Generations - The sexual adventures of three men decades apart.

newboy1689

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter Three - Meetings

Brett sat in the looking out the window at planes being taxied past sipping on a beer slowly. It was a little early for beer in his book, but as he and Nick always joked “the airport is a lawless place,” and his next flight didn’t board for a couple hours yet. O’Hare felt strangely empty even for a Thursday morning, though, Brett supposed the end of July wasn’t a huge travel time for most people. He paid his check and finished his beer feeling slightly tipsy at just ten past noon. He hadn’t told Nick his plan, so far as Nick knew Brett was currently driving down the California coast to see a friend in LA. His husband had no idea Brett was traveling across the country to surprise him. Brett was going to turn up at Nick’s hotel room that night, and provided things went as he assumed they would, have his way with both Nick and Luke. His cock gave a throb in his jeans thinking about catching his husband balls deep in his college age nephew.

He got up and walked slowly down the vaulted hallway shifting the bulge in his jeans off to the side. Between imagining what was awaiting him and the horniness that seemed to plague everyone he knew when they were at the airport it was hard to focus on something that would make his cock soften. He found a seat by the windows in the corner of a largely unoccupied gate and crossed his legs. It felt like a waste to just go to the bathroom and jerk off when that night he’d have Nick and Luke to play with; maybe he could wait it out, ride this wave of horniness, and cum even harder when he finally got the two of them ass up in front of him.

“I feel like I’m 25 again,” Nick had said, “Being around someone this horny all the time… he’s like we were back then. Insatiable.”

Insatiable, they had been that. Brett remembered when he moved to San Francisco, he’d missed Nick so much but they had skirted around formalizing their relationship and he’d gotten the job offer… it hadn’t felt like he’d had any choice. Then alone in a new city he didn’t really know what to do with himself. For the first week he ate Chinese take-out alone in his one bedroom every night, not going anywhere. At night he would sit naked one his uncomfortable loaner couch and jerk off thinking about Nick and the guys of NYC.

His third weekend in San Francisco Brett couldn’t just sit around anymore, he needed to see people. Not just that, he saw plenty of people at work, he needed to be around gay people. His life had gone from basically living with his unofficial boyfriend and spending almost every weekend out at the bars with their friends, often fucking them afterwards; to sitting around jerking off alone. This couldn’t stand. He’s put on his tightest jeans, a shirt that was almost a full size too small and marched off towards the Castro.

He found himself at the Stud, the stenciled black and white sign affixed to a big awning over the sheltered corner entrance had felt like a beacon drawing him in. It was home. Walking up to the bar felt like walking up to Juliu’s. Men in tight pants and leather walked around the sidewalk acting casual cruising each other as they went by.  Brett had been embarrassed to admit it the first time he told Nick the story of that night, but he’d never even made it in the bar. He’d just been about to walk in when a man, probably in his mid-forties had stopped him.

“You look a little lost kid. You new?”

“New to San Francisco yeah, but not new to gay bars,” Brett had retorted, flashing the man his most charming smile. He’d tossed his shoulder length blonde hair about too, Brett knew he was hot.

“Cocky young buck aren’t you,” the man returned Brett’s smile. He had a square handsome face, and a stubbly chin. His hair was cut short, flashed with gray. His flannel shirt was tucked in to tight light wash jeans, and was only buttoned at the very bottom. When he moved his arms at all his shirt opened exposing a strong powerful looking chest and a beautiful thicket of dark hair. He was the sort of man who made the often dominant Brett feel small and sometimes even a little submissive.

“I don’t think its cocky to say I’m not some innocent kid fresh from the Midwest with no idea what to expect in a gay bar.”

“I see… and what does not innocent mean?”

Brett stepped closer to the man, they were now only a foot apart, “What do you think it means?”

“I think it means you should skip the bar and just come back to my place.”

“Oh,” Brett smiled coquettishly, “and what happens back at your place?”

The man leaned forward and whispered in Brett’s ear, “I bend you over and eat that bubble butt of yours till you beg me to fuck you with my fat bear cock.”

Brett closed the last distance between them, ran his hand up the man’s chest feeling the thick fur. “Well what are we still doing here?”

The man didn’t live too far away. Though as they walked Brett learned that the man’s name was Charlie, and he was a San Francisco native. Brett told Charlie a little about his life, his new job, and his move. By the time they had made the fifteen-minute walk to Charlie’s building they felt more like friends than a tryst. That however changed as soon as they got in the door.

Charlie grabbed Brett behind his neck and pulled him into a rough kiss. Their tongues slammed together in a burst of animalistic passion. Brett was dragged through the apartment, their kiss never really breaking until they crashed through the door to Charlies bedroom and he was tossed onto the bed.

