joined Max on the bed. Nick slapped Alex on the arse telling him his time was up and Alex got to his feet and quickly wrapped the towel around him to hide his massage arousal but Sam noticed and laughed mocking Alex, he walked over to Sam threatening to get his cock out before Max pushed him towards the bathroom then taking his place on the massage table. Sam sat there crossed legged laughing for a good ten minutes until Mateo appeared beckoning him to the dressing room where he was going to help Sam get dressed. 

The TV still played in the background and had now moved to watch the guests starting to arrive. Those not staying in the palace were taken to a security screening area then placed on mini buses taking them to the cathedral. Alex caught the commentator announcing that fashion designer Joshua Franks who had previously been associated to the prince was arriving getting out of a car with the Master of Royal Horses who was dressed in his white tunic. He then got excited commentating that Josh was holding hands with him walking in to the cathedral. Just as Max came out of the bathroom wearing a bath robe.

Alex smiled "I did that!" he exclaimed proudly seeing them two of them looking happy.
"We all did that!" Max replied giggling.
Tom and Mateo appeared "Come on brides time to get dressed" Tom announced.
Alex huffed looking at him "That will cost you later! he remarked.
Tom rubbed his cock "No more of this from today, you will be married" he replied laughing

They walked in the dressing room where Max saw the black tunic hanging up with the purple sash and the gold royal insignia. Tom sorted Alex out and Mateo handed Max his underwear and socks then breeches, Mateo helped him in to the then the black tunic that was now adorned with gold lacing and fasteners exactly like Alex's. Finally Mateo placed the sash over his right shoulder and fastened it to the left hip of his tunic then attached the gold royal insignia. He was only now allowed to wear this tunic since taking the oath and pledges. Mateo stepped back then kissed him on the cheek almost crying at how perfect Max looked. Alex turned to Max in his black tunic, just below his left breast was the Sovereign Royal Star of Monrovia and his purple sash over his right shoulder bearing the gold royal insignia at the top, below was the brooch of his parents coronation, then the royal coat of arms, below that the Seal of Monrovia and finally the Dukedom of Montcalm coat of arms.

Max smiled "Wow, you look all glitzy and fancy" he said walking over and kissing him.
"Thank you" Alex said kissing him back, "You look stunning Max" he said admiring him.
"I am bricking it Alex" Max said looking worried, "Forgot how you look when so royal" he added.
Alex chuckled and held him "You have nothing to worry about Max, all that matters today is us and I love you".
"Why do I have to wear the same though?" Max asked, "I am not royalty".
Alex guessed from Max's tunic that was about to change "Probably another tradition when marrying royalty".
Max looked curiously at him "I suppose. And I love you" he replied kissing him again.

He certainly felt a little different looking at his appearance in the mirror, he could easily pass as being a member of the royal family. He certainly was not dressed ordinarily considering he was a commoner marrying a prince. Liam and Franco appeared in the lounge dressed in the household royal white tunics, Liam with a gold sash and Franco a pale yellow one. Max looked at how official the four of them now looked together. Liam and Franco stole a glance at each other, they both knew what was happening today and that Franco also had a little act to play after the service. Their focus and duty today was to walk behind them in a tradition to deliver them safely to the archbishop for the ceremony then back to the palace.

"It is almost time" Liam said accompanying the prince and Max in to the lounge.
A knock at the door "Your royal highness, sir" the footman said standing there, "If you would follow me please".

The nerves even getting to Alex now as they walked silently through the residence side of the palace and through the double doors in to the main palace and the receiving room, Alex and Max held hands tightly through their own nerves. Inside stood the king and crown prince Alden dressed in their royal finery, Max's father and brother also stood there dressed in black suits designed and made by Josh that looked almost to perfect for the occasion. Max could hardly believe how his brother looked now, cutting a very fine figure with his slowly changing body from working out with Nick and military school training.

Max's mother had left with the queen and dowager queen a few minutes before them and they now waited until they had confirmation of their arrival at the cathedral. Max would leave first with his father, brother and Franco in a royal car. Alex with the king, crown prince and Liam would leave five minutes after by horse drawn carriage. Franco approached and nodded at Max that it was time to leave. Within minutes they were in the royal car and slowly moving down the drive to the gates and on to the boulevard. The roar of cheers was deafening and could be heard getting louder and louder inside the cathedral, the reaction from the crowd shocked them all and Sam was loving every second of it and waving away happily. All the guests now took their seats again after the arrival of the queen and dowager queen. Two bishops now made their way to the entrance with the appearance of the archbishop at the altar. Like clockwork precision things started happening, the organ began piping soft choral music as the guests all settled down to their allocated seats in anticipation, Felipe and Alfonso looking over their shoulders constantly and holding hands, Alfonso briefly made eye contact with the Spanish royal family who nodded in acknowledgment to him. Lady Trasilion and her family sitting on Max's family side to avoid any suspicion over Alden and her daughters involvement. The sovereign guards now began taking up position lining the aisle to the nave and altar. 

