Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

2 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Now THAT was a very descriptive chapter. A pool of poz cum nestled in Tommy's crack, siphoned into his hole by Mr Lewis's hard cock. Hot stuff. And a belly full of golden piss, nothing better.

Oh really? Do you think Mr. Lewis fucked Tommy hard enough to gape his ass open and let the pool drain down inside?

12 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Not drain as such but he is using poz cum as a lube

Of course. The cum getting pushed inside of him with every thrust plunging down.

But wait Tommy was clenching to keep the cum out, so of course he was totally fine, absolutely no risk at all, right? 😈

1 hour ago, Justinrain said:

Of course. The cum getting pushed inside of him with every thrust plunging down.

But wait Tommy was clenching to keep the cum out, so of course he was totally fine, absolutely no risk at all, right? 😈

Feeling that warm slickness spreading deeper each time his hole squeezes on grandpas thick cock but he’s definitely safe the harder his hole grips grandpas cock the safer he is ain’t that right 

I didn’t sleep very well. Last night was rough. I did everything I could to clean myself out from George’s load he shot in me. I thought that I was in the clear when I was able to get Rob to agree to play around. I didn’t think that what happened last night would go down. What ever happened today, I decided that I wasn’t going to let Mr. Lewis progress anything further. I shouldn’t have let it get this bad to begin with. 

It was early morning, and I needed to get ready for school. I gathered my things and prepared myself for my day. If I stayed away from the apartment complex all day then I could avoid Mr. Lewis and George. Hopefully I could avoid them long enough to only see Rob later in the day. I removed the chair from my door, and went to leave. I stopped and stared at George’s front door, recounting the events that took place there. The suffocating weight of him pinning me down to the mattress. His pulsing ass on my mouth. I shuddered to think what else that sick bastard would have had to me do. 

“Tommy boy! Good morning! Hope you slept well.“ Mr. Lewis came out of George’s place. He greeted me like it was any other day. I tried to walk away without responding, but he stopped me. “Hey there what is the hurry? Come in.” I didn’t want to. I was motioning to leave but Mr. Lewis had me by the arm. “Don’t be like that. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I just want to talk.“ I wasn’t entirely sure if I believed him, I stared back into the dragons mouth of George’s place for a moment, my heart raced. Then Mr. Lewis started pulling me in, shutting the door behind us.

“Mr. Lewis, I don’t think I should be in here. I have class to get to.“

“Nonsense. You can play for a little while. Besides you haven’t even had breakfast.” As he guided me in I saw George laying on the mattress in the middle of the room. On his knees with his ass up in the air. 

“NO! I’m not doing that! You said you wanted to talk.”

“I am gonna talk. I talk, you go down on George. Relax pig boy. He promised he wasn’t going to get up to any funny business. Just a rimjob. He really wants you to go to town on that pucker there.” He reach for George’s huge ass and spread it. His hole was a plump round juicy pink circle and it glistened in the light. It was almost the size of an actual doughnut. He stuck two fingers in and stretched it open. It didn’t take much. George was loose and I could almost see inside him. He was moaning at the finger play. “Doesn’t that look delicious? Nothing like fresh bacon in the morning.”

“I thought I had till the end of they day still..”

“Really? After last night? George here was fairly naughty and just had to sample you early. But he can still do so much with you later. This is just a simple rimming. Get down here.” Mr. Lewis grabbed me and forced me to my knees. My face was inches from his ass. The hole opened and closed as it flexed at me. It looked like the mouth of a monster, ready to devour me if I got too close. “I made sure to cum several times in there early this morning so his ass juice will taste delicious.” Mr. Lewis was behind me. He expertly worked my pants and underwear down to my knees. 

“You said this was just a rimjob!” At some point Mr. Lewis got his pants off and I felt him spooning me. His massive cock right under my ass. The top of his head tapping my hole as he made it twitch up and down.

