As a married guy I don’t get to take many trips on my own, but every now and then I have to go away for work or family.

My most recent trip was for work, to Portland, OR. Workdays were short so I had lots of time to explore. I like the city of Portland, but since I was alone, I was thinking I might want to check-out this gay sex club I saw on the web. I don’t know what came over me, as I not usually this brazen. But I was really horny, and the idea of this place really turned me on. Besides, there’s no harm in just going in, watching what’s happening, and jacking off.

The club was easy to find and get to – making myself go in…not so much. As a married man, it’s just not something one does. But my hardening dick said otherwise. I told myself, a step at a time. I opened the door, and the music came pumping out and a strange smell…it all lured me in. When I got to the counter, the guy there asked me if I wanted a locker or a room. I was confused at first. Then I thought, in case I needed a safe place to hide, I’d better get a room. After checking-in and getting my towel, I sat in my room a while wondering what I was doing there and what I expected to get out of coming. But I was there so I should join the party and check the place out. When it comes to gay sex, I’m only turned-on by the totality of raw, bareback fucking. So, I’m just here to stand on the sidelines and watch. Being a weeknight, I’m thinking it might not be too busy anyway.

So, I finally take off my clothes, wrap the towel around my waist, and step outside my door. The music is pumping, and I did hear some very distinctive “sex” noises. I take a quick walk around, to get the lay of the land. There are spaces with no one, but others (like the steam room), that seem to have a good number of guys. Upstairs, in the cage room is where I see my first “action”. A middle-aged guy, kind of rough and sexy looking is getting his dick sucked by an older guy. The rough guy noticed me and made direct eye contact. I felt conspicuous just standing here so I beat feet and left. Guess I was more nervous than I thought. I told myself I’ll never see any action if I run away from it.

Some time goes by, and I’ve seen some blow jobs at the glory holes, fucking in the video room (with a rubber – buzz kill). But now that the place was getting busier, and after hitting my brown bottle, I got less shy. And the place seemed a bit darker. So, as I made my way back to the lounge/cage area there were two guys in the lower section. And from the sound of things, I was sure they were fucking. There was this area behind a half-wall and rail where I could spy on the action. Sure enough, they were fucking hot and heavy. From this angle I couldn’t see the dick going in the ass, but soon enough, they changed positions and I saw the Top reinsert his RAW cock back in that hole.

“Fucking A.” I thought. Finally, some real, gay sex. I was rubbing my bone under my towel when across the room I see this guy watching me. He couldn’t see the action, only me.

“SHIT!” It’s the Rough Top I saw getting the BJ. Again, I got nervous and dashed away just as I heard the Top saying he was going to breed that bottom. DAMN! I missed it.

Since they were nearby, I checked-out the glory holes. Always some raw cock sucking there. As luck would have it, I walked by and heard some “familiar” sounds coming from inside one of the cubes. I looked thru the glory hole itself and sure enough, someone was getting nailed. Could see if it was raw, but WTF, someone was getting fucked. I was on a less traveled section of the area, so I just leaned on the panel and watched thru the hole. The Top was getting close, and I almost lost it when he said, “You want my seed?” And the bottom said, “Fuck yeah.”

I was about to cum with him when I felt uncomfortable. I looked over my shoulder and there he was, about 20 feet away. Mr. Rough. I could see he had his dick out from under his towel and was stroking it. It was about 8.5 inches, tapered head and shaft that got thicker at the base. And it had a slight upward curve. I stopped watching the scene below me and turned to check him out. He was far enough away that I didn’t feel the need to flee. He'd had an average body with some hair, and was about six feet in height. He was sexy and each time I'd seen him, he was watching me and not the other action.  

I then noticed I was still stroking my dick under my towel. I look-up again and he was gone. I thought it was odd, but I turned just in time to see the Top in the GH cube inject the bottom with his sperm. This whole time I didn’t touch anyone else. I just watched from a distance and stroke my dripping dick.

Now I figured it was time to check-out the slings. I walked down a hallway and stopped at the corner of the wall going from the hall into the room. It was dark there and no one could see me - it was perfect. There is this young stud in the sling, legs up the chain and strapped in place. He was rubbing his dick while the top was on his knees licking and tongue fucking that hot bottom. The top was stroking his cock with warm oil. I could see clearly the oil bottle, so I knew they weren't going to be using a rubber.  The site of this and the idea of some bare fucking got me really turned on. I started stroking my leaking boner under my towel. Soon thereafter the top stood-up and started rubbing his bare, oiled dick head over the moaning bottom's wet hole.

"Can I just slip the head in a bit? I want to feel how good your hole is."

"Okay." The bottom answered.

With that the top pushed his head in and danced it around in that bottom's hot hole. Without another word, his whole dick slid into the bottom all the way to his balls. "OH, FUCK YEAH! That feels good," the bottom mutters.

"I knew you'd like it," the top replies, adding "I'm going to fuck you good, then give you my hot load in your cunt. You want that don’t you, boy?"

"Yes Sir," the boy answered.

Oh my God! My dick is so hard and it's dripping a full stream of pre-cum down my shaft.  I soooo wish I was that bottom boy. And, before I could complete that thought, I hear it whispered in my ear.

"I know you're standing here wishing you were in that sling.”

You think I would have jumped from being startled...but the voice was so sexy...and right, I just stood there, totally turned-on, and excited. Without notice, I feel a tongue licking the back of my ear and down my neck. I stopped breathing.

“Here! Feel this." His hand grabbed my right wrist and pulled it back. I feel it contact a firm, solid cock. My hand wraps around it and I know in a moment it's the man that had been watching me. FUCK! I start to shake and panic.

