Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

The next day I headed for class, not paying attention the George or Mr. Lewis’s door. I heard his door open but I was long past it. I felt like I had a small new sense of confidence. So I made extra effort to try and avoid any suspicious types. For the next week I managed to avoid talking to anyone around the complex. On the times I’ve seen Mr. Lewis I’d walk past him giving some kind of dismissive greeting. I knew he still had a key to my place so I got in the habit of blocking my door every night. 

I would occasionally see Rob working around the place. He would give me a nod, and a slight smile. It may not have been much but for him it was a huge change in attitude. Coming back from the gym in the evening, I saw a familiar face. It was Frank. He was wearing shorts and a black tank top with a yellow logo on it with the letters NP on it. 

“Hey! Tommy right? Nice seeing you! How have things been?” I thought about the times he pissed up my ass and down my throat. I was still relatively new to water sports but by the time I was drinking it from him I was used to it. His was actually rather nice.

“Yeah, I’ve been good. Just work school gym. Always busy.”

“I can tell. Have you been seeing any of the other guys?”

“Not much. I’ve been trying to take a break from that sort of stuff.”

“Aw, that’s a shame. I was having a get together today. I was hoping to run into you and see if you’d like to come.”

“What kind of get together?”

“The kind were we hang out and enjoy ourselves. It’s pretty chill. You’d like it.” I didn’t have anything else planned today so I figured why not? I don’t really do much other than study and work, so this might be a fun change of pace. I looked down to his crotch and though about the offer. I really did enjoy drinking from his tap last time. Maybe I might get the chance again if we have a moment alone. But I wasn’t going to push for that. I may be a developing kinkster but I didn’t have to shamelessly seek it out. He wasn’t Mr. Lewis or George. He may have sampled me in the past but he never came off as extreme.

“Sure that sounds like fun. I’ll just go wash up first.”

“Nonsense, you’re good as you are. Wanna come up now? The guys haven’t been here long.”

“Oh! They’re already here? If you really don’t mind the sweat…” 

“I more than don’t mind.” Frank grabbed my hand and lifted my arm above my head. He leaned in, gave a quick lick to my armpit then let me go. He licked his lips and smirked at me. “Come, My place is at the other end the the hall from you.” That was new. No one ever licked my pit before. It wasn’t my thing but if he was happy with me the way I was then that makes things more convenient for me.

When we got to his place I saw Rob messing with a ceiling light close by. He saw me with Frank and I felt a little guilty. I know he wants me to stop playing with Mr. Lewis and George but Frank seemed okay. Never the less, I told Frank to head in while I had a word with Rob. 

“Hey Rob.” I tried acting casual but I sorta sounded like a kid who got caught.

“Hey kid. Hanging out with Frank?” He seemed indifferent.

“Yeah… I know you told me to stop playing around with dangerous guys…”

“Frank isn’t dangerous. At least I don’t think he is. Besides you don’t have to do what I say. You can fuck around with who you want.” He kept adjusting the light fixture like he really didn’t care.

“Yeah I know…” Rob stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

“What do you want from me? My permission?” Was I? I didn’t want to let him down. I’ve been good at holding up his request so far but I really wanted to hear from him that this party I was going to was okay with him and not him just being passive aggressive. Sometimes it’s hard to tell with his typical disposition.

“I guess so…” Rob looked at me like I said something funny. He put his tools down then gripped my shoulder firm. 

“You have my permission to go to Franks party. Happy?” I don’t know how to explain it but him saying that seemed to excite me. I felt a warmth pass through me and I was a little lighter. 

“Thanks Rob.” He rolled his eyes at me and continued what he was working on. I headed to Frank’s place and went in wondering who might be there. When I entered there was some music playing and drinks spread about. But the guys. The guys there were all in jock straps or harnesses! Wow okay I didn’t expect it to be this kind of party. Now I felt a little over dressed. Even Frank was out of his clothes and was wearing a jockstrap that looked like it came from a gay fetish store. 

“Hey guys the piss boy is here! I said I’d deliver!” Frank announced to everyone. Piss boy? Me? Oh that’s right! Last time I saw him he said he was going to arrange something like this. I thought I’d get a little more warning first, but I had been avoiding people these past few day. Suddenly I was being surrounded by all types of men in fetish gear. There were buff, guys chubby guys, slim guys. 7 men all together including Frank. 

“Oh damn! Uh Frank I wasn’t planning on fucking. This may be a bit much too fast.” A couple guys were already taking off my shorts and shirt. 