“It is! This is just a little motivation. Now give him a kiss.” I looked at George’s ass. Mr. Lewis was leaning against me making me move forward, his cock rubbing my hole. George’s moist ring an inch from my lips. Could an asshole salivate? I had flashbacks to the previous night. George pinning my head down and grunting and pushing in the dark. Each grunt sending fear shooting through me as I knew what he wanted. And now today here I was about to service his ass. “Clearly you need more motivation.“ Mr. Lewis jammed his cock into my ass causing me to gasp and lunge my head forward. My face disappearing between his cheeks. My mouth smacked against George’s asshole. It was salty and musky like last night but now it was very wet, I could feel my face getting smeared with cum and fluid. I hated to admit it, but it actually tasted pretty good so I stuck my tongue out and started prodding his hole. George was moaning as I swirled my tongue around inside him. “Good boy. You service that sloppy hole good now.” Mr. Lewis pulled out his cock and got up. “I got to go take care of some thing at my place for a bit. You just keep enjoying that ass. George you behave yourself now I won’t be long, probably.“

“Grandpa wait! Don’t leave me alone“ He walked back over to me. His cock leaking pre. He went behind me and slid his cock back up inside of me and began fucking.

“I said eat that ass boy. If I leave this room and you don’t satisfy George’s greasy hole then I’m gunna fuck you and blow my load in you here.” I started moaning from the cock up my ass. “Get that tongue back in there.“ I started eating George’s ass again. Grandpa‘s cock went in and out of me. His hands on my hips. “That’s a good boy. You taste my cock on his ass?“ I moaned ‘Mm-hm.’ As my face was planted back in there. “Can you taste my cock with your ass?” I moaned ‘Mm-hm’ again. “Good.“ His pace quickened. His balls slapping against me as I felt his cock to the hilt. He was fucking me while observing my technique. “That’s a good boy. Now I’m building up a cum shot. Do you want it inside of you?“ I tried to mumble ‘no’ while I ate George’s ass. “Then you keep eating that ass. I’m going to step out for a little bit- oh fuck” his pace was faster. It seemed like he was battling between his urge to cum and his plans to leave. “Ooh fuck that’s good ass! I’m going to step out for a bit and you keep on what you’re doing, or I’m going to come back and shoot this load up in you. Damn, shit!” Mr. Lewis let his body lay down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my chest. His hips were fucking into me like a dog in heat. “Oh fuck I’m gonna blow. I was going to save this for later, but fuck! Aaaah! Fuck!” I brought my head up to protest.

“Grandpa please no don’t do that!” Mr. Lewis slammed his cock in deep and granted has his thrusting and came to a stop.

“Oh shit boy too late. I popped off.”

“Fuck! No!“

“He he he. Just kidding. I didn’t cum yet. Who said you could stop?“ Mr. Lewis thrusted in me a couple more times. Knowing he didn’t really come inside of me I went back to George’s ass. As I picked up my tongue action again, Mr. Lewis pulled out of me. “Now you keep going boy or else I will shoot a load in you for real.“

Mr. Lewis left me alone with George in his apartment. I heard the door shut. I continued to lick and suck on the ass in front of me. My hands wander down caressing his plump feet.

“That’s a good pig. You love my sloppy hole don’t you?“ He was wiggling his hips back-and-forth as I moved my tongue inside him. I could taste Mr. Lewis’s cum in there. George was stroking his cock and grunting. It seemed like I was going to get him off this way. That was good. I could satisfy him and be done with this. That way I could get out of there and get to class. “No good. I can’t stroke properly like this.“

George then swung a leg around and in one motion knocked me on my back and planted his ass firmly down on my face on the mattress just like last night. I was trying to yell at him but his ass kept me muffled. I was tapping the sides of his ass cheeks trying to get his attention.

