• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

CHAPTER IX: Upgrade to POZ

I had over 3 hours still before the Chicago flight was boarding…I guess I’m one of those “get to the airport early” people.  In fact, that was one of the things my ex and I used to argue about; of course now I look back on that time and chuckle, it was all so innocent.

I was totally afraid of catching something and was a complete condom-nazi, even in my monogamous relationship with my ex. How times have changed! Just a couple of years ago I would have no idea that today I’d be happily single, POZ and loving it and gleefully breeding and infecting any chaser who wants my loaded seed. And there have been a few oblivious bottoms-up bottoms at the bathhouse or under a stall in a men’s room who have gotten my gift as well…So I really may be well over 10 pozzings for all I know, but the X only counts with confirmed hits.

Hence the flight to Chicago to meet up with my poz son Benny and hopefully his boss InstaKyle.

Still content from my security room pozzing of the hot TSA agent Reggie, I made my way for a quick shower and nap in the private lounge area they have here. I paid for entry to the lounge and was ready for some restorative time.

I showered at the little personal booth here in the lounge area, my hands rubbing over the biotat that Eric did for me, now pending its first accompanying X now that I just pozzed up Reggie the TSA agent not 1 hour previously…Just rubbing my hands over my poz tat makes my dick stir again, even though I’m dog-tired and my cock has shot three big loads in a few hours.

Again, I just know deep down that the pozzing happened, but of course I have to wait for the official confirmation from Reggie and from Harry from the night before…Eric is a stickler for known pozzings before applying an X to signify membership in “The Ten.”

As I’m toweling off, my phone buzzed and I had another confirmation, this one from Mitch, the 75-year old neighbor of mine who outsourced the pozzing of his young BF Clark to me.

“Thank you Randy! Clark had a bad fuck flu and a poz result this morning on the home test! He is so happy and you’ve made me a happy Daddy as well! You’ll always he his biological Dad ! See you around the neighborhood!”

I’m so excited I got another confirmation and Clark is Officially Son #5, even though Mitch is his Daddy. After the shower, and now this good news, I settle into the little bed in the small chamber, hopefully for a couple of hours’ rest before the boarding process. Between the late-night pozzing of Harry and then the early morning dash to LAX, then meeting up with and breeding Reggie, I am pretty exhausted and off to sleep I go right away.

Some of the way through the nap, I lapse into a dream, a lucid dream which I have sometimes…in the dream, my pierced POZ cock is getting sucked off expertly but I can’t see who is doing the deed…I just sense a uniform on the guy and a pin with wings and a logo and a name, but I can’t read the name. He speaks in a hazy voice or in my hazy dreamlike state “Can I do this? Is this OK?”

But this is a sweet dream nonetheless and my cock rises from its slumber and I feel it throbbing and pulsing. It’s so true that the more poz sex you have, the more you want!

Only now in this dream I feel like the mouth on my cock has been replaced by a warm hole, moving up and down on me, I’m moaning and groaning in my sleep and before I know it, I dream another toxic load of my poz seed is impregnating this mancunt into the poz brotherhood.

Happily satisfied once again, I drift off into a deeper sleep and in an hour or so, my phone alarm buzzes and I get dressed again, hoping to grab some coffee on the way out of the lounge. Among my clothes which I had thrown on the little chair next to the bed, I see a strange object…It’s a nametag. “Calvin”

Was it always here, left by someone before me? Or was my lucid dream of fucking and seeding some manhole really *not* a dream? I have no time to ponder this, and I finish dressing, grab some coffee and head out of the lounge for the gate. The flight is boarding in 15 minutes and I sit myself down waiting for my group to be called.

The gate attendants are busy with papers and answering questions: “We board shortly, ma’am” “Yes, I can switch your seat, sir” – that kind of thing. Just then, the female gate attendant looks up and greets the approaching flight crew:

‘Hey, Judy,” “Hi Bill,” “Good morning, Theresa,” and “Oh, hey Calvin.”

I shot up in my seat to see who Calvin is – and was not disappointed;  his hot body straining against his tight uniform, his brown hair and three-day stubble framing his face, setting off his green eyes. He’s about 25 if he’s a day.

‘Can’t be, I think to myself, could it?

Calvin greets the desk attendant “Hi, Marie, I needed that nap in the lounge – just what the doctor ordered! Only I can’t find my nametag now!”