Charlie undid is shirt and let it fall to the floor. Brett drank in the strong chest, slight gut, and wild hair. He pulled off his own shirt too, then feeling bold undid his jeans and revealed his white bike jock underneath. Charlie grinned and unbuttoned his pants as well. He wasn’t wearing underwear and his cock sprang up, slapping lightly into the underside of Charlie’s belly. Brett gasped, he was going to get stretched out tonight.

A broad, fat, uncut, slab of meat jutted out from Charlie’s pubes, bobbing slightly as he breathed. The head, was just peeking from its sheath and was already glistening with precum. Brett licked his lips.

“You like what you see boy?”

“God yes. I want you to fuck me so bad.”

“I haven’t even gotten my tongue in your ass and you’re already begging for it. I guess you weren’t lying about not being so innocent.” Charlie smiled and came over onto the bed. He got up next to Brett and turned so they were facing opposite directions. He pulled Brett’s legs up and straddled Brett’s head in one clean move that seemed practiced. Now his massive cock was dangling above Brett’s mouth and Brett’s ass was upturned and exposed to Charlie. Neither paused. Charlie lent forward and stuffed his tongue into Brett’s furry ass. Brett pulled Charlie’s hips down a little and swallowed the head of the older man’s cock. Both let out a low satisfied groan as the other started to work their mouth.

Brett struggled to focus on sucking the fat cock thrust in his mouth as pleasure emanated from his hole and rocketed through his body. Charlie’s tongue was flicking quickly over Brett’s pucker swirling the hair around the boy’s hole as it went. Slowly he began to push slowly but forcefully into the hole before him. Brett topped more than he bottomed at this point in his life but he was no stranger to being fucked, and after only a little persuasion his ass blossomed open for Charlie.

The older man growled, feeling Brett’s sphincter relax, and dove in even deeper. He worked his conquest open. Brett did his best to work Charlie’s cock but mostly was just moaning as best he could around the bulbus head.

Things escalated quickly. Two spit slicked fingers were thrust into Brett’s ass. Charlie started to buck downward into Brett’s mouth. Brett spluttered and moaned, fighting for breath. Then Charlie dropped Brett’s legs, and pulled his dick from Brett’s mouth. He was suddenly standing at the side of the bed between Brett’s legs. His hairy chest, and perfect belly on display for Brett. Brett’s legs were in the air again, his knees thrust into his chest, and Charlie’s cock sliding against his ass crack.

“Fuck me,” Brett said.

“What was that?”

“Fuck me, please fuck me!”

“I told you you’d beg for it,” Charlie said with a mock evil grin. “Open your mouth.” Brett did as he was told, and Charlie, looming large over him, spit straight into his mouth. Brett swallowed immediately. “Good boy.” Then he felt it, the warm, wet head of Charlie’s cock pressing into his hole. For a moment Brett felt like he was still too tight. He hadn’t been fucked in a while, and Charlie’s cock was intimidatingly thick. Charlie, however, had no intention of being kept from his prize. He pressed slowly but firmly, and Brett’s ass bloomed around his cock. It was as if the boy’s hole had opened wide and swallowed him. They both let out deep guttural groans as Charlie’s massive bush pressed against Brett’s furry cheeks.

Both men panted for a moment. Charlie was shocked how tight Brett still felt after how easily he had slid inside the boy. Brett felt like he was shaking like a leaf. He loved being a top but sometimes being taken by a rough older man was exactly what he needed. A warm sweat sprung up across his chest and his round pecks heaved up and down. When his breath had settled again he locked eyes with Charlie who just smiled.

“Feel good?”

“God yes! Please… please fuck me.”

“With pleasure.” Charlie bucked back and then rammed his hips forward again. Brett yelped, and then groaned. He closed his eyes and relaxed his hole as Charlie took up a brutal pace slamming in and out of his hole.

Almost immediately Brett felt himself become a hole. His ass, now remembering what it was like to be full of cock, understood its role and blossomed open. Charlie was easily hammering Brett’s warm buttery guts, and Brett was loving it.

Charlie loved watching the young man’s big fur covered pecks bounce as he brutalized the boy’s hole. God, he thought, how the fuck did I get this young buck to come home with me. There sprawled on Charlie’s bed Brett looked like an Adonis. His head was tossed to one side, his face twisted in pleasure and his mouth hanging open slightly. His arms were thrown wide exposing lush hairy pits. Charlie gripped Brett’s meaty thighs tighter, feeling the boy’s coarse leg hair between his fingers, and reared up so he could use gravity to pull himself deeper into Brett’s ass.

They were both covered in sweat. Brett felt something building in his stomach. For a moment he was confused, it almost felt like pressure in his bladder; when his cock throbbed though he understood. Long ribbons of thick cum erupted from his cock purely from the force of Charlie’s pounding. Brett’s load splattered across him, covering his chest, and matting down his hair.

