Why do married men fuck the hardest and best?

sparkpup

I just got fucked by a 6'5 married muscle bull with a firm beer belly and girthy 6" cock. 

This specific guy fucked me once before about 3 months ago, but I only rode him until he came in 5 minutes.

Today's though he walked in and slams me against the wall kissing me hard while undoing our clothes.

I was fully naked before him and he was on his knees taking my dick down his throat.

Then I did the same before pushing him on my bed and climbing ontop of him sitting right down on that throbbing cock.

This time I rode him for at least 5 minutes before he pushed me on my back and ploughed me for another 10 minutes and then he flipped me on all 4s and continued his assault for another 10 minutes before roaring as he came inside me without warning.

I'm sitting here feeling my cummy hole and the bliss of feeling stretched out.

But to pose the question, why do married men fuck the best? I mean I've been fucked by a good few dicks, but the married ones are always the best.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Here is what I found Women do not like anal sex much so married guys get little or none at home

when they meet a bottom who will fuck bare they go wild. I was told this by a married guy 

there is no chance of pregnancy and it feels so good to cum in a warm hole

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

Here is what I found Women do not like anal sex much so married guys get little or none at home

when they meet a bottom who will fuck bare they go wild. I was told this by a married guy 

I have heard the same thing. Also, I think some of them are frustrated and sex is the best way to release tension 

• Like 2

I have fucked both men & women in the ass.  I was a married man when I first fucked a bottom.  In an Arcade with him on his knees worshipping my cock when asked, "Do you fuck".  I had never taken a guy anally at that point, I said "Yes".  H stripped off his shorts and reached between his legs to guide my stiff cock to an eager hole.  This happened in '94 but I remember it well, I was the best fuck off my life.  He said , "I wanted hard & fast", as Pounded his pussy with my stiff road.  As I knew I was close to Cumming I as, "where do you want my load?"  It was the 1st time but not the last time I heard, "Breed me" and I did...

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

I think all the married men that have fucked me have been hard and fast - could be as has been mentioned, that it’s a guilt thing and that the wife doesn’t like it hard and probably never up the arse. But hey, I’m not complaining! 😈

• Like 1

I think  it's equal parts guilt/shame for enjoying it so much or for cheating, but i ALSO think it's that freedom of just getting to be a man and fucking instead of "making love". I've had many very vocal married men fuck me and really pound me.  They like to be reminded that they're still alpha male, dominant and virile.  ...and shooting in a hole without a condom feels great!  They generally either fuck better/harder/more forcefully or they can be more timid and scared.  That's happened before too.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

That makes complete sense, I usually find with the ones I've hooked up with is their sex lives are either dead or exceptionally boring. Getting to fuck as hard as they want, all the dirty talk, they get to be kinkier than ever with their wives. All of that drives them into fucking like crazy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, toolman1966 said:

I have fucked both men & women in the ass.  I was a married man when I first fucked a bottom.  In an Arcade with him on his knees worshipping my cock when asked, "Do you fuck".  I had never taken a guy anally at that point, I said "Yes".  H stripped off his shorts and reached between his legs to guide my stiff cock to an eager hole.  This happened in '94 but I remember it well, I was the best fuck off my life.  He said , "I wanted hard & fast", as Pounded his pussy with my stiff road.  As I knew I was close to Cumming I as, "where do you want my load?"  It was the 1st time but not the last time I heard, "Breed me" and I did...

That's fucking hot, basically what I've told married guys and that pushes them hard over the edge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

I found there was some element of guilt or shame for them being another guy. Certainly after they shot a load they could be unpredictable, embarrassed or angy .. while running out of the door.

This guy in particular had no guilt, we had a bit of a tender moment after fucking where he held is head against my chest for a bit and kissed me before getting up to get dressed. We had a short chat and laugh and he told me his mood is now 10X better than before too 😂

But I have had a few married guys leave in embarassment. One guy talked big about dominating me but when he got to my place and got on his knees all of that went away and he was begging me to feed him my cum. And once I did, his underwear was wet with cum. He got up and jolted out my place in a hurry. It's usually the unexpected sub ones that run in embarassment.

2 hours ago, phukhole said:

I think  it's equal parts guilt/shame for enjoying it so much or for cheating, but i ALSO think it's that freedom of just getting to be a man and fucking instead of "making love". I've had many very vocal married men fuck me and really pound me.  They like to be reminded that they're still alpha male, dominant and virile.  ...and shooting in a hole without a condom feels great!  They generally either fuck better/harder/more forcefully or they can be more timid and scared.  That's happened before too.

This guy is definitely one of those that relishes in the freedom of fucking however he wants. A bit nervous in the start but one hit of poppers and all fear was gone and the animal in him came out. I did not expect him to make out as much as he did, last time he refused to kiss me, this time it was from the get go. I also weirdly think there's a male energy or bonding that they need that their wives don't give them. This guy kept telling me he wishes he could spend a night with me and smoke a ton of weed and fuck as much as we want. I do feel he's missing intimacy that only being with a man can bring.

• Like 4

They don’t many times.  That’s why old lady cut them off selfish lovers get no kudos.  Lover with skill and connection is good regardless.  Married leave me alone please

I think married men get to treat you like they can't treat their wives. I've had a lot of married men tell me they want to fuck hard and deep like an animal but their wives won't let them either because they think they should only "make love" or they don't like being treated like a piece of meat, so when they get someone they can treat like a piece of meat, the go for it.

• Like 2