I look down in my hand, which is still holding the “Calvin” name tag and walk over to him at the desk where he’s chatting with his co-worker.

“You looking for this,? I ask, holding out the gold nametag.

His beautiful, smiling face suddenly went all sorts of pale, and he leaned into me and said “am I in trouble now with you?”

“Why would you assume that,” I responded.

He sheepishly looked at me, saying ‘I did ask you if it was OK but I think you were maybe still a little sleepy and I wondered if you had heard me. I don’t want you to think I would do that if you hadn’t consented.”

“Well, did I consent?” I asked, playing with him a bit.

“I’m sorry,” was all he could say. “My friend Reggie described you to me and told me what you did for him. He was so happy about it, I had to see for myself. I saw you in the lounge and you hadn’t locked your cubicle door.”

“You wanted this,” I asked, pointing to the lower part of my T-shirt but really pointing to the poz biotat below it.

“Desperately…been trying for years.”

“I’m glad to be of service,” I whispered.  “Now, you can’t get loaded up by anyone else until you get the fuck flu…and with my strain, you’ll get it. Rest assured, I *have* just pozzed you, I’ve got a 100% conversion rate, even after just 1 fuck.” Here’s my phone number, handing a slip of paper to him. Text me when you get your results with a pic of the test.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Calvin said, a couple of tears streaming down his face. “I have to get onboard now, but I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me.”

With that, he turned and walked past the gate attendant, saying something quickly to her, and then he was gone up the jetway.

A couple of moments later, I hear my name called to the desk. Calvin got me upgraded to 1st class!

~90 minutes later~

I’m ensconced in my lie-back 1st class seat, the very helpful and friendly Calvin, my poz load already at work on his bloodstream, changing his DNA and bringing him into the poz brotherhood, has been supplying me with champagne the whole time.

Calvin texts me an address of a hotel with the message “Shame we can’t do an encore here on the plane when I’m working, but this is where I’ll be tonight, a few of us flight attendants who want the same thing will be there as well.”

Immediately, I text my poz son #2 Benny, who I’m going to meet at O’Hare…

“You up for some toxic gift-giving with me tonight, boy?”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 1

• viking8x6 changed the title to THE TEN
  • 2 weeks later...

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

CHAPTER X: Conversion Party for 4

Calvin took good care of me during the flight, keeping me well stocked with food and drink. At one point, just before our descent into O’Hare, he approached me and leaned in to whisper:

“I feel your load working on me already, Sir! I just wish I could have arranged a lavatory breeding here onboard, but the Chief Flight Attendant has me on her radar for stuff like that in the past. At any rate, I texted four of my FA chaser buds and they’re down for tonight. Think you can poz four in one evening?”

With that his hand found its way under my blanket and onto my crotch where my poz cock was rigid and ready for more infectious fun..

“You bring the chasers, boy, and I’ll poz ‘em up. I got a second toxic top – one of my poz sons I’m going to see in Chicago, to help in the pozzing. Your FA friends are going in neg and they’re leaving pozzed up!”

Landing at O’Hare, I go to deplane, Calvin giving me his best fake Flight Attendant “Bye, thanks,” but also with a little squeeze on my arm.

I get over to baggage claim and my second poz son Benny is waiting for me there. I haven’t seen Benny since I pozzed him about 4 months ago and he looks great – he’s still a big bear type but he’s embraced his new upgraded POZ status with a biohazard tank top under his leather jacket and POZ dogtags. We embrace warmly and kiss.

“Hey there, POZ Daddy,” he says to me, and lifting up his tank to reveal a multi-colored scorpion across his hairy midsection. If there was any doubt about the scorpion, Benny cleared that up by having “HIV+” inked in red in the body of the bug.

“As you can see, I’m ready for some more action!”

On the way in his car, Benny tells me that once his fuck flu hit, he went from 100% bottom to a 50/50 vers POZ pig, and he’s already got 3 known conversions under his belt.

“I had a fever of 101 and aches and chills but I was so horned up, on the way home from the clinic, my first stop was Steamworks to unload in a few anonymous bottoms. And then all the bears in my club that I hang out with are either already POZ or they want to be, so I did my part to bring them into the brotherhood. I made a new son the day after I took the test!”

“Fuck yeah, brother!” I said, grabbing his crotch while he drove, his hand reaching over to mine as well. I unbuttoned the snaps on my jeans and released my potent POZ pole for my poz progeny Benny to play with as he drove.

