From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

On 8/13/2022 at 12:31 PM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Dude! This is becoming more and more hot! Let's see how it evolve, I expect one of these scenarios: 

1. Jay discovers Will's tattoo and freaks out, but his body tells otherwise and it ends up with Will fucking him. 

2. Jay discovers Will's tattoo and reveals he has one similar. They are biological brothers in two ways 🦠☣️ 

I see Will getting his 1st hash mark doing Jay as Dom watches and beats off

• Like 1

Thanks for all the love for this story. I do read every comment.

I'm rewriting the next chapter because, after having read your comments, I knew it wasn't what you'd want to read. Like I said before, I have over 100 pages written, so I make changes where I can to make you happy and to make sure you keep cumming. I am posting faster than I'm writing, so I'll hit a wall at some point, but I'm trying to write. More characters to come, both new and old faces.

The new chapter will be up soon. I will warn you now that a condom does make an appearance, but you don't have to worry. Remember what site we're on. Keep reading. I think you'll be happy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

don't worry, I know what writing means, what effort is it; in opposite to you, I tend not to satisfy _every_ reader's need; if I have an idea I try to bring it up all the way. Experiments can succeed, or can fail. It's life. 

And even failures at the first shot, are made to improve ourselves. 

I'll wait for next chapter! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Heir2012 said:

Thanks for all the love for this story. I do read every comment.

I'm rewriting the next chapter because, after having read your comments, I knew it wasn't what you'd want to read. Like I said before, I have over 100 pages written, so I make changes where I can to make you happy and to make sure you keep cumming. I am posting faster than I'm writing, so I'll hit a wall at some point, but I'm trying to write. More characters to come, both new and old faces.

The new chapter will be up soon. I will warn you now that a condom does make an appearance, but you don't have to worry. Remember what site we're on. Keep reading. I think you'll be happy. 

My advice (completely unsolicited): Don't make those changes. This is YOUR story to tell, and while you obviously want people to like it, unless you really think someone else's idea is a better fit for the characters and universe you've created, you don't "owe" them a story that is exactly to their liking.

In other words - your writing and your instincts have already gotten you praise and attracted some following; you must be doing something right already! Just because one or two voices loudly urge you to include X in your plot - something that doesn't fit with the story you already have written out - does not mean (a) their judgment is better than yours or (b) they represent anything more than their own opinions. There may be 500 times as many people who read your story and approve of the path you've taken as there are people shouting for you to write the story they're too lazy to write themselves.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

My advice (completely unsolicited): Don't make those changes. This is YOUR story to tell, and while you obviously want people to like it, unless you really think someone else's idea is a better fit for the characters and universe you've created, you don't "owe" them a story that is exactly to their liking.

In other words - your writing and your instincts have already gotten you praise and attracted some following; you must be doing something right already! Just because one or two voices loudly urge you to include X in your plot - something that doesn't fit with the story you already have written out - does not mean (a) their judgment is better than yours or (b) they represent anything more than their own opinions. There may be 500 times as many people who read your story and approve of the path you've taken as there are people shouting for you to write the story they're too lazy to write themselves.

I appreciate that.

For me, I like seeing people react, and when I went back, I realized that not only did I think readers wouldn't like it, but I didn't like it either. I'm not changing the entire thing. The parts that follow don't change. Most of this next section stays the same. If anything, I think it makes Jay as a character make more sense in connection to knowingly have Will suck his dick. After I post, I may give you an idea as to what I had originally, and I think everyone will agree that it was a good change. 

Overall, my instincts tell me that the changes are good. We'll see. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

most important thing for a community is confront. Of course characters are the author's, but if some ideas work better than others, they must be welcome! Feel free to re-write and take your time, given that when you publish something here, you can't edit any longer unless you ask to moderators. 

10 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

most important thing for a community is confront. Of course characters are the author's, but if some ideas work better than others, they must be welcome! Feel free to re-write and take your time, given that when you publish something here, you can't edit any longer unless you ask to moderators. 

Why is the "most important thing" being confronting an author and advising him to change his story line?

If a reader here wants to see a story with plotline X, why the fuck can't he write his own story about plotline X?

I don't have a problem with people liking or disliking elements of a story - that is (in part) what literary criticism is about. That's not the same thing as trying to change the way the story is developing as it's being written.

There are, in fact, stories that work that way - at each juncture, the reader can choose which path forward to take (or vote on which path forward the author should take as he continues to write). Most stories are not like that, and most authors know where they want things to go with their characters. If you don't like the story, write your own and see if it's better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As this story's author said, he changes some plots because _he_ did not like the original ones. 

About confronting, there are many stories here where the authors ask explicitly for ideas from readers, so I find nothing bad about this! When I like some plots I can share my fantasies about further scenes but if the author has already written it, he'll upload it without caring of what other say.

12 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Why is the "most important thing" being confronting an author and advising him to change his story line?

If a reader here wants to see a story with plotline X, why the fuck can't he write his own story about plotline X?

I don't have a problem with people liking or disliking elements of a story - that is (in part) what literary criticism is about. That's not the same thing as trying to change the way the story is developing as it's being written.

There are, in fact, stories that work that way - at each juncture, the reader can choose which path forward to take (or vote on which path forward the author should take as he continues to write). Most stories are not like that, and most authors know where they want things to go with their characters. If you don't like the story, write your own and see if it's better.

I absolutely agree with this!  The characters belong to the author, not the reader, and only the author can develop them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1