Straight guy explores getting oral and more.

I took a couple days off the glory holes after the last experience and ignored a couple of text from the black guy.  I was again fighting with myself about this entire oral and now my anal desires.  I made a compromise with myself and decided to go back to the park glory hole and avoid the hole that got me in trouble.  I made my way there after work. 

The place was deserted but I went in and sat in the middle booth and about five minutes later in came a guy.  He entered the stall to the right and simple pulled out his dick and slide it through the hole.  Fuck I thought, this guy is a ginger, and his pubic hair is bright red.  I immediately began to suck his dick and he soon grow to 8 inches.  I sucked him for four or so minutes and he then began making a fucking motion in my mouth, so I lubed up my ass and then his dick and slide back on his cock and he fucked me for five minutes and shot his load inside me.  The guy said nothing, and I only heard a grunt at the end, and he quickly cleaned up and left.  I caught a glimpse of a wedding ring as he buttoned up his pants before bolting. 

I only had to wait another three minutes and the next guy came in and he went into the left booth and tapped his foot, and I circled the hole and he feed his cock through.  He was average thickness 7.5” and I began sucking and then I heard the door and pulled off and got back on the toilet. I peeked into the hole, and it was a Latin guy, and I tapped my foot, and he did too and then I circle the hole with my finger and the guy stood up and slide his fat uncut dick through the hole.  I began to suck him and as I jacked the other dick and lubed up my hole and his dick and I backed on to the first guy and let him fuck me while I sucked this hot Latin dick and minutes later, I heard the other guy moan and then grunt and knew he had cum in my ass.  The guy cleaned up quickly and left while I kept sucking this hot dick, I had not tasted cum in a long time, and he seemed to be enjoying it but then he started fucking my mouth and hit the wall, so I lubed his dick up and backed onto it and fucked me for a good eight minutes and then shot inside me. 

I quickly turned around and he let me suck him clean and then he said something in Spanish and left.  I should have been satisfied but I was still horny and needed more.  I needed to come at the very least.  My phone went off while I was there, so I checked it.  Fucking little slut, where have you been?  You are needed tonight at the Hotel Indigo.  Hot executive needs your hot mouth.  You will enjoy it, I promise. I have no idea why I agreed but I did. He gave me the room number and told me to be there at 8 PM.  I went home and cleaned up and cleaned out but still had not cum.  I told my girl I had to meet up my boss for a work thing and I headed out to meet the executive.  I received a text at 6:45 asking if I was on my way.  I text him back I was.  Yes, I am on my way.  He shot back good, when you get there go up to room 615 and follow all his instructions. 

I hesitated and thought this could be the same set up as before and I almost cancelled but I was still so horny that I had to see it though.  I got there and headed up to his room and knocked and when the door opened it was an older nice-looking man in his 40’s 5’11 180 pounds and built. He invited me in and once inside he leaned down and kissed me.  He was a great kissed and then he started undressing me.  He soon had my clothes off and we were on the bed with me naked and him in his t-shirt as I sucked his big fat 8” cock.  He would stop me ever so often and make out with me and he was so much more playful than anyone else I had been with, and he wanted me to try on a harness, so I did.  He kept telling how hot I looked and then he led me into the adjoining told me he wanted to see me on this sawhorse thing he called a fuck bench. 

I looked at him funny and he said he wanted to fuck me on it.  I climbed on and he began to play with my hole and then he slipped restraints on my ankles and wrist leaned in and kissed me again. He then slipped a ball gag in my mouth and whispered in my ear.  We would not have had to do this if you answered your fucking text boy.  I looked up and knew I was in for it, and he began to eat my hole and it felt amazing and then he lubed up my hole and his fat dick and slide inside me.  He fucked me for ten minutes and shot his load inside me.  Once finished he came around this time with his shirt off and I was able to see his scorpion tattoo for the first time on his right abdomen he began to unfasten the ball gag and told me to clean up his dick and I did just as he told me to do but in the back of my mind, I felt something was wrong with all this.  After he was satisfied, I had cleaned up he ran his hands through my hair and slipped the ball gag back inside and fastened it. 

He slapped my ass and told me I was in for one hell of a night and went back to his room and locked the door leaving me there alone in the room. What the fuck had I gotten myself into, I then heard the door unlock and two guys came in.  They undressed and they too had scorpion tats and one came over and started fingering my hole and the other whispered in my ear, I am going to take this gag out but you better fucking not say a word and just service our cocks. Do you understand you fucking pig? I said yes as he slipped out the ball gag.  He quickly placed his dick in my mouth and told me to watch my teeth.  I suck him hard to a full 9 inches as the other guy fucked my ass and once, he was done he drew in marker on my ass.  I did not know what it was, but he drew two lines for the two loads I had taken.