“Who said anything about fucking? You’re the party’s urinal. And my friends here have had a lot to drink.” Some of the guys were laughing. Two guys were gently holding my arms and feeling up my shoulders. One scruffy bearish guy was standing in front of me and pulling his cock out. 

“You say he loves drinking it Frank?” The bear pushed me to my knees. His dick was slapping my lips. 

“Yeah, he took it from me from both ends before.” Out of my peripheral I could see one guy blowing the other, but the guy doing the sucking wasn’t moving his head, oh right. Frank definitely gathered a bunch of like minded fetishists. The bear in front of me slapping my face to get my attention.

“Open up for me! You want this don’t you?” I looked up at him. He was peering down at me looking past his large pecs. They were a chubby muscle. Hairy with perky nipples. Do I want this? I may have liked it from Frank but I wouldn’t call myself a piss pig. 

“Come on, be a good boy for me. You want to be a good boy right?” He pressed his cock against my lips and tried pushing in. He was attractive but I still just met him and- Oh fuck it! I opened my mouth and took in his cock. The guys around me encouraged me and patted me on the back. “Yeah, that’s it. Ima give you a sweet reward.” Bear guy caressed my face while his cock was in my mouth. He held it there for a moment as he concentrated. “Oh here it comes.” As soon as he said that. His hot yellow torrent started filling my mouth fast. I tried my best to chug it down as fast as I could. It was tangy but not too harsh. I could feel my cock getting hard. Some of it was leaking out of my mouth and running down my chin but the majority of it I managed to keep in. “Fuck he isn’t half bad at it. I’m finishing up here. Who’s up next?” 

“Easy there, he just got here guys. Give him a moment.” Someone I didn’t know said. I stood up, catching my breath. One guys was rubbing my ass and another leaned in and started kissing me on the mouth. He was a little heavy set. A wrestlers build, probably mid 20s, blond, round baby face. His tongue explored my mouth, I think he wanted to taste the bear man on me. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. So far I thought this party wasn’t so bad.

“Okay guys how about this continues in the bathroom. I don’t need the floors getting ruined.” Frank started navigating us to the bathroom. Not everyone could fit obviously but baby face and the guy rubbing my ass were right beside me. They had me step into the shower and I had a pretty good idea why. The guy playing with my ass earlier was more slender and was in the shower with me. I could feel his cock poking my ass. He was slowly humping me while baby face continued making out with me. A couple more guys were in there too, stroking their cocks and watching the show. 

“I’m gunna unload in him here.” The guy behind me started pushing his cock inside me. It was semi hard but he managed to get it in. Baby face was still kissing me when I felt the warmth spread inside my ass. “Ooh fuck yeah. Look at him taking it.” He was pissing a lot in me. It was good that we were in the shower because there was too much and some of it ran down my legs. 

“Suck my cock a little, it’s going to piss up in you next.” Baby face guided my head down on his cock. His was about 6 inches, cut. But it was thick. I took it in my mouth and started sucking it all the while the guy behind me was finishing up. I could feel my insides flooded. I’m not sure how I’ll be able to take another guys bladder full. He pulled out and a small spurt of yellow shot out of me. I kept the rest inside while sucking the cock in my mouth. 

It was now fully hard and the guy took it out. He positioned behind me to stick it in. A much older man was rubbing his cock on my face this time. The blonde wrestler guy behind my shoved his cock inside me. It was thick so it hurt a little.

“Oh fuck that’s a tight ass.” He was squeezing my ass cheeks like dough. The older man in front of me started pissing on my head. His golden shower got in my hair and all over my back. I’m sure some of it ran down my ass crack and got on baby face wrestler dude behind me. “I can’t go just yet, I have to savor this guys pussy.” He didn’t piss inside me but he started thrusting. He was fucking my ass while it was full from the other guy. I wasn’t intending on getting fucked but looks like I can’t do anything about it now. Besides, he was cute so I didn’t mind. Older dude was still raining down on me. As my ass was getting fucked and my head getting showered. I began to realize how hot this was. Fuck I guess I am a piss pig as well as a foot pig. It was startling how much I’ve developed kinks recently. A few months ago, fucking and blow jobs was all I would do. The occasional rim job but that was a far out as it went. Even then I still rarely hooked up. Now I’m in the bathroom of a guy I barely know, surrounded by cocks that want to piss in every hole I have.

Older guy finished using my face as a urinal, while wrestler dude behind me was fucking the piss up my ass. Frank was sitting on the counter watching, jacking off. I motioned to him to come closer. He got to his feet and pointed his huge long cock at me and I took it in my mouth next. I was looking forward to his. 

