Setting Up An Anon Gangbang

TwinkSlut24

Had my bareback conversion last year and am addicted. Currently taken over a hundred loads this year but like a typical cumdump, it’s not enough! 

Does anyone have any ideas how to go about setting up an anon gangbang as a bottom? The feeling of blindfolding myself as random people gangbang me sounds amazing and really want to do this. Please help. I live in DC.

• Piggy 4

12 minutes ago, TwinkSlut24 said:

Had my bareback conversion last year and am addicted. Currently taken over a hundred loads this year but like a typical cumdump, it’s not enough! 

Does anyone have any ideas how to go about setting up an anon gangbang as a bottom? The feeling of blindfolding myself as random people gangbang me sounds amazing and really want to do this. Please help. I live in DC.

There are numerous discussions about tips for this, what often doesn't work, and the like. Instead of reinventing the wheel just for you, why not do a search here and see what dozens or hundreds of people have already contributed?

search.png

4 hours ago, TwinkSlut24 said:

DC is the whoriest place to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 11:27 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Aren't there sex clubs, saunas, bath houses, private sex parties, or websites or apps where you can set this sort of gang bang up? The BB cum dump bottoms I have met go to the baths or saunas, wear a mask or hood and keep the door to their room open and spread their hole to all cummers. Or if there is an orgy room or sling they get in it and beg to get fucked and do not care who does it...

That's pretty much s.o.p. for whoring - I think he means hosting/being hosted in a private home or space?  I'm also assuming the advertising will take place on the cruise apps.

If that's the case, I used to post something like "Whoring out "your screen name", no loads refused, etc, setting out the limits (i.e. no physical abuse, no drugs, no fat guys, no skinny guys, no this, no that, whatever), and then state what you're particularly interested in; i.e. sucking Cocks off, taking loads up your Hole, whatever else interests you.  Make sure it's in the most salacious language possible.  The prospective Cocks will need someone (other than you) to respond to, so get that done in advance.  

The crucial part:  make sure a guy you trust does the actual hosting - regardless of where the event takes place.  You'll be busy, and not in any position to be watching out for misbehavior from any of the guys in attendance.  Essentially, you'll be handing over your personal well-being to the friend hosting you.  A couple of "hosts" would be ideal, one to let the Cocks in, tell them where to put their clothes (hand out bags, have a sharpie so they can name their clothes-bags), offer a bottle of water, whatever - and another guy to be watching over you, making sure nothing untoward happens to you.

The more well-planned, the more successful it will be - and word does tend to get around when there are well-planned orgies, whorings, etc.  When all goes well, you can invite one or two bottom-buddies to whore themselves along with you at your next event, and then you're on your way to fame and the respect you deserve.  Good luck !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That's pretty much s.o.p. for whoring - I think he means hosting/being hosted in a private home or space?  I'm also assuming the advertising will take place on the cruise apps.

If that's the case, I used to post something like "Whoring out "your screen name", no loads refused, etc, setting out the limits (i.e. no physical abuse, no drugs, no fat guys, no skinny guys, no this, no that, whatever), and then state what you're particularly interested in; i.e. sucking Cocks off, taking loads up your Hole, whatever else interests you.  Make sure it's in the most salacious language possible.  The prospective Cocks will need someone (other than you) to respond to, so get that done in advance.  

The crucial part:  make sure a guy you trust does the actual hosting - regardless of where the event takes place.  You'll be busy, and not in any position to be watching out for misbehavior from any of the guys in attendance.  Essentially, you'll be handing over your personal well-being to the friend hosting you.  A couple of "hosts" would be ideal, one to let the Cocks in, tell them where to put their clothes (hand out bags, have a sharpie so they can name their clothes-bags), offer a bottle of water, whatever - and another guy to be watching over you, making sure nothing untoward happens to you.

The more well-planned, the more successful it will be - and word does tend to get around when there are well-planned orgies, whorings, etc.  When all goes well, you can invite one or two bottom-buddies to whore themselves along with you at your next event, and then you're on your way to fame and the respect you deserve.  Good luck 

Oh man, never realized how much behind the scenes work was required. Kinda wish there was a trusted community group or something that just did this instead of relying on trust though. Haha if only

8 minutes ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Oh man, never realized how much behind the scenes work was required. Kinda wish there was a trusted community group or something that just did this instead of relying on trust though. Haha if only

New business opportunity? You may have identified a hole in the market….🤣😈

@iman2004Haha, we're on the samd wavelength. I was thinking that exact thing a while ago but then I realized that the target market is basically only gay cumdumps and I dont think there are enough to have a working business model though. 