“Relax boy, this is a better way for me to jack off. Just keep licking my hole.” I couldn’t get out from underneath him. I tried to pull out but he was too heavy. Mr. Lewis said that George would behave so i nervously stuck my tongue back up his ass and started licking him again. His ass puckering and flexing to meet with my tongue action. The cum deposited in there was being squeezed out and filling my mouth. Mr. Lewis really fucked a lot in there. I swallowed it up and kept licking at his ass. George was seemingly getting close as I worked on him. I was glad, I really wanted him to cum so he could be satisfied. “Oh fuck! AAAGH!” George managed to reach climax and sprayed his load all over my chest and belly. Finally he was satisfied and could get up.

I waited for a minute. “Huh, Mr. Lewis isn’t back yet boy. Now I wonder what to do with you now that I have you stuck down there.“ I started to push again, trying to dislodge my head from out from under his ass. “It’s not going to do you any good. How about you just lay there and except what happens. No one‘s going to save you now.” George started grunting. His ass flexing open. The grunting and straining continued for a moment with me trying to get away to no avail. But so far nothing happened. “Oh well looks like I got nothing to give. Lucky you, just cum to drink up.” I was able to relax better knowing I wasn’t going to be force fed. I continued eating his ass. Licking his hole. I continued for as long as it took to get them satisfied again. I was working at it for another few minutes until I felt someone grab my legs and put them over their shoulders. It must have been Mr. Lewis. I felt his cock poking at my ass. Strange, the cock tip wasn’t as large and wide as it normally is. It then penetrated and slid up inside of me. It felt very different. Skinnier than normal but probably just as long.

“Oh this is a nice fit. How’s that mouth of his treating you big guy?” That voice was not Mr. Lewis. This was somebody different. A complete stranger was fucking me. And now he was starting to fuck me rough.

“He’s an eager little firecracker. He loves my ass. Feels great having a young man eat me out again.” George was grinding his ass down on my face while the stranger was stabbing my insides with his cock. 

“Oh this is nice. You don’t mind if I cum in your toy do you George?“ oh no. The stranger was going to come with me.

“I don’t care. Go ahead he loves taking loads. He took my load yesterday.“

“Gross! He let you do that? I mean no offense“

“Yeah the little bottom pig begged me for it. I couldn’t keep him off my dick.“ What the hell?! That was a lie. I didn’t ask for any of that.

“Geez, I’m thinking my dick is in a little danger here being inside him. Oh well, I’m gonna…oh… oh here it comes.“ The strangers cock was stabbing in to my intestines hard and fast. My insides were hurting, “AAAGH! Fuck!” He spasmed and grunted with each stream. He pulsed inside of me at least 8 times then stopped. His cock still resting inside of me. I was still eating out George expecting the stranger to pull out. But he kept rocking his cock in me slowly.

“Oh what’s this? Hello there Frank, enjoying my new boy? And… George… That’s an interesting position you are sitting in. Reminds me of last night when I asked you not to.” It was Mr. Lewis, he was finally back. Finally he’ll be able to tell these two to get off.

“Hey he was rimming me like normal but he laid down on the mattress himself and pulled my ass on top of him. He’s really turned over a new leaf.” No I didn’t! He can’t just make stuff up!

“I see. And did you…” Mr. Lewis asked hesitant.

“Oh yeah! Already finished up a little while ago. My goodness this boy here graciously took it all. I told him I wasn’t allowed to at first but he begged for it.” Unbelievable! This bastard!

“That’s… quite the escalation for him. Well then I guess if he really enjoyed it then you have my permission to use him like that whenever you like old George.“ Fuck no! Mr. Lewis don’t listen to him! He’s lying you can’t give him that kind of green light! Fuck it feels like this stranger is trying to work up another load in my ass. “And how about you Frank? You shot off a big one yet?“

“Oh yeah, I filled him up good already. Now I’m just working on taking a piss inside him.” Really? Another guy into piss who’s going to start filling me up? How many depraved perverts are in this complex? Is everybody going to fuck me and piss in me?

“Oh, well that’s all fine and dandy. He is a bit of a piss pig as well as a foot pig. So go ahead and fill them up.“ I felt a warm spreading throughout my lower body. This new guy Frank was already unloading his bladder into me.

