Part 3

I was tired, sweaty, my ass was sore from being spanked. My cum filled hole, was gaping wide and had every man's cum leaking out of it. I looked at the mirror on the bathroom door and checked the tallies on my asscheeks. 

40. I counted 40 men who can came me their poz seed tonight. I checked the clock and it read 3 am. 3 am and I was still getting pounded by poz daddies. There must have been a whole nother 20 or so left in the master room. Bill and Robert from time to time would give me water, wipe the sweat from my head and face, and let me suck on their nips. I didn't notice or really care as I was in my own little sex world. My cum filled hole was being stuffed my two small cocks. The heavyset white daddies they belonged to were earnestly trying their best, but they cum rather quickly. 

After the fiftieth daddy filled my hole, Bill and Robert announced that the finale was about to begin. All of the remaining ten men where bears like them, all of them a mix of race and various sizes. But they all had one thing in common: massive if not monstrous sized cocks. All of them ranged from 9 inches and thicker than a beer can to over a foot long. I was blissfully unaware, just happy to have more dick in me and more poz cum inside me. 

The first of the final ten men, was a black chub daddy with a 10 inch monster. He just slid into my abused and cum lubed hole. I gasped at first from feeling his thickness and length, but then moaned in pleasure has started fucking me. He had stamina too. Five minutes became 15, which became half an hour. I had lost track of both time and how many orgasms I had from his dick pounding my hole and prostate. As it turned out, he had cum twice in me and was about to unleash a third load into me. He roared as he deposited his third and final load in me and spanked my left asscheek. 

The next bear stepped but with a 9 inch cut cock that was almost as thick as a bottle of vodka or so I thought. My hole was already prepared for him, and he just eased into me and rammed right to the base of cock. He didn't care about pleasure or making it last. Ten minutes of passionate and brutal fucking and he pounded his poz load into me. I was mindbroken at this point. I was cumdrunk, cumhigh, whatever you want to call it.

An hour later and the final bear was raring to go. His monstrous cock bobbed and bounced on its own with him flexing it, it seemed like. 14 inches of tennis ball tube thick, precum dripping, black meat. He was man number 60. There was no loving entrance, he basically just pounded his way into my hole and into my guts. This black bear, built like an offensive lineman was ruthless. I moaned like a bitch in heat, because in reality, I became one. I wanted his poz load. He would pull all the way out, just to slam back into me all the way to the hilt. A whole nother hour later, he came for the last time. He had cum five or six times over that hour. He gave my ass a slap one final time and left. 

Robert moved to kiss me while bill moved to eat the cum from my ass. Or so I thought, here he gave my abused, bruised, and cum filled hole a lick and inserted a butt plug. 

"We have one last surprise for you and they are on their way here to take your last negative loads," Robert said to me.

"So in the meantime, rest up," Bill said as he fed me some of the cum from hole. I could taste some blood that had mixed into the cum. 

I fell asleep between my two black bears, filled with theirs and 58 other men's loads. I dreamed of what their surprise for me could be.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...