Tom's birthday gift

**This is Fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~~

Chapter 19.

On Friday, Tom went to watch Dan's soccer game. Tom had put on the smallest shorts he could find because he wanted to look sexy and show off his ass.

While cheering on Dan's team in the stands, he decided to give the men in the stands a good show. He lowered the waist of his shorts so that the entire waistband of the jockstraps underneath was visible. Tom rocked his ass as best he could.

During the break, Tom went to the bathroom and on his way back, he bumped into Dan's teammate Luke's father, David. Tom had seen David a few times in passing when David had picked Luke up from their house. David told Tom that he had seen Tom in the stands before and he hadn't known that Tom liked to show off. David quickly stroked the bulge in the front of his pants. David immediately saw Tom's hungry look. David tells Tom that he should follow David.

David led Tom to his car and opened the back door. Tom climbed into the back seat of the car and David followed him into the car. Tom was on all fours in the back seat of the car and David said they had to be fast. David pulled Tom's tiny shorts down to his knees, moaning lustily at the sight of the butt plug and Tom's ass in the jockstraps. David ripped the plug off and immediately pushed his own hard cock with force into Tom's ass. David didn't even lubricate his cock, but pushed it completely dry into Tom's hole.

Tom roared in pain as David fucked Tom's ass hard. Keep your voice down, shouted David. "Now you're taking the cock you begged for. You were rolling your ass in the stands so that all the men were drooling hard behind you. I immediately realized what a cock-hungry slut you are," continued David. David hammered Tom's ass hard and shot inside Tom with a very loud grunt. David pulled out and shoved the plug back into Tom's ass.

"Gotta go back and watch the game. I wouldn't have guessed you were the little cum hole of the family. I always thought it would be your big brother Dan. I really didn't," said David, slapping Tom's bottom hard with his palm. "Good to know now I always have a young bare hole I can come to and empty my bags," said David.

David and Tom returned to watch the game, which was already in full swing.

At home, Tom told Dan about his encounter with David. Dan was jealous of Tom again and asked to see Tom's sperm hole. Tom took off his shorts, laid down on his back on Dan's bed and put his legs up on his own shoulders. "You can take the plug off and see," said Tom to his brother.

Dan pulled the slimy plug out of Tom's ass. The thought of Luke's father's sperm in his brother's ass made Dan really hot. Dan took off his own clothes and got in the same position next to Tom and placed the sperm plug in his own hole and tried to push it inside him. However, the plug was too big for Dan's virgin ass. Tom got up behind Dan and started pushing the plug into Dan. Dan winced in pain and heat. Tom got the plug halfway inside Dan, but Dan's ass was really tight.

Tom placed the plug on the bed and told Dan to turn onto his stomach and spread his ass cheeks. Tom stood on top of Dan with his legs on either side of Dan. After that, Dan squatted so that Tom's hole was above Dan's hole. Tom pushed and David's sperm flowed out of Tom's hole and directly onto Dan's hole. After that, Tom started to fit the plug in Dan's ass again. Tom rammed the plug in so hard all the way that Dan howled in pain.

"Good luck! How does it feel to get sperm inside you for the first time," asked Tom. Dan let out a happy sigh. "It feels wonderful. I'm kind of happy it's David's cum. I've looked at his bulge many times and wanted to get his cock inside me. I've wondered many times if David is purposely touching his own cock through his pants in front of me. Now I know he's been trying to seduce me".

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

**This is Fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~~

Chapter 20.

Tom and Dan both woke up from Dan's bed early in the morning. After a quick breakfast, they left for the bus station and the journey towards Mark and Peter's town began. Dan had been keeping Tom's plug up his ass since the night before. Dan in particular was nervous the whole way. Would he let both Mark and Peter fuck him without rubber.

Mark came to pick up the boys from the bus station and told them they were going straight to the sauna where Peter was waiting for them. Once there, Dan looked at everything with wide eyes. In Dan's opinion, the sauna looked filthy and arousing. There was a note on the front door saying that the sauna would have a private event during the day and that the sauna would not open to the public until 4 p.m.

