Why Did You Get Into Bareback sex?

pabbman

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Condoms were  sort of like the 'mask' of the 80's and early 90's, used in an attempt to avoid infection

At the time, there were only three choices:  fuck with a condom and maybe stay alive, fuck raw and die, or stop fucking altogether.

Unless someone actually lived through those few years before any kind of medical help was available, they don't have so much as a clue how dark it was.  Every guy knew guys that had died an agonizing death, or were in the process.  Before then, everyone fucked raw - it was the only known way to fuck*.  Then, guys started dropping like flies.  Dozens upon dozens of "celebrations of Life" every single week.  It was like there was an unseen, unheard, mortal enemy stalking amongst the gay community.  It was nightmarish.  Having friends all of a sudden die (one guy we knew died right in our driveway) is something that is almost incomprehensible.  Some of the guys on BZ weren't even born yet when this tragedy struck.

So, please understand everyone, although that nightmare is past now, it's still a part of our history, our lives.  For whoever/whatever you believe in's sake - take steps to stay alive and 

- at least -  somewhat healthy.

*sure, there were a handful of guys who fetishized condoms, and they were definitely the oddities. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Was fucking a bud fairly reg and one day as I was rubbing my bare Cock around his hole he didn’t give me a chance to put on a condom. He just sat on me and started to ride. I shot a few loads inside and never used condoms again. I took the bb pledge and never ever pull out!  The best sex ever!

Edited by bihairy
Spelling
  • Like 2

I was young, married to my first wife and was meeting and fucking guys on Craigslist. I always played safe, but one guy said he couldn’t get hard with a condom. He was a good looking guy, so I agreed to let him fuck me bareback as long as he pulled out and came in my mouth, I love swallowing cum. Well, he had me over in doggy style, giving me one of the best fucks of my life. I knew he was getting close so I asked if he was still going to pull out and cum in my mouth like we agreed. He said yeah, so I went back to my enjoyment when all of a sudden his grip on my waist tightened and he really started pounding hard and deep. I knew what he was doing, but I asked anyways. He told me that was his plan the whole time. I didn’t care. I was hooked. It was the hottest fuck of my life and my ass was leaking cum. I knew my wife was already wondering where I was, so I left his hotel room and went back home, full of cum. I never got the guys name and he never responded to me again. But from then on, I refused any top who won’t fuck me bare.

I always fucked bareback, because of my big mushroom head. The very few times I had a rubber was when the guy put it on me. They were always tight for me. The best condom sex I had was when some crackhead put it on me and then used baby oil to grease his hole. It felt sooooo great when the rubber just shredded. 

Other times I tried a rubber,  I took it off after about 10 thrusts.

• Like 1

I started with condoms but my first time bare was an eye opener. The top removed the condom mid fuck as he was loosing his hard on and I went along with it. Was incredible just how much better it felt. That said I didn't become a raw only guy until later. Tried sticking to condoms but it just wasn't the same. 

Nowadays I'm actively chasing so even if bareback didn't feel better I avoid condoms entirely. 

My father was the first guy to fuck me.   I started seducing when he was drunk when I was 12.   When he decided sucking him off and serving as his urinal was not enough, he was happy no one else fucked me yet (he did not need to worry about and STD) and he could not get me pregnant, so he said there was no reason for him to wear a condom.    This was right around 1979/1980 so there was no discussion of HIV/AIDS yet.  Shortly after dad started fucking me, my older brother found out and him and his high school football team mates started fucking me too.  Since the only thing they were concerned about was getting their rocks off and not having to worry about getting me knocked up, no one ever used condoms.   In other words,  I started out being fucked raw and just continued even after I turned 18 and came out in 1984.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Yeah, i get it. Conditioned behavior can feel "natural," eh?  

i had an older brother, 13 years older, who was gay and died of AID's  in the early 80's. i was still religious, married (to a woman) and trying to de-gay myself at the time of his awful death (he had every opportunistic disease one can think of, he was emaciated and covered in Kaposis). i was scared to death of AID's, had the religious notion that i was broken and sinful because i'm gay, yet i engaged in anonymous hook up sex and took bare Men's cock and their semen all the time. It was a horrible cycle for me where i would fight, and pray, fast, beg "God" to help me all while driving to the crusing place where i knew i could get fucked. As soon as i got a load in me, i was filled with remorse and would swear never to do it again... till the next day, or a few hours later. 

i came to realize after i accepted myself for who i am (i.e., "gay") that my compulsive sex was my only affirmation as a gay man, it was a form of self medication. The compulsive need dropped instantly when i accepted myself.  But despite all that, i can count on one hand the number of times a condom was used (and i am in the >1000 cocks club).  

Strangely, i did not become poz till several years after i divorced. Ironically, i found out when i went in to get tested so i could get on PrEP.  So, i count myself very fortunate that i did not infect my former wife. 

For me, sex with a condom is incomplete, i'd rather go without. i know that may seem crazy to some, but it's how i feel.

Well, not so much that condomed sex can feel "natural" (at least not in the sense of how it should be) but the conditioning made it seem - I don't know, necessary? Expected? Obligatory? It was drummed into us that it's the way you have to do it if you wanted to stay alive.

