Learning to let anyone breed me

Willg77x

I have a friend who whores me out somewhat frequently. Usually he gets a motel room and has me blindfolded and ass up on the bed ready to take any load he finds for me. It’s a hot power dynamic since he has all the power over who gets to fuck me and I have none of that power, although he almost never turns down a man who wants to dump a load in me. Last time he wanted to try something different and instead of having me blindfolded he had me on my back with my legs tied up and invited guys over to breed me. He thought it would be hot if I could see every man that came to use me and not get to turn anyone away which I also thought was really hot. I was also instructed to thank each man for his seed which I happily did. Saw some guys I had fucked before outside of a cumpdump session which was fun. Plenty of very hot guys and most of the guys I would’ve happily fucked regardless but there were a few that I probably wouldn’t have had I been able to turn them down. I’m sure guys like this fuck me regularly when I’m blindfolded but actually seeing the men breeding me made it better. These guys weren’t like disgusting, like none of them were dirty or seemed unkempt, just not guys I found attractive. I ended up getting 18 loads which I was very happy about, not close to a new record at all but a very successful night still.

Afterwards I was thinking and came to an unexpected conclusion. I’m basically a no load refused bottom anytime, but something about getting fucked and bred by guys I didn’t find attractive was so hot to me because it really made me feel like a total cumdump. I also realized that I would not have let these men fuck me if they wanted to use a condom so I wouldn’t even get a load out of it. Typically you’ll hear guys say that they’ll only fuck raw for someone they know or are really attracted to, but that doesn’t apply to me. If there’s a guy I don’t know or aren’t into, I’ll only fuck him raw so as least I get his load. I’m a no load refused bottom, not a no cock refused bottom.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

Are you saying that when not being whored out, when left to your own devices, you had been under the impression that you were somewhat discriminating about who fucked you, in that it mattered to you? But you were happy to be whored out and have that choice taken away from you, and when you were confronted with less-than-ideal Tops, you were happy to be loaded by them. I understand the epiphany where you came to realize that acceptance is your true nature - I had such a realization myself. But how do you account for the difference in the way you felt in the first place and the fact that you were willing to allow yourself to be liberally whored out (a highly enviable position)? There seems to be a little bit of a disconnect there. Perhaps you were subconsciously responding to a deeper instinct? I’m only speculating.

• Upvote 1

I wonder are there Cum dumps that put themselves in motel, blind folded, face down ass up leaving the door open and posted ads on the usuals but waiting and waiting just no one comes?? 
Tops that like to fuck cum dumps, are you no cum dump refused? You ever went to a cum dump but decided not to breed and leave without pulling out your dicks??

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, oyakoslamers said:

Cum dumps that put themselves in motel

Yes, probably, but without either doing the prep work themselves, or getting a buddy do it for them.  There's such a thing as the "Madison Avenue" routine, which is shorthand for all the posting (in advance) on websites, culling out the flakes, confirming with the genuine guys, making the reservations, taking care of all the details in advance, on and on.

54 minutes ago, oyakoslamers said:

You ever went to a cum dump but decided not to breed

Very few times, principally when there were specifications advertised that were not fulfilled.  Maybe half a dozen times.  But word gets around quickly who knows how to put together a whoring-out event, and who doesn't.  Just like in many aspects of life, preparation is what makes something worth the while.  Merely posting some event out in the ether won't guarantee worthwhile outcomes.  

On 4/3/2022 at 5:07 PM, hntnhole said:

Yes, probably, but without either doing the prep work themselves, or getting a buddy do it for them.  There's such a thing as the "Madison Avenue" routine, which is shorthand for all the posting (in advance) on websites, culling out the flakes, confirming with the genuine guys, making the reservations, taking care of all the details in advance, on and on.

Very few times, principally when there were specifications advertised that were not fulfilled.  Maybe half a dozen times.  But word gets around quickly who knows how to put together a whoring-out event, and who doesn't.  Just like in many aspects of life, preparation is what makes something worth the while.  Merely posting some event out in the ether won't guarantee worthwhile outcomes.  

Please explain to us wannabe cum dumps how to organize a successful event?

7 hours ago, Jackruby said:

Please explain to us wannabe cum dumps how to organize a successful event?

This has been addressed many, many times on these boards. The answers are all readily available; just use the site’s robust search feature to find previous topics on the subject. The question gets asked so frequently that most of us are no longer inclined to repeat ourselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/3/2022 at 3:06 PM, oyakoslamers said:

I wonder are there Cum dumps that put themselves in motel, blind folded, face down ass up leaving the door open and posted ads on the usuals but waiting and waiting just no one comes?? 

Certainly this happens. Bringing in interested men is a lot like work. You can seldom just lie there and expect them to drift in on the basis of ads posted. You have to be interactive in most cases. Also, if the bottom has chosen a poor time, or a poor location, he can expect a night alone. A big mistake is to book a room in a hotel where a Top can’t get inside the building after dark without a key card. And sometimes, no matter how well you plan, the gods of fucking just aren’t on your side, and nothing happens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1