They quickly traded places and I was soon sucking an 8” dick clean as the other guy began fucking me and soon shot a load in my hole and the 8’ cock guy got dressed and left as the other guy brought his dick over and had me clean it after he too put a mark on my ass.  He rubbed his hands through my hear and told me what a good little fuck I was and that he looks forward to fucking me many times.  Then he pulled out and slipped the ball gag in my mouth and whispered, you are totally fucked boy.  Enjoy yourself! I wondered what the fuck he meant by that as I waited for the next guy to come in.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 12

I did not have to wait long until three men entered, and they started feeling me up and it was the first time any of them paid attention to my dick.  I was ready to have someone suck me off but instead a cage was placed on my dick and my balls were tied off.  What the fuck I thought and soon one of them was fucking me, he came quick and put a line on my ass but this time it was the other check of my ass.  They all three breed me two on the left check and one drew on the right check.  What I would find out later there was a minus on my left check and a plus sign on the right said. 

This went on for few more hour’s guys coming in and fucking me.  Some would ungag me and let me suck them but most just bred me and left. Then the guy who had fucked me last week arrived.  He got undressed fully and I could see his scorpion tat, that was what was covered.  He must have just gotten it. He came over and ungagged me and fed me his huge cock and this time he was making me gag on it.  He was rough and he make me puke a few times and then he went back and began to finger my hole. He spoke for the first time.  Boy it looks like you will soon get a tat of your own, you have been busy tonight.  I am going to get all the way inside you, you would not open for me last time, but I will re-arrange your intestine in order to make sure you get my load deep inside you. 

Fuck, I was so tied and sore and really did not wan him taking me like this, but I hoped once he was done, I could leave. He asked me if I wanted the gag.  I said no, he replied then fucking don’t ask me to stop unless you want me to hit you in the head harder then last time, do you fucking understand boy.  I sheepishly said yes, I understand.  Right then I wanted to cry, scream and see if someone in the hall could hear me but I instead tried to relax my hole and then I heard the door and there was another guy who was going to do me.  I suddenly had a blindfold slipped over my eyes and the guy said boy, you will need lots of poppers for this right.  I have the ball gag right her incase you need it. 

He then started feeding me the poppers and rubbing my upper chest as that huge dick started to push inside me.  The guys in front of me could see how uncomfortable I was, and he reminded me to not say a thing.  He whispered, I have seen this man beat a bottom who would not listen so just relax and give him your hole boy. I began to make noise involuntary as he slides more and more inside me and then it began to really hurt.  I said ouch and the guy slapped my head so hard I was dizzy.  Tears started to run down my face and the guy put poppers back up and make me inhale and the guy fucking me pushed deeper in and finally he was balls deep inside me.

It hurt bad, he stayed there and flexed his dick and the guy in front of me was coaching me through telling me to breath and to relax my hole.  Three or four minutes later the guy behind me started to pull out and my breathing eased but then he slowly slides all the way back in and I could not help but make a high-pitched noise when he got close to bottoming out inside me and again the guy slapped my head and the guy in front of me said I told you boy.  Tears welted up in my eyes again but after another ten minutes of slow fucking my hole gave way and he could really fuck me and another twenty minutes of drilling my ass and making me moan and even cum with my cock still in the cage he finally slides all the way in and unloaded inside me.  There you go boy; you are a great little cum dump boy.  He slides out and came around and fed me his cock. 

I could taste my ass, all the cum and some blood on his dick.  I cleaned him while the other guy started to clean up my ass and when my rapist had dressed and left the nice guy told me he was going to unfasten me and that I should take a shower and go home but stay there just like you are till I leave. Heard the door and I took my blindfold off and went to the shower and looked in the mirror.  Fuck does that mean what I think it means.  All those lines on the minus side and only three on the neg side.  Could that really mean what I think it means.  I got on the shower and cleaned up and text the guy who set this up and asked him what it all meant, and he text back. 

Oh boy they reversed it. The side will all the line is ow many loads and the other side is how me were eaten out of you.  Make sense. I liked his response but somehow it did not seem true.  I felt like I should go to the doctor and get something.  I know nurses can get PEP if they get exposed.  I had to get home but wondered if I should stop and get something.  I rushed back to my girl who was not texting and slide into bed with her and tried to sleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

I woke up in the morning with a hard on, I really needed to cum, and I decided I would go to the glory hole but not get fucked.  My ass was still sore, and I took so much cum, I was convinced I still had some because every time I took a shit so much would come out.  I had never been there in the morning so I got up early and headed there at 8 AM to see if I could get some head.  I entered my favorite booth and there were already two guys there.