Max remembering his training from the dowager queen waved in acknowledgement to the cheering crowd as the royal car drove slowly on to the plaza taking the long route around then stopping outside. Back at the palace Alex stood with his father, brother and Liam as the horse drawn carriage arrived, with eight Sovereign Guards on horseback, four each side that was protocol and tradition when royalty travelled by carriage on ceremonial and state occasions. Two footmen stood at the rear of the carriage dressed in their full livery. Alex sat facing forward with Liam, the king and crown prince facing them in the opposite seat as the carriage began the slow trek along the drive. This was the only occasion where Liam would get to ride in the carriage and even he never thought this day would happen, but as the prince's protection officer his duty was to ensure he arrived safely. The door was opened by a sovereign guard and Franco exited first then turned and bowed his head slightly to Max holding his hand out to assist Max who stepped out on to the red carpet and a thunderous cheer, Sam and Lawrence followed. Sam took a brief moment to take it all in, completely surreal in his head trying to fathom the whole thing out again. It was so different from when they visited London and did everything discreetly. Lawrence tapped Sam on the shoulder and they climbed the few steps to the door of the cathedral, weirdly Max was desperate to turn and look at the crowd but remembering his rehearsal training he kept his eyes focused forward even with the crowd still cheering loudly. Stepping inside they heard the loud roar of the crowd in the distance that meant only one thing to Max, his prince was on his way. 

Lawrence stood by his son "Marrying a prince, whatever next" he said having a laugh to himself. 
Max smiled "Mostly your fault" Max reminded him smiling.
"Dam this is quite unreal" Sam said standing besides Max.
Max looked ahead "Bring it on!" he said forgetting about his nerves looking inside the cathedral.
Sam leaned in kissing him on the cheek "Come on lets get you hitched".

They stepped inside and the bishop bowed his head and took up position ahead of Max, the organ now played the Lauda Anima regal melody with his father and brother to his left and right, Franco along with a sovereign guard stood behind. The guests now stood and the procession elegantly moved down the aisle towards the nave and altar. Max tried to remain calm and was so surprised to see his brother quite chilled out at the whole thing, nodding and smiling at people he recognised. Reaching the nave in front of the altar they moved over to the right side where his mother and family were sat. The guests sat down again as the roars from the crowd outside resonated inside the tall ceilings of the cathedral, the carriage turned on to the plaza taking the same long route around and coming to a stop at the red carpet.

Liam was out first and Alex stepped out of the carriage taking Liam's hand for assistance then waited for his father and brother to join him. Along with the sovereign guard they walked up the few steps and turned to wave to another loud roar of cheers before stepping inside. Immediately the trumpeters located high in the gallery blasted out the royal fanfare announcing the arrival of the sovereign. The guests all stood and turned to face the aisle in greater anticipation now. The second bishop bowed three times to each member of the royal family then took up position in front of Alex, the king and crown prince at each side of him, Liam and the sovereign guard behind. The choir now began singing Praise My Soul, King of Heaven as the royal procession slowly made its way along the aisle, guests bowed and curtsied as they passed by. Culminating in them taking the left side in front of the queen, dowager queen, princess Marie and the duke. Alex and Max moved to the centre closer together ready to begin the royal act of union that was being broadcasted live and on large screens all around the plaza and boulevard. A deathly silence now fell that gave it a fleeting weird atmosphere before the archbishop began speaking. Prayers were said then the archbishop read out the exhortation to take marriage serious and love each other throughout their time together. 

The archbishop now turned to Alex addressing him "Do you Prince Alexander Albert son of our gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia take Maximilian Westwood-Lymm to be your lawfully wedded husband, will you promise to love and cherish him in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live, dignify and respect the royal act of union?" he asked.

Alex looked Max in the eye "I Prince Alexander Albert take thee Maximilian Westwood-Lymm to be my lawfully wedded husband, I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health so long as we both shall live and by the royal act of union and grace of His Majesty The King of Monrovia" he said as a cheer erupted outside.

The archbishop paused as silence resumed he looked at Max "Do you Maximilian Westwood-Lymm take Prince Alexander Albert son of our gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia to be your lawfully wedded husband, will you promise to love and cherish him in sickness and in health, do you pledge to protect and serve His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the sovereign crown so long as you both shall live, dignify and respect the royal act of union?" he asked.

Max looked Alex in the eye "I Maximilian Westwood-Lymm take thee Prince Alexander Albert son of your gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia to be my lawfully wedded husband, I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health, I pledge to protect and serve His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the sovereign crown so long as we both shall live and by the royal act of union and grace of His Majesty The King of Monrovia" he said as a louder cheer erupted again outside by the crowd.

The archbishop paused for silence "By the grace of the holy mighty" he started saying whilst drawing a cross on each of their foreheads, "Servant to the Monrovian nation and our sovereign, in the sight of these witnesses and the royal act of union do pronounce you as husband and husband". 