Charlie growled his appreciation, “Fuck you hole just started milking my… Fuck… I’m gonna…” Then he was pumping Brett’s ass full of cum, and finally collapsed forward spearing Brett’s load across both of their chests.

Brett shifted in his chair in the airport lounge, and opened his eyes. He was hard as a rock, and suddenly realized had started leaking copious amounts of precum into his pants. He crossed his legs hoping to hide the dark spot from any of the other passengers in the gate.

He looked around seeing if anyone had noticed his obvious arousal, and locked eyes with a dark haired skinny young guy sitting a row away. The twink grinned, then licked his lips. Brett smiled back, and uncrossed his legs, thrusting his hips forward a little to show his bulge. The twink winked, and then got up. Brett followed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brett finally settled into his seat on the plane, with his cock still slightly slick from the twink’s hole. He’d followed the boy to a single occupant restroom tucked in a corner slightly away from the main corridor.

“Hey,” Brett had said locking the door behind him.

“Hey. Glad you followed me.”

“I figured you might be able to help me out with this little problem.” Brett had grabbed his crotch then, making the outline of his cock even more obvious in his pants.

“Doesn’t look so little,” replied the twink.

“Why don’t you find out.”

The twink had made the first move, without ever introducing himself properly, he leaned forward and kissed Brett roughly. His hands had found Brett’s nipples, making the older man groan. Brett grabbed at his young companion’s slim body. He ran his hands downward till they landed on the twink’s ass, and squeezed the firm meat there. The twink moaned into Brett’s mouth, and pulled back a little bit.

“You like what you feel back there?”

“Absolutely.”

“Good.” He leaned in for another kiss, but Brett took control of the situation and pushed the twink to his knees. Now face to face with Brett’s engorged crotch, he quickly got Brett’s belt undone and his jeans around his ankles. Brett’s cock was too hard to be contained by the white bike jock he wore, and the thick purple head was sticking out of the side of the fabric already. The twink licked at the shining precum, grinning up at Brett happily. Then he pulled the fabric aside and dove forward. In one swift move he opened his jaw wide and swallowed Brett to the hilt.

Brett let out a stifled moan, trying not to make too much noise. This young twink’s throat felt incredible, and he was certainly no stranger to sucking cock. He bobbed forward and back, making a wet slurping sound each time. Thick globs of spit soon coated Brett’s cock and trailed down the twink’s chin. Brett laced his fingers in the back of the boy’s dark hair and forced his cock deeper. He could easily have blown his load down the twink’s throat but he couldn’t get that surprisingly meaty ass out of his mind.

He grabbed the twink and hauled him to his feet. In one quick move Brett spun the young man around and bent him forward over the sink. He shoved the twinks pants to the floor, followed by the tiny briefs he wore that barely covered his cheeks. Brett licked his lips. Despite being slight of build, the twink had powerful runner’s legs, and a round muscled ass. Thick dark hair swirled up the muscular stalks, and across his buns. Brett pulled the boy’s cheeks apart and dove in.

The twink’s hole was as experienced as his mouth. The small sweet pink pucker quickly opened and winked as Brett’s tongue pushed against it. Little gasps and whimpers escaped his mouth as he felt the older man expertly ready him for what promised to be a good but rough fucking.

Brett spat big wads of spit onto the boy’s hole, working it in and around with his tongue till the boy’s crack glistened. He stood up and rubbed his cock head up and down, adding his precum to the mix. He brought one hand up to the boy’s mouth, covering it lightly, and lined his dick up with the other. Then he pushed forward. Very gently Brett entered the twink’s hole. A muffled gasp told Brett the boy was enjoying the sudden feeling of fullness. He worked himself in till his balls were against the boy’s cheeks, and then held still. He let the twink pant into his hand for a moment, getting use to Brett’s pulsing fullness inside him.

When the twink was breathing normally again Brett pulled back, till only his big fat mushroom head remained inside the twink’s quivering hole. After a beat he pushed back in, not forcefully but with more pressure than before. He repeated this over and over turning the boy’s ass into a warm wet hole perfect for breeding. The twink let out a sigh, and arched his back a little more: he was ready. Brett took his hand from the boy’s mouth and held onto the twink’s hips with both hands. Now the real fuck was starting. He hammered in and out. The twink bit his shirt to keep from making noise as he gave his ass to this older stranger.

Sweat dripped down both of them, and the bathroom felt hot. The sound of slapping flesh bounced off the tile walls. This wasn’t going to be a long fuck. Brett felt his orgasm boiling in his balls and leaned in to the twink’s ear. “I’m going to breed you so fucking deep boy.”

“Fuck yes, give me your load.”

“Fucking slut,” Brett growled and then unloaded inside of the twink.

The boy pushed his hips back and squeezed his ass while feverously jerking his own cock. Brett flexed his cock again and the twink groaned, his load splattering across the floor.

