Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

Just to show gratitude for the load I just had the privilege of swallowing, but also in the hopes of maybe getting another mouthful, if not right then and there, then maybe in the future.

As one regular feeder replied a few weeks back, "You are a polite cocksucker." Save maybe for my 24th birthday, when I got lucky enough to swallow 8 loads in one session, that was probably the proudest moment of my life. :grin:

• Like 2

I always thank a top after he has unloaded in me. There are many bottoms out there, so i think its only right that I thank them for choosing to unload in me.

Similarly... all the tops who fuck and seed me also thank me for letting them load me up. I never refuse a load, so i take a right mixed bag of tops... they all enjoy their time in my hole and thank me.

I strongly beleive that just because we're sluts, we shouldn't forget manners. :-p

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Its good form to say thanks. I usually send a text or email thanking the bottom. Ive actually had only one bottom not thank me. He was a fine looking buck who I guess thought he had a golden pussy. I fucked him (and it wasnt even that great) and then when I left, I sent him a text thanking him.....nothing. When I arrived home I sent an email 'thank you' and still nothing. pissed me off. He answered an ad of mine on craigslist. I like to get to know my bottoms. Cum dump and go scenes are not my flavor. This bottom treated me like a human dildo and that pisses this top off. Only so many good tops around. even in LA

I always thank a top after he has unloaded in me.

I defintely thanks my top when he thanks me.

There are many bottoms out there, so i think its only right that I thank them for choosing to unload in me.

I know that there seem to be many more bottoms thatn tops. But the math doesn't add up because every time I go out to a sauna I end up getting at least 3 loads in my hole. It may partly because bottoms advertize more, as tops just go out and fuck when they are horny and n o onbe notices them as much. I've had several long-term fuck budies (8+ years) and if bottoms were really abundant why would they come back to me and fuck my raw hole?

• Like 1

I always say thank you to a top after he's fucked me esp after he's loaded me. It's the polite thing to do, shows basic respect--regardless if there's a dom-sub thing going on. If we all show respect to each other in the community, maybe the world at large will learn to show us respect. If we show destructive self hate, then the world will show us disrespect too. (sorry off my soap box) I know if I thank him he might want to come on back sometime, and if he doesnt thank me then there's not much chance I'll meet him again. Even anonymous fucks I thank them, but then I dont expect to see them again.

To hungry hole, I thank them even if they dont thank me --maybe they'll learn some manners from it, but I suspect they come back to you because you're so fucking hot--good for you.

As a cum junkie, I already consider it a compliment that a guy would cum in my mouth. He could have shot it in my fuckhole! I'm always upfront with my addiction to eating cum though, and I'm lucky that lots of guys indulge me, so I always say thank you. I suppose I could get with saying "Thank you for cumming in my mouth, sir" but I'm not a sub, I just like swallowing loads.

I've actually had a feeder a while back who whored me around a few times. I really liked the way he used to refer to me when inviting other feeders to use me, something like: "Got a cocksucker here. Swallows every drop." Two short lines, but somehow captures the very essence of my being.