I was so proud of Benny – this newfound confidence and not giving a fuck about what other people thought could only be the result of freeing up his sexual world to fuck without fear and be part of the beautiful brotherhood of proud and potent POZ men.

Soon we were at his condo in Boystown – we played a bit with each other while showering – but we had 4 flight attendants (or “air mattresses,” as Calvin jokingly called them) to poz up tonight, so we needed to save our toxic loads for later.

In the shower, Benny turned his butt to me and I saw the other tattoo he had just gotten – a Radioactive Symbol on his lower back. Paired with the HIV Scorpion on the front of him and the radioactive symbol over his ass, Benny was sure advertising his new POZ upgrade – my loading him up with HIV really got him out of his shell and this was a confident Benny happily pozzing the few remaining neg guys in his leather club.

I fell into Benny’s bed for a nap, and he curled up next to me. Drifting off, I felt such a unshakeable bond to my brother in POZ, to the one I had converted with my strain and which he was passing on. There were 3 poz grandkids just from Benny’s cock infecting my strain into them.

We both woke up about 90 minutes later, both our poz cocks rested and ready and a flurry of texts from Calvin with pics of the hot flight attendants we were going to be breeding made them both stand upright.

First one was Amir, a Jordanian FA for one of those luxury Middle East airlines, with jet black hair and a close-cropped beard, his fat uncut cock and hairy butthole tempting us. The pic of him in his full uniform was just as hot, as the grey fabric strained against the FA’s tight muscly torso and butt.

Then Calvin sent a pic of Justin, a ginger twink from Sydney who worked for Qantas. From the pic, Justin looks about 5’5” and maybe 140lb dripping wet, with a smooth hairless hole waiting for POZ cum. His twitter handle read: “AussieSkyCumdump”

Next up from Calvin via text was Nicky a bearded and bespectacled transman FA for Southwest…this would be a first for me personally, so I was excited to poz his pussy up into the brotherhood.

Finally, Calvin forwarded pics of Luc, an Air France FA with a pierced cock and a tattoo over his butt of just a large circle.

“He says the circle will get filled in with a biohaz symbol when the fuck flu hits,’ Calvin’s next text explained.

“They’re all so hot in their own way,” Benny remarked, grabbing his poz cock for emphasis. I can’t decide which one I want first.”

“Oh, I know which one I’m getting first,” I said, flipping back up in the text string to Amir’s picture. I’m getting that one good and pozzed up,” I told Benny. “Then I’ll move on down the line.”

Benny looked back at Nicky’s pics and announced the him as his intended first victim:

“I really want that one to carry my strain, so you take Amir first and I get Nicky, and the others will be up for grabs.” And with that out of the way, Benny and I are back in his car on the way to the FA hotel near O’Hare.

We arrived to the hotel right at 8:00pm, it’s one of those mid-priced national chain hotels and Calvin greeted us in the lobby as you need a keycard to get into the elevator. On the way up, he recounted how the boys were all ready, except one:

“Amir’s flight arrived late, he’s still cleaning up in the shower, but I got all the other guys waiting ass up for you, so just take your pick and dive in.”

I had planned on fucking Amir first but he wasn’t ready, but when we got to the room on the 14th floor, overlooking the airport terminal, I just went up to the first hole bent over on the left of the bed…Calvin had thoughtfully placed a toothbrush by every guy and I quickly stripped off and got the toothbrush into Luc the French FA’s hole. He moaned low and slow “Yes, this is what I have been waiting for,” and then a long moaning string of French words.

Benny took himself to the other side of the large bed where Nicky was, and before long my poz son Benny was up inside Nicky – one of Nicky’s holes, anyway…Nicky having two holes for pozzing. In no time, the room is pulsing with mansex going on…Calvin took it upon himself to occupy the other hole which was little Aussie Justin.

“I’m not officially poz yet, Justin, but I’m gonna keep your hole occupied while these masters do their work,” he said, pounding his substantial cock into the little Aussie.

Now, my fucking of Luc was amazing, and I know my copious, high-viral  pre-cum was already breaking through his defenses, but soon it was time to switch. Calvin moved over to Luc and I motioned to Benny who moved over to Justin, the big bear of a man Benny bearing down hard on the tiny Australian ginger. I moved over to Nicky for the new experience of fucking a pussy…Benny has arranged Justin and Calvin side-by-side and proceeded to go back and forth between them.

