A Few Doors Down

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

The following story is complete fiction. It never happened and any similarity to real life people/situations is a bizarre coincidence.

This one has been sitting around for a few years.  I finished it up after figuring out how to get out of the hole I wrote myself into.  It's a little different since it gives the perspectives from the two main characters - Danny and Stu.  As usual for my stories, the first part is setup with no sex. 

------
Part 1

Danny:  Summer had arrived I was stoked to have two months more to relax before I headed off to the state university to finish my degree.  I had graduated from the local junior college and was looking forward to finally moving away from my parents and starting a life on my own.   One day I was heading out for my daily run when I spotted our new neighbor outside.  Well, he was a few doors down, not next door, but still a neighbor.  Mrs. Graydon had passed away last winter and her grandson had inherited the house and was cleaning things out and updating it.  

He seemed to be a cool guy in his early 30’s.  He was single but seemed to have a lot of friends that would stop by and visit.  I suppose he missed living in the city and our little suburb was quite a change, but it was a free house.  I went out on my afternoon run and he was piling some stuff at the curb for the garbage man.   He just had some shorts and tennis shoes on and was sweating like he had just run a marathon.  I had only made it 3 houses down from my parent’s house when I stopped to let him walk by.  It didn't look like he was paying attention to anything around him.

He definitely looked different than most of our neighbors.  He was about my height (5ft 10) but had a bigger frame.  He had light brown hair and gray eyes.  He had some muscle but there wasn’t a six-pack under his hairy somewhat flat stomach and chest.   The thing that really stood out was that he had a lot of ink. Tattoos. His left arm was covered as was half of his right.  There was a large one on his back and another big one on his left leg that looked like a serpent.  His smile, though, cut right through the tough guy image of the tattoos.

“Hi!  I’m Stu.  I just moved into my grandmother’s old house” he said.  I was speechless at first since I was getting into my “running zone” and wasn’t ready for a conversation with a stranger. After a few seconds, I replied “Hi, I’m Danny.  I live three houses down… until I head down to State for fall semester.”

“Cool. That’s where I went.  I’m sure you’ll have fun down there.  It’s a great campus.   You taking the summer off then?” Stu asked.

He seemed really friendly and nothing like the comments I had heard from some of the neighbors that found him not clean-cut enough for the neighborhood.   I replied “Kinda.  No summer classes but I have a part time job.”

Stu had set the boxes down and was looking back at me.  His eyes seemed to wander all over my body.  I had my usual running outfit on of a tank top, shorts and running shoes, all freshly washed by my mom.  “Yeah, you’ll want to build up your piggy bank for next year.  You’d be surprised how expensive some of the shit can be” Stu said.  I could see he seemed to be thinking about something and was on the edge of saying something else but he shook his head and said “I gotta get some more of this crap sorted.  There’s over 50 years of stuff she collected in there.   See you around.”

I took off on my run and I kept coming back to thinking about Stu.  When I run I try and clear my head - it’s my relaxation time.  There was just something about him that intrigued me.  He was kind of sexy wearing just shorts and being all sweaty.  Confident, too.  Maybe that was the problem - I had never really figured out my own sexuality.   I had come to the decision that I was bisexual a few years ago.  I had dated girls and had sex with several of them, but I still liked checking guys out too.  I was too nervous to actually do anything with a guy, especially around my home town since everyone gossips.  It was one of the reasons I was looking forward to being a few hours away at the big state university so I could experiment a little.

Stu:   The year started off strangely.   My mom’s mother and I had always been close but she suddenly died on the coldest day of the year.   When she hadn’t answered the phone two days in a row, I went over to check on her.   I found her laying in bed sleeping but this was an eternal sleep that she would never awaken from.   My mom had died almost ten years earlier from cancer and my dad disappeared with his new wife a year after that.  He didn’t want anything to do with me, his gay son. He barely talked to my sister, either.   My grandmother left everything to me which caused a rift between me and my sister.  After dealing with probate, I sold my condo in the city and moved out to her house in the burbs.   I had a lot of ideas of what I could do with the place and knew the huge basement would make a great playroom.