A deafening cheer erupted along with an applause from the outside. The congregation of royals and guests stood and clapped as the cathedral organ started playing for the first hymn to be sung by the choir. The guests began sitting down and watched on as Alex and Max were now accompanied by the archbishop and clergy officials to the anointing room out of public gaze. The king, queen, dowager queen, crown prince and princess Marie followed. This was the part that Max only had a vague idea of what was to happen, he was expecting to be anointed with a special oil now he was officially part of the Alex's world and royal family. Alex stood by his brother as the archbishop appeared with a box. The king pulled out a Sovereign Royal Star of Monrovia and pinned it to the left breast of Max's tunic who looked slightly bewildered as this was not in their rehearsal. The king now stepped back and bowed to Max which had him even more confused and he looked at the star on the kings tunic that was a mirror image of his. Oh shit he thought to himself in a brief moment of realisation at what was about to happen to him. He was feeling sick to his stomach from nerves trying to take his mind off it to calm himself down, looking around he saw the entire royal family and governor premier standing there witnessing this, he had now figured this was no ordinary anointing. In an unrehearsed part the archbishop instructed Max to go down on one knee, he looked over at Alex who smiled and nodded to him wiping his eyes.

Max knelt down as the archbishop dipped his finger in the anointing oil ready to draw a cross on his forehead as he now spoke "Almighty and everlasting god, we beseech thee of thy abundant Goodness, pour out the Spirit of thy Grace and Blessing upon this thy Servant a new of Prince Maximillian of Monrovia. That as by the Imposition of our Hands, he is this Day crowned Prince, so he may, by thy Sanctification, continue always thy chosen Servant, through Christ our Lord" he said finishing the cross and stepping back. 

A Sovereign Guard stepped forward handing the king the Sovereign Sword of Monrovia, another guard stepped forward holding an open box. The king stepped towards Max "By the Spirit of thy Grace and the ancient holy order of monarchy, I bestow to you the full royal title of Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm" he said tapping Max on each shoulder then resting the sword on his head then continuing "By the Sovereign Statue in act of union and in presence of these witnesses you are here forth granted full royal status as His Royal Highness" he finished by removing the sword handing it back to the guard.

His head was spinning yet he didn't feel scared anymore, he had figured all along something would happen but to be made a prince certainly never crossed his mind. The king now pinned the brooch of the coronation, then the royal coat of arms, the Seal of Monrovia, the Dukedom of Valeoir coat of arms and finally the Dukedom of Montcalm coat of arms on to his sash. Max stepped back and bowed. Alex now stepped forward and joined Max then knelt down as his father tapped him on both shoulders then resting the sword on his head and bestowing him the title of Marquess of Valeoir and pinning the Dukedom of Valeoir on to his sash. 

The archbishop stepped forward again indicating for Max to kneel again "By the anointing, swearing of the oath and pledges and here in the presence of these witnesses from this day forward thou shalt be known by title and honour as His Royal Highness Prince Maximilian Turon de Vasco, Prince of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm" he now anointed Max again with the oil, "To serve the Sovereign Nation of Monrovia and His Majesty the King of Monrovia. Be treated in kind and privilege befitting a Royal Highness. Almighty and everlasting god, the Sprit of thy Grace and thy Blessing thy Servant of New may stand as His Royal Highness Prince Maximilian of Monrovia" the archbishop signalled for Max to stand which he did, the archbishop now took one step back and bowed fully to Max.

Steven now stepped forward and knelt in front of Max as the archbishop spoke again "By representative of the freely elected officials of the government of Monrovia, do you kneel before the anointed Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, and in your capacity do you willingly accept his status?" he asked the governor premier.

Steven kept his head bowed "I the Governor Premier of Monrovia, acting on behalf of the freely elected officials of our sovereign nation do willingly accept his rightful place as a Prince of Monrovia". He looked up taking Max's hand and kissing it before standing and taking one step back then bowing. Max looked on like he was experiencing an out of body experience and watching himself as the most surreal part happened when the king again stepped forward.

He took Max's hand and kissed it "Your Royal Highness" he said bowing and stepping back.
The queen now kissed his hand "Your Royal Highness" she said curtsying and stepping back.
Each member followed until Alex kissed his hand "Your Royal Highness" he said bowing.

Then just like that it was over and everyone seemed to relax except Max who still looked bewildered, confused and totally gobsmacked realising he was now a prince.

The king walked over "Max a word in private please" he said noticing the shocked look on his face.
"What have you done?" Max asked when they were alone, "I don't understand why. I am not royal".
The king smiled "I never explain my decisions Max" he said putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Well try this time" Max urged looking over at Alex, "I mean making me a prince?".
"You love my son and he loves you beyond words" the king said smiling.
Max looked at his decoration "You are his equal except by blood line" the king added.
Max looked at him "Okay, so I get that bit but seriously making me a prince!" he emphasised again.
"And a duke and a marquess" the king added, "Importantly government agreed completely" he said.
Max looked the king in the eye "Now I have a lot to live up to" he remarked.
The king laughed "Yes, now you are a prince" he replied, "The queen and I along with the dowager will help you Max".
"Was this her doing?" Max asked finally breaking in to a smile.
"No. Anyway my mother loves you already Max and trust me that doesn't happen often" the king said.
Max knew he could do nothing now "The people of Monrovia love you both" the king added.
Max stood in silence for a moment "The choir are finishing we should go" the king called out.
"Thank you your majesty" Max said bowing as they joined the family and Max took Alex's hand.