I think people who, like you, were stuck hiding due to religion, marriage, etc. were less likely to hear that drumbeat of safer sex messages, the kind that were delivered to "out" gays at gay bars, at gay bookstores (not "adult" bookstores), at gay community centers - the sorts of places that deeply closeted people were less likely to enter, due to fear of being found out. And thus, less likely to hear the messages about (then) safer sex.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

At the time, there were only three choices:  fuck with a condom and maybe stay alive, fuck raw and die, or stop fucking altogether. 

In Australia, we had the AIDS Commercial (1987) that shocked the nation and traumatized the gay community (saving many as a result). Watch this commercial and you'll get a taste of how it felt.

Edited by blackrobe

Simple .... it was my first experience. Two men grabbed me as their van pulled up next to me, pulling me in and taking me miles from where they'd grabbed me. I could not fight back. I could barely struggle. And when the rape itself began ... it was all I could do to keep from passing out. But after the first man had taken me and passed me off to the second, just before he finished depositing his sperm in me and getting ready to pass me off to the driver .... I found "sub space" - that place a true submissive slips into and begins to release all inhibition, all control and all resistance. It's not that the driver was good at fucking, because he was pretty bad actually. But maybe that's why after he came inside me and they were all trying to decide what to do with me I looked at the two men who had grabbed me and began the rape .... and begged them both to fuck me again.

The two men were bare the entire time - the driver had a condom on.  And after those two men took me again I was fully intoxicated with the idea of bareback sex and getting more of it from men.

13 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Yeah, i get it. Conditioned behavior can feel "natural," eh?  

i had an older brother, 13 years older, who was gay and died of AID's  in the early 80's. i was still religious, married (to a woman) and trying to de-gay myself at the time of his awful death (he had every opportunistic disease one can think of, he was emaciated and covered in Kaposis). i was scared to death of AID's, had the religious notion that i was broken and sinful because i'm gay, yet i engaged in anonymous hook up sex and took bare Men's cock and their semen all the time. It was a horrible cycle for me where i would fight, and pray, fast, beg "God" to help me all while driving to the crusing place where i knew i could get fucked. As soon as i got a load in me, i was filled with remorse and would swear never to do it again... till the next day, or a few hours later. 

i came to realize after i accepted myself for who i am (i.e., "gay") that my compulsive sex was my only affirmation as a gay man, it was a form of self medication. The compulsive need dropped instantly when i accepted myself.  But despite all that, i can count on one hand the number of times a condom was used (and i am in the >1000 cocks club).  

Strangely, i did not become poz till several years after i divorced. Ironically, i found out when i went in to get tested so i could get on PrEP.  So, i count myself very fortunate that i did not infect my former wife. 

For me, sex with a condom is incomplete, i'd rather go without. i know that may seem crazy to some, but it's how i feel.

Thanks for sharing your story, you are indeed an admirable man and your reason for being bareback sex devoted makes perfectly sense for me, thanks again 

Sex began for me with women. It was raw sex from my first time. I’ve maybe had sex with close to 200 women in my life; perhaps only 20 of them I ever used a condom. 
When I first began playing with men, it was at an ABS. First guy I fucked, I slid inside him raw. Felt like nothing I’d ever experienced. I came so hard when topping bareback. These days I am a bottom, but one of the last guys I ever topped, was this guy with full blown AIDS. 
The night I decided to get fucked, was some random guy off of Aol. He began with a condom, but his cock felt so incredible, something in my thinking told me I needed him inside me raw. Condom came off.

The cocks that went inside me from then on were always bareback. Though I always tried to make sure they didn’t cum inside me, a couple of them did.
August of 2005 I actively began going after poz tops. That first time when that raw cock was inside me and I knew he was poz, turned me in so much. I wanted every drop of cum he could fill me up with. I got excited and told him as much. I guess he didn’t know I was neg and wasn’t hip to poz me. 
From that night since I’ve only been fucked by less than 20 guys, and 19 of them were bareback. Most were poz. Still haven’t knowingly taken a poz load. But I could never stop bareback sex. It’s the only way. I haven’t been fucked by a guy since January 2010. In those years I’ve barebacked 20-25 girls. None of them asked for condoms. 

A condom is always the responsible choice, but I guess I’m just not that fucking responsible. 

I had used condoms. However what I think started where go bareback was time visited a gloryhole at a adult bookstore.  I wasn't sure at the time hand signal meant to fuck. I had thought just be sucking. He started sucking me. Then in short time not realize backed his ass onto my cock. I had thought was still sucking me.  Anyway as moved cock out realize his ass was at gloryhole. 

I after that used condoms. However found a condom on made hard to keep erection. After some time was hook up with a guy that started with a condom. Later took risk in go raw as was not on prep. Another time later had a condom on but broke.

Then on a app found one said on prep and hosted them as went in bareback fuck. However later realized not know if actually on prep, if took regularly or forgot to take that day.

Then later learned about possibly going on prep. Went through steps and get on prep. However, I find some irony of being on prep that seems some less interest in bareback or maybe more on prep that some become more picky. However, I figure some if too picky that may not want to be with and find who is interested. 

One would think more on prep that bareback appeal but seems just the opposite.  At least what I find being on prep seems harder to bareback.