“Aaaah that’s nice.” Frank sighed. I felt my insides reach their limit. I didn’t know how much more I could take. Luckily Frank finished up and pulled out. A little squirt of piss shooting out of my ass. The vast majority of it still up inside me.

“Well then boys. I think Tommy boy here has had enough. How about we let him skedaddle onto class. He should be fairly bloated at this point.”  The two men motioned off of me. I was finally free of the two and I got to see Frank for the first time. Younger than Mr. Lewis but not by much. Skinny with short buzzed hair. his cock looked like a long dagger. No wonder it hurts so much going in. I put my pants back on and Mr. Lewis guided me by the arm out of George’s apartment. He was rubbing his hard cock through his pants the entire time.

“I’ll see him tonight.“ George said with a smirk.

“Yeah, since he loves piss so much I’ll have him again too. There’s some friends of mine who have been wanting to throw a piss party with a kinky sub boy at the center of it. And I think we found him.“ Frank was enthusiastic.

“That sounds lovely Frank. Just tell me when you want to set that up and I will send him your way. Invite as many friends as you’d like. This boy is turning into a proper pig so he’ll be able to take them all.“ we were finally out of there. Mr. Lewis still had me by the arm while we were in the hallway. He was quickly rubbing his dick, looking like he was thinking about something. 

Then he suddenly propoed me up against the wall and yanked my pants down. Before I could say anything he pulled out his cock and shoved it into my ass. Immediately started fucking me fast and furious. Piss was leaking out of me as he did.

”Fuck foot boy. You really have turned into a pig haven’t you? I never thought you would let George do that.” His fucking was intense. We were out in the hallway and I was getting my ass drilled by this small old man. I was afraid somebody might see, but not as afraid as I was previously. It seems like there are many weirdos who live here who probably wouldn’t care.

“We didn’t I swear!“ I tried to set the record straight, Mr. Lewis’s drilling into me made it hard to speak.

“Doesn’t matter if you allowed it or not. I know that position when I walked in. And I was gone a while explaining to Frank what a dirty boy you are. I know there’s no way he would have not taken advantage of that situation.“ he was grunting now, I can tell he was getting close.

“Oh! I still have, ugh… till tonight. To finish-“

“I don’t care about that at the moment. You can be a foot slut for the landlord later. What I care about now is this. Oh! Oh fuck!” Mr. Lewis was beginning to reach climax. It was feeling so good that I couldn’t move away. I’ve eaten ass, I’ve taken piss in my ass and cum from a stranger, I felt so low. As I looked down the hall I saw Rob was standing there. He was looking at me with a disgusted look on his face. “AAAAGH! FUCK! FUCK! TAKE MY POZ CUM! YEAH!” Rob and I maintained eye contact as Mr. Lewis pumped his load up my ass. Whatever sexual bliss I was feeling previously was now gone, as Mr. Lewis pulled out I fell to my knees trails of yellow and white running down my legs. “I’m glad those barriers of yours are crumbling away foot pig. Next time I fuck that ass of yours. I won’t stop until you’re infected. I don’t care if I have to go five, eight, ten rounds in one day. I’m going to invite all the friends I know who have full-blown AIDS and have them help me fill you. Understand?“ He grabbed my head and moved it up and down nodding yes for me. “Good.” 

Mr. Lewis returned to his place, ignoring the landlord. I was there with Rob standing a few feet away. He still looked disturbed. I put my head down I didn’t have the nerve to keep looking at him. I heard footsteps walking away then I was alone in the hall. So I reached behind me and scooped up the cum and piss seeping out of my ass and started licking it up. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

2 hours ago, Justinrain said:

Hahahaha but he had already been fucked so not as tight as it was. 

