How unusual is it for a bottom not to use poppers?

backdoorjimmy

i personally always use them, and the only bottoms I know that don't are fully sober and count poppers (though I also know sober bottoms who still use poppers, obviously a personal choice and I'm just reporting).

I know some tops it fucks with their erection and they don't like it.  But I personally don't know any bottoms (other than 100% sober guys) that never use them.

Don't do any other drugs and I make a point of not doing poppers frequently, but when I'm either in the mood or in group play, there's nothing like a deep inhale and that feeling of pure lust and horniness amplified 

They help for anal too

Edited by liquidtmd
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on the mood with poppers or maximum impact. When I was really active in getting my hairy butt fisted, I couldn't do long sessions without them and the only time I had a arm passed the elbow, I definitely was gooning out on max and poppers...now I can bottom with or without them...I prefer to top not using them...they make me cum to quick and I prefer to enjoy that hole for awhile! I can say it's hot when the bro I'm fucking holds that bottle under my nose right before I breed him!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I used to do them a lot but when I started taking high blood pressure (HBP) meds I stopped. My guess was if poppers and ED meds were a bad mix because they both lower blood pressure it must be the same with HBP meds. Strangely I can’t find any info about that combination online yet there’s shit loads about ED meds and poppers, so I’ll take this opportunity to ask if anyone has any links to info on that I’d be very interested to take a look…

The only time I got headaches were when they were old/stale poppers. I know some of my friends keep them in the fridge to try and prolong their freshness (no idea if that actually works or not though!)