The king smiled and left with the royal family whilst Alex and Max stood waiting for the archbishop to accompany them out of the anointing room at the right time. The one thing Max had remembered from his protocol training with the dowager, blood royals always take precedence above non-blood royals when being presented of attending ceremonial and state occasions. 

The king and a sovereign guard approached towards Franco who knew his role was to step forward and bow. Silently the king removed the yellow sash and retrieved a gold sash from the box the guard was carrying and placed it over Franco's right shoulder and attached the two dukedom coat of arms, he knew straight away that Max had received his royal title. Artem stood there watching across the aisle at the scene and quickly wiped his eyes getting all emotional realising that Max had been granted royal status but as yet unknown. The archbishop and two bishops nodded and preceded in front of Alex and Max as the trumpeters blasted out the royal fanfare at their exiting the anointing room, he had entered the room as a commoner and now was leaving as a prince. It took a several seconds for them to walk across the altar then turn to face the congregation of guests where they, for the first time saw the two men wearing identical royal regalia. Many of the royal guests and household nodded and smiled knowing that what Max now wore on his tunic and sash meant. The archbishop stood at the head of the altar to complete the act of union. Alex and Max knelt on the red cushions waiting.

The archbishop placed his sash on both their heads "By the act of union and the blessing of Holy Orders to this sovereign land, upholding the dignity royal and servitude. Prince Alexander of Monrovia, Prince Maximilian of Monrovia be blessed with health and long life fulfilling their duty to the Monarch  and our nation" he finished by stepping back two paces and bowing first to Alex then to Max.

It was the first time the crowds outside heard Max being addressed as a prince and it caused a loud cheer and applause to echo inside the cathedral. The peel of bells began to ring out and the organist played the Lauda Anima regal melody as Alex and Max stepped off the cushion and altar, together they walked in front of the king and queen then turning to face them they both bowed. Facing forward again the TV cameras panned in close to pick up the full royal seals adorned on Max's tunic and sash. Strangely Max felt quite calm now this official ceremony was over, right now he had to focus since Alex and he had to walk down the aisle to the waiting carriage. Liam and Franco presented themselves to Alex and Max bowing to Alex and then Max received a full bow from them before they took up their positions behind them along with two sovereign guards. The king and Max's mother took up position behind them followed by two more sovereign guards, then by the queen and Max's father then the dowager queen flanked by Alden and Sam and finally Princess Marie and her husband.

Before they reached the doors the press release was issued from the governor premier's office 'Their Majesties the King and Queen on Monrovia along with the Governor Premier are delighted to announce that upon the act of union between His Royal Highness Prince Alexander and Maximilian Westwood-Lymm, His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the archbishop performed the ancient anointing ceremony of Maximilian Westwood-Lymm. They leave the cathedral and start their lives together as Prince Alexander of Monrovia, Duke of Montcalm and Marquess of Valeoir and Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm'. The news flashed up on the big screens around the plaza to a eruptions of loud cheering, the bells of the cathedral started ringing out as the two princes stepped through the doors with the crowd going wild. They paused for a moment smiling and waving then the chanting started from the crowd for them to kiss, they did not hesitate and shared their first and very public kiss to a roar of cheers and flag waving. Max was standing there as a prince and the start of a life that was going to be incredibly different from what even he imagined when meeting the sexy guy standing next to him on that beach. The horse drawn carriage, footmen and sovereign guards stood in position waiting for the royal princes.

An amazing scene and piece of writing - Thank You losolsent!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seemed like there were a lot of guys brushing tears out of their eyes during this chapter (from Artem to Alex), and no wonder. @losolent you really, really outdid yourself with your vivid, detailed account of the royal wedding, complete with cheering crowds, ceremonies, vows, and above all with the official oath taking by Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm. I'm not ashamed to admit that my eyes were getting wet a few times while reading about this incredible day.

• Like 2

Someone reminded us this story has been building for the past year and, based on your other stories, a happy ending seemed inevitable.  As extraordinary (rich people who fly to Europe to watch their favorite football team) or romantic (Daniel and Jordan) your story lines are, consummating marriage to a prince is the ultimate "happily ever after."  Granted, they have consummated their relationship who knows how many times but, with only the two of them in bed on the wedding's eve, you reminded how this cast of characters has matured, pays tribute to and draws strength from Alex and Max's love, first and foremost, for each other. You managed to keep the specifics about Max's elevation a mystery while instilling in key characters (and therefore the reader) recognition that something very special had been decided. You continue to exceed my expectations which is no small matter as fairytales (pun intended) go. 

• Like 4

Part 61 - Prince Maximilian of Monrovia

Sam stood by Prince Alden with Nick behind keeping a close eye on them both. He watched his brother chuckling who still looked like a rabbit in headlights, yet there was part of him that was almost as shocked but still full of pride for him. The whole thing seemed bizarre and funny as he looked at his brother, now a prince and married to a prince.