15 minutes ago, Justinrain said:

I didn’t sleep very well. Last night was rough. I did everything I could to clean myself out from George’s load he shot in me. I thought that I was in the clear when I was able to get Rob to agree to play around. I didn’t think that what happened last night would go down. What ever happened today, I decided that I wasn’t going to let Mr. Lewis progress anything further. I shouldn’t have let it get this bad to begin with. 

It was early morning, and I needed to get ready for school. I gathered my things and prepared myself for my day. If I stayed away from the apartment complex all day then I could avoid Mr. Lewis and George. Hopefully I could avoid them long enough to only see Rob later in the day. I removed the chair from my door, and went to leave. I stopped and stared at George’s front door, recounting the events that took place there. The suffocating weight of him pinning me down to the mattress. His pulsing ass on my mouth. I shuddered to think what else that sick bastard would have had to me do. 

“Tommy boy! Good morning! Hope you slept well.“ Mr. Lewis came out of George’s place. He greeted me like it was any other day. I tried to walk away without responding, but he stopped me. “Hey there what is the hurry? Come in.” I didn’t want to. I was motioning to leave but Mr. Lewis had me by the arm. “Don’t be like that. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I just want to talk.“ I wasn’t entirely sure if I believed him, I stared back into the dragons mouth of George’s place for a moment, my heart raced. Then Mr. Lewis started pulling me in, shutting the door behind us.

“Mr. Lewis, I don’t think I should be in here. I have class to get to.“

“Nonsense. You can play for a little while. Besides you haven’t even had breakfast.” As he guided me in I saw George laying on the mattress in the middle of the room. On his knees with his ass up in the air. 

“NO! I’m not doing that! You said you wanted to talk.”

“I am gonna talk. I talk, you go down on George. Relax pig boy. He promised he wasn’t going to get up to any funny business. Just a rimjob. He really wants you to go to town on that pucker there.” He reach for George’s huge ass and spread it. His hole was a plump round juicy pink circle and it glistened in the light. It was almost the size of an actual doughnut. He stuck two fingers in and stretched it open. It didn’t take much. George was loose and I could almost see inside him. He was moaning at the finger play. “Doesn’t that look delicious? Nothing like fresh bacon in the morning.”

“I thought I had till the end of they day still..”

“Really? After last night? George here was fairly naughty and just had to sample you early. But he can still do so much with you later. This is just a simple rimming. Get down here.” Mr. Lewis grabbed me and forced me to my knees. My face was inches from his ass. The hole opened and closed as it flexed at me. It looked like the mouth of a monster, ready to devour me if I got too close. “I made sure to cum several times in there early this morning so his ass juice will taste delicious.” Mr. Lewis was behind me. He expertly worked my pants and underwear down to my knees. 

“You said this was just a rimjob!” At some point Mr. Lewis got his pants off and I felt him spooning me. His massive cock right under my ass. The top of his head tapping my hole as he made it twitch up and down.

“It is! This is just a little motivation. Now give him a kiss.” I looked at George’s ass. Mr. Lewis was leaning against me making me move forward, his cock rubbing my hole. George’s moist ring an inch from my lips. Could an asshole salivate? I had flashbacks to the previous night. George pinning my head down and grunting and pushing in the dark. Each grunt sending fear shooting through me as I knew what he wanted. And now today here I was about to service his ass. “Clearly you need more motivation.“ Mr. Lewis jammed his cock into my ass causing me to gasp and lunge my head forward. My face disappearing between his cheeks. My mouth smacked against George’s asshole. It was salty and musky like last night but now it was very wet, I could feel my face getting smeared with cum and fluid. I hated to admit it, but it actually tasted pretty good so I stuck my tongue out and started prodding his hole. George was moaning as I swirled my tongue around inside him. “Good boy. You service that sloppy hole good now.” Mr. Lewis pulled out his cock and got up. “I got to go take care of some thing at my place for a bit. You just keep enjoying that ass. George you behave yourself now I won’t be long, probably.“

“Grandpa wait! Don’t leave me alone“ He walked back over to me. His cock leaking pre. He went behind me and slid his cock back up inside of me and began fucking.

