THE MAKING OF A CHASING PIG

4 hours ago, DirtyFckr said:

Hey folks! Just a quick update that the next part is coming! Was hit with COVID, sorry for the delay!

I am with you! Me and my bf overcame covid recently. It had no serious symptoms but I was always super-tired. No way to write till that virus was claiming to take control of my body. It was trying to challenge my HIV! 

But it ended up covid was forced to escape. My HIV and I, are stronger! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:32 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

I am with you! Me and my bf overcame covid recently. It had no serious symptoms but I was always super-tired. No way to write till that virus was claiming to take control of my body. It was trying to challenge my HIV! 

Hope you folks feel better 

On 5/12/2022 at 5:14 AM, DirtyFckr said:

Part 1

I started barebacking by accident 8 years ago, when a fuckfriend of mine at the time broke a condom while fucking me. He just didn’t stop and gave me my first load. I never used a condom again. I started hooking up, taking all the dicks and loads I could find. After a few years, I was lucky enough not to catch anything.  PrEp became a thing. My doctor got me on it, and while it definitely provided me with mind relief for a while, I knew there was something missing. 

That’s when I discovered BZ, and slowly started thinking about dropping PrEp. In the next few years, I kept hooking up like a mad man, becoming less and less selective about who would load me. I would miss doses of PrEp, more and more. 

Until I finally dropped PrEp completely, and got my sex drive to crazy levels. I just thrived and got off on risk. I also discovered bathhouses, darkrooms and sex clubs, and would explore any sleazy place I could find, especially when travelling to Europe and the US, sometimes spending hours in some dark corners with my pants at my ankles taking uncountable dicks and loads, with my bottle of poppers ready in my hand to give me the extra boost to take what was coming. Poppers just makes me beg for dicks and loads and if a guy puts a bottle of it under my nose, there won’t be much resistance.

I remember entire nights spent at Slammer in LA, GI Joe in Montreal, or Bunker in Paris, on all four in just my jocks and sneakers, sometimes blindfolded, just taking loads after loads. I would feel the cum dripping down my legs on my way back to my hotel, and I stained more than one bus seats with loads and ass juices. 

And somehow after all those years and hookups, I still managed to slip through the cracks and not get anything. I was definitely not actively chasing, it seemed all too twisted to me, and kind of felt invincible. 

But things may be about to change soon.

Fucking hot. More please.

• Piggy 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:32 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

I got Covid-19  too  - now need to try some fuck flu.

• Like 1

i go to beach today , i am so excited  knowing that i will surely take multiple loads; my cock is hard and my pussy remains stretched; iam really a dirty slut

On 6/17/2022 at 1:58 AM, DirtyFckr said:

Part 10

Of course I wanted it. I had been too afraid to admit it openly to myself and to others. I was just fixated on my phone screen looking at his message, offering what I had been looking for this whole time but too scared to ask for. I thought about all those nights reading stories on BZ wishing it was me, scrolling through BBRT looking at profiles searching for poz guys yet never getting into the conversations I wanted. All the mildly frustrating hook ups and sex in general which had somehow become quite vanilla for me, no matter the level of kink, because it was missing something.

-“Hey!” I typed after maybe thirty minutes, not sure about wha I’d say next. -“How are you?” he replied almost instantly. -“I’m good thanks! How about you?” -“Pretty good! Been insanely horny lately. I bred 3 bottoms last weekend!” -“That’s hot! I haven’t had a lot of action lately, just crazy busy at work and my sex drive isn’t at its peak.” -“Well, it seems like this needs to be taken care of, doesn’t it? It’s a waste not to use such a hot bottom like you.” I took a few moments to think about what to answer. -“I haven’t given up on you, boy. After all those years of texting, I think I deserve to use you.” he added before I could reply. -“When you get your ass over here, it’s gonna be mine, boy!”. I felt my cock getting hard, which had not been such a common occurrence lately. I had been chatting with this guy for so long, fantasizing about him and getting fucked and bred by his dick. He was the one who had introduced the idea of chasing to me. I was trying to type some answer, but kept erasing and starting over. He probably saw the “Typing…” alert go on and off and just added -“I’m gonna help you there, I know what you want, and I know you’re too scared to ask for it. You want my poz dick right boy?”. There it was! -“Yes, Sir! That’s what I want!” 