"Dam, so my brother is a prince now!" Sam exclaimed then looked at Alden.
"Yes he is" Alden replied and smiled watching them.
"For real?" Sam asked, "A royal prince" he asked and Alden nodded, "I ain't bowing to him!".
The dowager queen chuckled "Protocol dictates you shall" she said, "So are you my new project?".
"Granny!" Alden said glancing at her with a smirk, "Leave my friend alone".
"Nonsense. Sam you need proper protocol etiquette training and I shall do that" she replied.
"Granny why?" Alden said interjecting again.
The dowager queen chuckled "Sam take my arm please" she insisted, "Alden, Sam is family now".

Alden looked at Sam then laughed nodding his head, the actual idea of Sam being part of the family had completely escaped him. The Sovereign Guards were lined down the steps either side in a guard of honour with swords held aloft in military slute. Alex and Max walked down the steps as each guard bowed their heads until they reached the horse drawn carriage, lowering their swords they now held them at their side waiting for the rest of the royal family to leave. 

The carriage footman opened the door "Your royal highnesses" he said bowing to them both.
Alex stepped in first then Max who still looked stumped "Does it feel weird?" Alex asked.
Max shrugged and smiled at him "I don't know what to make of it yet" he replied. 
Alex smiled and waved to the crowd "We are equals now" he said turning to look at Max.

Liam and Franco took their seats in the carriage and the eight sovereign guards on horse back took up position, the crowd cheered as the carriage started a very slow movement for a circle around the plaza before heading down the boulevard back to the palace. The love and affection emanating from the crowd towards them was overwhelming and didn't stop. Max was struggling to figure a lot of this out, yet with the eight Sovereign Guards riding at their sides in guarding mode he suddenly felt the true sense of his life going forward. It was never going to be the same, he is a prince, he is royalty and he has the person he loves more than ever sitting right by him. Alex waved then looked at Max who was staring at him, in a very uncontrollable wave of love Alex pulled Max to him and kissed him long and hard drowning from the roars of cheering from the crowd. 

Alex broke from the kiss "Bales, once more around the plaza" he instructed the head coachman.
"Yes your highness" Bales replied signifying with his hand they were going around again.

The crowd erupted again in an even louder cheer realising the carriage was going round again, this caused a hold up on the cathedral steps with the royal and Max's family from getting in to their cars. They didn't mind and watched seeing how the crowd were loving the royal spectacle of the two princes. Finally the carriage made the left turn off the plaza and on to the boulevard heading back towards to the palace, and the fleet of cars and minibuses pulled up to the cathedral steps.

Josh walked out in to the fresh warm air with Marty holding hands "Well glad that is over" he said.
Marty looked at him "Really?".
"All those interviews I had to do talking about the dresses for the royal family" Josh said smiling.
Marty chuckled "Almost as famous as Max now" he said squeezing his hand.
Josh laughed "Prince Maximilian if you don't mind" he said giggling and giving him a cheeky kiss.
Tom walked up behind them "You two next" he said grinning with Artem arriving at his side.
Marty turned around and noticed Artem "You dating Franco or what?" he asked straight out.
Artem smiled "Maybe" he said then looked at Josh, "Tom is right about you two" he said.
Josh chuckled "Suppose so. But you are pretty fit Artem. I would do you in an instant" he said.
Tom laughed as Gareth stood now arrived "What are you laughing at?" Gareth asked.
Tom grinned "Hello boyfriend" he replied looking all weird, "That feels strange saying that".
Gareth smiled "Sweet little thing aren't you" he said, "Cocky and self assured though".
Tom shrugged looking at him "Little! Shut up and get in the bus" he said to Gareth smiling.

In the household lounge the senior footman followed the instructions Jackson left him and updated the protocol board that was in force with immediate effect. The two changes were reeled off to the heads of department to instruct all their teams. The senior footman walked over to the board and under the picture of Max he changed the Protocol Address Initial from Sir to Your Royal Highness, Secondary was changed from Sir to Your Highness. Protocol Formality Initial was changed from Head bow/nod to Full bow/curtsy, Secondary changed from Head bow/nod to acknowledge to Full bow/curtsy. The addition of Franco as his protection officer and Tom and Mateo as Valet to both princes along with Artem in his new role of Private Secretary to them both with Mateo as Assistant.

The carriage slowed until it came to a full stop under the sunshine of the Monrovian sky. Liam and Franco stepped down and helped each prince down. Walking up the steps to the large doors of the palaces main entrance the sovereign guards bowing and the footmen inside opened the doors. Inside the household staff stood in a line applauding and bowing as they walked along the large entrance hall and into the long gallery leading to the residence doors at the far end, there they proceed towards the formal lounge and await the arrival of the rest of the family, importantly a few minutes peace and quiet. The footman entered the lounge bringing them both some chilled water.

"Is there anything else I can get your highnesses?" he asked.
Alex shook his head "No that is all, thank you" he replied, "Walk away" he added softly.
The footman bowed and left the room "How are you, I know that was a little unexpected?" Alex asked.
"Did you know?" Max replied looking at Alex who shook his head, "He made me a prince" he said.
Alex leaned over and kissed him "It only means people now have to bow properly" he informed Max.
Max leaned back on the sofa sighing "And call me a highness" he added then burst out laughing.