I had been there about a month and was starting to feel pretty isolated.  I would pull up the apps and it looked like I was in a desert.  Many times the nearest guy was miles away.   My friends didn’t really want to come visit but they did as long as I came into the city sometimes too, so we started to alternate weekends.  When I went into the city it almost always meant going to the bath house.   

The baths had been a staple for me since I moved to the city after I graduated.  It was a place where I could satisfy all my sexual needs without having to deal with a full time partner.  I like the variety of fucking or getting fucked by different guys every time and there isn’t the bullshit that you have on dates or hookups.  You might get the occasional guy who asks for a condom but that’s it.  No questions about status or when did you last get tested.  None of the questions about hobbies or previous relationships either.  You meet, you fuck, you leave. 

I did get a few hits on the apps now and then.  Mostly it was married guys looking to get fucked or wanted a decent blowjob and a couple that wanted to fuck.  It was funny, almost all of them listed “safe only” in their profiles but when they would show up nothing was said.  Many of them ended up going home to their wives with a big load of my cum inside them.  I never heard from most of them after the first fuck.  They usually were so embarrassed when they came down from the post-fuck high that they couldn’t get their clothes on fast enough and get out the door.  I did meet a few that became fuck buddies so between them and the trips to the baths my balls always had a fresh load of sperm.

One day I was taking a load of stuff from my grandmother’s house out for the garbage pickup and this young guy came jogging down the sidewalk.  I almost ran into him since I really wasn’t paying attention.   He was cute, on the thin side but was in nice shape. He was about my height with dark brown hair.  He stopped and I introduced myself.  Danny, his name was.  He seemed friendly and had that twenty year old innocence about him.  My gaydar was really pinging on him but he didn’t seem to be flirting back.  

I almost offered to hire him to help clean the junk out of the house right then and there.  It would be a good way to see him closer and maybe get him down to the basement to try out some of the stuff I had put in down there.  I decided to take it slow and not scare him off since he seemed to be the only person in the neighborhood who wasn’t intimidated by me.  Most of the residents thought I was too young to own a house there and the fact that I had several tattoos and piercings put them off too.  I heard several comments thinking I was a "hooligan" or "thug."

Danny:  The next day I went for my run and looked over at Mrs. Graydon’s… er Stu’s house as I went by, hoping to see him outside.  That's when I spotted the car and the "For Sale" sign in the windshield.  He wasn’t around but as I came back from my run, he was out in the driveway meeting a guy.  The guy was a little taller than Stu and looked a little like Mr. Johnson that owns the flower shop downtown. They were hugging each other but it was more of a bear hug than a bro-hug.  Stu waved as he saw me and they went into his house and I headed off to ours to take a shower.  My mind kept thinking of Stu as I showered and my dick started getting hard.  I realized that I found him really sexy.  He was older than me, but not as old as my dad.  Probably experienced.  Shit, I  didn’t even know if he liked guys.

The next day I asked about the car and he told me everything he knew about it.  It had a pile of receipts detailing every visit it had to the dealer or Mr. Bryant's shop for maintenance.  The car ran like new and he even let me test drive it. The car wasn’t much, but it was better than driving around in my mom’s minivan.  It might have been 20 years old, but it only had 18,000 miles on it from going to the grocery store and church and it was a Toyota so it probably would last a while. I told my dad about it and the next day my dad was over striking a deal with Stu and the car was mine.

For the next few days I would go out on my run and I would catch glimpses of him either out in the yard or going inside his house.  Almost every time he just had some shorts and shoes on, but no shirt.  On Friday I was coming back from my run.  The day was really warm and I had my tank top in my hand as I came down the street.  Stu was coming out of his house with a kitchen chair and was walking to the street.  I stopped as I got to his house and said “Hi!” as he set the chair down.  He said “Hi” back and then asked “Can I borrow you for a few minutes to help me take the rest of the chairs and table out here?  I’m sure someone will be interested in a free kitchen table set.”    

