Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

Interesting story.  What I find odd is that the young guy doesn't just exit.  He is clearly finding the whole thing interesting when saying "no" would in fact be the easier option.  But adding the landlord to the game is quite an interesting twist.  I'm looking forward to the story unfolding.  @Justinrain another captivating story.  I'm of course imagining the young man as you....  🙂

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

Interesting story.  What I find odd is that the young guy doesn't just exit.  He is clearly finding the whole thing interesting when saying "no" would in fact be the easier option.  But adding the landlord to the game is quite an interesting twist.  I'm looking forward to the story unfolding.  @Justinrain another captivating story.  I'm of course imagining the young man as you....  🙂

He does say no and don’t. I was trying to give him a shyness, that sort of social fear of being perceived as rude. That mixed with the shock of the actions of Mr. Lewis causing him to pause to compute what’s going on. While Mr. Lewis sees all of this pausing and hesitation as a window to see what else he can get away with. I like stories that involve nonconsensual without resorting to physically over whelming the bottom, but manipulation and assertiveness.

Edited by Justinrain
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CigarBear68 said:

Excellent story. And definitely worthy of  several more chapters. I'm falling in love with Mr Lewis. 😈

I have soft spot for him too. Love horny old trolls stooping to manipulate tactics to have their way

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Justinrain said:

I should mention that I love comments. People discussing their favorite parts, etc. Stuff like that really gets me going.

I love his scruffy nature, his belly, bald head. All of it reminds me of my HS friend's dad that I had a crush on. Also, I love a plump cockhead that leaks. 

• Like 2

I'm not into non-consensual but reading stories with differents tastes and points of view helps me -and my guy- to explore something new - especially for him who's new to gay life. 

Having him massaging and licking my feet while I was reading this...well...

It brought a side effect: I had to dump a load in him. 

6 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

I'm not into non-consensual but reading stories with differents tastes and points of view helps me -and my guy- to explore something new - especially for him who's new to gay life. 

Having him massaging and licking my feet while I was reading this...well...

It brought a side effect: I had to dump a load in him. 

Tommy could stop the situation if he asserted himself more. A lot of his hesitation and freezing up does give Mr. Lewis the impression that Tommy is playing games with him, so the old bastard slips in whatever fun he can

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1