The doors to the lounge opened and the king and queen entered having been in the first car. They both stood and Alex kissed his father on each cheek then bowed his head and did the same to his mother. Max unsure what he was suppose to do now until the king informed him that as a prince the protocol was to kiss on each cheek then bow your head. He did exactly that and noticed Alex was now in conversation with his father. 

The queen took Max's arm "Let's walk outside for a moment" she said guiding him outside.
Max fingered the collar of his tunic "My god these are uncomfortable" he said.
The queen smiled "Alden always complains about them" she replied, "You will get use to it".
"I didn't quite expect to exit as a prince" Max now said still bewildered by the whole thing.
"You are lucky Max" the queen said, "I had no choice and knew what I was marrying into".
Max looked at her "Marrying the crown prince you get the title by default" she said.
"I suppose you had time to figure it out a bit" Max said as they sat on a bench.
The queen nodded "Even before we married I was trained hard and solidly for months" she added.
"To be the perfect princess and queen in waiting" Max guess and she nodded.
"It will fit in to place soon enough Max and you will feel normal eventually" the queen told him.
"Normal!" Max exclaimed laughing then going quiet, "I still feel like an outsider" he remarked.
The queen chuckled "I am still an outsider Max, in fact every one is except one person".
Max looked at her all confused "What do you mean?" he asked.
"There is only one person who matters, the monarch. He is the only one on the inside" she explained.
"But you are a queen" Max replied sounding more unsure now.
"By title Max" the queen said, "The king is the only one who matters, we are all outsiders".
"Even Alex and Alden?" Max asked staring at Alex and the king through the windows.
"Yes" she replied, "Even the dowager is still an outsider in those terms".
Max nodded "Ultimately the king is the one who dictates and decides, with my help" she added.
"I never looked at it like that, you hear royalty and assume it is all fluffy and nice" Max said.
The queen smiled and stood "That is the beauty of royalty Max. Making it look good".
Max smiled "But you make a really good job of being queen" he told her.
The queen laughed "Suppose so. But never forget you are always one step behind, even with Alex".
"I know" Max replied, "Blood line and all that" he said waving his hand casually in the air.
"Exactly, blood royals are always first, us mere mortals go last" she said laughing.
Max stood holding his arm out "You are going to fit in perfectly" she said smiling and taking it.

By the time they walked back in to the lounge the rest of their families had arrived back and were enjoying a quick refreshing drink before they needed to be in the state banquet hall for the wedding breakfast. It was like his parents had been briefed on the protocol as they both came over to congratulate Alex and Max, kissing them both of each cheek then his father bowed his head and his mother performed her bob. A moment that was incredibly weird for Max seeing his parents bowing and curtseying to him before starting casual conversation. Max excused himself quickly to use the bathroom across the hallway from the formal lounge. Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror almost brought a tear to his eye seeing all the formal decorations on his tunic properly for the first time. Composing himself he walked across to the doors where the two footmen bowed 'Your Royal Highness' they both said opening the doors for him. A tingle ran up his spine being addressed this way, the head bow was more pronounced and the words he heard were purposely directed at him this time being alone as he entered the formal lounge. First on the agenda before the banquet was the formal wedding photographs in the throne room and a chance to get a photo with both families.

With the first of the banquets over Alex and Max mingled with the guests as the numbers slowly dwindled down until only a few non royal guests remained. Liam and Franco never far behind kept a close watch on their princes. At least they had a few hours before the evening reception would take place and also allowed them a chance to enjoy themselves as it was casual. It was the reception for the household staff to celebrate the union along with all the guests in the palace. Despite the so called casualness the Monrovian royal family would still attend in non-state dress. This meant blue tunics for Alex and Max and yet more photo calls before hand.

Artem though still had a pile of work to get through and caught Alex and Max asking them for an hour of their time to finalise some arrangements for the next two months. Artem was actually surprised that Alex didn't kick off and was grateful for the little distraction and do something normal for a change. It didn't take long to get through the diary and Max found that he was attending almost half of Alex's engagements.

"So how does it feel Max?" Artem asked looking up from the diary he was writing in.
"I expect you mean about being a prince?" Max asked and Artem nodded, "I am still Max" he replied.
Artem smiled "It was a lovely ceremony and reception" he said then scribbled more notes.
"Are we done yet?" Alex asked interrupting them, "Only I am getting bored and fancy a walk".
"Couple more engagements" Artem advised him as Franco appeared at the door.
Max turned his head "What's up Franco, do we have to be somewhere?" he asked looking confused.
"Who said I was here for you!" Franco remarked and Alex looked over at Artem.
Franco chuckled "I have come to take Artem for a drink in the household lounge".
"I am busy" Artem replied blushing slightly.
"We can finish this off tomorrow" Alex said standing and Artem knew the meeting was over.
Artem stood and bowed "Your highnesses" he said then looked at Franco who leaned against the wall.
"Don't keep me waiting Artem!" Franco demanded, "I haven't got all day" he said smirking.
"What is is with every one being so demanding!" Artem complained as he walked over to Franco.
Alex scoffed "You are just as bad Artem!" he remarked then laughed dragging Max out of the office.
Franco smiled "Want a kiss?" he asked, "If I am not too demanding" he added with a grin.
Artem walked up to Franco and kissed him softly "Are we going then?" he asked, "I need a coffee".

