Well I guess if I were the one hosting or at least the ones I have been to, the older ones are usually 50 or 55 plus. Sometimes it depends what your role is and the attitude. We must have all seen vids of guys in their 50’s and still serving their older daddies.

• Piggy 1

19 hours ago, bluedragon said:

Out of interest, how old is old and how young is young?? 🙂

I'm 40 and I feel like I kind of fall between two stools now 😉

Well your own profile says 18-45. I think like what @hotrice said above, it depends if you’re top or bottom. Rarely see tops into more than 10 years older (although some are). Whereas for bottoms I think they care more about dick size than age

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 2:15 PM, hotrice said:

Where are those people who used to arrange old/young orgies? Have not seen any of them in a while and I would have thought with the help of apps those parties would be happening more but in fact it seems to be the opposite. Too bad I live in a studio flat the most I can have are 5,6 people max.

Agreed, old/young daddy/son is such a widely held kink it’s a shame no orgies are around.

I’ve always preferred older tops, I’ve found recently that some selected saunas attract an older crowd ( locker room in Kennington springs to mind ) 

Each time I’ve gone there I was like the only under 30 in the building which was fun haha 

4 hours ago, Luxbrit said:

Agreed, old/young daddy/son is such a widely held kink it’s a shame no orgies are around.

I’ve always preferred older tops, I’ve found recently that some selected saunas attract an older crowd ( locker room in Kennington springs to mind ) 

Each time I’ve gone there I was like the only under 30 in the building which was fun haha 

Yea sauna is an option but it’s very different than having a good old fashion old/young orgy. I went to one that was hosted by a couple in their 50’s and 40’s in Southwark, London. It was like 10 years ago and I stayed for 5,6 hours but there must have been over 25 people in and out that few hours, it was fun. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nik101 said:

Well your own profile says 18-45.

Well, 18-45ish, to be honest I'm probably upping that to 18-50ish before my hoped for big slut summer this summer. I have had guys in their 50s at parties (I deliberately push my boundaries at those kind of events, because I think you should in order to make the event go better) - but I'm vers top and I never really got off on the idea of being a 'son' in 'dad-son' even in my twenties.

So ideally I'd like to fuck the younger guys, but I'm not sure I quite make a convincing daddy at 40 years old. Maybe I can be a kind of older bro type whom the daddies are training up 😉

Funnily enough, a couple of years ago I met a young lad of 21 on BBRT (unusually young age for that site) and fucked him (I was 37). He was the first person ever to call me 'daddy' during sex. I was appalled for a fraction of a second, then did the math and had to concede he was on firm enough ground, and it ended up being kind of hot 😉

On 4/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Luxbrit said:

And some young Tops prefer older bottoms.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 11:33 AM, fatbottom said:

There is some truth to this.

What I've heard from many younger tops is that older bottoms know how to take dick. They tell me that older bottoms want the top to fuck as much as he wants, and cum inside them as many times as he wants. In contrast, they tell me that the majority of younger bottoms don't know how to take a hard fuck, and can't take more than a single load before tapping out. I've been told by a 21 year old furry dominant top that no younger bottom eats his ass out with as much genuine hunger as I do. 

I'm sure there are plenty of older tops who have an equally compelling set of reasons they love fucking young bottoms too.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

There is some truth to this.

What I've heard from many younger tops is that older bottoms know how to take dick. They tell me that older bottoms want the top to fuck as much as he wants, and cum inside them as many times as he wants. In contrast, they tell me that the majority of younger bottoms don't know how to take a hard fuck, and can't take more than a single load before tapping out. I've been told by a 21 year old furry dominant top that no younger bottom eats his ass out with as much genuine hunger as I do. 

I'm sure there are plenty of older tops who have an equally compelling set of reasons they love fucking young bottoms too.

This older bottom will certainly take as much as any top/tops will give and as long and as hard as they like!😈

On 4/25/2022 at 8:33 PM, fatbottom said:

While I usually prefer older tops because they know how to use their cock to please a bottom (and having fun themselves) there is something to say for younger tops and their stamina. Haven't seen him for a while but this younger guy who was fucking me was always so horny he easily pumped three or four loads in my ass. Perfect! 😉