“Fuck, thank you,” he said, turning awkwardly to kiss Brett again.

“No, damn. Thank you.”

Brett shifted in his seat on the plane, his cock was hard again. The twink had been a good distraction but hadn’t slaked his lust at all. It would take something very specific to do that.

As Brett was fantasizing about the looks of surprise on his husband and nephew’s faces when he turned up at the hotel, Luke was sitting uncomfortably in a lawn chair waiting out the last hours of the garage sale his mother had planned. He’d dragged his chair into the shadow of open swing up garage door, seeking a little reprieve from the baking sun. All around the driveway were long folding tables that had been borrowed from the basement of what seemed like every family friend his parents had. At the beginning of the day they had been heaped high with all of the things Luke had pulled out to sell from the attic. Old sports equipment, vintage toys, and cooking implements, dusty paperbacks, and holiday decorations spilled out of carboard boxes all with prices written in his mother’s big clear handwriting. His whole family had been there earlier, frantically selling off all of the good items, leaving Luke to managed the picked over discards.

A thin but almost constant trickle of sweat ran down Luke’s back, slipping past the loose fabric of his thin tank top and down into the band of his short slowly soaking the jock he wore. He leaned back in the chair, and ran his fingers through his hair. The musky smell of his own puts made his cock swell momentarily. He looked at his watch, only two more hours and he could pull all this stuff inside the garage for the night and go meet his uncle back at the hotel.

The tension of being at the garage sale earlier with Nick and his family had been strange. It was both fun and terrifying. Pretending like they hadn’t sent almost every night together for weeks was almost impossible. They knew so much about each other now, had such an easy rhythm and banter, but all of that had to be pressed down. Luke’s dad might have been totally cool with having a gay brother, and was incredibly supportive of his gay son; but the two of them having sex… that was a different story.

In anticipation of the garage sale they had concocted a way for them to meet, and an excuse for them to have had a few drinks. Something that sounded reasonable: the older gay uncle offering wisdom and advice to his nephew. That way some of their familiarity was excused. Luke’s mother even commented on how nice it was that they seemed to be getting close. Luke had blushed scarlet when she said that.

All of the family tension aside there had been an electricity to the secret too. Seeing Nick move boxes around, his ass framed in a black jock under rather short basketball shorts. Watching Nick’s white shirt slowly become more and more translucent as he sweated under the scorching sun. It had turned Nick on. He’d spent the whole morning trying to hide the slight swelling in his own crotch. The fact that his ass was still slick with Nick’s cum from the quick fuck they’d had that morning before driving over separately didn’t help either.

When Luke’s parents and Nick had made to leave a few hours ago Nick had turned to Luke and said, “Hey, can you help me put this in my rental car really quick,” and handed Luke a box. Nick had parked around the corner, and now alone they shared a quick kiss. “I’ll see you back at the hotel tonight,” Nick had asked.

“You think I’m going to miss our last three nights?”

“Sorry to leave you stuck here.”

“Its alright. It would be hard to explain why you skipped out on lunch with my parents to hang here.” They both laughed lightly. “I don’t mind really. I might get some reading done.”

“Alright, hurry back. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Bye.”

Another quick kiss, and Luke ran back around the corner. Nick watched Luke’s ass bounce in his running shorts, the firm meaty cheeks pushed up by the straps of his jockstrap. God, he thought, I could fuck that ass forever.

Luke pulled his backpack up from the ground next to his chair and pulled out the Nick’s journal. With one leg propped up to hide his inevitable erection he started reading.

August 14th, 1977

After yesterday I was worried Brett was upset with me. We got back to the apartment, had a quiet dinner and then both passed out hard. It was too hot to really cuddle so we were just sprawled next to each other, both still sticky with cum, all night. When we got up Brett was still kind of quiet. He made coffee and just read the paper. It wasn’t until I kissed his head walking past him at the table that he said anything.

“How do you feel?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, yesterday was sort of a lot…”

“I’m sorry, look it was… but if that wasn’t something that you… I mean that… I’d never want to upset you, but the heat of the moment, and… I… God…. fuck…” I trailed off.

Brett just looked at me sort of confused. “Upset? No! I was worried you felt like that was too far… that you would be uncomfortable. Jesus. I’ve never seen anything hotter. Watching you get fucked by all those men. Seeing the lust on your face. It was so fucking hot!”

I walked over to him and kissed him squarely on the mouth. He put the paper down and I straddled him in the chair. We were both hard. “I’m glad you feel like that… because I loved it.”

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

“How’s it going?” Nick called up the drive.

Luke looked up startled from the journal. He grinned. “There are just so many people here, truly I don’t know what to do!”

Nick laughed. The sun had started to go down, and long shadows scraped across the driveway. “You ready to shut this thing down?”

