Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

12 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

@Jaygusher BRAVO on all accounts :

You delivered an amazing story!!!! 

You completed this amazing story !!!!

....which so many other authors fail to do ... they turn us on - and leave us hanging with rock hard cocks in hand ... while YOU BROUGHT US SOOOOOO MANY ORGASMS - Thank you for this .... 

This story is definitely a MUST KEEP and belongs to the TOP STORIES HERE!!!! 

Cannot wait what story will follow next!!!! 

Thanks dude, that’s some high praise. I have a few more ideas on stories in the works

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

@Jaygusher BRAVO on all accounts :

You delivered an amazing story!!!! 

You completed this amazing story !!!!

....which so many other authors fail to do ... they turn us on - and leave us hanging with rock hard cocks in hand ... while YOU BROUGHT US SOOOOOO MANY ORGASMS - Thank you for this .... 

This story is definitely a MUST KEEP and belongs to the TOP STORIES HERE!!!! 

Cannot wait what story will follow next!!!! 

I'll absolutely second this!  You kept the suspense (differently) than your story last Fall.  A very nice pace.  I'm glad you took the opportunity to take some twists and turns.  It made it interesting, and of course excellent bate material.  

Please keep on writing my friend.  Your talent is unfolding and is a delight to read.  

• Like 1

What an amazing story so well done. Shy boy is now a poz pig. Very horny to read and I admit the outcome was different as I'd thought Rob would be his saviour. Cracking outcome though as yet another willing guy joins the Brotherhood 

• 3 weeks later...

Will it dramatic when the old man lost interest in tommy but later he found out that  his hunk slut still negative? And while tommy has deep feeling to the grandpa but he knew that his love got another aids cock slave, his grandson!  

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 10:24 PM, Jaygusher said:

Thanks dude, that’s some high praise. I have a few more ideas on stories in the works

@Jaygusher - you well deserve the praise - as so many authors fail to deliver the full story - nothing more frustrating than to be all horned up --- in middle of the story - and "puff" - nothing more follows and you read 4 weeks later , 6 months later , 4 years later ---- soooooo frustrating --- 

YOU @jaygusher have all of us in your spell - as you have a delicious dirty mind how you build up your stories ... and we all simply wish to be there !!!

• Like 1