The Devil's Doorstep

9 minutes ago, Amsterdam123 said:

can anybody tell me, why i'm interested in this story and i don't find it distressing but fantastically ? 😇👿☣️

Probably because we are al a little fucked up. This story is so fucking hot

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, 19boy93 said:

Probably because we are al a little fucked up. This story is so fucking hot

I was going to say it's because of the quality of the writing and the clarity of the storytelling and...

...but,no, you hit the nail on the head.

• Like 3

Chapter 6

Monday, 6:45 A.M.

It feels weird to say it, but I could tell he liked me. I never got sold off or prostituted like his other "victims". Getting his dick hard was as easy as kissing him on the cheek. When I mentioned my boyfriend, he clearly got jealous and started fucking me even harder.

He even let me sleep every now and again. Of course, he still fucked me while I was asleep, and more than once I woke up with a load or two dripping out of my throbbing hole. Once he told me he was poz, the last ounce of my resistance disappeared. There was no point in resisting. I was never going to have a normal romantic relationship again, and that turned me on more than I'd ever been turned on. I had no choice but to be a depraved slut.

It was Monday morning when he took me back. He passed out at some point a few hours ago. I decided to wake him up by eating his ass. It was covered in sweat, so he tasted fucking amazing. I felt drunk off his musk (and all the booze he'd force-fed me).  I stopped licking his hole and started making out with it. I watched his flaccid cock get hard while I kissed his hole like I used to kiss my boyfriend.

"Good morning, Sir," I said. It was time. The "vacation" I took over the weekend was ending, and I didn't want Earl to go back to jail. Plus, I couldn't help but wonder if he'd be true to his word and leave me on my boyfriend's front doorstep. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when his boyfriend came back to him covered in bruises, cum, sweat, and piss.

He woke up.

"Good morning, boy," he said. He grabbed my head and pulled my tongue deeper into his ass. I started tonguing his hole like a crazy person, refusing to come up for air and going as deep as I could. "Mmmmm, good boy," said Earl. "Choke on that fuckin' hole." I did as he told me. I don't think I could refuse him anymore. I would've done anything for him. "Kiss that ass like you wanna fuckin' marry it."

"Yes sir," I tried to say. I could see his cock throbbing. I still couldn't believe how big he was. 

"I'm gonna cum, boy," he said. "Tell me how old you are."

"18," I said. "An 18 year old is eating your old ass out..."

"Again."

I leaned forward and whispered a lower number in his ear. A much lower number. It wasn't true, but I knew it was what he wanted to hear. I was right. That number was all it took to make his fat balls pulse huge ropes of cum out of the tip of his cock as he moaned uncontrollably.

"Fuck!" he said. "You're gonna send Daddy back to prison, babyboy..."

I bent down and licked the cum off his red sheets. I didn't want any of his disgusting, diseased cum to go to waste.  

"It's time, boy."

I was sad. I really, really didn't want to leave. He flipped over, got out of bed, and hoisted me onto his shoulders effortlessly. He carried me out of his room, the first time I'd been out in almost 3 days. He really had used me like a pocket pussy all weekend. 

He kept carrying me until we were both outside. Both of us were fully naked. He must not have been afraid of being caught. He pulled his keys out and opened his trunk. After all this, I was really going in there? I still had some dignity. I made this old, rapist, HIV+ motherfucker cum dozens of times and I don't even get to ride in a seat?

"Sir... I was thinking I could sit beside you while you drove me off," I asked.

"Seats are for men. Objects go in the trunk." He dropped me in. He took a piece of rope from the trunk and tied my legs together, then a pair of handcuffs with some blood on them. I wasn't the first one to be here, and I knew I wouldn't be the last. "Try not to run out of air. Give me your boyfriend's address, now."

I was his property and I knew it. Any dignity or pride I had as a human being melted out of me. I was a sex offender's property, and I couldn't have been happier.

The words "126 Beauplaisir Drive" dripped out of my mouth like saliva.

He slammed the trunk shut. I was tied up and cuffed in the dark. I felt the car start to move. I took a lot of damage on the ride to my sweet, young boyfriend's apartment. He lived in Noblesville, so it was a long drive. I felt myself running out of oxygen. At some point, I passed out. When I woke up, I was being put on some sort of ottoman or small table he'd had in the back seat. I was directly in front of my boyfriend's door.

"He deserves to see what I turned you into," he said. "I want him to see me poz you." 

I felt his head on the top of my hole. As he leaned forward, he pushed inside with no effort. I was a loose, gaping mess at this point. He knocked on the door.

He was already fucking me as fast and hard as he could, like a fucking piston, when my 19 year old, short, beautiful, innocent boyfriend opened the door. He saw a man with a biohazard tattoo pumping the biggest cock he'd ever seen into his loving, loyal boyfriend.

"Oh my God..." he said. I could see his tiny prick get stiff in his pants.

"Honey..." I moaned to him. "He's raping me, baby. Watch his big Daddy dick fuck my ass better than you ever could. I'm sorry, honey, I'm his fleshlight now."

I was barely even conscious at this point. I couldn't believe how depraved I'd become, but I loved it. I was breaking his pathetic heart in 2 and he couldn't do anything about it. He tried to shove Earl off me, but his tiny arms couldn't manage it. Earl pushed his dick deep in my guts to get close, then punched my boyfriend in his pretty blonde head. Earl picked me up in the palm of his hand, and walked into the apartment while he kept using my hole. He slammed the door before dropping me on top of my boyfriend on the floor.