I peered through the hole on the right and it was a suit guy who looked to be 6’3 or so with long legs in his thirties. I looked through the left hole and there was a guy in his 50’s who looked like a gym rat.  I tapped my right foot and he tapped back and then my left to make sure we were all here for the same thing. They both tapped and the gym rat guy got up and put his thick dick through the hole, had to be 8 inches and nice and fat.  I began to suck him and then I heard the other guy got to the hole and I turn to see a beautiful 10-inch dick med thickness and cut pointing through.  I took a break and suck his dick for a while.  The older guy slides some poppers through I took a second and inhaled and then he slides some lube through.  I seemed to know what he wanted and even though I was sure I would not fuck, I found myself lubing up and backing my hole up to meet his dick that I lubed up.  It hurt at first but once he was inside me, I was loving his big dick.  The young guy pulled out of the hole and bent down and said, he is fucking you bare isn’t he. I told him yes, then he said you love his cock, don’t you?  I was moaning and told him I did.  He told me to unlock my stall and I did, and he slipped out of his and came over to mine.  He told me how hot it was that I was taking bare cock, then he asked if I was going to let him cum inside me.  I told him I hoped he would.  Then he leaned in and kissed me.  He rubbed my chest and told me I was a good boy.  The guy fucking me started to heat up and moaned and then grunted as he came inside me. 

The guy in my booth told me to clean him up.  I did and he entered my ass and fucked me and four minutes later he shot his load inside me.  He told me to give him my phone and I did as I sucked him clean, he called his phone and told me he just text me address and I should be there at 5:30 tonight. He tucked his dick away and told me he would see me tonight. I looked at him funny and then I read the text.  He was all I could think about all day at work and how I did not want to get fucked but there I was this morning taking a huge cock and his load.  I kept looking at the clock and the day drug on but the moment It was five I went to the bathroom and cleaned out and then umbered to the address.  When I got there, it was a warehouse of sorts and I text the guy to make sure it was right, and he text back and told me to come to door 8.  I looked for door 8, it seemed to be on the opposite side of the entry or to some club and I got to it and knocked, and he opened the door in sweats and a t-shirt. 

I heard music and he led me to a room that had a bed or bench and two glory holes on either wall.  He made out with me as he undressed me and then he handed me a jock.  He told me to go lay on the bench and the party could get started.  Then he explained that each guy would have his dick in my mouth for three minutes and if I could get him to cum and swallow his load, he would not get to fuck me but if the top last more than three minutes he will come to the other side and fuck your boy pussy.  Understand the rules. I told him I did.  He leaned in and kissed me again and told me how hot I am and then I got in place and ready to suck some dick.  I was starting to like this guy, I got into place, and he fastened restraints, he had not explained that and then the first guy fed his cock through. 

The first dick was a white guy with 7 inches, and he could not last and came in my mouth.  The second guy was a black guy with a fat 7.5-inch dick, and I was no match for him.  He came around and fucked my hole for ten minutes and show hi load inside me. My new friend told me what a good boy I he was as kissed my back and my neck and then rubbed my hole while I was sucking the next guy.   This went on for a few hours and he finally said, now it is time to clean up and I have one more place to go before I must go home.  I was ready to go home now but he seemed so sweet I and he leaned in and kissed me, and I said sure.  He ordered an uber and we road to a house and he hoped out and told me to come with him. 

I got out and we went up to the door and we walked in, and he told me to get undressed and I did.  I handed me a fresh jock and blindfold and then he placed me on my hands and knees on the ottoman and he called out the slut is ready.  I was worried about this, and I turned to say something, but a guy grabbed my head and told me to open, and he slide his dick in my mouth and moments later a cock was sliding inside me and fucked me for five minutes are so and came in me.  Then the guy at my mouth moved to my ass and breed me and this went on for an hour and after each guy breed me, they would get dressed and leave.  I thought maybe I was done and then I felt it.  That huge dick, he told me to open my mouth and I did and sucked him.  He pulled out and told me to keep my mouth open and he spit in my mouth.  Then he pulled my blindfold off and told me to follow him.  I was hesitant but I followed him to his bedroom.  He leaned in and kissed me and told me to get up on the bed on all fours. He tossed some poppers on the bed, and I started huffing them. He then started playing with my hole and fingering it.  He lubed up his hand and really started stretching me with three and then four fingers.  It was too much again.  Then he slides in and fucked me and drilled me for ten minutes deep.  Then pulled out and grabbed some impact and had me spray it on a rag and put it in my mouth as he fingers fucked me with four fingers.  He was stretching my hole, he fucked me for ten more minutes and shot inside me. 

