Can people tell when you've had sex?

backdoorjimmy

I had an afternoon appointment to get my hair cut today so I took the day off work. My bf came to my place during his lunch break and we had sex, then he went back to work and I went to my salon appointment. My hairdresser has been like a big brother to me for years so we pretty much have no boundaries. When I showed up he had me wash my hands, then he sat me in the chair and the first thing he said was, "I can tell someone just got lucky."

I asked how he knew that and he pretty much said it's obvious from the way I was walking and from the color of my complexion. I asked him to clarify and he said he can tell whenever someone's been having sex just from certain cues. It blew my mind because I didn't know that was a thing, and honestly I've never been able to look at someone and know that they'd been laid. Is this really something other people can tell or could it just be that he knows me well enough to see the change in me? Are there certain things to look for that I haven't been paying attention to?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it is kinda like gaydar, people smile more have a brighter appearance and are just happier.

Heck the next day after sex I am still in a good mood and generally happier.

I bet you even gave a bigger tip....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, RealCute said:

I think it is kinda like gaydar, people smile more have a brighter appearance and are just happier.

Heck the next day after sex I am still in a good mood and generally happier.

I bet you even gave a bigger tip....

Hmm... I guess I should pay closer attention and see if I can tell who's been laid and who hasn't. I asked my bf about it and he said that he can see the difference in how my hips move after we have sex. When I'm horny my ass sort of swings from side to side. When I've been laid properly it kinda sways slowly instead. 

As for the tip I usually do $5 over on a $20 haircut, which hopefully isn't too cheap.

depends, I have had some friends female and male who def can tell, i can shower wash the sex away and they still seem to know I just got dycked down.  They say  I walk diff and I always look high and more chill.  I had my btm/verse friend and another female friend tell me they know when I had bad dyck cuz I'm all those things just hornier than norm lol.  I have sum friends, fam and ex-bf's that couldn't tell I was fucked literally 30 mins before lol.  Maybe I'm subconsciously doing sumthing diff or those that can't see are choosing not to see who knows lol.  I have been fucked b4 dates before and 2 diff dudes picked up on it, one put me on blast, the other was turned on a bit enough to want head lol

• Like 1

This is fascinating to me. Being autistic, I can’t read physical cues coming off people, and things like gaydar, non-verbal signaling while cruising, and something like this seem like a superpower to me. I have to compensate by learning exactly what to look for, or how to signal, so I can deliberately do what most people do without thinking about it.

(In return for not being able to automatically read body language, though, I’m especially sensitive to verbal cues that suggest people’s intent - not a bad trade-off, except it’s not as useful for getting fucked.)

• Like 1

I've always suspected that I'm somewhere on the spectrum. I have a lot of sensory issues but never got treated for them. I also miss a lot of social cues and can't really read people's body language. If someone tells me something, I get a sudden realization and can look for the signals moving forward. But unless I see a hardon or someone licking their lips and smiling at me, I have no way of knowing they're attracted to me unless they say so.

51 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I've always suspected that I'm somewhere on the spectrum. I have a lot of sensory issues but never got treated for them. I also miss a lot of social cues and can't really read people's body language. If someone tells me something, I get a sudden realization and can look for the signals moving forward. But unless I see a hardon or someone licking their lips and smiling at me, I have no way of knowing they're attracted to me unless they say so.

If you’re on the spectrum, it doesn’t necessarily mean you need any treatment - your brain would just be wired differently than the average person’s. I think of myself as the “other kind of normal”. 🙂

The key is to teach yourself to notice (i.e., to look for) the hardon, the licking and the smiling - if you can do that, you’re miles ahead of me. Once you notice those cues, it’s simple: You jump his bones. Anybody ought to be able to figure that out.

By the way, in answer to the OP, people very often know that I’ve been cunted - because I sign on here and announce it to the whole fucking planet. Some people may know just by looking if they’re watching as the Top struts away from my wrecked cunt in the bathhouse steamroom or if the room to my door is open, or at one of the open-air venues at the campground... yeah, I think they know then. Not sure if I give off any subtle clues...

Edited by ErosWired

Since Boltz in Birmingham is by far my favourite play space, my colleagues used to take the piss by saying he's been to Birmingham whenever I had a a fuck. The times I arrived in the office after a weekend and been asked how I was, and barely able to respond before getting a loud chorus of "Look at him smiling, he's been to Birmingham this weekend!". I guess these things were really obvious

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

OP, I'd say that despite what your hairdresser said, his recognition of your sexual habits stem more from knowing you and how you normally appear than any innate ability to pick that out for just any rando on the street.

I don’t know... I would think that a cosmetologist’s stock-in-trade being keen observation of the outward appearance of other human beings, he might well have developed a knack for discerning the tell-tale clues that betray an action. And what’s more, he then has ample time with that person in the chair to talk and find out if his suspicions were correct, and thus over time become astute at both observation and deduction.

The conclusions drawn by Sherlock Holmes were always portrayed as quite astounding until he explained how they were simply matters of careful observation and logical deduction. The trick is being able to make the observations.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The conclusions drawn by Sherlock Holmes were always portrayed as quite astounding until he explained how they were simply matters of careful observation and logical deduction.

The ol' condom-stuck-to-the-shoe trick worked every time.

Maybe not in this crowd. 😅

Edited by raw773
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, raw773 said:

The ol' condom-stuck-to-the-shoe trick worked every time.

Maybe not in this crowd. 😅

Holmes felt a wave of consternation - he had deduced beyond any doubt and thus represented to the Magistrate that Mr. Fortescue was the most prolific and reprobate fornicator in all of Cuntbreeding Lane; indeed, a prophylactic stuck to a man’s shoe could mean but one thing. Yet somehow he had overlooked Fortescue’s employment at the condom manufactory.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Holmes felt a wave of consternation - he had deduced beyond any doubt and thus represented to the Magistrate that Mr. Fortescue was the most prolific and reprobate fornicator in all of Cuntbreeding Lane; indeed, a prophylactic stuck to a man’s shoe could mean but one thing. Yet somehow he had overlooked Fortescue’s employment at the condom manufactory.

The dog that didn't bark in the night meets the cock that didn't crow.