Woodland Cruising

Stripped to just a jock and a harness I gripped the branch in front of me tightly and kept my eyes forward.  I felt hands grab my hips and a heavy set body press against me from behind.  I had put myself in this position for this very situation and I was making sure I stayed true to my self-made promise.

The woods around here have always had a reputation, and just walking through them you could tell it was well deserved.  Various hollows and gaps in the trees that veered from the main pathways were strewn with discarded condom wrappers, lube sachets and even the occassional piece of torn underwear.  It felt sordid to just stand in a spot like this and that was exactly what I wanted.
During the daytime there was always a steady passing trade.  Work types on a lunch break, guys just taking a "stroll."
Drivers who knew all the best places for quick relief and didn't care where it came from.  Days could be fun.
Nights, oh nights were quite different.  The dark brings out all kinds to a place like this.  You could guarantee that, while they might be responsible for the pieces of torn clothing found in the bushes, they certainly weren't leaving behind used rubbers or the wrappers. They never used them.
The shades who drifted through these woodlands at night were the kind who indulged in every vice.  If you've ever thought, "I don't think I'd like that." Whatever it was you didn't like, someone was doing it here under cover of darkness.
That is exactly what I needed.  I wanted to feel unrestrained by any social decency.  I had to give myself over to the lusts that kept threatening to surface during daylight hours when I have to wear the mask of a good, responsible and civilised man.
So I made myself ready, dressed accordingly and made my way to my nocturnal destination. Having parked up and walked a little way into the darkened woodland I found a likely hollow and stripped quickly. Having done so I waited. Facing into the hollow, bent over and back arched presenting myself fully for use. Anyone finding me like this would know exactly what I am and in this place at this time I am a fuckhole.
I don't know exactly what it is about being mostly naked in a vulnerable position, but the mixture of fear, anticipation and need heighten every response. The little voice asking, "What the fuck are you doing?" Well that is easily drowned out by the other voice. The one that is begging to be caught, the one that says, "Whatever happens now, you deserve it!"
I hear the crack of a branch as someone negotiates the darkness but its not enough to gauge their direction of travel. I try to concentrate, to pick up on any sound to indicate whether I am in a good location tonight. Then I feel it.
How he is behind me without a sound I don't know but my whole body tenses and immediately relaxes as the hot calloused hand runs over my arse and up my back. Fingers run under the straps of my harness and jock as if he is mentally mapping every inch of my exposed skin. Nothing has been said so far but I can hear his breathing deepen as he slides a hand between my cheeks and runs his fingers over my hole. I gasp at the feeling and push back instinctively and he doesn't dissappoint as, finding me already wet with lube, he shoves two fingers right up me. Holding my harness with one hand and pulling me onto his questing digits he grunts approvingly and hoarsly whispers, "You really are ready for it aren't you?" I just grunt as he pushes as deep as he can and nod at the night. I squeeze my hole on his fingers and hope that is affirmation enough. He slides his hands from me and I hear the unmistakable sound of rustling fabric, of clothes being shed. Hands grab my head and a bottle of poppers are pressed to my nose with a simple command. "Breathe." I let it happen, let myself inhale the fumes deeply and repeat as he switches sides. Fuck they are strong and I feel the warmth and slight sensation of dizziness as he pulls the bottle away.
"Going to take my bare cock aren't you boy?"
I just groan knowing that no answer I can give will make any difference but knowing that that is exactly what I need.
Stripped to just a jock and a harness I gripped the branch in front of me tightly and keep my eyes forward.  I felt his hands grab my hips and a heavy set body press against me from behind.  I had put myself in this position for this very situation and I wasn't about to give up now.

The sudden pressure of a thick cockhead finds my arsehole easily and just as easily slides in. I groan at the intrusion glad of the lube because I get the feeling he would have shoved into me with or without it.
"Nice fucking hole," the hissed words match the time it takes him to bottom out in me. His hands tighten on my hips and he begins to rock in and out with my hole squeezing down around that rigid flesh pole. He grips me tightly, his fingers pressing into my skin as his cock pumps steadily in and out of me. We are both panting at the exertion, each one enjoying the sensations running through our bodies.
I am pushing back onto his dick telling him through my movements and animal grunts just how much I want him, want his cock, his fucking, his cum. He slides a hand up my body and grips my neck as he leans into my body and I feel his panting breath on my ear. "You fucking want it don't you?"
I grunt a "Yes."
"Yeah you do. You want me to ruin this slutty fucking hole!" As he grinds himself all the way inside me. Holding his hips right up against me he begins a short jabbing rhythm that stabs his cock into my hole rapidly and has me groaning in need.
"Fucking taking it bare like a dirty fucking whore. Tell me you want my load."
I can tell by his movements and his ragged breath he is getting close and I love it.
"Fucking ask for my cum you slut." He rasps as his pace quickens even more.
"Please," I manage to pant out. "Fuck your cum into me. I need it!"
The desperation is clear in my voice, this is what I came for. "Yeah! Take my dirty cock you cunt. Gonna knock you up like you want!"
"Do it!" I cry out. "Fucking load my hole!"
It is clearly what he needs to hear as he jams his cock right up my hole, holds me tight and his cock pulses inside me unleashing the pent up sperm to paint my insides.
"Fuuuck!" The exhalation is drawn out and I feel him relax even as he holds on to me.
"That was fucking great. I needed that. I think you did too." He chuckles as he slides himself from me. I remain in position. The cool night air chills the sweat on my skin and I can feel my hole, wet and used pulse from the recent abuse. "Thank you." I whisper to my unseen fucker genuinely glad for the essence he has left in me.
I feel a hand glide over my skin and a playful swat at my arse cheek. "Dirty fucker taking dirty loads in the dark. You looking to get knocked up?"
For the first time I glance over my shoulder with a half smile on my still flushed face.
"You're too late for that, but I really needed the recharge."
"Fuck! You dirty cunt! I wish I'd known I'd have really wrecked your hole but if you're staying for more and I see anyone else I'll point them this way. Hope I see you up here again."
With that he's gone. My ears are still ringing from the poppers and the exertion and I don't hear him walk away I just wait and hope for more.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 2

I can certainly identify with that need to be used by any man who comes along.  But I wouldn't have told him that I was already poz, I'd let him have the pleasure of thinking that he was the one who had knocked me up.  Most of the men who have used me this way wouldn't say anything, so I might have turned around and asked him, in a worried voice, if he was clean.  He probably would have told me he was, and I'd act very relieved.  I was there to be the object of his pleasure, and letting him think he'd stealthed me would have been the last way I could do that.  Or the second to last, because I would have asked him to let me clean off his cock with my mouth.

• Like 2