I moaned as he pumped his dick into my loose, knocked-up hole. 

"I wanna breed him too," he said. He was gonna give my boyfriend AIDS, too? How many teens had he done this to?

"I can't stop you," I said. I sat on my boyfriend's bruised face. Earl's pre dripped down my colon into his mouth. He wasn't strong enough to pull me off. I watched Earl position his cock onto the entrance of his tight hole. His tiny prick was rock hard. We both leaned forward and pressed our sloppy, spit-covered lips onto each other. We kissed like it was our wedding night. 

"Beg," he demanded. I knew I'd have to say it out loud.

"Poz my pathetic boyfriend," I said. "Ruin his hole. Ruin him like you ruined me. He lives alone. Nobody will know. You can do whatever you want to him. Anything."

"You're such a good boy," he said. My boyfriend woke up. If it wasn't for my ass covering his face, he would've screamed.

"Do you know what 'poz' means, boy?" he asked my boyfriend. He tried to shake his head no.

"You're about to find out," Earl said. He pushed the head of his cock inside the boy I once called my future husband. I knew both my boyfriend and I were gonna be corrupted. I didn't know what Earl would end up doing to us, but I knew I'd love every second of it. 

_____

Thank you all for your support! It's crazy to see how many people love this concept. Feel free to DM me story ideas! :^)

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

On 7/23/2023 at 2:06 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Super-hot! And there's another sexy coincidence: I'm roleplay-sexting with a guy about this (poz kidnapping the neg and owning him for life) 

Fun never comes alone! 🦠☣️ 

Would be hot to see your texts as a story on here. B

44 minutes ago, cockyjock25 said:

Would be hot to see your texts as a story on here. B

I'm not in the mood of writing new stories now, last one was a fail (for me, before readers) and writing something coming from my ass instead of my heart and brain... NO! 

Then, yes I've written in my profile that I love sexting as it gives me inspiration for new stories; but, anyway, BEFORE using my conversations for this purpose, I would ask the other involved party! They're anyway private conversions... Oops, CONVERSATIONS (LOL!!!) and on the other side of screen there's a person. Who needs respect, honesty and trust. Sexting is fun but it's also another person anonymously opening their deeper mind, most intimate fantasies, with me. And I want mutual trust otherwise it means nothing. 

If I ever write something inspired to past or present roleplays, I'll specify it giving credit if authorized. 

Otherwise, nothing.

Conclusion

I wasn't going to tell a soul. Earl was a violent, perverted, evil old psychopath, but I was devoted to his cock. If he'd proposed marriage I would've accepted just so he could abuse my hole with that fucking thing for the rest of my life. I don't understand how my boyfriend could've been so ungrateful for the gift he'd been given, but he was the one who ended up calling the cops.

There wasn't a lot of evidence against him. It was hard to push the rape case through the court system (my testimony was quite different than his), but eventually they managed to stick him with a public indecency charge and gave him 2.5 years. I wondered how many of his other victims didn't testify, either. 

I dropped out of school a week later. What was the point of going to college if you were destined to be a degenerate slut forever? I wanted to live for piggy sex. I didn't think there could be a better feeling in the world than having your guts resized by a sex offender who wants to use you as a sex toy. It gave me purpose.

I visited him in prison after a year. I was still very much afraid of him: I knew he'd be furious at me for tempting him into it. I didn't know what to expect.

"You got some fucking nerve coming here, boy," he said. "You the reason I'm in here."

"Yeah," I said. "I wanted to schedule a conjugal visit with you. Would you do that with me?"

He looked like he was going to reach through the glass and strangle me.

"You insubordinate fucking faggot," he said. "You come to me a year after rapebaiting me back into prison so you can rapebait me again?"

"The youngest guy here is probably still an old fuck next to me. You wouldn't pass up on teenage pussy, would you Earl honey?" I was pissing him off on purpose. It was easy to make him mad and easy to make him violent, and that's just how I wanted him.

"Earl, I'm gonna tell the warden to book that visit now, okay?"

He nodded his head.

They let us rent a guarded room for a few nights. Earl showed up half-drunk on toilet wine.

"You sent me to prison," he said. I spread my legs and showed him my shaved, bleached hole, with a new tattoo right above it. 

"I did," I said. "Now send me to hell."

He walked toward me fast. That big, disgusting cock was already hard. I felt the head of his cock kiss my hole.

"If you thought I was rough on you last time, just wait. I'll show you how fucking pissed another year up the cut made me."

He reached his arm around my throat and pulled my tiny, fragile body onto his cock.

"Once I get out, I'm gonna rent a van and take you across the country. That teen mouth is gonna drink my piss on the road and drain my balls when I pull over at night. I know the meanest fags in the Midwest, and they're gonna turn your pussy inside out three at a time. Then, when you get too old or too loose for me, I'll beat you into a coma. Then you'll really be my toy. No thoughts, no needs, just a warm fucktoy I can use forever."

When he said the word forever he pushed his dick into my prostate and my little cock started drooling cum instantly. He was right, too, except for one thing:

His friends used me four at a time. 

__

thank you all for reading! i hope i've made at least one of you horny enough to try this on me haha! this was fun, i'm glad you all enjoyed one of my fantasies too!! : )

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2