“You have no idea.” Luke dropped the journal back into his bag and stood up. His shorts were straining to contain his erection. Nick laughed again.

“Good thing no actual customers came by. You’d have scared them off with that thing.”

“Who says no one came by?”

Nick closed the distance between them and grabbed Luke ass. “You got a hole full of cum for me to enjoy?”

“Sadly no. But I did swallow a nice big load from this jock down the street.” Nick shook his head slightly incredulously. “Technically he wasn’t a customer, I found him on Grindr and then blew him behind the garage.”

“Slut.”

“Thank you.” They both smiled. The sexual tension defused for a moment in their comfortable jocularity. “Let’s get this lot in the garage. I’m ready to go. I’m starving.”

Between the two of them they hauled the tables scattered with unwanted garage sale wares back into the garage. They turned off the lights, and pulled down the door.

Nick stood for a long moment looking at the garage and the house. With the garage sale done the house was one step closer to being sold. It had never occurred to him that he would feel anything when the time came. He’d been so separate from the family for so long that when he’d come here for the summer it had just felt like a business trip, something that had to be done. Now, however, seeing the house with all the lights off, cold and empty, he felt the weight of all the years he’d missed slowly settling on him. 

He didn’t really notice as Luke slipped his hand inside his and intertwined their fingers. The younger man didn’t say anything as he watched Nick take it in. He just stood there, his body pressed close to Nick’s, and waited.

Very slowly Nick took in a long breath, feeling the air come in little fits, as he pushed the tears back down inside himself. His life was different now. When he’d last left this house he had been leaving his biological family behind, frightened that he would never make a new one. Now, he had a family; he had Brett and all their friends, he had his brother back, and he had Luke whatever it was that they had become.

“You alright?” Luke said quietly.

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I just… It sucks. I lost so much time with them. The world is so different now. People are so different. I never imagined that your dad would be so fine with me being gay, would welcome me back. I certainly couldn’t have seen him being excited to hear about my life, and Brett. I wish I’d gotten some of that with my dad. You’re just… you’re really lucky. The world is a little bit better place now. I know you’re bummed you missed the sexual freedom, but there was so much hate back then. Hate that we put on ourselves. Fear of being found out… even once you were out. I don’t know. I guess I pushed away all those thoughts about what I had lost in giving up this family for a long time, and now, looking at the house totally empty… I feel it.”

Luke gave Nick’s hand a little squeeze. “It doesn’t have to be that now though. You can’t get back that time, but now you have the opportunity for new memories.”

“I know.”

“So, there’s some silver lining I guess.”

“Yes, there is,” Nick took a deep steadying breath, “And I got your sweet hole out of it too.”

Luke laughed, “I’m just a hole to you I knew it.”

“Oh, shut up.” Nick gave Luke a playful shove and then pulled him into a tight hug. “Come on. Lets go get some dinner and have a beer.”

“I need to shower first, I feel so sweaty.”

“But you smell fucking amazing.”

“Well then why don’t we go have a little fun, and then go have dinner.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Three hours later they were back in the hotel room having fucked quickly when they got back and then gone out for dinner with Nick’s load simmering in Luke’s well fucked hole. Luke was laying sprawled on the bed in only a jock. He’d finally had a shower and his hair fell in wet strands on his forehead, his chest hair still slightly matted down with moisture. He had one leg propped up and was scrolling on his phone. Nick was bare chested, wearing a pair of running shorts so short that when he shifted the head of his cock peaked out from the leg. He sat at the small table in the room bent over a new note book writing in the same clear hand he’d filled the journal with all those years ago.

His thoughts came quickly, with less narrative than they had in that first journal. He wrote about his dad, and the pain of leaving his family. He wrote about the joy of building his own family, his love for Brett. He wrote about the confusion of sleeping with his nephew, and the lust that had overtaken then. Slowly his thoughts turned to the future wondering what would happen with him and Luke. Would there still be something when the spell of the summer was broken? When he was back in San Francisco with Brett and Luke was back at school what would that mean for them? Would this become a thing that happened at thanksgiving? Was there more? Was his nephew a new important part of his life? How would Brett feel about him. The words tumbled onto the page with an easy he had not felt in a long time. Maybe Luke was right, and he should turn all of this into a book. God, what a shocking book that would be. The decades long story of one man’s whoring that culminates in fucking his own brother’s kid. Maybe that part was too much.

They were both lost in their own activates when there was a knock on the door. Nick looked at Luke who just shrugged and shook his head. They paused for a moment. Luke grabbed his shorts from the floor and shimmied them on, and Nick grabbed a shirt. Nick walked over to the door, and peered through the peep hole. He wasn’t sure who he was expecting on the other side but it certainly wasn’t who he saw. His heart rate went from a panicked pounding as he imagined Nick’s father waiting in the hall, to a joyful patter at the sight of the grinning face of his husband. Nick flung the door open and kissed Brett hard on the mouth without saying a word.

