Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

Bit of fun, what's the most public place you've either blown a guy and swallowed his load, or fed someone a gutful of cum.  I'll go first, I've sucked a guy off at a bus stop and then he returned the favour and sucked me off on the top deck of the night bus. It was a great kiss afterwards 🍆😈💦

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I got sucked off at a cruising spot in the woods with 3-4 guys watching.  I was holding on to a branch above my head and had my hips thrust forward so that my cock was really on show.  And once I was at a cruising parking lot and had the fabulous luck of having a young guy asking me for a blow job.  Actually I was getting my cock sucked at the moment but I did not hesitate to kneel before him and suck his cum while others watched.  I love public.

16 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

Bit of fun, what's the most public place you've either blown a guy and swallowed his load, or fed someone a gutful of cum.  I'll go first, I've sucked a guy off at a bus stop and then he returned the favour and sucked me off on the top deck of the night bus. It was a great kiss afterwards 🍆😈💦

Docklands Light Railway. Between Island Gardens and Canary Wharf. With the train guard. It was quick… 

• Like 4

Sucked a guy off on the train platform in Chicago. One of the above ground platforms. We made eye contact on the train and he kept playing with his package. He got off the train so I decided to follow. it was dusk and getting kinda dark. I sucked him off then got back on the train to go home.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ve had a cock rutting my mouth in front of a handful of guys several times out in the open at camp, but they usually finish in my ass. The most public place I remember actually swallowing was in the front seat of a guy’s car in a parking lot in Louisville one Saturday night. It was the only car in the lot, not conspicuous at all…

I really haven’t done a lot of risk-of-discovery sex, mainly because nobody’s asked for it.

Typically, I love sucking cock anywhere. However,  outside of the town where I went to university was an interstate that was very cruisey. 

One night I was super horny cruising the rest areas. I managed to get a few cocks to curb my desire for cock and cum, so I decided to head out. On my way to my car I noticed a very average looking older guy. I could see in his eyes what he wanted. So I looked at him a little too long to let him know that I was interested. I felt committed to going to my car. I thought I could wait there to see what he would do. 

He surprised me. Instead of going into the men's he backed out of his spot. As he slowly passed me he flashed his lights then headed towards the exit. What's a slut to do? Follow him. 

He pulled off at the exit. It was a country road. I knew there was a truck stop about a half mile away. But, instead he just pulled to the side of the road. I pulled up behind him. Shut my car off. Then I walked up to his driver's side. He had his window down. He greeted me with a smile. His hand reached for my crotch. As he needed my cock in my running shorts I got stone hard. He slipped my dick out of the leg and between his lips. His hand found it's way up my shorts. His fingers found my bred fuckhole. He slipped two fingers into my sloppy hole as he sucked my dick. I was so proud to be such a whore letting some rando on an interstate off ramp suck and finger fuck me. A part of me totally got off on the high risk of it. Part of me really wanted a trucker or twenty to see my ass getting fingered as he slurped hungrily on my dick. It didn't take long for me to feed him a huge sweet load. 

I went out for a few drinks with a cute guy, we really clicked and he invited me back to his place. We got the train together back to his place but we couldn't wait so we went to the toilet in the nearest train carriage and he gave me the most amazing blowjob. This was a Friday night and there were quite a few people in the carriage as we got out the toilet, they knew what we had been up to but we didn't care, it was such a thrill. 

Down an alley, in a train carriage while other passengers were sitting behind us, at urinals of various public toilets, dark street corner, beside parked cars, in parked cars on the street, behind shrubs/trees in various locations and finally in the middle of a club with all to see 😋