“Sure!" I replied as I followed him back into his house.  

“Unless you need it for your place at school…” Stu said.

“Nah, I’m going to be living in the dorms for the first year anyway” I replied.  It took us a couple of trips to get the six chairs and the table out to the street.  I was just about to head home when he asked “Do you want something to drink?  It’s the least I can offer.”

“Yeah, that would be good.  I’m thirsty after my run” I said.  He motioned for me to take a seat on one of the chairs out on the back deck.  I noticed that there was a hot tub next to the deck and that the back yard was now fenced in with a tall eight foot fence.  Stu came back with a few drinks in his hand. 

“I wasn’t sure what you wanted and I didn’t want to make another trip so I got a bottle of water, a gatorade and an iced tea.  The beer’s for me” he said and chuckled.

“Water’s good” I replied with a smile.  “You’ve done some work back here.  Last time I saw it there were weeds everywhere” I said to Stu.

“Yeah, I hired some landscapers to clean everything out and put the fence up.  I like it a little more private back here but Mr. Simpson said I ruined his view.   It turned out even better than I hoped, though” Stu told me.

“Nice hot tub.  I bet that feels good after you’ve been working all day moving boxes and furniture” I said. I wasn’t sure why I said that, it was more to fill the silence.  But I looked over at Stu when he didn’t reply right away and saw him staring at me.

Finally he broke the stare and said “Yeah it does.  Uh…  you want to try it out?”

I was surprised at his offer.  I had only been in one a few times when my family had been on vacation at some hotel.  I could tell I was blushing and I stammered out a reply “Uh… I’d like to but I don’t have a swimsuit.  I could run home and get it if you’re serious.”

A big smile came over his face and he replied “No need.  It’s just the two of us and I prefer to be naked in there.  As long as you’re ok with it…”  Stu stood up and walked over to the steps and looked back at me.  He walked over to the edge of the hot tub and pulled the cover back and then turned on the motor.  I was kind of embarrassed and actually felt my cock twitch.  I didn’t want to give him a bad impression so I took a gulp of water and headed over to the hot tub.

Stu:   I watched each day go by and figured out Danny was a creature of habit.  He would go jogging past my house at the start of his run and then come back about the same time every time.  I laid out my plan to see if my gaydar was right about this guy.  He was cute and innocent and I thought he might be a good time.  I've always enjoyed getting my dick into a new ass.  Finally on a Friday, I was looking out as he came back from his run and took one of my grandmother’s old kitchen chairs out to the street just as he was running by.  I asked him for some help to get the rest of the chairs and the table out for the junk collectors.  Just like I hoped, he agreed.  Afterwards I offered him something to drink. 

Things moved faster than I expected when he commented about the hot tub.   It was too easy.  I suggested we jump in, but he wanted to get his swimsuit first.  I told him I preferred to be naked in the hot tub.  He didn’t put up a fight and the next thing I knew he was standing next to me by the hot tub.  I dropped my shorts and kicked off my sneakers before I climbed the two steps and swung my legs over the edge into the warm water.  I didn’t even really make a scene of it, but he seemed to be a little shocked at how nonchalant I was about hopping in naked in front of a stranger.  Years of going to the baths does that to a guy.  I’m much more comfortable naked than with clothes on.  

I slid down into the bubbling water and motioned for him to join me.   From the angle I was at, I couldn’t see him drop his shorts, which was a shame.  I did watch closely as he walked up the two stairs to get in.  I looked carefully as he revealed his cock and ass and then knelt down and then got into the water.  He had a nice treasure trail from his navel to his bush.  It was a nice looking soft cock, about 5 inches long, a little thick and cut.  It would be a nice mouthful, but I would probably have to wait for another day for that.  “Slow” I kept reminding myself.    We sat there in the warm water and chatted a bit.  I would mix general stuff with questions about his social life, trying to find out if he was seeing someone and whether it was a guy or a girl.