Luke stood frozen, he’d moved just out of sight of the door in case he needed to duck for cover in the bathroom if the visitor had been someone who shouldn’t see him here. He held his breath, until he heard the happy little sound Nick made followed by what he thought was kissing. He peered around the corner. Nick had his arms wrapped around a tall hulking man with short cropped blonde and gray hair, their mouths pressed tight together. After a moment they broke apart and Luke’s heart skipped a beat. It was Brett. He’d seen enough photos to recognize him instantly. If it was possible he was hotter in person. Luke’s cock throbbed in his jock and his hole twitched.

“Luke come here,” Nick said, ushering Brett into the room and closing the door behind him, “This is Brett.”

Luke walked over to Brett, his heart pounding, and held out his hand. Brett laughed, and grabbed Luke pulling him into a big warm hug. Luke melted into Brett’s big arms, feeling the weight of their muscle press into him. They hugged for a few moments longer than would have been normal for meeting your Uncle’s partner, and then stepped back. Brett held Luke loosely still, not quite letting the boy go. Finally, they broke apart. Luke was bright red, and completely hard. Brett had a big smile on his face, and a growing bulge of his own pressing forward.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Nick asked.

“Well I knew it would be hard finally selling your dad’s place, and…” a long pause, and a mischievous glance at Luke, “after all the videos you sent of you breeding this boy I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.”

“I love you,” Nick said kissing Brett again.

“I love you too.”

They hugged tightly. Luke felt something like envy without the negativity. His heart swelled seeing their love, it was palpable in how they touched, even in how they looked at each other. He wanted to feel that. Lust was good; but that love, that real life long connection that had grown through years of triumphs and pains was perfect. He just stood smiling as his uncles embraced, and then kissed again.

A big hand stretched out to Luke, and Brett pulled him into their arms. The two older men held him tightly. He felt their warm bodies against his. Then hands started to drift. Brett’s hand slid slowly from Luke’s back to his pert ass. He grabbed at the meat here. Luke let out a little groan and turned his face to Nick, silently asking permission. He gave Luke a little nod, and then watched as Luke grabbed the back of Brett’s head and pulled him into a hungry kiss.

Nick stepped away, letting the two of them have their moment. He loved watching Brett fuck other guys, especially ones like Luke. Brett’s big hands moved all over Luke’s naked torso, but always returned to his round cheeks. After a few moments of making out he slid one hand easily under the waistband of the shorts. Nick watched Brett’s fingers slide down Luke’s crack and find his hole. The boy gave a whimper and leaned more into Brett’s big chest.

“Your hole feels slick Luke. Did you already get bred today?”

“Yes,” Luke sounded breathless, Nick guessed Brett was pressing one of his thick fingers into Luke’s hole.

“Did my husband fill you up good?”

“Yes!”

“Do you like taking your uncle’s cock?”

“God yes!”

“Do you like taking his loads?”

“More than anything!”

“Do you want to take mine.”

“Yes… please fuck me.”

“All in due time.” Brett pulled away from Luke, taking his hand out of Luke’s shorts. He stepped back and pulled his shirt off over his head. Luke stared hungrily at Brett’s broad chest, his thick blonde and gray hair that swirled over his pecs and stomach. Brett kicked his shoes off and tossed his socks aside. Luke stood still as a statue as Brett undid his belt and the dropped his jeans too. The Adonis that monopolized his erotic memory for weeks now was here in front of him. Luke’s dream of experiencing what Nick had experienced that night during the blackout was about to come true. The cock that had started Nick’s sexual awakening was now hidden only by the thin fabric of a jockstraps. It strained and pressed against the fabric, the thickness of its head already apparent.

Nick stepped up behind Luke. He rested one hand in the small of Luke’s back, and leaned into his ear. “Get on your knees boy. Show Brett what you can do.”

Nick had never talked to Luke like that. They were horny and piggy but there was a dominant edge to his voice. It made Luke feel even more horny. It touched some other part of his erotic imagination. What else could these two men awaken in him Luke wondered.

Before falling to his knees Luke dropped the basketball shorts he’s pulled on when Brett knocked. Now only in the old jock he wore most days now, he got on his knees in front of Brett and slid his hands up Brett’s thick hairy legs. Brett put one hand on the back of Luke’s head, holding him in place, and with the other pulled the pouch of his jock to the side. Brett’s cock was exactly as Luke had described in the journal; big and thick, with a long vein running along the top. His balls hung low below the shaft, and a forest of dense pubes surrounded the base. The head glistened with precum.

“Open your mouth,” Brett said.

