How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

9 hours ago, ObjectPersona said:

I have done this at bathhouses and parties before and it is amazing. Those scenarios are best since they are relatively safe unlike keeping a door at a hotel or apartment open. The guys who talk dirty to you while they're doing their thing and the ones who are quiet so you don't get much of what they sound like are each hot in their own ways.

I would love to go further with things like a) blindfolded and earplugged though I think noise-canceling headphones would be needed on top of that since earplugs are only so effective, b) blindfolded, gagged, and handcuffed to something, or c) blindfolded and earplugged probably with the additional headphones, gagged, and strapped down entirely. The problem with that last one is that it would be hottest if guys would give me poppers whenever the feel like it but I can't take poppers which kills that fantasy.

The combinations of losing sight, hearing, voice, different types of movement, or other types of control each seem to be hot in their own unique ways.

there's only so much we can do ourselves

ultimately i'd love to have a Sir who whores me out. that way i could be tied down, hooded, gagged, ear plugged etc but i'd have a pimp: someone encouraging guys to use me, piss on me etc but also protecting me from the real creeps so noone damages his property so to speak 😜

i came closest once but he insisted i  be a chem whore too and as hot as the sex was it wasn't worth the price of addiction. 

i'm also probably too past my prime to ever get this wish fulfilled but that's the irony: younger/hotter me never would have been grounded enough to do it. it takes a lot of self confidence to be a total sub. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

there's only so much we can do ourselves

ultimately i'd love to have a Sir who whores me out. that way i could be tied down, hooded, gagged, ear plugged etc but i'd have a pimp: someone encouraging guys to use me, piss on me etc but also protecting me from the real creeps so noone damages his property so to speak 😜

I would love to have that Sir. At the moment I'm just trying to get one friend or otherwise sufficiently-trusted guy to do a single blindfolded motel session with me where he gets me a few sets of tallies and I don't have any idea who they were. I'd like to at least get that and the blindfolded and earplugged one done sometime.

• Like 2

I'm a bit confused what can happen if you're blindfolded and you have to have someone watching. As someone who lives in Scandinavia, I find it difficult to understand what is dangerous if you don't have someone watching. I've never thought that it would be necessary even if I brought people home and are alone. Are they so much more dangerous in the U.S.

OMG, yesss! I’d love it! The closest I’ve come to that is being bred bareback through a glory hole between ABS booths. 
Submitting my unprotected ass for horny men to use is my favorite. Anonymity adds more excitement. Combine that with being blindfolded and it’s like ultimate submission. They’d recognize me elsewhere but I wouldn’t recognize them. 
I’ve been out with my wife and kids and recognized tops who bred me and saw that they recognized me. It made me hard to know that men who shot their hot loads deep in my ass saw me with my wife and kids. 
If blindfolded, I might see recognition in their eyes, but couldn’t be sure. I’d be semi hard all the time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am fine with blindfolds, as long as the space is private. Dont want to be blind folded in a public space, for situational awareness. In private space, no problem even prefer it some. Im not physically attracted to men, just like taking loads, so not having to see/look at the man using my hole as a cumjar makes the experience more enjoyable, and easier to get into.