-“Finally, we got there! Where are you going to stay?” he asked. -“I’ll be at the X hotel, in Y.” -“Just a few miles away from me, we could meet a few times during your stay.” -“I’m staying 10 days but I’m gonna be with my colleagues though. I’ll have my own room but I’d like to stay discret.” -“Not a problem, we’ll manage. We can also book a hotel on Saturday, I want you for an entire night too.” -“That’d be hot Sir! Can you cum multiple times?” -“With some breaks, maybe 3 or 4 times in one night.” -“Great!”

-“Just so you know, I’m on meds, but I want to drop them before we meet, what do you say about that?”. My hole twitched a bit. -“I say I want your poz loads, Sir!” -“Do you want me as toxic as possible?”. Yes, I wanted him to drop his meds, to be fully toxic, but I was scared as hell. -“I’ll charge you up, boy! I’ll breed you all night!” he added. -“You’ll probably end up poz too after that. You on PrEp?”. The dreaded question. -“No, I’m not. I dropped it a few years ago!” I lied. Yes, I had dropped PrEp for a few years but I had been back to it for a few months now. I was craving his poz cum, but was still thinking of my Paris adventure. I figured I could have all the twisted fun I wanted with this poz guy and still get away with it unscathed. After all, he would have to know.

-“Just got us a room in Z for Saturday. It’s about midway between your hotel and my place. If we’re lucky, I’ll be able to find more tops for you! I’ll like whoring out my boys!”. We chatted a bit more until I fell asleep, not before shooting my load on my stomach, thinking of becoming a whore again to anonymous guys. Being a poz guy’s whore, those words stuck in my head as I was drifting off.

A month later, I landed in Y. I arrived at my hotel, checked in at the conference starting the next day and met with a few people I knew from other international events I had attended. I had five days full of meetings and workshops ahead of me. I’m an introvert by nature and hate those events, which force me to do small talk to people I don’t even really like in the first place. But I was constantly thinking about Saturday, as the reward for going through a gruelling week. It was only Sunday, and I was still six days away from it. Or so I thought, until I got a WhatsApp notification. -“Hey boy, tomorrow night.”

Would love to be a poz guys whore!

• Piggy 1

Part 14

I panicked and looked everywhere, under the bathroom cabinets, emptied my backpack, my suitcase. I couldn’t not find a trace of my bottle of blue pills. I tried retracing my routine and steps before flying. I’m a very careful planner when it comes to travelling, almost OCD, making lists, starting packing several days in advance. I always make sure to put aside the essential items, place them well in view in order not to forget them. 

I always took my PrEp in the evening before bed. I remembered doing so the evening before flying. I had to go to bed quite early as my flight was departing at 8am, meaning that I had to get up at 4am in order to catch it. I was clearly seeing myself brushing my teeth, taking my blue pill, and then… leaving it besides my toiletry bag instead of putting it inside. In the rush to be on time the following morning, I probably had forgotten to take it with me. I calculated that I had missed a dose then the evening of my arrival at the hotel but hadn’t noticed. Missing one dose is usually not too serious and I was probably too tired and excited to really care.

But now, there I was, without my safety net and with an unmedicated poz load deep inside me. The panic just increased a level. I tried to expel the cum but nothing was coming out. But under the warm shower, I started relaxing a bit. The hot water had some kind of soothing effect on both my body and my mind. I spent a few more minutes in the shower, thinking about what had just happened. I had been bred by a guy I had fantasized on for years and it hadn’t been disappointing at all! I had just willingly taken my first known poz load, from a man who had dropped his meds specifically for me. I hadn’t shot my load myself and those thoughts got me hard again pretty quickly. I started jerking off, edging myself several times, but I decided I wanted to keep my level of excitement at its highest until Saturday.

I had gotten so horny at that point I had almost completely forgotten about my panic, and went to Grindr and BBRT with the hope to find another load. This time, I took it a step further and switched from “Ask me” to “Positive okay” on my BBRT profile. It was my first time in the area and it’s always exciting to connect for the first time in a new city. The “Oinks” kept coming in making me fe like a kid at Christmas.

While I was looking and responding, my phone vibrated. -“Hey! You were such a good boy tonight! My poz dick looked really good inside you! I’ll see you on Saturday and I’ll use those to recruit other tops! They show how much of a good slut you are! Good night boy, you’ll be completely mine soon!” With the message was a few pictures. 

455A47B9-1E1C-40CB-9028-16C1558BFCC8.thumb.jpeg.630e694d866135218ca7a8c6660cc6eb.jpeg

7EF710F7-BA0A-4B57-978A-EF7464A9C035.jpeg

Edited by DirtyFckr
  • Like 9
  • Piggy 8