Luke obeyed and tilted his head back, looking up at Brett. Without warning Brett spat into Luke’s mouth. Luke blinked, a little surprised, swallowed, and then opened his mouth for more. Brett slapped his cock head on Luke’s tongue, a thin line of spit clung to the tip as he pulled away. Then he pressed forward, pushing his head into Luke’s mouth. Luke almost immediately closed his lips around the invading member. His tongue ran over the head, he tasted precum and something else. It took him a moment to place it.

“You taste the twink I bread at the airport don’t you?”

“You bread a twink at the airport?” Nick said in a teasing voice, “Typical.”

“Like you haven’t been here seeding this boy’s hole every day for weeks?”

“Touché.”

The whole time they had been bantering Luke had been hungrily slurping on Brett’s cock head, trying to draw more of the thick shaft into his mouth.

“Plus, I think he likes tasting that twink’s ass on my cock. Don’t you Luke.”

Luke nodded, not letting Brett’s dick out of his mouth.

“Do you like knowing you’re not the first boy I’ve used today?”

More nodding.

“Good boy.” Brett dominance was turning Luke and Nick on. Nick stripped naked, and started to stroke his own cock. There were some boy’s that just brought this out in Brett and it always turned Nick on to see it.

Brett put his hands on either side of Luke’s head and held him still. Slowly he rocked his hips forward pushing his cock further and further into Luke’s mouth. Luke squirmed as his nose was shoved into Brett pubes, and he chocked a little. When Brett pulled out, Luke was red and spluttering, but a big wet spot was forming in the pouch of his jock. Brett did it again, this time Luke was more prepared and deep throated Brett for a moment before gasping again. Over and over Brett worked his cock to the root in Luke’s throat, till Luke’s chin was covered in thick trails of spit and tears streamed from his eyes. Luke had only been used like this once before by a daddy at college. He hadn’t loved it then, but now with Brett he was loving every second of it.

“Get on the bed, on your hands and knees,” Brett instructed, releasing Luke’s head.

Luke jumped onto the bed. “Turn around, show me that ass.” Luke spun, and shook his furry cheeks at Brett. Brett gave a nod to Nick who got on the bed in front of Luke, his cock sticking straight forwards. “Get Nick’s cock down your throat boy, show him how much you’ve appreciated all the loads he’s given you.”

Fuck, Luke thought, he’d never liked taking orders from someone before, but with Brett it was such a turn on. There was something about Brett’s confidence that just made him want to do what he said. Luke opened his mouth and greedily gobbled down Luke’s cock. It slid easily down his throat, at this point his body was used to Nick’s member and accommodated its length and girth with ease. He gasped when he felt a wet tongue slip across his hole, and jumped forward a little pushing Nick deeper down his throat.

Brett pushed his tongue deeper between Luke’s cheeks. He swirled the hair that grew around the boy’s hole, getting his whole crack slick with spit. It didn’t take much pressure to open Luke’s pucker. One little push and Brett’s tongue was welcomed into the warm depths. He tasted the unmistakable salty tang of cum. Nick must have given him a big load, some of the delicious liquid was still present just inside Luke’s ring. Luke was quickly devolving into a whimpering mess. Nick was slowly fucking his face, and Brett’s tongue was ravishing his hole. He felt his arms start to shake, the pleasure these two men were giving him was almost too great. He felt overwhelmed and hot. Sweat was springing up on his back, and he felt a bead run from his pit down his arm.

Brett lapped a big wad of cum out of Luke ass, and holding it in his mouth lent over the boy’s back to kiss his husband. Nick swallowed his own load down and forced his dick deeper into Luke’s mouth. Luke for his part was trapped between the two older men. His mouth was stuffed so full of Nick’s cock he could only breath through his nose, and Brett had his body pressed forward against Nick so there was nowhere for him to go. He felt the absolutely unmistakable pressure of a dick head being pressed into his pucker. Luke tilted his hip up, willing his hole to open up. Brett pushed forward, the big blunt head of his cock, still shining with Luke’s spit, pushed against the boy’s hole.

It was a beautiful sight. With all the fucking Luke had been taking recently his hole was pink, and a puffy. It wasn’t the tight little hole of your typical college boy, it was experienced and accommodating. Brett rocked his hips forward and Luke’s lips parted easily. He slid inside the boy’s hole and sighed. The velvety wall of Luke’s guts gripped his cock just tight enough to send a wave of pleasure up Brett’s body. It took a lot of restraint to not slam the rest of his length inside Luke right then. He held Luke’s slim hips and pulled him back onto his pulsating member. Luke groaned around Nick’s cock. His eyes were closed, his face a picture of bliss. This was everything he had imagined it would be; possibly better. He had imagined that being fucked by Brett would be hot, but he hadn’t imagined Brett would be so dominant and take him like this.

An image floated through Luke’s mind of him doing this all the time, of being Brett and Nick’s play thing to use whenever they wanted. It made his cock throb.