Alex and Max both looked at each other and smiled heading back to their bedroom to shower and change in to the blue tunics for this evening. Whilst waiting they watched the recap of the wedding on the TV. It had certainly appeared to have been well received and the crowds were still partying along the boulevard and plaza, a large crowd had now descended by the palace gates enjoying their picnics on the large park area outside to feel more apart of this historical day that had put Monrovia in the spotlight. The evening events started and the fanfare blasted out in the state banquet hall announcing the arrival of the monarch and royal family. In an unusual precedence Alex and Max were last to enter the banquet hall, stopping to greet each member of the household personally before the sumptuous buffet then the band playing allowing for a more traditional type of wedding. A special cherry and almond stollen wedding cake had been along with the Monrovian traditional wedding cake made by the palaces executive chef. By late evening Franco was having to prop Sam and Alden up whilst Nick just watched laughing, every one had indeed let their hair down to enjoy the relaxed evening. Shortly after midnight things began to wind down as people made their way back to their hotels or rooms in the palace. The quietness prevailed around the Regency suite, the pad was quiet since Alex and Max had literally collapsed on the bed half dressed, collapsed and exhausted they just wanted to sleep. 

Artem closed the door to the lounge of the pad and walked down the corridor to his apartment just as Franco appeared standing at the door to his. He stepped out in front of Artem and held his hand out giggling as Artem did a quick look around, still he acted like he was scared to be caught in the act. Without a word between them, Artem took Franco's hand and allowed himself to be guided in to inside where Franco closed the door. Still holding hands Artem was guided to the bedroom off the intimate lounge where Franco finally let go and closed the door. He turned to Face Artem who looked back at him nervously, taking a few steps towards Artem he stopped then leaned forward allowing his lips to brush against Artem's several times. Each moment that went by Artem felt the temperature in his body rising, their lips danced together in a ritual of teasing and testing each other until he finally locked them against Franco's and kissed him deeply. Franco ran his hand through Artem's hair then holding the back of his neck he began to return to the kiss pushing Artem's tongue back in to his mouth and taking control. Franco chuckled as Artem had began undressing him without realising he was doing it. Artem stopped and apologised but Franco grabbed his hands to placed them back to where Artem had got to, softly telling him to finish what he had started. The ever so serious Artem was showing his sensual side now as he slowly kissed Franco whilst his fingers moved freeing Franco of his clothes and decency standing there almost naked. Franco pulled Artem forward wrapping his arms around his back and kissing him with heated passion, his hands slipped down grabbing hold of Artem's arse. He raised himself up on tip toes feeling the hands deliberately squeezing and rubbing his arse cheeks, slowly they worked around undoing his button and zipper. Artem felt the cool air meeting his legs as his trousers dropped to his ankles. There was less patience with Franco who moved quickly getting him undressed, his hands once again moved around and lower, this time slipping inside his underwear and touching the bare skin of his arse. Artem moaned and heaved softly pushing his body up closer against him, the hardness of his erection was easy to feel. Distinctly he rubbed his cock against Franco's and found himself being eased backwards until he was laying on the bed. His eyes taking in the sight of Franco's body looming above him in the subtle glow of the bedroom lighting. Finally Artem knew without a shadow of doubt that admiring the male body was doing crazy things to him internally. His hands faltered at first but eventually he found the courage to tease Franco's underwear down, his fingers brushed against his cock that sprang from its release with an urgent desperation. He looked up and their eyes met, the signs of any reluctance had vanished from Artem's eyes. Carefully he climbed on the bed gulping as he tried to stem his own nerves and eventually laying next to Artem, his fingers softly touching all over Artem until they moved together and kissed. Small desperate please emitting from Artem as he felt his head being pushed down slightly, taking the hint he began kissing Franco's body that responded to every contact his lips made. Gently his head was pushed down further, he half expected Artem to resist initially. Artem just looked up at him and kissed his abdomen, his hand guiding him lower until he began kissing the hard shaft of his cock. Artem worried he wouldn't know what to do let his instinct take over, tenderly he kissed adding a frequent lick of his tongue. Above him on the bed Franco let out soft moans as his fingers played with Artem's hair, no longer did he push, he simply let Artem enjoy himself. Artem progressed and trying not to be eager which was hard, he was finding it more and more intoxicating. Part of him was urging Franco to guide him purposefully and dictate what he wanted, 'I won't last' Franco muttered in between short gasps 'take it' he whispered urging Artem on. The slimly trickle of precum leaving a smear across his stomach and Artem caught a taste of it. As weird as it tasted to him, it sent his senses into overload and strangely he knew what to do, his tongue circled around the tip of his foreskin just covering the head of Franco's cock, his lips moved around the head pushing the foreskin back and getting his first real taste of Franco. Instantly his own cock hardened fully like it was going to orgasm right now. His mouth felt the hefty and thick cock in his mouth. He felt Franco's hand beginning to guide him and he slowly worked his cock with tiny amounts of pressure. It was just enough to tease and cause Franco to push his hips up several times whispering Artem's name between his gasps and moans. Feeling a sense of accomplishment Artem sunk his mouth lower taking more cock in his mouth until the sheer hardness met the back of his throat causing him to splutter and cough. Franco gasped and pushed his hips up again rapidly 'fuck' he cried releasing his load in quick jerks filling Artem's mouth. Instantly Artem pulled his head back, his mouth open drippling cum back on to Franco, his cock still firing ribbons of his seed in to the air. A wave of sickness taking over him as he could feel and taste the remnants of Franco's cum in his mouth. Through this he watched Franco through his orgasm, his hand slipped down to his cock grabbing hold of it as it began pulsing. The sight of Franco causing Artem to shoot his load over Franco's cock and stomach. The feelings in his body almost bringing him to tears as he looked down at Franco, in his head there was no question he loved this man unconditionally.