“Aw yeah this is what you wanted hu?” Frank was still hard so it took a moment for him to prime up. Baby face was still going to town on my ass. Then Frank started pissing and I was welcomed with the familiar taste of a well hydrated guy. I enjoyed gulping down his load. My stomach was definitely being tested but I could handle him. Luckily he didn’t piss too much. I think he gave a load to someone earlier. I can taste a bit of ass on him. “That’s awesome man, good job taking my piss. You guys want next?” Frank directed towards a couple replacing him. 

Two chubby bears with beards and leather harnesses started double teaming my mouth. Their bellies pressed against each other as I got both of their cocks in me. I wasn’t sure if they were going to fuck my mouth or piss in it. I can’t imagine drinking from both of them at the same time. That would be too much all at once. But of course they did intend on unleashing in me. Wrestler baby faced guy was fucking hard and grunting. Piss gushing out of my ass as he pulled out and back in. Piss from the first guy, not him. The two bear chubs, let loose and started pissing in my mouth at the same time, and that’s when baby face buried in deep and came inside me.

“Fuck! That’s good!” He grunted.

I was now trying to drink from both these guys but it was impossible. I was spilling out my mouth at an incredible rate, I was drinking as fast as I could. I could feel my stomach swelling on it. Then baby face was under me. He was drinking the over flow spilling out my mouth. He met his mouth with my chin catching it all like an expert. I was grateful for the help. I put my hands on his shoulders for support. His shoulders were thick and strong. He grabbed my hands and caressed my fingers. We worked together to finish up the two bear chubs. They had a lot in them and were content with our work. I on the other hand was exhausted. My ass and stomach were filled with piss. I felt bloated and out of breath. 

“I need a break, this is way too much.” Baby face put an arm around me in the shower and was rubbing my belly. I leaned into him focusing on breathing. 

“You did a good job dude. That was fucking hot. And I loved your ass.” The other guys were sucking each other and a couple wandered off presumably to fuck. I reached up to turn the shower on to rinse off the mess.

Baby face and I relocated to the table in the kitchen where we talked for a while. His name was Dillon. He played college football for some small time university. I didn’t really bother to remember for who. I wasn’t really a sports guy. He wasn’t out to his teammates naturally, so the stress of being a gay dude in sports means he looks to relieve himself though other means, and through a long chain reaction of self discovery, he met Frank and discovered a passion for water sports.

“So how did you meet Frank?” Some of the others were doing some sort of sex acts or having conversation like us. A few more guys arrived but I hadn’t paid them much attention. 

“It’s kinda embarrassing. I was kinda preoccupied with something while nude and he ended up fucking me by surprise.” I recounted the time where i was pinned beneath George’s sloppy cum filled ass.

“Wow Frank totally raped your ass? Or was it a roll play thing?”

“Mr. Lewis gave me to go ahead! Toilet boy over there belongs to him!” Frank interjected from across the room. He was fucking one of the chubby bears over a coffee table. The chubby bear moaning.

“Who’s Mr. Lewis? Your daddy?” Dillon asked, almost teasing.

“No he’s just my neighbor. I haven’t played with him in a while. He’s been trying to get me to do a lot of kinky stuff for him and a lot of the times it goes over board.”

“How so?”

“He’s obsessed with trying to cum in me.”

“That’s hot. Why is that a problem?”

“He’s poz.”

“Ah, and you don’t want to get the bug?”

“No.”

“Do you love his cock?”

“Well, yeah I guess. It’s amazing, and a huge mushroom head.”

“Then keep playing with him.”

“Hu?”

“No need to deprive yourself of a cock that makes you feel good. If you don’t want to get pozzed, there’s plenty of precautions you can take to prevent that and still have fun getting you brains fucked out. You use rubbers?”

“No… he prefers bare back.”

“Are you on prep?”

“No I haven’t gotten around to doing that. And it’s hard to get an appointment with how busy I am.”

“Eh, sounds like excuses. Some part of you, even if you’re not aware of it is turned on by the danger of it.”

“What? Nah that’s not right.”

“You don’t insist on condoms because he likes it raw. You don’t do prep for weak reasons. Nah, there’s a part of you that likes it. Even if that part doesn’t really want to get infected, you definitely love playing with fire.”

“Um…” I wasn’t sure of what to say. It’s true that Mr. Lewis has an amazing cock. And every time he fucks me I get so overwhelmed with fear because of the risk. One could even say it was a massive rush. But was I actually liking it on some degree? No, it can’t be. 