“I said eat that ass boy. If I leave this room and you don’t satisfy George’s greasy hole then I’m gunna fuck you and blow my load in you here.” I started moaning from the cock up my ass. “Get that tongue back in there.“ I started eating George’s ass again. Grandpa‘s cock went in and out of me. His hands on my hips. “That’s a good boy. You taste my cock on his ass?“ I moaned ‘Mm-hm.’ As my face was planted back in there. “Can you taste my cock with your ass?” I moaned ‘Mm-hm’ again. “Good.“ His pace quickened. His balls slapping against me as I felt his cock to the hilt. He was fucking me while observing my technique. “That’s a good boy. Now I’m building up a cum shot. Do you want it inside of you?“ I tried to mumble ‘no’ while I ate George’s ass. “Then you keep eating that ass. I’m going to step out for a little bit- oh fuck” his pace was faster. It seemed like he was battling between his urge to cum and his plans to leave. “Ooh fuck that’s good ass! I’m going to step out for a bit and you keep on what you’re doing, or I’m going to come back and shoot this load up in you. Damn, shit!” Mr. Lewis let his body lay down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my chest. His hips were fucking into me like a dog in heat. “Oh fuck I’m gonna blow. I was going to save this for later, but fuck! Aaaah! Fuck!” I brought my head up to protest.

“Grandpa please no don’t do that!” Mr. Lewis slammed his cock in deep and granted has his thrusting and came to a stop.

“Oh shit boy too late. I popped off.”

“Fuck! No!“

“He he he. Just kidding. I didn’t cum yet. Who said you could stop?“ Mr. Lewis thrusted in me a couple more times. Knowing he didn’t really come inside of me I went back to George’s ass. As I picked up my tongue action again, Mr. Lewis pulled out of me. “Now you keep going boy or else I will shoot a load in you for real.“

Mr. Lewis left me alone with George in his apartment. I heard the door shut. I continued to lick and suck on the ass in front of me. My hands wander down caressing his plump feet.

“That’s a good pig. You love my sloppy hole don’t you?“ He was wiggling his hips back-and-forth as I moved my tongue inside him. I could taste Mr. Lewis’s cum in there. George was stroking his cock and grunting. It seemed like I was going to get him off this way. That was good. I could satisfy him and be done with this. That way I could get out of there and get to class. “No good. I can’t stroke properly like this.“

George then swung a leg around and in one motion knocked me on my back and planted his ass firmly down on my face on the mattress just like last night. I was trying to yell at him but his ass kept me muffled. I was tapping the sides of his ass cheeks trying to get his attention.

“Relax boy, this is a better way for me to jack off. Just keep licking my hole.” I couldn’t get out from underneath him. I tried to pull out but he was too heavy. Mr. Lewis said that George would behave so i nervously stuck my tongue back up his ass and started licking him again. His ass puckering and flexing to meet with my tongue action. The cum deposited in there was being squeezed out and filling my mouth. Mr. Lewis really fucked a lot in there. I swallowed it up and kept licking at his ass. George was seemingly getting close as I worked on him. I was glad, I really wanted him to cum so he could be satisfied. “Oh fuck! AAAGH!” George managed to reach climax and sprayed his load all over my chest and belly. Finally he was satisfied and could get up.

I waited for a minute. “Huh, Mr. Lewis isn’t back yet boy. Now I wonder what to do with you now that I have you stuck down there.“ I started to push again, trying to dislodge my head from out from under his ass. “It’s not going to do you any good. How about you just lay there and except what happens. No one‘s going to save you now.” George started grunting. His ass flexing open. The grunting and straining continued for a moment with me trying to get away to no avail. But so far nothing happened. “Oh well looks like I got nothing to give. Lucky you, just cum to drink up.” I was able to relax better knowing I wasn’t going to be force fed. I continued eating his ass. Licking his hole. I continued for as long as it took to get them satisfied again. I was working at it for another few minutes until I felt someone grab my legs and put them over their shoulders. It must have been Mr. Lewis. I felt his cock poking at my ass. Strange, the cock tip wasn’t as large and wide as it normally is. It then penetrated and slid up inside of me. It felt very different. Skinnier than normal but probably just as long.

