How unusual is it for a bottom not to use poppers?

backdoorjimmy

16 hours ago, fuzzybttm said:

...But I personally don't know any bottoms (other than 100% sober guys) that never use them.

Nice to meet you.

Lots of guys don't like the smell, don't like the mess, and can't use them for medical reasons. All three are true for me, but there's one other. It feels like cheating to have your hole open up artificially. I like showing breeders how my cunt opens up to them naturally. I want them to know I'll take them whatever size and thickness and I won't take shortcuts.

Lots of breeders have insisted I'll need poppers to take their cock, they always find out I take their cock and seed just fine without them.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Nice to meet you.

Lots of guys don't like the smell, don't like the mess, and can't use them for medical reasons. All three are true for me, but there's one other. It feels like cheating to have your hole open up artificially. I like showing breeders how my cunt opens up to them naturally. I want them to know I'll take them whatever size and thickness and I won't take shortcuts.

Lots of breeders have insisted I'll need poppers to take their cock, they always find out I take their cock and seed just fine without them.

Hi!  All that makes sense, and I intentionally limited my remarks to bottoms I know for these very reasons.  Poppers should never be mandatory, they just so happen to be a de-facto constant amongst those bottoms I know in person

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fuzzybttm said:

Hi!  All that makes sense, and I intentionally limited my remarks to bottoms I know for these very reasons.  Poppers should never be mandatory, they just so happen to be a de-facto constant amongst those bottoms I know in person

I absolutely saw how tightly scoped your observation was. I just wanted to give you a concrete example of someone outside that scope. Cheers!

• Like 1

I didn't use them at all for a while.  Got into them more when I was a regular sauna attendee, but have recently gone off my dependence on them when bottoming.  I know it's fairly prevalent with the bottoms at the saunas here - even tops carry them (which knowing how that can affect an erection is kinda disappointing).  

Honestly, it's all down to personal tastes.  If you don't want to use them - don't.  No one is going to judge you for it.  

I've never used them.  I'm not entirely against the idea.  But honestly, drugs and alcohol aren't really my thing.  My brain's constantly analyzing everything, including itself.  So when I drink or some a cigar my brain registers the chemical changes and how they are affecting it.  It's distracting and kind of annoying.  I just want to focus on the guy, making him feel good, and taking good dick.  I do extremely well mentally relaxing my hole as it is and letting guys penetrate me.  Never a dick too big yet!  So I just stay in the moment instead of use poppers and such to do things for me.

More often than not I end up with a throbbing headache right after, which not the best way enjoy getting bred. There've been times they made me race to the bathroom to throw up. They're so difficult to find in Canada (outside bigger cities) it's not an issue usually. 

I did enjoy Ethyl Chloride, Maximum Impact, ALOT, though. Can be a bit more risky than the alkyl nitrates, but damn they fuck me up nice and slutty. 

9 hours ago, Cravetoxic22 said:

I recently discovered poppers, but am still relatively new to them. Thinking they might making bottoming a lot more enjoyable for me.

Can you explain how? I'm curious about the way they make people feel compared to not using them. My partner bought me this stuff called Screaming-O Climax cream that makes my ass feel incredible. I mix it with lube and use it all the time - even if all I'm doing is plugging my ass, I add a little bit of the cream and it feels like there are little bursting sensations against the walls of my rectum all day. When I use it before getting fucked, it's almost indescribable.

I'm kinda wondering how if poppers have the same effect or if it's something completely different.