In the end, he wasn’t seeing anyone and since he was leaving for school soon.  That made some sense, but didn't help me find out if he was gay.  He had a bunch of friends and they would play video games or goof around.  All pretty boring stuff.  He did mention having a couple ex-girlfriends, but that didn’t mean much.  Lots of gay guys do that before they come out.   I did catch him looking me over and I gave him plenty of chances to see all of my body.  When I got a little too hot, I would sit up on the edge of the tub, with just my lower legs and feet in the water.  Danny seemed a little shy and stayed under water the whole time.

Danny:  I was a little nervous about getting into the hot tub naked with another guy.  I really didn’t know him that well, but I also wanted to show him I wasn’t scared to do it.  I went down the stairs to get into the tub.  There were some hooks on the fence next to the tub, so I could hang my shorts there and then it was a short distance to get into the tub.  He was so at ease dropping his shorts and getting into the tub naked in front of me.  My eyes were glued to his every move and I looked him over.  The hair on his chest and stomach also covered his butt and legs.  He wasn’t one of those hairy beasts you see sometimes, but he wasn’t smooth either.   I just had a little patch of hair between my pecs and it just looked stupid as far as I was concerned, so I had shaved my chest since it first grew out.   I left the trail between my belly button and my cock since I liked how that looked and kept my pubes trimmed so it didn’t look like a jungle down there.

I climbed into the tub, trying to be careful not to slip and fall in.  The next thing I knew I was sitting in the tub across from Stu.  I could look at him and not be obvious.  He really did look sexy.  I had never known or seen anyone that had that much ink covering his body.   I tried to make out all of the images that were there but still keep our conversation going.  He was friendly and asked lots of stuff trying to get to know me.  I realized that I hadn’t asked anything about him and then I saw the reflection.

“Holy shit.  You have your nipples pierced?” I blurted out.   I hadn’t noticed the little bars in each nipple before.  Suddenly, I was really embarrassed how I said that.   Stu just laughed though and said “You just noticed?  I think every time we have met my shirt has been off.”

“Uh, I guess that tattoos distracted me” I replied.  I immediately felt like an idiot for saying that too.  Now it sounded like I was checking him out.  Which I was, I just didn’t want to admit it.

Stu had a big smile on his face.  “Don’t worry about it.  I realize that the ink and piercings aren’t a common sight around here.  Look all you want.  Ask questions if you want.  If I didn’t expect some comments, I wouldn’t have gotten them” he said.   He was sitting up on the edge of the tub and I looked over all of the tattoos and the rest of his body seeing if I had missed anything else.  I was trying to avoid looking at his crotch, but another reflection drew me to his cock.  It was hanging and soft but it was still bigger than mine.  And there was a ring in the end of it.  This time I fought back the urge to blurt out something just as stupid as I had before.  After a few seconds I just said “Another piercing?”

He nodded and then lifted up his cock so I could see it better.   My eyes were glued on it and I just said “Fuck.”

“Yep, that’s what it’s for.   Feels really good when I fuck and I’m told it feels really good for them too” Stu said.  He let go of his cock and slid back into the water.

After a few minutes of silence I asked “Why?”

“Well, some of the tattoos have meanings, others are just art.  The piercings are mostly about pleasure.  Except for the ears.  Those I did when I was younger and are more for looks.  Though when someone sucks on the bottom ear piercing it does feel good” he said and laughed again.  He seemed so comfortable talking about this stuff and I was trying hard to keep my cock from being completely stiff and saying one word sentences.  We talked a little more and I realized the sun was going down and I had to get home.

“I need to get home before my parents worry.  This was fun” I said.  

“My pleasure…  Oh shit…  I forgot… The towels are in the house.  Grab your shoes and shorts and follow me in.  We can dry off inside” Stu said.