“Hey all I’m saying is, if ya don’t want it, you know how to prevent yourself from getting it. If you do want it. Then you want it. But enough of bug chasing talk. I still have to take a leak, and I’m sure you can handle another load.” Dillon took a red party cup off the table that had a small sip of beer in it left and started pissing in the cup right there. “How long have you done water sports? You seem to be very accustomed to it.”

“Not long, like a couple times in the past few months?” We continued to talk as he filled the cup. It looked like an ordinary beer except the beer keg was cute footballer who made this special brew inside him. 

“And you’re at one of Franks parties? Damn, talk about running before you can walk. Cheers to that.” Dillon handed me the beer-I mean piss cup. It looked good, it was very warm and light, the color of a German Pilsner. I was still kinda full from before but I had room for it, and I was starting to like this guy so that made me want to drinking more. I brought the cup up to my lips and started chugging it down. It did have a slight beer taste to it. Left over from whatever was in there before. Dillon was rubbing himself as I drank. Once I finished I was totally full at this point. I couldn’t drink anymore. 

Dillon licked my lips. He brought me in for a deeps kiss, shoving his tongue in my mouth. We made out for a while. The party goers getting more rambunctious around us. At some point Dillon said he had to go, but we exchanged numbers to keep in touch. Since the party was getting more orgy than piss play at this point I decided I had enough as well. 

I started to get ready to leave but I wanted to thank Frank for having me over. I wandered around looking for him, weaving between the bodies fucking and piss drinking. I made my way to the bedroom to see if he was there. It was dark in there, I could barely see. I was going to turn around to leave but someone closed the door. I didn’t know who and my eyes were still adjusting. 

“Hello?” I asked in the dark. A dim red light turned on. I could see who it was. A buff guy wearing black rubber shorts, gloves, boots, and a black rubber mask covering his entire head. I couldn’t see eye holes and he had a zipper over the mouth. It was a little scary. He said nothing. “Excuse me I was looking for someone.” I reached for the door but he took my hand away from it. He stood in front of the door blocking my exit and slowly walked toward me. I was back against the bed with him almost close enough our bodies could touch. He leaned in and reached for something past me on the bed. It was a curved funnel. He undid the zipper on his mask and attached it to his mouth with a strap. The funnel pointing upward. He got on his knees and put his hands on my hips looking up at me. He was still silent but I figured I knew what he wanted. I guess he wanted me to piss in the funnel. The thought made me realize how much I needed to piss due to how much I drank at the party. It was a weird feeling standing in front of this kneeling stranger who’s face I couldn’t see. I pointed my cock towards the funnel and released. His hands gripped my ass and I herd fast swallowing sounds coming from him. It was the first time anyone ever drank mine before. It felt good to drain it and arousing that it was being swallowed up by a thirst pig. I think I was really loving this kink. The funnel was almost full when I emptied the last of my piss into it. Rubber mask was doing his best to drink it all. I watching the piss disappear in the funnel. Every last bit of it was gone. The guy gasped to catch his breath but kept eye contact with me. Was it eye contact? I guess so since his head was still looking up at me. He rubbed his hands on me more, exploring my body. The rubber gloves feeling slick and smooth on my bare skin. It was a new experience but nice.

“Hey thanks dude. I didn’t realize how badly I needed to go.” I motioned to leave but he held my hips. He was still on his knees but didn’t want me to leave. He patted my ass cheeks, almost pleading for something. Oh! “That other guy pissed up my ass earlier. Is that what you want?” He gave an enthusiastic nod, his ass shook back and forth almost like a dog wagging his tail. My eyes were fully adjusted to the darkness and red light. His body was well toned. I couldn’t tell what skin color he had, all I saw was red and heavy shadows. He was a mystery. It was kinda jarring to see such a big dude so submissive to a, well compared to him I was definitely a twink. Maybe a twunk. No one else was in the room. “Okay, if you’re sure.” I turned around and squatted over the funnel, wondering how this would work. Rubber mask put his hands on the back of my thighs close to my ass, acting as a sort of human chair. He was strong and had large biceps so I’m sure he could easily support my weight but I didn’t want to stress him too much. So I made sure only to give him about half of my weight. 