“Oh this is a nice fit. How’s that mouth of his treating you big guy?” That voice was not Mr. Lewis. This was somebody different. A complete stranger was fucking me. And now he was starting to fuck me rough.

“He’s an eager little firecracker. He loves my ass. Feels great having a young man eat me out again.” George was grinding his ass down on my face while the stranger was stabbing my insides with his cock. 

“Oh this is nice. You don’t mind if I cum in your toy do you George?“ oh no. The stranger was going to come with me.

“I don’t care. Go ahead he loves taking loads. He took my load yesterday.“

“Gross! He let you do that? I mean no offense“

“Yeah the little bottom pig begged me for it. I couldn’t keep him off my dick.“ What the hell?! That was a lie. I didn’t ask for any of that.

“Geez, I’m thinking my dick is in a little danger here being inside him. Oh well, I’m gonna…oh… oh here it comes.“ The strangers cock was stabbing in to my intestines hard and fast. My insides were hurting, “AAAGH! Fuck!” He spasmed and grunted with each stream. He pulsed inside of me at least 8 times then stopped. His cock still resting inside of me. I was still eating out George expecting the stranger to pull out. But he kept rocking his cock in me slowly.

“Oh what’s this? Hello there Frank, enjoying my new boy? And… George… That’s an interesting position you are sitting in. Reminds me of last night when I asked you not to.” It was Mr. Lewis, he was finally back. Finally he’ll be able to tell these two to get off.

“Hey he was rimming me like normal but he laid down on the mattress himself and pulled my ass on top of him. He’s really turned over a new leaf.” No I didn’t! He can’t just make stuff up!

“I see. And did you…” Mr. Lewis asked hesitant.

“Oh yeah! Already finished up a little while ago. My goodness this boy here graciously took it all. I told him I wasn’t allowed to at first but he begged for it.” Unbelievable! This bastard!

“That’s… quite the escalation for him. Well then I guess if he really enjoyed it then you have my permission to use him like that whenever you like old George.“ Fuck no! Mr. Lewis don’t listen to him! He’s lying you can’t give him that kind of green light! Fuck it feels like this stranger is trying to work up another load in my ass. “And how about you Frank? You shot off a big one yet?“

“Oh yeah, I filled him up good already. Now I’m just working on taking a piss inside him.” Really? Another guy into piss who’s going to start filling me up? How many depraved perverts are in this complex? Is everybody going to fuck me and piss in me?

“Oh, well that’s all fine and dandy. He is a bit of a piss pig as well as a foot pig. So go ahead and fill them up.“ I felt a warm spreading throughout my lower body. This new guy Frank was already unloading his bladder into me.

“Aaaah that’s nice.” Frank sighed. I felt my insides reach their limit. I didn’t know how much more I could take. Luckily Frank finished up and pulled out. A little squirt of piss shooting out of my ass. The vast majority of it still up inside me.

“Well then boys. I think Tommy boy here has had enough. How about we let him skedaddle onto class. He should be fairly bloated at this point.”  The two men motioned off of me. I was finally free of the two and I got to see Frank for the first time. Younger than Mr. Lewis but not by much. Skinny with short buzzed hair. his cock looked like a long dagger. No wonder it hurts so much going in. I put my pants back on and Mr. Lewis guided me by the arm out of George’s apartment. He was rubbing his hard cock through his pants the entire time.

“I’ll see him tonight.“ George said with a smirk.

“Yeah, since he loves piss so much I’ll have him again too. There’s some friends of mine who have been wanting to throw a piss party with a kinky sub boy at the center of it. And I think we found him.“ Frank was enthusiastic.