I tried willing my cock to go soft but it wasn’t really listening.   I stood up and while my cock wasn’t as hard as it had been, it was definitely not soft. I blushed and hoped Stu wouldn’t notice as I turned and got out of the tub and went down the stairs, picking my shoes off the ground and grabbing my shorts from the hook.  As much as I tried to hide it, Stu had noticed.

“The hot bubbling water usually does that.  Don’t worry” he said.  I think he winked at me too, but I was too embarrassed to look at him.  I followed him into the house and he reached into a cabinet and pulled out two towels, tossing one to me.  I dried off making sure the towel covered my cock.  Once dry, I pulled my jock and shorts on and then my tank top.

“Thanks for the dip in the hot tub.  It was fun” I said turning to the door.

“No problem. Glad you enjoyed it.  Thanks for helping me move the stuff.  I might want some more help another time.  There’s a lot of stuff here and lots of my stuff is still sitting in the basement.   See you later” Stu said.

Stu:  Damn, Danny’s cute.  It took everything I had not to slither over to the other side of the hot tub and ravage him.   He definitely stayed coy about whether he was into guys, but I really think he is just waiting for the right opportunity.  Hopefully I can give him that, and a lot more.   When we got out of the hot tub, he bent over to get his shoes and I almost ran over and buried my face in his ass.  His legs had a little hair on them and there was a little more between his ass cheeks, but that hole had my mouth watering.   It looked so perfect and tight and I knew it would feel good with my tongue or cock deep inside it. 

I caught him the next day when he was coming back from his run and asked him if he was up for making a few bucks helping me clean out the rooms in the house.  I told him it would be just a couple hours each day he wanted to work.  Since I work at home, my schedule is usually flexible.  I told him he could just stop by any time after 2PM on weekdays and he could work for a couple hours and then go for his run.

He said it sounded good since he could set what days he would work.  I just asked he give me an hour or more notice so I could adapt my work schedule.  I didn’t mention that I also might have to get rid of a hookup, hehe.  He started stopping over a few days later.  He really did help out a lot.   He was good at sorting junk from valuables and useless old mail from bills that might need attention.  The first day he stumbled across my grandmother’s toy box with a vibrator and a couple dildos.  He was so embarrassed.  I already had my own collection downstairs so I just told him to “pitch them.”  I think he might have taken one home with him or came back and got the whole box later.   It was hard to tell with all the garbage cans we were filling.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

Part 2

Danny:  The day after I was in the hot tub with Stu he called me over as I was running past his house at the end of my run.   He offered me twenty bucks an hour to help him clean out the house.   I could work a couple hours a few days a week.  More if I wanted.  The money would sure come in handy and it was more than I was making down at the hardware store working mornings.   I only had a month before I headed off to college anyway.  I went over for my first day on Monday wearing a pair of old jeans and a tee shirt.   It was hot in the house and I regretted not wearing shorts.  Before too long I had to take my tee shirt off since it was drenched in sweat.  I wanted to take my jeans off too, but I just had a jockstrap on and while we had been naked in the hot tub I figured that wasn’t appropriate.

We were finding boxes stuffed everywhere.  I found several under the bed and pulled them out to the middle of the room.  We started opening them and the second box I opened shocked me.   There were a few sex toys inside it and I gasped.  Stu noticed and asked “What?”  I showed him the box and he laughed.

“Damn, the old lady has some surprises, huh?  Let’s see…  vibrator, a couple dildos…   They look pretty recent, I wonder when the last time she used these?  Glad to know she still had a sex drive at her age.  Nothing I want, might as well pitch them” he said.  I took a few boxes, including the one with sex toys down to the garbage can. I put the dildos in a bag and hid them out of sight, figuring I would pick them up when I left.  Later, I took them home and stashed them under my bed and then went off for my run. 