It didn’t take much for me to release the piss in my ass. I was full and it was practically begging to come out. I tried controlling the flow so I didn’t overwhelm the poor guy. I herd him gulping down again. Wow this was probably the craziest thing I’ve ever done. He was drinking it as fast as I was giving it. This man was an expert. I felt his body tremble a bit, he must have been getting tired. “Sorry I’ll let up a bit.” I tried supporting my own weight but he squeezed my thighs and kept me down. He forced me to sit my entire weight down into his hands. “Are you okay?” He patted my thigh with one hand. I guess that meant yes. This guy was determined to serve me. I never met someone so eager in this kind of role before. Then again I never met anyone who was into this kind of role. I felt the last of the gold liquid spill out. I got up off of his arms and watched him go. He swallowed the last of it then took the funnel strap off and zipped his mouth shut. His head tilted to the side a little. I think he was looking at me in gratitude. He bent down, and rubbed his head on my leg. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I patted his head a bit “Uh… good boy?” He moaned and hugged my leg. This is so strange, but it’s also weirdly hot. Is this what having a sub is like? Did others want me to be like this? So many thoughts went through my head as I was petting Rubber mask at my feet. It was kinda cute. Like having a dog. A very fucked up but affectionate dog. 

Rubber mask looked back up to me, I think awaiting further instruction. I didn’t really know what else to do. Collin may have fucked me (oh right I guess Rubber mask swallowed his cum along with that other guys piss.) but I wasn’t really planning on fucking. 

“Thanks for the fun time, but I need to go.” He seemed to have no objections, but even if he did I guess he wouldn’t think it proper to express them. He was a power sub after all. Is that a thing? Power sub? Well if it is, Rubber mask is definitely one. “But, if you want I could see you again. I’m just at the end of the hall.” He gave a nod. I don’t think I’d be able to recognize him if he did come around. So I guess I opened myself to another stranger. I was getting bold. I opened the door and the light from the party flooded in. Frank was there standing in front of me looking in the room.

“Oh I see you found a friend. How was it? He didn’t do anything too crazy did he?” He seemed pleased with my fooling around in his bedroom.

“Rubber mask? Yeah he was um… a very good boy?” 

“Wow you hear that?” Frank was looking past me to the guy still kneeling. “Looks like your name is Rubber mask now! Ha ha!”

“Oh what is his name?” I turned towards him realizing how rude that was to talk about him in third person. “Sorry what is your-“ Frank directed my face towards him. 

“His name is Rubber mask. You said so yourself. You can’t take it back now.” He then whispered to me. “This is his thing, just humor him.” 

“Okay. Oh by the way I wanted to thank you for having me over but I’m headed home. The party is getting a bit too wild for me.”

“Too wild for you? Hey, if you say so. But yeah it was great having you here. The guys loved you I’m sure.” 

I grabbed my clothes and gave Rubber mask one last pet on the head, he seemed happy. I got dressed and left the party to their vices. The door closed behind me and the music was muffled. I was finally no longer apart of the piss orgy party. I stood in the hall for a moment. Reality suddenly coming back to me. Jesus Christ what the hell am I becoming? I went home for the night. As I laid in bed my head was swarming what fantasies of so many different guys. Rubber mask, Dillon, Frank, Muscle bear, Mr. Lewis, Rob… what would Rob think of all that? Would he be interested in that sort of thing? I fell asleep dreaming of myself in rubber mask’s position and Rob standing in front of me. I think at some point Rob’s form might have periodically turned into Mr. Lewis for a moment, but mostly it was Rob, filling the funnel. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Thank you for the diversion @Jaygusher.  That building is rife with kink so I can well imagine our young man discovering his own level of kink; so much so that when he finally does take his breeding craving his kink would be a lovely way for him to join the brotherhood.  

2 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

Thank you for the diversion @Jaygusher.  That building is rife with kink so I can well imagine our young man discovering his own level of kink; so much so that when he finally does take his breeding craving his kink would be a lovely way for him to join the brotherhood.  

I am a piss freak as well as a foot freak. I’m going through all my kinks here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tk2567 said:

Tommy's playtime with Frank definitely helped him realize part of his piggy potential but he really needs Mr Lewis and George to take him farther, lower! Especially George! Rob is too tame for a pig like Tommy! Lol 

You think George should take him all the way? That would definitely cross a line 😈

1 minute ago, Jaygusher said:

You think George should take him all the way? That would definitely cross a line 😈

Eventually both George and Mr Lewis should take Tommy all the way.  But let's not rush it....

1 minute ago, JimInWisc said:

Eventually both George and Mr Lewis should take Tommy all the way.  But let's not rush it....

After everything Tommy has been through, it would be much of a rush if Mr. Lewis and George got their fun soon

9 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

And to insure it all works; no piss in Tommy's hole (which might neutralize other things).

We’ll see who wins out. The safety of wholesome Rob or the evil depravity of Mr. Lewis 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1