Fucked the kid next door - literally...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I live in an exclusive neighborhood in the outskirts of downtown San Antonio. The area is wrought with uppity high society types who think they are to good for some people so I keep pretty much to myself. I am a single executive with a large company to run and usually don't have much in the way of leisure time. So I value what time I have and enjoy swimming laps in my back yard pool. No, this is not another pool boy and lonely guy story.

Yesterday, I got home about 7pm and it was hotter that hell. I walked through the house from the garage and peeled my clothes off as I went. By the time I reached the pool I was naked. Now one of the reasons I bought this house was because it was surrounded by a 12 ft high wall and large oak trees. As I walked into the pool, out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement along the top of the wall in the corner. But at that moment all I wanted to do was cool off. When I made the turn at the end of the pool and started to stroke back across I could see the top of a head and a set of eye peeking at me. Well being a bit of an exhibitionist and very proud of my hard 40 year old body and 7 inches of uncut cock, I just rolled onto my back and backstroked across the pool, away from the peeper. The though of someone spying on me gave me a raging hard-on and I played it to the hilt. I backstroked across the pool a couple more times, each time making sure that my peeper was still watching.

Finally I walked out of the pool and over to the cabana and grabbed a towel and very purposefully faced way from my peeper and dried my hard body paying particular attention to drying the crack of my well muscled ass. The touch of the rough terry cloth on my butt hole was to much. I sat down in a lounge and began stroking my cock. I think that my peeper was having a hard time of his own. When I looked directly into his eyes for the first time, he was like a deer caught in the headlights. I motioned for him to join me. He climbed over the wall and dropped to the ground. This young guy looked about 19 or 20 was walking toward me with a look like he was going to eat me. As he came toward me he was pulling off his shorts and T-shirt revealing a buffed young darkly tanned body. Without saying a word he just knelt down beside my chair and engulfed by cock. I thought I was going to shoot my load right then and there. This kid had an extremely hot mouth and knew exactly how to make it give pleasure. I was on the verge of loosing my load when he grasped the base of my cock and squeezed tightly, all the while keeping the head in his mouth and his tongue in the piss hole to keep me from shooting.

I reached out and grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up off my cock and had him stand next to my chair. His 8 inches were standing at attention and that is just what it got. I lavished attention on this young hot cock. He spoke for the first time and warned me that he was going to shoot. I did him the way he did me, I squeezed the base of his cock and thought I was going to stop him from coming, HA, he shot this huge load of come all over my face and chest. I also was able to catch a few globs in my mouth ,because good come should not be wasted. He started to apologize and I stopped him. I didn't care that he had covered me with his spunk. I was now ready for more. I reached over to the table beside the chair and grabbed a bottle of baby oil that I use to keep up my tan and had him turn around. I stood up and squirted a glob of baby oil into my hand and then rubbed some on his young hot ass hole and then placed the head of my cock at the opening. He asked that I take my time because he had not done this before and wanted to savor the feeling of losing his ass cherry.

Well being a man of action, and being extremely horny by now I worked very hard at not just attacking his hole. I allowed the head to just pop past his ring and he was right, this was a virgin asshole and I was about to come just thinking about it. So I slowly began to move into his ass, moving fractions at a time and then backing off, and then in again and then out. This was driving both of us crazy, he had his cock in his hand and was stroking away, and I began to really get into the groove, and was fucking this hot young anonymous guy for all I was worth. I know I was going all the way to my pelvic bone and then out again and he began to groan and moan and beg for me to come. That was all I really needed, I let loose a huge load in his hole that caused me to become weak and I pulled out and sat down on the lounge chair. He climbed right into my lap placed him arms around my neck and kissed my lips and face and neck like I had never been kissed.

By now it was getting pretty dark and the night lights around the pool area were coming on. We sat there cuddled up in the chair and got aquatinted. He was the perpetually horny young next door neighbor kid that had been watching me over the wall for several years and never had the guts to make a move. I was turned on because he explained how he had watched me and some of the guys that I brought home and fucked and sucked with around the pool. And now that he was back in town he decided that this time he was going to come over the wall and have sex with me. We enjoyed a long hot summer in Texas.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

• 15 years later...

Love to see more about this story.. Anymore hook ups?

On 8/26/2008 at 8:05 PM, rawTOP said:

I live in an exclusive neighborhood in the outskirts of downtown San Antonio. The area is wrought with uppity high society types who think they are to good for some people so I keep pretty much to myself. I am a single executive with a large company to run and usually don't have much in the way of leisure time. So I value what time I have and enjoy swimming laps in my back yard pool. No, this is not another pool boy and lonely guy story.