The next day I went over and dressed better.  I had an old pair of running shorts and a tank top, but I soon took the tank off.   Both of us were sweating but we finished emptying one of the small bedrooms so there was just an old bed in there.  We started in on another room and I came across a box of old black and white pictures.  When I asked where he wanted me to put them he told me to put them on his bed in his bedroom to sort through later.  I walked down the hall and opened the door.  Stu had obviously cleaned this room up first.  It was freshly painted and fully decorated.  There were pictures on the wall of Stu and a lots of different guys.  In fact, the only picture of a woman was one of an older woman by herself on the night stand.

I looked the pictures over and noticed most of the guys were either naked or damn close to it.  Stu was kissing a guy in a few of them.  My cock was getting harder the more I looked.  I guess I took too long and Stu was standing at the door.   “Like what you see?” he asked.  Fuck, I was busted.  My mind raced and all I could say was “You have a lot of friends.”  He laughed a little.

“Yeah, I guess I do.  Lots of good memories there.  I guess you can figure out from those pics that some are more than friends” he said.

I looked back at him and then realized what he was talking about.  “You’re gay?” I asked.

“Yeah, 100 percent.  Never dated or fucked a girl.  I hope you’re ok with it” Stu replied

No one had ever told me they were gay before.  Maybe that was why I was attracted to him.  “Sure, why wouldn’t I be?” I replied.  I was being honest. “Uh.. How did you know?” I asked.

He looked back at me and grinned.  “I got turned on by looking at guys.  Women just didn’t do anything for me.  How about you?  Do you ever get turned on by guys?” Stu said.

I blushed and didn’t know what to say.  Should I be honest?  “Yeah, sometimes” I said quietly.

“Nothing to be ashamed about.  Everyone is different.  Just do what you enjoy and don’t worry so much about what other people think.   Uh… Lets call it a day and you can go for your run” he replied.  I was really happy that the conversation didn’t continue.  It was hard to get into the groove that day during my run.  I kept thinking about Stu and his question.

Stu:  Danny didn’t come over the next day after I outed myself to him and asked if he liked guys.  I figured I had blown it.  But the following day he came over and it was back to the same routine.  He would work about fifteen minutes and then his shirt would come off.  It was hard to concentrate on anything other than his sweaty body.   He looked so hot.  I could see the outline of his jockstrap through his well worn running shorts.  There seemed to be a nice bulge that I dreamed about sucking on.  We didn’t really talk much that day until he suddenly asked “Have you ever had a boyfriend?”

I laughed.  He sounded a little like my mother when she would ask if I had one.  “Once, a long time ago.  We broke up since I like to play around and he wanted a monogamous relationship” I replied.  We talked a bit more but everything was vague.  I was hoping he would ask more questions.  Right before he left I suggested that he watch some porn to see what stuff excited him.  I even gave him a few sites to look at and hinted he should look at both gay and straight porn. 

The next day we were emptying another bedroom and he mentioned he was only going to be around another three weeks.  I was disappointed, since I really did like having him around.  He was good eye candy and fun to talk to.  We took a couple boxes down to the garbage cans and as we walked back into the house Danny asked “How do you meet guys?”   I put my arm around his shoulder and led him into the living room and to the couch.

“There’s lots of ways, Danny.  There are hookup apps and dating apps, websites too.  Sometimes the gym is a good place, but you need to be careful not to ask the wrong guys.  When you’re a bit older you can hit bars.  In the city there’s a bathhouse.  And if you’re really adventurous there are some cruising spots.  It just depends on what you’re looking for - companionship or just to fuck” I replied.  He seemed a bit shocked at how casual I was talking about this.

“Uh… you mean some guys just meet for sex?” Danny asked.

It took everything I had to not burst out laughing.  I chuckled a bit, though, and told him “That’s what gay men are known for.  Until recently, gays couldn’t get married so we did what males have done for centuries - had sex with whomever we wanted.”  I wanted to ask him if he had ever done anything with a guy, but I was waiting for the right moment.  I did rest my hand on his leg.

“Oh, I guess that makes sense” Danny said.

