How important is a big dick?

pulszer

My eyes love to admire a huge dick, but my hole tells me that a cock between 5" to 8.5" will feel the best.

A hard, thick cock satisfies my need to be dominated and overpowered by my Top a helluva lot more than a cock of huge length.

On a real thick cock, I sometimes have to adjust my position as my fuckhole tends to be tight, at least initially. Once a Top gets past my anal sphincter, I have been told that my fuckchute is wet and smooth, and readily accepts any size cock

A thick cock just feels better, especially when he just plunges in balls deep, and holds it in me for a few seconds, before pulling back for another thrust.

But any cock in my fuckhole, thick or thin, long or not so long, is better than no cock.

I'm picky about cock size. I've been fucked by guys with 6" and all the way up to 13". And I am just more turned on by cocks that are 8" plus and thick. I also love the feeling of my hole being stretched. And of all the big cocks I've had, you'd think my hole would be big. But it's not. I'm still very tight.

I like smaller cocks to suck on and big cocks to fuck me. I love when a cock gets deep past my second hole. Small cocks hurt when getting fucked where the longer the cock, the easier it is on my hole. Also, guys with long cocks love to fuck me because i don't complain. They can fuck me as long and hard as they like. Makes me happy to please them.

I currently see this wonderful Jamaican man witha 9x6 cock. Since meeting him 3 years ago my preference is for 8" or bigger.

Bigger isn't always better if your top doesn't know how to use it. That's why I see my Jamaican lover regularly, because he knows how to open up my pussy and drill me deep.

• Upvote 1

Anything over 5 inches is great- under 5, forget it- hurts too much ! Seems like the short stick men try harder to make it seem larger, but usually are missing the target and are jamming the fukkin thing into my tailbone or side of my ass lips. Brings to mind the Energizer Bunny- jerking and jamming away in a matter of seconds done and gone. I have handled a few guys 11 + inches that have been pretty brutal, but that was by design and the sensation of them busting the 2nd sphinchter open is orgasmic. More than length, or even thickness, I love the rare occassion when you get a guy with a wicked curve- in any direction! Just seems to hit so many spots others alwys pass right by without hitting and exciting

• Like 1

Anything up from normal/average size is good. I just like the feeling and the idea that I'm being fucked by a raw dick in my mouth or butt. If the guy is hot and a bit kinky, his dick does'nt need to be big to have fun.

cock is cock, as log as the nuts attached to it are full of sperm i could care less about size.

one guy who is a regular breeder and seeder of my cunt is swinging maybe 5 inches, but his loads are always chokers going down my throat and filler for my pussy.

another dude that uses my hole has close to 11 inches and is very thick! has so so loads.

I gotta agree that any hard cock is a good cock... both small and large are welcome.... after hitting the poppers and a little ass play to relax, by the 2nd fuck I'm ready to take any size that wants in.