Nicky was silky smooth as I sank my pierced POZ weapon into him:

“Yeah, fuck my pussy with that toxic cock, man, you can fuck my ass as well, whatever way I get pozzed by you, stud!”

Needing no more prompting, I shifted my target from the silky pussy of Nicky down to his warm hole and I know I’m precumming like crazy by now…switching back from ass to pussy felt amazing, but I didn’t want to blow too soon, so I withdrew and replaced my cock in his hole with the toothbrush that had been set up for him.

“Scratching up that hole for you, boy! Gonna get all good and bloody to get my HIV,” Pretty soon I had the idea to keep the brush up his hole and fuck Nicky’s pussy at the same time, my left hand reaching beneath my thrusting crotch to further scratch up the hole of the transman I was balls-deep in.

My load was gonna come and I wanted to get it up into the bruised up pink hole so I quickly replaced the brush and sent my poz cock up his ass once again, only a few thrusts later, I was spewing my poison seed into his hole.

“Welcome to the POZ club, pig,” I proclaimed to Nicky who was furiously rubbing his pussy in ecstasy as I pozzed his hole. The whole new experience of it was amazing!

Benny, on the other hand was back inside Justin and from his groaning, the big bear was about to impregnate the little Aussie with his toxic seed  - the very strain I pozzed up Benny with only 4 months prior!

Finally coming down from the high of breeding Nicky, I turn around and see Amir standing there furiously beating off his ridiculously fat uncut cock.

“Am I next, Sir?” he asks in a low guttural voice. Despite having just bred Nicky, my cock showed no sign of diminishing and I pushed the hairy Jordanian down on the bed and instantly was up inside the dark furry passage…A few good thrusts and I realized I forgot the good old toothbrush treatment, so I quickly joined the brush inside his hole up against my rigid POZ rod.

“I’m fucking you with the brush in there as well, boy,” I said to Amir, but he was not paying attention, his head buried in the bed, chanting “yes” and just the word “POZ” over and over again. It became like a mantra:

“POZ, POZ, POZ, POZ,” and pretty soon Benny, who was fucking Luc by now, started chanting it as well and then the whole room of us pigs started chanting it.

“POZ, POZ, POZ, POZ, POZ,!” Amir raised himself a bit to better get at his fat cock which was soon shooting a huge load of neg cum across the bed, splashing into Calvin (fucking Nicky) and Benny (fucking Luc).

“Your last neg load!” Calvin shouted out.

With Amir’s cumming so hard and clamping his ass muscles on my POZ pole, I quickly felt another batch of venom brewing and I exploded it into the warm Arab ass of Amir, nine or ten shots of liquid HIV. “Yes, Sir,” he shouted repeatedly as I pushed and grinded it into him deeper. I had forgotten there was also a toothbrush in his hole and when I pulled my cock out, the bright red bristles confirmed for me that I had done my pozzing duty on this Arab slab of manmeat. He and Nicky and Justin and Calvin, all now with POZ loads from me and Benny inside them, would fly all over the world, spreading the beautiful gift between men, our strains circling the globe bringing the joy of HIV to dozens of guys chasing the bug.

I hadn’t bred Luc or Justin yet, and Benny hadn’t yet bred Amir or Nicky, so we switched again, me going over to the pixie Aussie and Benny taking on Nicky’s holes while Calvin and Amir started flip-fucking, changing every few minutes.

Benny had learned from me well, for when I went to Justin’s hairless smooth hole, it was slowly oozing bright red blood mixed with Benny’s pozload. Not needing any more brushing, I just plunged my still-ramrod cock into Justin and went to town on his hole, and driving my POZ son’s viral seed into the little Aussie even deeper.

Benny was flipping out on switching back and forth between Nicky’s hole and his pussy and soon enough Benny blew his 3rd load of special seed into the guy, shaking almost violently as he banged the last drops of the serum into the transman’s guts. As so often happens, one cum from your buddy fucking next to you begets another one from yourself and with great pride in my work, and bucking like a bull, I blew my 3rd batch of toxins into the tiny Qantas FA, ready now for him to fly to Sydney in the morning and share my gift on a new continent.