Mark led both boys straight to the bathroom where he ordered both brothers to undress completely, he also undressed himself. Peter also came into the bathroom and undressed. Both boys looked at skinny Peter, who had a biohazard tattoo above his cock. Mark pulled the plug out of Dan's ass and both men studied Dan's virgin ass with interest.

Peter rinsed both boys' holes thoroughly and Mark shaved both boys' pubic hair and put Dan in a chastity cage similar to Tom's. When everything was ready, Mark and Peter admired the naked boys and the result of their work. The brothers were otherwise very similar, but Dan had more muscular legs and a bigger ass than Tom, but Tom's balls were bigger. The balls actually looked huge under the caged tiny penis.

Peter brought both boys black leather jockstraps and leather harnesses. Both men helped the boys put them on. Perfect, said Mark after seeing the end result. Mark told the boys that they have arranged a special event for the afternoon and the men are already waiting. They have wanted to offer certain men the first opportunity to meet Dan and Tom. The occasion is so special that they have also asked videographers to attend. The day will be memorable for both Tom and especially Dan, so it is important that the day also be recorded as a memory.

The men led the boys to a room where 8 leather men were sitting on 3 different couches. The men were sitting on the sofas with everyone's cocks exposed. Mark introduced Dan and Tom to men and men to boys. Mark told the men that Dan is a virgin and Tom was fucked for the first time a week ago on Friday. In other words, first-class meat is available today. And most importantly, the meat is offered completely without any protection and the meat is also unmedicated. The leathermen cheered and clapped. From the last moment, all the men's cocks were standing hard.

Tom and Dan looked at each other in confusion as Mark told them that what made the occasion special was that the unprotected young asses now got to milk the raw cocks of these eight men themselves. All eight dicks would be toxic and unmedicated. Tom and Dan looked at the horny older men sitting on the couches, the big helmets of their cocks glistening with precum. Now Tom and Dan also noticed that almost all the men had biohazard tattoos.

• Like 21
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

~~~~~~~

Chapter 21.

Peter directed Dan to get up on the couch and squat on the oldest man's lap. Peter guided the man's throbbing cock straight into Dan's hole. All the men encouraged Dan to squat down more and open his virgin hole for the first cock. This sperm stick would change Dan's life forever. Dan squat some more and the hole entrance started to give way. Dan's eyes were wide open and a muffled moan came out of his mouth. After a while, Tom pushed Dan down hard so that Dan sank completely on mans lap and his cock sank deep into Dan's unprotected virgin ass. "Take it deep inside you. Big brother, you've been waiting for this moment for years. Now, finally, your unprotected virgin ass will get it all," said Tom with lust in his eyes.

Tom himself climbed into the lap of the man next to Dans stallion and squatted so that he buried the man's cock inside him with one strong thrust. Now both young men's asses were full of hard cocks. The men all around looked at the brothers with lust and jerked their rock hard cocks. Both brothers side by side started riding hard cocks.

Both men moaned happily as the young brothers' tight asses rubbed the men's dicks. The video cameras accurately recorded the sinking of the cocks into the young meat, as well as the faces of the toxic Tops and the brothers.

Dan's stallion began to breathe more heavily. Peter asked Dan if he was ready for the first insemination of his life. Dan shyly said yes. Peter asked, making Dan aware that this load would likely change the rest of Dan's life. Yes, whispered Dan. Peter told Dan that he needs to say what he wants out loud. "I want to fill my ass with cum. Breed me," shouted Dan. The man under Dan grunted loudly and pumped his sperm into the young virgin's ass. "Take my poisonous seed you greedy little slut," said Dan's first stallion.

For the next two hours, Dan and Tom greedily squatted on the men's laps, taking more and more men's sperm up their asses. Load after load. All the men filled the brothers' holes with their fluids. Tom was a little jealous when he noticed that the men were more interested in Dan's virgin ass than Tom's. Dan clearly got more sperm than Tom. However, Mark comforted Tom and said there was nothing to be jealous about. He is sure that both holes will receive enough loads today.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2