Maybe bathhouses could be an option  to rent venue space and maybe a staff member to manage things but wouldnt be surprised if it ended up being more complicated with business policies and such

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rock-cock-jock said:

@iman2004Haha, we're on the samd wavelength. I was thinking that exact thing a while ago but then I realized that the target market is basically only gay cumdumps and I dont think there are enough to have a working business model though. 

Maybe bathhouses could be an option  to rent venue space and maybe a staff member to manage things but wouldnt be surprised if it ended up being more complicated with business policies and such

I like arranging things in bathhouses. It means if things go wrong there are usually other options 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

If a bathhouse did such things on a business basis, it would likely be considered something else by authorities: A brothel. And cracked down upon accordingly. Bathhouses manage to do business by operating under a (thin) veneer of being health spas - hence the exercise equipment that no one actually uses. Authorities tolerate this arrangement knowing full well what men do there, but consider it in light of the famous quote from Mrs. Patrick Campbell - Does it really matter what these affectionate people do - so long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses.

I would love nothing more than to check myself into a bathhouse where I could book a room and rely on the staff to pimp my ass out to cocks nonstop - but the waiting list for a room would be years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Thanks, rock-cock-jock, for the reply.  

I may have been unclear about something:  I don't think setting up a whoring to take place at the baths is such a good idea, unless you have some rather deep pockets to go along with it. I failed to specify (my apologies) that I was suggesting either some private home or a sleazy hotel/motel.  Back in Chicago, Ridge Ave was the main road into the city from the NW, before Eisenhower brought forth the Interstate System.  Thus, there are miles of formerly thriving, now fairly decrepit motels (read cheap), motor-lodges along Ridge Ave, the most infamous of which is the Heart 'O Chicago.  It's almost at the intersection of Ridge & Clark - very convenient to Crisco Heights, Boystown, A-Ville, all the "right" neighborhoods.  That said, I surely never hosted a whoring at Mans Country (now gone, sadly, and only a few blocks from H'OC), or any other tubs.  There's no reason any bathhouse would allow that kind of set-up, since it would compete directly with their own business model, unless they were very well paid to allow it.  There would be all kinds of legalisms to be satisfied, way too much bother. Again, my apologies - never having attended a whoring at a tubs, it didn't cross my mind to even mention it.  Also, I would suppose the advertising would have to be on one of the cruise sites.  Regarding compensation, (no question there would be a decent amount of effort to make it work properly) maybe you could get "payment-in-kind"  😈 !!!   I'm thinking Cock or Hole (I see you're verse....) to sate your own depravities, and payable X number of times for X number of months (and go ahead - be generous with yourself).

If you're in any decent sized city, there will be "run-down" areas of town with some old hotels/motels, that would be glad for the business.  Or, at a private home. Those are the two least bothersome options, all things considered.  

Good Luck - I love the entrepreneurial spirit !!!

• 1 month later...

I get a spanking and my clothes ripped off and cop cock in my mouth  if I walk alone 😉 

I might walk right now and see if a cop see my horny whore cock getting hard looking at him.. have him spank my rebellious ass into submission  and take my clothes leaving me naked...

Something else I'd mention:  Determine whether or not you'd be fine with guys showing up as-and-when (i.e. you'll be taking loads all day) or if you prefer guys to be there in a group.

Reason I say this:

-  If your expectation is to be taking loads all day, you should expect to be in your room all day - ready for guys to turn up whenever they want to drop a load.  If you're only interested in taking loads up to a certain time, state that time so that no one shows up knocking at your door when you're no longer wanting action.  If you're only interested in taking loads up to midnight (as an example), I'd expect to get knocks up to about 12:15, possibly 12:30...some cities you need to be conscious of traffic.  

-  If you prefer guys to be there in a group, I'd give a time window when they should show up.  So, if you wanted to start the action by 9 p.m., tell your attendees to show up no later than 10-ish.  Should also be clear about what time you'd expect the action to conclude.  I mean, if a guy turns up at 9 p.m. and still hasn't shot a load by 2 a.m., he's likely not going to cum...not unless you give him a time limit, anyway.  Some guys might want to hold their loads to not cum too quickly, but it's better if they know when to start contemplating letting the little swimmers into the pool, if you catch my drift.

- If you are hosting what turns out to be a group session, don't be surprised if some side action starts to occur.  But be clear about the fact that you should be the only one taking loads.  It's not uncommon for someone to "fluff" the tops while they wait their turn, but you don't want some unscrupulous bottom knowing you've done all the heavy lifting of finding tops...only to try and steal your thunder.

In all cases, this is where you should have a trusted buddy to door check.  You should (hopefully) be otherwise engaged and not able to keep tabs on the actual goings on.  This buddy should be able to keep an eye on the happenings to make sure things don't escalate out of control, and also make sure you remain the centre of attention and action.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1