"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

On 11/12/2022 at 11:24 AM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 10

I kept staring at Drew's face, looking into his eyes, my thoughts racing wildly as I silently processed what he had just said. He wants to fuck me! He wants to fuck me??!! I felt his hard cock pressed against my body just below the waistline. I felt it's heat and felt the wetness of his precum continually oozing onto my skin. I wanted his cock and his cum. I wanted to make him feel good. I remembered how great it had felt being in his ass last week. And just a bit earlier being in Ryan's ass. And I couldn't forget how good Kevin's cockhead against my hole had felt. But.....

All of this ran through my mind in only seconds. While Drew waited for me to answer I felt him move one hand from my asscheek and almost immediately felt his fingers working into my asscrack then making contact with my virgin hole. He pushed against the entrance to my guts with a finger causing me to moan and press my body tighter against his. I couldn't pull my eyes from his and I saw a strength and need in his eyes, a need I wanted to satisfy and a strength I was feeling myself yielding to quickly. He brought his lips to mine and began kissing me, slipping his tongue inside my mouth as I readily opened my lips to him. As we started kissing more intensely I felt his finger rubbing the edges of my hole then his finger pressing against it a little more forcefully this time. As I moaned into our kiss I was dimly aware that, as if on it's own, my body ever so slightly pushed back to meet his fingertip. I heard Kevin's voice from somewhere say, “Hell yeah buddy! That's it. Let go and give in.”

Hearing the now-familiar “click” of a lighter being lit and knowing its meaning in this situation, Drew and I both pulled back from our kiss and saw Ryan standing next to us with the flame heating up the pipe. With a look of total lust on his young handsome face he moved the stem to my mouth and I began drawing in the thick white smoke, knowing it would help me make the decision I needed to make. “Yeah, man,” Ryan whispered. “Suck that fuck smoke in dude. Let it horn you up. Let it help you admit what you want and need. You need to get fucked. You know how it feels to fuck an ass. Now you need to know what it feels like to get your ass fucked. Your cherry cheating married ass.” Taking a second hit and hearing the nastiness of Ryan's words I reached down and wrapped my fist around Drew's thick hardon and slowly stroked it. I blew out the cloud and looking into Drew's hypnotic eyes I said, “Yes.”

“Oh damn yeah!” I heard Kevin say, followed by Ryan's, “Fucking hot!” I saw a look of eagerness and lust on Drew's face, mixed with what might have been relief. But his words were spoken softly and very seductively. “Thank you, Daddy Justin. Thank you for saying I can be the first one to fuck you and breed you. I promise, I'll make sure you enjoy it and I know you'll want more.” He kissed me softly then said, “Let's move to the picnic table and get things started.” He grabbed my left hand and led me to the table, Kevin and Ryan following close behind. I was remotely aware of Drew's fingers pressing against my wedding ring on the hand he was holding and felt my cock twitch.

Suddenly a thought came to me as we reached the picnic table. I needed to ask Drew something and I had to ask now before I forgot. “Was that guy...the guy you were fucking here before? Was he really your dad?” Drew smiled and took hold of one of my nips making me moan. “Would it bother you if he was?” he asked. “I...I don't know,” I answered in a guttural voice, enjoying the pleasure/pain I felt as he twisted my nip harder. “It...for some reason...it was really hot thinking you were fucking your dad and cumming in him. I don't know why but it made it even hotter and nastier.” Drew was working both nips now and my whole body was shaking. “So incest turns you on? You like the idea of a dad and son fucking, or 2 brothers?” I was jacking his hard dick now and groaned. “Oh fuck!”, I said. “So hot. So nasty but it sounds so hot!”

Drew pushed me against the picnic table and eased me down on my back. My ass was resting on the edge with my feet hanging down toward the ground and Drew standing between my legs slowly stroking his meat. His other hand was fondling my balls. “You have kids don't you daddy?” I nodded, spreading my legs more to give him better access to my balls. “Yes”, I whispered hoarsely. “A boy and a girl.” “How old is your son, daddy?” Drew asked taking hold of my cock and starting to jack it. “Nineteen. He just turned 19 last month.” Drew pushed our hard dicks together and started stroking them with both hands. His eyes stared into mine and he said, “I'm 20. I could be your son. Would you like me being your son, daddy?” “Yes!”, I groaned with no hesitation. “And do you want your son to fuck you daddy? To fuck your virgin ass? Do you want your son to show you how hot and how good dirty pervy incest is?” His sexy voice, his hard young cock, his filthy words filled me with a need I couldn't resist. “Oh yes please!! Please son fuck me! Fuck your own dad's ass and cum in me! Oh please, son!!!”

(to be continued)

Daddy's This is so fucking hot. My favorite, can't count how many times I got to be some daddy's son while being slammed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Part 11

My heart was pounding and my stomach was in knots realizing what I had just asked Drew to do. What I had just given him permission to do. I was scared as hell of the pain that I knew I would feel when he first entered me. Pain Kevin had said was intense. Pain he'd said would turn to pleasure. I hoped it didn't take long to feel the pleasure. Maybe I can still back out, I told myself. Before anything happens. He'd stop if I asked him to, wouldn't he?

I was just about to tell Drew I'd changed my mind. That I didn't think I could go through with it. Then Ryan was slipping the stem of the glass pipe between my lips and like a trained pet I automatically started drawing the smoke in, needing it to calm my fears and nerves. As I sucked harder than I think I had before I felt Drew's fingers circling around my hole. He had his eyes locked on mine, his young handsome face smiling widely, a smile of animal hunger, of sexual energy, and of what I would later realize was a look of victory. “Yeah, daddy, smoke yourself up good. Let the fuck smoke feed your hunger for what you need your son to give you. What all of us can give you. But I'm going to be the first. My cock will be the first one in your ass. Just like it was the first one in your mouth. Your son's cock.” I exhaled an unbelievably huge cloud and was lost in Drew's words and the feeling of his fingers pushing against my tight hole. The thought of telling him I'd changed my mind was completely gone. I wanted him inside me.