Justin, now brimming with Benny’s and my toxic loads, excused himself:

“Gotta go, mate, 6:00am flight, thanks guys for pozzing me. I handed him my card and told him to text me the results when the fuck flu strikes:

“And don’t worry, boy, rest assured, you have just been pozzed, 100% guarantee.”

Now I only had to fuck and breed the Frenchman Luc, on whose hole I started this party over 2 hours ago. Benny hadn’t yet bred Amir, so he replaced Calvin in Amir’s hole and just was pile-driving his pozzing stick into him. It wasn’t long before Benny’s 4th load of the evening came speeding out of his pozzing tool and up Amir’s butt.

Determined to keep up, I doubled my pace up inside Frenchy’s ass and soon my Load #4 started to spew into his ass, bringing him fully into the brotherhood…

I was wiped out – 4 big poz loads in about 2 ½ hours, and I collapsed onto the bed, next to Benny my accomplice in POZ for these 4 cumdump FAs from every corner of the globe.

Luc got himself together enough to take my card and say a quick “Merci por la pozzing” and headed out, having an early flight to CDG in the morning.

Nicky pulled himself together enough to take my card for notifying me officially:

“You guys killed me with that, I am one happy boy!” Do you really think this one night did it,” meaning did we poz him just with tonight.

“In 3 or 4 weeks, you’re gonna need a couple of sick days cuz you’ll feel like crap, Nicky boy, but you’ll also be horned up like never before – that’s what the virus does to you! I hope you make your poz holes available to anyone who wants them!”

Nicky just laughed and said “so, same as always, then,” took my card and as he left said over his shoulder “I wish I was flying somewhere more exotic than Omaha and Albuquerque tomorrow”

That left only Amir among the FAs, which is kinda how I wanted it, so while Benny and Calvin played off to the side, I opened up my legs and spread my cheeks for Amir’s fat cock.

“Fuck me now, stud! Fuck that virus back to me!” I commanded him, as he positioned himself and lowered his monster meat – soon to be POZ meat – into my hole…

Amir breathed heavy on my face and kissed me deeply as his girthy cock moved back and forth inside me, his breathing getting heavier and harder, and I could feel his cock expanding even more as his last neg load – or was it his first POZ load? – flooded my insides.

Amir kept his dripping cock inside my ass for a few more minutes and we collapsed on the bed together in a heap of sweat and cum. Calvin and Benny flopped down next to us, totally spent as well. We spent a few minutes like that going over the events of the conversion party and reveling in the joint pozzing Benny and I just did of 4 hot flight attendants.

Finally, Amir announced he had to leave as he was flying back to Dubai in the morning, and Benny and I made our way out of the hotel and to the car.

When we got back to Benny’s apartment, we both just collapsed into bed and were fast asleep when the next morning, over coffee, I pulled up Instagram Kyle’s page – after all, this was the reason I had come to Chicago, unbeknownst to even Benny.

There was a “special video announcement banner on his latest video, so I pressed ‘play:’

“Hi friends, it’s Kyle here, I was going to be at the Chicago event today. I had a great presentation planned on chopping firewood and then making an apple strudel and decorating the house for the autumn…but I’m sorry to say I have to cancel.

Just the other day, I received a diagnosis that shocked me – I have tested positive for HIV. I know that I will be fine, but I’m taking a hiatus from this page to reconnect and concentrate on my well-being.  I will be back soon, guys, I promise.”

I looked up at Benny – he was just smiling at me and finally said:

“Yeah, he was my first conversion. He begged for it as I was fucking him. I was so stoked to be pozzing him up with your strain, brother!”

I just had to laugh – I came all this way to Chicago to infect this one guy and my poz son got there first. I trained him well.

ONE MONTH LATER:

After confirmatory texts from Harry, Reggie, Calvin, Amir, Nicky, Luc and Justin, I’m up to 15 confirmed hits…so it was past time for my first X.

I’m sitting in Eric’s tattoo chair getting my 1st “X” next to my biotat. Eric, shirtless as always, proudly sporting his 4th “X,”. as he’s finishing up, he calls over to Benny, sitting there, waiting his turn.

“Your next for your first ‘X,” brother! Take your shirt off”

~THE END~

• Like 17
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 3

Wow, hot hot hot! I've been so horned up reading each chapter, ooozing lots of pre-cum and enjoying wanking while reading.

What an amazing imagination and creativity. Very well written for which I'm thankful for.

• Upvote 1