"SHHHH...just be calm, I know what you want, and I want to give it to you." He's now pulling me tightly into him. I'm pressed against his warm, bare chest. I feel his fur. My hand is still wrapped around that amazing cock. He whispers to me to slowly stroke it. I'm thinking to myself, "I'm not supposed to be with anyone here. I shouldn't be doing this."  But I can't stop. His dick feels so damn good. Plus, it is my favorite type and shape.  I then feel his left arm wrap around me.

"I want to make you feel better than you ever have. I want to really fuck you like you've never been fucked. Will you let me do that?"

"I shouldn't," I tell him. "I'm supposed to just stay alone, not be with anyone." I say.

"Who says?" he replies.

"No one...I mean, me. I know it's best if I don't get involved with anyone."

“Well, too late now. You've got me too hot and hard, I can't just walk-away. Besides, you know what you want, and I know what you want. Now tell me boy, what is it you REALLY want?"

"I can't say," I mumble.

"Yes, you can, and you will say it. But first, let me make it easier." With that he drops my towel to the floor and holds a bottle of poppers under my nose. “Take a deep breathe through your nose and hole it, then let it out real slow.” I do so, and in moments my head is spinning. Fuck! I’m flying and feeling real horny. "Bend over a bit. You’re going to like this. I just want to feel your hole with my finger." I'm reluctant, so he pushes me a bit. I bend over and he instructs, "Now, spread your cheeks for me."

I can’t help myself; I’m so horny I obey. I feel an oily finger push into my hole. He pushes it rather fast and deep. I pull away a bit because it stings a little because my ring is so tight, almost virgin. He rubs his finger around a bit, and I pull away his finger slips out as he comments "You have a hot, tight little pussy there boy.  When were you last fucked?"

"I don't remember. I mean, never…it's been a while."

"Well, I think you're really going to like this fuck. Have you got a room?"

Without waiting for an answer, he pushes me down the hall urging "Let's go."  I lead him to the room where, once inside, all I want is to be fucked...actually fucked, not just pretend. I know this is not right. I can’t do this. Then this hot man looks me in the eyes and says, “Feeling really horny, aren't you?  You ready for some real cock?"

I can't answer but I was thinking to myself 'Fuck YES! I want HIS cock, but I'm not supposed to.

"Come-on boy. Take another hit, on both sides this time, then get on your knees, on the bed, and show me that pussy. That hot, tight pussy. I want to fuck you."

I inhale deeply in both nostrils and hold the hit as long as I can. Once I let it out, without thinking I get on my knees - I so want to be fucked. I want this man's dick so bad I can't think of anything else. He puts some oil over his head and shaft and starts rubbing that amazing head over my hole. FUCK! I want him in there, and as if reading my mind, he casually remarks "I'm going to push my dick head in you."

"You got a rubber on?" I ask.

"What do you think?" he asks.

With that his head is in my hole.

"FUCK MAN! You gotta put on a rubber!"

"That's not what you want now is it?"

He's fucking right. I’m so high from the poppers all I want is his bare cock. I want him to fuck me like men are supposed to fuck. I want his seed, I gotta have his cum in me.

Without thinking anymore, my ass takes over. I push back and am met by his forward thrust. We both simultaneously exclaim "Fuck yeah!" as his unprotected shaft goes deep into my hole. It hits some resistance.

"You feel that boy? You feel what's stopping me?"

"Yeah, kinda. What is it?"

"It's your second ring. Ever been fucked past your second ring?"

"Don't think so, sir. Didn't even know I had one."

"Oh, you do. But I guess you’re a virgin there, too. Guess I get to take that cherry. It's even tighter than your first one. You have to try hard to relax…better hit the bottle again…here goes.  

Oh fuck, here I go. What the hell am I doing? I'm getting something I’ve wanted for a long time. And before I know it, he shoves. His dick head is the perfect shape, and he pops past my second ring without pain, with help from the poppers I imagine. Involuntarily I exclaim "OH MAN! That's fuckin' awesome. I love the feeling."

"Yeah, it's pretty damn good at my end too."

“You're so fucking hot and tight I don't know how much longer I can hold-off."

The poppers have me so high and horny I just say, "Don't hold it, man. I’m so fucking horny...I need your load in me. Shoot it man, inject me with that juice you know I need."  I can't fucking help myself anymore. A complete stranger is barebacking me, and I want his sperm so bad.

"Oh, you fucking hot bitch! I'm going to fucking seed you deep. I'm going to give you a load where no man has ever left one before."

"Fuck yeah man, seed my cunt deep. Own it, make it yours. You've known all along what I wanted - what I needed."

With that he dives deep; holds it; and I can feel his dick surge and pump. He's fucking shooting his hot seed in me. I'm in fucking heaven! I'm feeling every moment. He's jabbing my cunt and spitting his seed as he grunts "OH FUCK YOU, you hot bitch. I knew you'd be a hot fuck."

He's now slowly pumping my ass as I stroke my dick, within seconds I announce. "Oh, fuck man, keep pumping me. I'm gonna cum.  Oh, fuck yeah, here it cums!  Fuck the cum out of me! Fuck your cum deeper in me."  With that, my dick blasts my pent-up load all over the bed and shortly we fall to the mattress, Mr. Rough resting on my back.

"Fucking amazing, boy. But then I knew your pussy would drain my balls."

"I never thought I'd do something like that. I'm glad I did. You were the best fuck I ever had, just as you said. Thanks!"

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1