“Oh yes, boy. I want to feel your cock inside me. My son's hard dick taking my cherry ass. Please son do it. Please!” I moaned, and then gasped as I felt Drew's finger begin edging in. “What kind of ass daddy?” he asked in a deep sensual voice as his finger moved just a bit deeper past my anal ring. I gazed at him unsure of what he meant. “My cherry ass,” I repeated. I felt Drew begin rotating his finger back and forth just as I felt Ryan's lips begin sucking on one of my hard nips. I arched my back and heard Drew say, “Your cherry cheating married ass, daddy. Right? You want your dirty partyed-up cheating married ass fucked and bred by your own son. Isn't that right daddy?” “Oh fuck yesss! I need my cheating married daddy ass fucked! I need it fucked by you son! Take it boy. Make me know what it feels like!” Drew pushed his finger deeper still as Ryan started using his teeth on my sensitive nip. I was moaning in total heat and squirming on the table beneath me.

Then Drew's finger was suddenly gone. I groaned and asked him to put it back in me. “I will daddy. But let's hit the pipe again first okay?” I eagerly agreed and started to sit up. “Just stay on your back daddy. Hey Kevin, see my shorts there on the ground? Yeah right there. Pull that baggie out of the pocket and bring it here. We want to make sure we have enough,” he laughed looking at me as Ryan was once again feeding the pipe to me. “Isn't that right, daddy? We don't want to run out of the smoke while you're getting your first ass-fucking, do we?” I exhaled a thick white cloud and anxiously answered him. “No, no we don't. It makes me feel so horny. It makes me want to do everything with all three of you.” “That's the idea buddy,” Kevin said as he handed the full baggie to Drew then leaned down to kiss me. “The smoke makes everything better and nastier. It'll definitely make your first fuck easier to take.”

I laid there, my head on the table and my eyes closed, feeling the sexual urgency grow stronger as the smoke took more and more control of my body and mind. Then, my eyes flew open and I moaned in extreme pleasure and surprise. Drew had dropped to his knees and was expertly and aggressively eating out my ass, pushing his tongue deep into my hole. “Oh..oh gawd yessssssss son!” I yelled out. “Eat my hole! Fucking eat my married ass! Oh damn you're making daddy feel so good baby! Ah fuck yeahhhhhhhhh!!” As I felt Drew pushing my legs up and back I felt the table move as someone climbed onto it. I opened my eyes to see Kevin standing over me jacking his hard man-dick and grinning at me lewdly. “While Drew's eating your ass buddy, how about you eat mine some more? I bet there's still some of Ryan's cum in there for you to felch out and swallow.” “Fuck yeah! Sit on my face you fucking stud! Give me that ass and the cum in it!” As Kevin began to lower himself I reached up and grabbed his hips bringing his ass down to my mouth and noisily started feeding on his hairy hot daddy ass!!

I licked and sucked on his hole, pushing my tongue inside and hoping to taste more of Ryan's cum. Ah yeah, there it is! I moaned in satisfaction and eagerness as I tasted the young stud's seed on my tongue before swallowing it to join what I'd eaten earlier. At the same time I was going crazy feeling the sensations Drew's thick wet tongue was making my ass feel. At that moment everything centered on my mouth and my ass hole, and the intense pleasure they were receiving from these two sexy men.

Then, even though I was lost in all that we were doing, I became aware of a burning in my ass. I tried to ignore it but it grew quickly and was replacing the pleasure Kevin's ass and Drew's tongue had been giving me. I pushed up on Kevin's asscheeks and pulled my mouth from his spit-soaked hole. “Oh fuck man! It's burning! What's wrong? Why is it burning so bad?! Please make it stop!”, I pleaded. I looked down my naked sweaty body and saw Drew standing up between my legs again, smiling at me, one hand stroking his hard meat and the fingers of his other hand caressing the edges of my wet hole. “It's okay daddy”, he said. “Nothing's wrong. It'll stop burning in just a minute or two. I slid a couple small pieces of the shards we've been smoking inside your ass. It's called a booty bump. Doing it that way gets it in your system quicker and increases your need for more fun and helps you give into it all even more.” Ryan was on the table sitting next to me and rubbing a hand across my chest and abs. “And it'll make it a lot easier for you to take your first dick,” he said in a husky whisper.

His hand caressing me and Drew's fingers gently circling my hole felt so good, and I realized the unpleasant burning had eased up. In fact it was almost gone. And in the same instant that realization hit me, I realized there was another feeling coming to life in my hole. A new burning. But this wasn't a painful burning. Instead it was a burning and growing hunger in my ass. A need to have something inside me. I groaned deep in my throat and spread my legs wider.

Opening my eyes I looked at Drew and saw the grin on his face widen. “Yeah, you're feeling it now daddy, aren't you? You need something don't you?”, he asked, slipping two fingers inside my dripping hole. “Yes! Fuck yes son! I need you to fuck me! I need your cock in my hungry cheating married ass! Please son! Fuck me! Fuck your daddy!!”

“That's what I wanted to hear, daddy,” Drew said in an almost sinister tone. I felt the pressure of his cockhead pushing against my never-before breached hole and then the unimagined pain as Drew, my son, began to give me my first fuck!

(more on the way)

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 2