Brett pushed slowly forward and he pulled Luke back, and little by little his cock disappeared into Luke’s warm wet hole. “Fuck, Nicky, no wonder you’ve been fucking him so often,” Brett said in a drawn-out sigh, “His hole is fucking amazing.”

“I know, right!”

“Hot fucking slutty college boy hole…”

“Remember when that was us.”

They were talking about him as if he wasn’t there, and Luke loved it. He was their toy right now, an object for their lust. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to make these two men feel good. He slurped harder on Nick’s cock and a moment later slammed his ass back onto the rest of Brett’s cock. Brett gasped, shocked at Luke’s sudden movement, but then growled in appreciation.

“Is that you telling me you’re ready to get fucked boy?”

Luke nodded while still sucking on Nick’s cock.

“Just like your uncle, once you’ve got a cock in your ass you're just desperate to get pounded.” Brett held tight to Luke’s hips and pulled out almost the full length of his cock. He paused there, making sure Luke would be unprepared before he slammed back in. The force of Brett’s cock ramming back inside him forced a yep out of Luke’s mouth, the sound muffled by Nick’s cock. Brett did it again, and again, hammering his cock brutally and deep into Luke’s perfect hole. He watched the hair around the boy’s ring cling to the side of his cock and he pulled out.

“He’s slutty like his uncle too,” Nick said, “I came back the other day and he was getting bred by the bartender for the gay bar next door.”

“Good boy. You like being full of men’s cum don’t you.”

More furious nodding from Luke.

“I’m going to fill you up, we’ve got two days before Nick and I go back to San Francisco… you’re gonna be leaking cum by the time we leave.”

Luke said something that sounded like, “Please breed me,” around Nick’s cock and pressed his ass back on Brett’s crotch. Brett growled and leaned forward. With his cock buried inside the cute college boy’s ass, he kissed Nick again. They held onto each other, their mouths firmly locked together, as Brett rutted in and out of Luke.

All three of them were sweating profusely now, the room stunk of man, and sex. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh reverberated around them, and they were all moaning. Brett was merciless. After hearing about Luke’s amazing hole all this time he was determined to show the boy what he could do. He bucked in and out, changing up his rhythm to keep Luke on his toes. Luke was panting, he’d given up trying to properly suck Nick’s cock and was letting Nick just fuck his open mouth slowly. He was too lost in the pleasure of Brett’s cock to do much else. Had Nick’s dick not been forced down his throat his mouth would have been hanging open, his face slack, and his eyes rolled back. There was nothing he could do but open his hole and let this man use him.

Cock Lust Nick had called it in the journal. That was exactly what Luke felt now. He felt drunk on cock. His whole mind was given over to the pleasure of being fucked. It felt so good that it was completely overwhelming. He wasn’t even thinking about his own dick right now, though it was hard as a rock and his jock was completely soaked through with precum.

“Oh fuck babe,” Nick said through clenched teeth.

“You ready to cum?”

“Yeah!”

“Do it, feed him your load. I’m about to breed this perfect ass.” Luke grunted out his approval.

Nick grabbed both sides of Luke’s head and held his pulsing cock just inside Luke’s mouth. After a couple powerful thrusts Nick’s cock gave a massive throb and thick cum flooded Luke’s mouth. He swallowed as fast as he could but some still escaped his mouth and dribbled down his chin. Nick held his cock there till his orgasm had subsided and his cock softened a little. When he pulled his dick out of Luke’s mouth he appreciated what a hot slutty mess Luke had become in the last hour. His hair was matted down to his forehead, he was covered in sweat and now cum was dripping down his chin. More than that, he had a look of absolute fucked out bliss on his face. Luke licked his hips and smiled at Nick. “Thank you,” he mouthed, and Brett continued to fuck him.

“Get ready boy. Here it comes,” Brett was panting now. Trickles of sweat sparkled in his chest hair. He reared his head back and arched his body forward. With his hands still on Luke’s hips he held him in places as he bucked forward. Luke felt Brett’s big balls slap against his taint as his cock started to pulse. Thick ropes of cum pumped out of Brett’s swollen dick into Luke’s abused guts. That was it for Luke too, his cock spasmed and he filled his jock with his own load. He was shaking, and his breath was ragged when Brett slowly pulled his dick out and slapped it on his hole a few times.

“Fucking beautiful,” Brett said admiring Luke’s winking cum filled hole. “Fucking perfect.”

Luke collapsed forward into Nick’s arms, and Brett lay down behind him, all three of them were spent.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 2:29 AM, Jimmi said:

It really is wonderful writing.  I can’t wait for Brett to meet Luke. 

This has to be one of the most descriptive and erotic evocations of a boy's loss of virginity I have read.  The timing is good, and the descriptions are so good they have my hole twitching!

• Like 1