“That sounds lovely Frank. Just tell me when you want to set that up and I will send him your way. Invite as many friends as you’d like. This boy is turning into a proper pig so he’ll be able to take them all.“ we were finally out of there. Mr. Lewis still had me by the arm while we were in the hallway. He was quickly rubbing his dick, looking like he was thinking about something. 

Then he suddenly propoed me up against the wall and yanked my pants down. Before I could say anything he pulled out his cock and shoved it into my ass. Immediately started fucking me fast and furious. Piss was leaking out of me as he did.

”Fuck foot boy. You really have turned into a pig haven’t you? I never thought you would let George do that.” His fucking was intense. We were out in the hallway and I was getting my ass drilled by this small old man. I was afraid somebody might see, but not as afraid as I was previously. It seems like there are many weirdos who live here who probably wouldn’t care.

“We didn’t I swear!“ I tried to set the record straight, Mr. Lewis’s drilling into me made it hard to speak.

“Doesn’t matter if you allowed it or not. I know that position when I walked in. And I was gone a while explaining to Frank what a dirty boy you are. I know there’s no way he would have not taken advantage of that situation.“ he was grunting now, I can tell he was getting close.

“Oh! I still have, ugh… till tonight. To finish-“

“I don’t care about that at the moment. You can be a foot slut for the landlord later. What I care about now is this. Oh! Oh fuck!” Mr. Lewis was beginning to reach climax. It was feeling so good that I couldn’t move away. I’ve eaten ass, I’ve taken piss in my ass and cum from a stranger, I felt so low. As I looked down the hall I saw Rob was standing there. He was looking at me with a disgusted look on his face. “AAAAGH! FUCK! FUCK! TAKE MY POZ CUM! YEAH!” Rob and I maintained eye contact as Mr. Lewis pumped his load up my ass. Whatever sexual bliss I was feeling previously was now gone, as Mr. Lewis pulled out I fell to my knees trails of yellow and white running down my legs. “I’m glad those barriers of yours are crumbling away foot pig. Next time I fuck that ass of yours. I won’t stop until you’re infected. I don’t care if I have to go five, eight, ten rounds in one day. I’m going to invite all the friends I know who have full-blown AIDS and have them help me fill you. Understand?“ He grabbed my head and moved it up and down nodding yes for me. “Good.” 

Mr. Lewis returned to his place, ignoring the landlord. I was there with Rob standing a few feet away. He still looked disturbed. I put my head down I didn’t have the nerve to keep looking at him. I heard footsteps walking away then I was alone in the hall. So I reached behind me and scooped up the cum and piss seeping out of my ass and started licking it up. 

Nasty but very hot. Young Tommy well on the way to being a poz pig.

• Like 2

Yes, lil Tommy's blossoming into a true pig boy! But I'm sure Mr Lewis, George and Frank can take him farther down the rabbit hole. He still thinks he's a normal boy that should go off to class instead of crawling back into George's apartment.   But will Rob still take a turn, how rough will he be know that he's seen what tommy just did?

42 minutes ago, tk2567 said:

Yes, lil Tommy's blossoming into a true pig boy! But I'm sure Mr Lewis, George and Frank can take him farther down the rabbit hole. He still thinks he's a normal boy that should go off to class instead of crawling back into George's apartment.   But will Rob still take a turn, how rough will he be know that he's seen what tommy just did?

You think he should go crawling back to George? You know what will happen if does that. If he did, George would 100% be ready that time 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, negchaserlooking said:

Nasty but very hot. Young Tommy well on the way to being a poz pig.

Not as bad as it could have been. George is a beast Tommy should stay away from. Or at least not unsupervised 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Yes could have been nastier LOL but you would probably cop a ban.

If people want that to happen in the story I’ll add it. But I didn’t know certain things were banable

• Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, Justinrain said:

If people want that to happen in the story I’ll add it. But I didn’t know certain things were banable

Just be careful. You could ask a moderator but pretty sure it is a big no!

You could always send me a draft by message if you wanted to include.