"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

Part 30

We both lay there panting, covered in sweat. I could feel Jeremy's hardness buried deep inside me where he'd rammed it before breeding me. I squeezed my ass muscles around my son's thickness, eliciting a soft, sensuous moan from between his parted lips. Running my hands across his sweaty torso I played with his pointed nips and felt him squirm beneath me and flex his raw meat in my sloppy hole. He might not have had the finesse and experience in fucking but this was by far the hottest fuck of all the ones I'd had today. Because it was my own son's cock that had fucked me and bred me. My body and brain were shuddering in dirty dark delight as I relished what had just happened.

Then I heard Jeremy's voice, a soft but urgent whisper. “Dad, you gotta get off my dick now. Please. I feel like I'm about to piss like a fucking horse!” My eyes lit up hearing that and I knew exactly what he was feeling – and I knew exactly what I wanted from him at that moment. I looked at Drew who recognized the look on my face and he chuckled. “Piss in your dad's ass, Jer,” he told my son. “Trust me, he wants it. He loves chem piss in his ass!” “For fucking real?!!” he exclaimed. In answer I clenched my hole around his cock again, hoping he'd understand my silent response. Apparently he did.

“So fucking nasty!” he groaned, then, “here it comes dad. Pissing in your hot cum-filled hole! Ah yeahhhhh!! Fuuuuccckkkkk!!!” I instantly felt the warmth of his urine entering my ass, mixing with all the cum and piss already there. I was about to scream in per*erse pleasure when suddenly Ryan was shoving his thick cock in my mouth stifling my groans so all Jeremy could hear was my muffled moans. “Fill him up, Jer,” I heard Drew encouraging him. “Mix your piss with your cum and make your dad even higher and hornier before he fucks you!” As Jeremy continued emptying his bladder in my ass, without warning I felt Ryan's cock jerk in my mouth once then felt the heat of his piss filling my mouth, covering my tongue then sliding down my throat! Though I'd had piss shot in my ass earlier at the park I hadn't had any in my mouth. But rather than feeling any disgust at all I began gulping down his warm tangy chem-filled piss like it was something I did all the time.

Ryan pulled his dick from between my lips giving me a twis*ed grin as I became aware that Jeremy had finished peeing in my fuck hole. “So, so fucking hot, Dad!” he whispered. I had to agree.

Placing my hands on Jeremy's shoulders I slowly raised myself off of his beautiful dick. It was still hard and covered in cum, piss and ass juices. Throwing a devilish grin at the three studs surrounding the bed I lowered my head and took Jeremy's cock deep inside my mouth. He bucked upward, shoving his shaft even deeper into my throat. “Oh fuck yeah dad!! Oh gawwwdddd!! Yeah, dad! Clean my dick for me. Get everything you can off of it! Oh fuck yesssss!!!” I slurped noisily and greedily on my boy's wet tool until I was satisfied I hadn't missed a drop of anything.

Once again I heard Drew's voice, taking charge and ready to move things to the next stage. “Fucking your dad's ass was great wasn't it guy?” he asked my son while he once again made eye contact with me. “It was fucking incredible!” Jeremy answered hotly. “So,” Drew continued, “are you ready for your dad to fuck you now and give you his cum? The cum that made you?” I was biting my hand to keep quiet as Drew's nasty words made all of us in the room moan. “Oh yes!” Jeremy cried out loudly. “Please, dad. Please fuck me and cum in me! Please!!!”

Giving me a dark lust-filled look Drew ran a hand across Jeremy's naked flesh. “That's what he wanted to hear. So let's do it.” He paused, then stroking Jeremy's cock told him to stay where he was, laying on his back, telling him his dad was going to get between his legs and fuck him in that position. Motioning me forward on the bed I nudged Jeremy's legs open wider and positioned myself, letting the slick head of my bare cock gently touch my son's twitching wet twice-fucked hole, causing my whole body to shudder. I knew I was not going to fuck him long before cumming in him. I was just too excited to last more than a few strokes.

Then Ryan was speaking, talking to Jeremy. “That's your dad's cockhead on your asslips, bro. Can you feel it?” In a trembling voice filled with need Jeremy answered and said, “Oh hell yeah! It feels good. Can't wait to have it pushing inside me!” Looking at me and licking his lips Ryan told Jeremy, “Yeah, bro. You're gonna love it. He fucked me earlier today and shot a huge fucking load in me! He's gonna give you a big one too”. Moaning, Jeremy squirmed beneath me trying to get me to penetrate him. I was more than ready, but I knew I would wait for Drew to tell me when. I looked up at him and silently mouthed “Please!”.

“In just a minute, Jer” he said softly while nodding at Kevin. “First though, how about we give you and your dad both a slam then have him fuck you?” I looked at Drew wide-eyed. I hadn't expected this but if it meant getting inside my boy's ass then I was willing.

(to be continued)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

Fuck yeh! I would like to be slammed with my dads big raw cock deep in my ass.

Thats me taking a big white cock after getting a double slam by two other other white daddies. They ended up DPing me after some G fun. 

Those white daddies knew how to open my asian cunt up and used me big time. 

59f0c58e-1635-427a-911c-1e62395d18e7.jpeg

• Like 7