He went back to playing with my hole and he told me to hit the impact again and I blacked out as he would pressing his fist inside me and when I came to, he has his entire fist in my hole.  I began to panic, then he pulled it out and pain shot trough me.  He told me to hit it again and I did and then he fisted me again and got inside me and he moved his hand around inside and my hole started to get used to it.  He did this for over an hour and then he pulled out and fucked me and gave me another load.  In all he shot three loads in me, and I fell asleep in his bed with him holding me.  He kissed my neck and told me what a good bottom I was.  He told me that I was his first, I did not say anything, but he seemed like he had a lot of experience. He asked me how I felt being his boy, the first one he got pregnant.

I though what the fuck is this guy talking about, I told him it was hot, and he should keep fucking me because I want your baby.  Devon said, that is hot.  His dick was rock hard again and he fucked me for another twenty minutes and shot another load inside me. We both finally fell asleep, and, in the morning, he made me breakfast and told me to come over after work.  He went on to tell me how much he wanted inside me again.  It was making me rock hard, he leaned down and kissed and then started to undress me and soon we were back in the bedroom and his dick was up my ass and he was fucking me, and he came inside me again.  He whispered in my ear; you need me cum don’t you boy?  I said, yes, I need you to get me pregnant.  He told me he would, very soon.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8

He had me come over to his place every day for the next ten days, the last day I woke up in the morning with a fever and chills and I felt ill.  He called off work and nursed me and fucked me a couple times as I lay there.  It took about four days for me to feel better and one more he told me that he thought he loved me.  I was surprised and I asked him why and he told me you always love your first I have been told. He kissed me again and then told me he was not available for a couple weeks, but he would be in touch.  I left feeling a little rejected and I went off to work.  My girl had kicked me out and I had to find an apartment, so I found one close to the park and moved in there after staying in a hotel for a week. 

I had visited the glory hole and feed my dick to guys and take cum in my ass and mouth, but I was missing Devon.  Then I heard from him.  Hey text like we just saw each other.  Babe there is a young bottom I would like you to meet.  He wants to suck your dick and to have you fuck him.  I did not answer for some time but then I responded sure.  He told me he would send the bottom to me, and I gave him my address and then he told me to cum in the boy.  He needs your cum! I had not fucked a guy before, but I was suddenly horny to breed a young guy. 

I rushed to my apartment and right on time I heard a knock as 6 pm, The kid came in and he was cute, could not have been more than 22 blonde, blue eyes and skinny.  I Leaned down and kissed him, and he kissed right back, and we made out for five minutes and then I started to undress him. He broke the kiss and asked if I was neg.  I told him I was, well I was last time I checked, and he seemed relieved.  I got him undressed and pushed him down to suck my dick and I leaned down and played with his hole. I needed to blow bad, and I got him on the bed and fucked him for ten minutes and shot a load in his hole.  Then made him blow and he ended up with two more loads before the night was over.  The kid loved my dick and came back the entire week and spent the night with me.  He told me he loved me, but he had to go back to school. I guess he was in college. 

I told him to let me know when he got back, and we exchanged number.  My top had lined up three more bottoms for me and I fucked them all. I was getting into topping these young guys and breeding them.  I opened a text from my fist bottom and it ready. Dude I am poz, I have no idea who it happened, but I needed to let you know. I had been fucking a lot of boys and I text him back and told him it wasn’t me and he text back thanks sorry man. 

My old top friend had lined up twelve bottoms in all and the text kept coming in form them that they had pozzed up.  I finally asked Devon about it.  He told me to come over and I rushed over and there was a young dude there.  He told me to use him, and I got in place and breed the boy as he sucked Devon and Devon shot on his face.  Later that night Devon fucked and fisted me for hours and then told me he loved me as his boy. Then he said now you have all those bottoms as your boys.  You got them all pregnant.  I tried to understand, and he kissed me and told me he was Poz and he knocked me up weeks ago and now I had done the same thing.  I was pissed he had done it to me, mortified that I have done it to them for a short time and then my dick was rock hard.  Devon kissed and jacked my cock and told me he had another bottom for me tomorrow.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 7