Yesterday, I got home about 7pm and it was hotter that hell. I walked through the house from the garage and peeled my clothes off as I went. By the time I reached the pool I was naked. Now one of the reasons I bought this house was because it was surrounded by a 12 ft high wall and large oak trees. As I walked into the pool, out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement along the top of the wall in the corner. But at that moment all I wanted to do was cool off. When I made the turn at the end of the pool and started to stroke back across I could see the top of a head and a set of eye peeking at me. Well being a bit of an exhibitionist and very proud of my hard 40 year old body and 7 inches of uncut cock, I just rolled onto my back and backstroked across the pool, away from the peeper. The though of someone spying on me gave me a raging hard-on and I played it to the hilt. I backstroked across the pool a couple more times, each time making sure that my peeper was still watching.

Finally I walked out of the pool and over to the cabana and grabbed a towel and very purposefully faced way from my peeper and dried my hard body paying particular attention to drying the crack of my well muscled ass. The touch of the rough terry cloth on my butt hole was to much. I sat down in a lounge and began stroking my cock. I think that my peeper was having a hard time of his own. When I looked directly into his eyes for the first time, he was like a deer caught in the headlights. I motioned for him to join me. He climbed over the wall and dropped to the ground. This young guy looked about 19 or 20 was walking toward me with a look like he was going to eat me. As he came toward me he was pulling off his shorts and T-shirt revealing a buffed young darkly tanned body. Without saying a word he just knelt down beside my chair and engulfed by cock. I thought I was going to shoot my load right then and there. This kid had an extremely hot mouth and knew exactly how to make it give pleasure. I was on the verge of loosing my load when he grasped the base of my cock and squeezed tightly, all the while keeping the head in his mouth and his tongue in the piss hole to keep me from shooting.

I reached out and grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up off my cock and had him stand next to my chair. His 8 inches were standing at attention and that is just what it got. I lavished attention on this young hot cock. He spoke for the first time and warned me that he was going to shoot. I did him the way he did me, I squeezed the base of his cock and thought I was going to stop him from coming, HA, he shot this huge load of come all over my face and chest. I also was able to catch a few globs in my mouth ,because good come should not be wasted. He started to apologize and I stopped him. I didn't care that he had covered me with his spunk. I was now ready for more. I reached over to the table beside the chair and grabbed a bottle of baby oil that I use to keep up my tan and had him turn around. I stood up and squirted a glob of baby oil into my hand and then rubbed some on his young hot ass hole and then placed the head of my cock at the opening. He asked that I take my time because he had not done this before and wanted to savor the feeling of losing his ass cherry.

Well being a man of action, and being extremely horny by now I worked very hard at not just attacking his hole. I allowed the head to just pop past his ring and he was right, this was a virgin asshole and I was about to come just thinking about it. So I slowly began to move into his ass, moving fractions at a time and then backing off, and then in again and then out. This was driving both of us crazy, he had his cock in his hand and was stroking away, and I began to really get into the groove, and was fucking this hot young anonymous guy for all I was worth. I know I was going all the way to my pelvic bone and then out again and he began to groan and moan and beg for me to come. That was all I really needed, I let loose a huge load in his hole that caused me to become weak and I pulled out and sat down on the lounge chair. He climbed right into my lap placed him arms around my neck and kissed my lips and face and neck like I had never been kissed.

By now it was getting pretty dark and the night lights around the pool area were coming on. We sat there cuddled up in the chair and got aquatinted. He was the perpetually horny young next door neighbor kid that had been watching me over the wall for several years and never had the guts to make a move. I was turned on because he explained how he had watched me and some of the guys that I brought home and fucked and sucked with around the pool. And now that he was back in town he decided that this time he was going to come over the wall and have sex with me. We enjoyed a long hot summer in Texas.

Damn this story reminds me of a family holiday I went on to Cuba. I stayed at a hotel with a large group of family and friends. Myself and the other kids were left to our own devices on the beach pretty much every day (I was 19 at the time).

I went to the same spot everyday, as I caught this absolute Daddy there, definitely packing as I could see in his Speedos. The first time I saw him I had to rush back to my room to jerk one off.

As we were there for 10 days, I spent some time trying to get his attention to see if it would be recipicated... Sure enough, it was... I waited for him to head off to the beach bar where I followed him, he was sat down at the bar and I went straight up next to him, arched my back at the bar, popping my little ass out and leaned against it doing a stupid pouty face lmao. He asked where I was from and we got chatting. I acted a little more camp than usual as I kinda "yeah I'd be your fag" sign. 

Flirted with him a little and kept staring at his thick package (he was heavily set, but in good shape, easily mid to late 50s but looked after himself). After 2 Pina coladas I simply asked "do you fancy a fuck?". He got up from the stool, said bring your drink and I followed him to his side of the hotel compound.

I'll never forget taking his cock, it was thick, vieny and uncut. Looking back I wish he pumped his load in me but it was amazing feeling his thick ropes cover my belly, chest and face after pulling out.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

This is a great story. 

I used to hike through the woods on my property to sneak peaks at a neighbour's secluded pool. A couple times I even got up my nerve to quickly skinny dip. 

I was always disappointed that I never saw anyone there. 

Set in my younger secluded woods, this story was my fantasy. A young voyeur getting caught and invited in for a great fuck and breeding.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...