It took a moment for Artem to realise that Franco was looking up at him smiling with this hands clasped behind his head, wondering what Artem was thinking with is weird expression. Artem made eye contact with Franco coming back down from a lovers high, he smiled running his fingers along Franco's body then laid down next to him. Their eyes said it all and Franco pulled Artem over until he was laying on to of him, his arms holding him close. The squelching of the cum rubbing against both of their bodies caused Artem laugh somewhere between fun and disgust. In this one quick fifteen minutes a lot of questions were answered, was it any different being with a man and the answer was in their arms. With a sense of happiness sleep came to them both quickly.

The final day of official celebrations came around and Max now stood in the throne room with his royal family. Adorned in his official black tunic and decorations as Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, unknown to him was the final part of his induction as a full royal. The throne room laid out with seating for the short ceremony then a photo call and finally the last full state banquet marking the end of the celebrations. By now Max had learnt to go with the flow when he saw the archbishop arriving dressed in his religious robes, the royal family of Monrovia wearing full royal attire including crowns and tiaras. Guided to take the lower step on the throne podium the footman began announcing each royal guest, they came up to the podium acknowledging the king and queen then addressing Max as his royal highness and bowing or curtsying before taking their seats. His feet beginning to ache as royal after royal was presented then the full entourage of Monrovian ambassadors from around the world then lastly the government officials. Max watched as his parents and brother were now inducted and given titles of Count and Countess of Valeoir. Sam was afforded the title Viscount Westwood-Lymm, Private Secretary to the Crown Prince.

The archbishop now walked over to Max "Royal Majesties and highnesses, dignitaries and guests please stand for the crowning of his His Royal Highness Prince Maximilian" he announced as the entire room stood. The king walked over with a large box and opened it for the archbishop, carefully he took out the gold crown adorned with the Monrovian shield, royal insignia with a purple cap on the inside, the crown inlaid with jewels of diamonds and the brightest blue sapphires. Max almost giggled catching the queen's eye who winked, he remembered their conversation about preferring sapphires as gem stones. The archbishop held the crown above Max's head "By the crowning of Prince Maximilian of Monrovia thou shalt be duty bound to serve as a subject to the Sovereign and crown and retain the dignity royal afforded to you on this day". He lowered the crown on to Max's head as the crowd now chanted "God save the king" three times then applauded.

His final act was now complete. Max was now a crowned royal and he stepped back next to Alex as the Monrovian national anthem was played bringing the ceremony to a conclusion.

"You look like a royal knob head with that crown on" Alex said discreetly to Max.
Max smirked holding his giggle "You are fine one to talk" he remarked, "Are you happy?" he asked.
Alex nodded "Very. Being the spare is turning out to be alright" he said.

Max smiled and gave Alex a cheeky kiss in front of all the guests who cooed seeing them in that moment. The king smiled and glanced over to Liam nodding his head in appreciation at a job well done at looking after his son Prince Alexander.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

Sounds like the future lives of Max's family lie in Monrovia. Sam as Private Secretary to Alden and given the title of Viscount and his parents having titles bestowed on them too. Almost everyone has been paired up but I'm wondering what lies in store for Liam? Will it be Polly or will he be swept off his feet by someone waiting in the wings? It may not be something that is resolved before the end of this tale... Perhaps when the Royal Princes head off on their honeymoon he 'll encounter his love... guess we'll have to wait and see...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, seattlebbbtm said:

An epic tale brilliantly articulated by our beloved losolent!  A spectacle of lust and love at every turn. Alas, it seems we reached the end?

For the moment, I may write one more chapter.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, losolent said:

For the moment, I may write one more chapter.

Nooooooooo !!!

I was hoping that this amazing tale would continue forever.  

This story has everything.  Twists and turns, love, sex  and a family built from close friendships, all in beautiful detail. 

@losolent Thank you for your masterful writing and I’m hopeful there’s a new story just around the corner 🤞🙏🤞

• Like 2