Danny:  Once I knew that Stu was gay, my mind came up with thousands of questions to ask.   I wanted to know everything, but also didn’t want to let him know I had no idea where to meet guys that might be interested in me or what to do when we met.  I started to call him to tell him I would be over the next day, but my stomach was in knots I was so nervous.  I calmed down and went over the day after that and slowly worked up courage to ask a few questions.   I started out easy, asking him if he ever had boyfriends.  He told me he had one, which surprised me.  He said he preferred fooling around with more than one guy which I found really hot.   I asked a few more simple questions but couldn’t figure out how to ask the bigger ones.

The next day I went back, more to talk to Stu than to work.  I finally got the nerve to ask the first of my big questions and asked how gay guys find others to meet.  As soon as I asked, my body broke out in cold sweat.  I had just told him I was a virgin with men, so that’s about as big as it gets.   He was really cool, though.  He told me places to go and a few online ideas too.  We were sitting on his couch, talking and we were really close.  He put his hand on my leg and I felt my body get goosebumps all over it.  I turned my head and looked him in the eye.  

We stared at each other for a good 30 seconds as I tried to get up the nerve for my next big question.  I tried to ask it, but all that came out was “I… Uh… Uhh….” so I decided to do it without words.   I leaned in and kissed him.   Once I started, I couldn’t stop.  I had this sexy man next to me and he was kissing me back.  It wasn’t just a quick, friendly kiss, either.  I felt his tongue press on my lips and I opened them.  This was just like I had done with the girls I had dated and fucked, but this time I was really excited.  I wasn’t just going through the motions like I did with the girls. Our tongues started dancing in my mouth and then in his.

Stu moved closer and pushed me down on to the couch.   He was on top of me and it felt so good with our sweaty bodies grinding into each other as we kissed.  My dick was so hard inside my jockstrap and I knew it was going to burst free any moment.   We had been kissing for a few minutes and Stu stopped.  He looked back at me with a big smile and then started kissing down my body.  He sucked and bit on my nipples and I couldn’t believe how good it felt.   I moaned out and I hoped that no one heard me.   

I felt his hands grab on to my shorts and he pulled both my shorts and jockstrap down.  My cock slapped against his chest as it broke free from the clothes.   A second later, he was putting his lips around my dick and sucking on it.  It felt amazing.  It was so much better than the two girls that had sucked me before.  They both lasted less than a minute before they stopped.  Not Stu.  It was almost like he was making love to my dick.   He took it all the way down and flexed his throat around it which almost made me shoot.  Stu spent almost twenty minutes on it before he stopped and then moved back up my body and kissed me again.  

“We probably should go somewhere more private” he said.

Stu:  I could tell he wanted to ask more questions, but I figured he was too embarrassed to ask.  We looked at each other for maybe 15 seconds and then he started to say something but then just leaned in and kissed me.  Oh my fucking god.  Those lips were so soft and I wasn’t going to stop him.  After a few minutes I slipped my tongue to his lips and they just parted. We went back and forth exploring each others mouths as I laid him down on the sofa.   My hands roamed over his body as I laid on top of him.   I knew we only had a couple weeks of possible play time and I said “to hell with going slow” to myself.   Eventually I started kissing and licking down his body.  

I started sucking on his left nipple and felt his body spasm a bit and I knew he was one of those guys that love to have their nips played with.  I felt I had the chance so I pulled his shorts down and they revealed a very stiff seven inches of veiny shaft.   It was almost perfect and I needed to feel it and taste it in my mouth.  I started to suck on it and judging by the moans I heard, Danny was enjoying it as much as I was.  I deep throated it a few times and the last time I squeezed it with my throat.  I could tell that last move almost got him to cum so I slowed down and pulled off.  Now was my time to get him into my playroom.

He pushed his shorts the rest of the way off and followed me downstairs.  My mind was racing, trying to figure out what to do that wouldn’t freak out this near virgin boy.   I knew that I couldn’t use any of my sex furniture - sling, fuck bench, cross, or spreader bars so that left the bed.  I heard him gasp as he saw some of the toys in the room so I said “Never mind that stuff” as I led him to the bed.   The restraints hung off the corners of the bed and I had no intent on using them this time.

