Anyone else feel sluttier when they swallow cum rather than taking a load up the ass?

mattg

I really have to say taking a load In the mouth is nothing to me much more impersonal than letting a guy fill my ass. 
I’ll suck pretty much any random guys dick and I’ve always just swallowed. Spitting seems weird. 
I actually have to like you a little if you wanna take my ass. 

• 3 weeks later...

I feel slutiest when performing ass to mouth. I am so turned on when my top pulls out of my ass and shoved his exploding Cock in mouth. His cock is solid hard, hot from friction and covered in my ass juice. The only thing sluttier is when it’s pulled from someone else’s ass. 

• Like 2

I think it depends on the person and the situation.  I've had dudes that have mad me fell slutter in both scenarios but always feel the sluttiest if I get nutted on my face especially its more than one.    I've noticed that when dudes are giving a facial that manily the goal to make you feel like a bottom bitch.  Many of them have been talkin shit and some are usually in public which adds to making you feel like a slut and to me such a turn on

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, gaypigbb said:

I feel the slutties when combined. When he felch out his load and feed it to me. That is real sluttiness!

Agree on that-also when when I suck the cum out of holes at the bathhouse after they have been used by a group of pigs

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, mattg said:

Does anyone else feel the same? When I'm in the mood for delicious spunk, I always enjoy it when a man cums in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I love having my insides blasted with some awesome toxic cum, I think it's just the act. When a guy cums in your guts, it's over, but when he empties his precious jizz in my mouth, the conscious decision to swallow it, to make it part of me makes me feel amazing.  Your thoughts guys? 

Yes! It's been a long time since I was fucked last, but sucking cock over all has always made me feel sluttier and more exposed. Easier to set up and finish too!

I can't really say sexual acts I indulge in make me feel "sluttier" than any others.  Depending on how we're defining the term, I've been practicing "slutty" behavior virtually all of my adult life - and I really love it, to the point I have imposed a restriction on sating my Lusts, in that I only go out on weekend nights (with rather few, occasional exceptions). I want to allow anything to exert undue influence in my life.  We all get to choose how we structure our lives, and that's how I handle it.  

I'd use a different word/phrase though: something like 'free from repression' - 'following my chosen path' - 'honest celebration of who and what I am' - each of which would almost certainly mesh nicely with the sobriquet "slutty". I've been called all kinds of things, most of which only pour gas on the fire.  

Call me anything - except late for supper or the orgy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I can't really say sexual acts I indulge in make me feel "sluttier" than any others.  

You just enjoy Nutting in a butt!  Nothing slutty about that!  Judging by past posts, you are open to all types.  Sadly so many are stuck up on "types."  It's not marriage, a hole is a hole.  If the sex is good, you hit it again.  If not, you and the bottom have both still had your fun!

I've told you before, the most amazing thing about you is that you are not afraid to respond to others posts, and in a sophisticated way.  One day, if not already, you will be the perfect husband for someone!  That is as long as they are willing to still let you have your weekend fun, while enjoying you during the week!

• Thanks 1