I took my shorts and shoes off and both of us were naked.  I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in close, kissing his soft lips again.  Our cocks were both getting harder and pressing against each other.  We kissed for a few minutes until I guided him to the edge of the bed and we fell on to it together.  My kisses got more aggressive and Danny responded.  My hands were roaming all over his body and his were too.  He seemed to be avoiding the two places I really wanted his hands, though.  As close as he got, he never touched my cock or ass.

At first I thought I’d get us into a sixty-nine and suck each other but I really wanted to watch Danny suck his first cock.  I rolled us over so I was on my back and kept kissing him a little longer.  I put some pressure on his shoulders and he started kissing down my chest.  I gave his head a little pressure to the side and his tongue found my nipple.  It flicked over it a half dozen times which made my cock hard and throbbing.  He tried to bite it, but his teeth tugged on the piercing and I screamed out in pain.  He stopped immediately and looked up at me saying “Sorry.”  I smiled back at him and replied “If you want to tug on a piercing with your teeth, go lower”

Danny took my stiff cock in his hand and looked over it closely.  He stuck his tongue out and licked tentatively on the steel ring which was coated in precum.   “Go ahead, take it in your mouth. Lick it, suck it, enjoy it.  Just watch your teeth” I said.

Danny:  Stu led me down to his basement.  I had been down here once before about five or six years ago to help Stu’s grandmother move some furniture down here.  It didn’t look anything like that now.   The dirty concrete floor was now tiled and there were some walls up defining a storage area from another room.  We went into the other room and there were all sorts of weird things around - a thing that looked like a tiered gymnast horse, a chair hanging from the ceiling by chains, a big X made of wood against the wall, some shelves with boxes and all sorts of leather straps hanging from hooks on the wall.  The room wasn't brightly lit, but there was enough light over each piece of “furniture.”  One of the new walls had a drawing of a scorpion on it that was at least three feet wide.

We went over to the bed and Stu took his shorts off.  He looked the same as the day we were in the hot tub, but now he seemed to look even hotter.  He embraced me and we kissed again.  His kisses were more intense than any that I had ever had.  If I had kissed the girls I dated like this, the date would have been over in five seconds.  It was more animalistic, lustful even, but it turned me on.  We ended up falling on to the bed and Stu’s hands were feeling my body all over.  I did the same and was amazed at how good it felt to have a man in my arms.  If I had any doubts before, it was at this moment I realized I was really gay, not bisexual.

We rolled over and suddenly I was on top of Stu.  I wasn’t sure what to do next and was figuring it out when Stu started pushing me down his body.  His chest hair rippled over my face as I kissed and licked lower.  The sweat on his body tasted great and I thought about licking him all over - chest, legs, toes, cock, ass, back and then back to his lips.  Stu pushed my face over to his left nipple and I played with the nipple and piercing with my tongue.   I tried to bite it like he had done to mine but Stu yelled out in pain.  I figured that was as far as we’d go that day but then Stu told me I should go lower.

I was only a few inches away from another guy’s cock for the first time in my life.  I held the hard shaft in my hand, marveling at it and noticed how different it was from my own.  The piercing was just one big difference.  I saw precum dripping from the end of his cock and it had coated the ring.  I stuck out my tongue to try and lick it and got my first taste of Stu’s precum.  It tasted different than mine but I liked it.  Stu gave me encouragement and I began to start sucking my first cock.

When I had sex with girls, the only feedback I got were moans or “Ow!” or “Stop” or “I don’t like that.”  Stu was completely different.  He coached me on what to do, what felt better for him and what to try next to see if I liked it.  I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth.  I tried to get all of it in, but I kept gagging on the ring.  Stu didn’t seem upset and told me I would be able to do it with more practice.  I laughed to myself and thought that it was one exercise that I wouldn’t mind practicing several times a day!

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 4