It was raining, I was home alone, and as usual - horny. Over the last few months I had barely been able to control my urges to fuck. Or more specifically be fucked. I knew I was gay from an early age and never fought it, but I did hide it well. But now in my late 20s I was free, single, submissive, and very breedable. I had recently started barebacking regularly with a few fwb who I felt safe with. I wasn't a chaser, I just loved the feeling of an 8 inch cock exploding inside me.

But tonight none of my regular guys were available. And I needed to get fucked and flooded badly. After a few drinks I hopped on gridnr and filtered to tops in my area who had a bb tag on. It didn't take long before a message popped on my phone. Strong tall and and an 8.5" cock? It didn't take much to convince me. He had my address in minutes, and I was already hard. We didn't discuss status and it wasn't listed on his profile. I was neg and had just been tested, which was on my profile.

When he got the door I was already down to my boxers and ready to play. No small talk. He came in and started kissing and groping me. I pulled him back to my bed and we both got fully undressed. As he took his pants off I noticed what looked like a biohazard tattoo on his thigh, but didn't think much of it as I was distracted by his beautiful thick cock. I went down on him and sucked his cock until it was rock hard in my mouth. He moaned and quietly said 'get up here, I want to fill you up'. I was so horny and desperate for breeding that I immediately  bent over for him and offered my bare ass up doggy style. But as he slid the first inch of his cock inside I looked back and said hey you're neg right? Embarrassed I hadn't asked before. 'You'll be good' he said, and I took that that for what it sounded like and proceeded to let him slide all the way in, filling me all the way up. His cock felt amazing and he fucked me slow and deep with passion. We switched from doggy to missionary back to doggy again. I could feel him speeding up and knew he wanted to cum when he leaned in and whispered in my ear 'I know what you really want. im going to claim you, you're already mine. I am going to flood your body with my toxic load and you're going to take every drop, slut'. Panic rushed over me, he was poz? But as soon as it did, the ecstasy of his cock pushing deeper and deeper overcame it. 'I'm not on prep' I managed to choke out through my moans. 'No? Why not slut?' I panicked again. Why wasn't I on prep? I'd been barebacking for months. I had access, the funds, I could have been on it this whole time. Instead here I was, taking it raw from a poz and apparently toxic top. I moaned as his cock continued to slide in and out of me.

'Want me to pull out? You might still have time.' he whispered in my ear, I could hear him smiling as he drove his cock deep into me again, precum undoubtedly dripping into me. Despite everything running through my head, I found myself continuing to push back on his cock, forcing him deeper inside me. 'No' I moaned. What? No?! 'What's that slut?' he grinned. 'No, fill my fertile cunt with your load. Cum in me! Please knock me up' I moaned loudly. I couldn't believe the words coming from my own mouth. And as I did he sped up and shot the biggest load I've ever taken 8 inches deep in my bare ass. We laid there for moment panting and moaning softly. His toxic cum running down my thigh but plenty still buried deep inside. That was it, it was over. No going back. I took a huge poz load.

He looked at me and grinned. 'I knew you wanted it. You wanted to get knocked up. I've been watching your account for weeks. Now you're mine. Ruined raw poz slut. My little cum dump to fill over and over again whenever I want. How does that sound?'

Fucked like never before, full of poz cum, and in love with his perfect cock I responded quickly 'Don't wait. Stay with me tonight. Fill me again. And again. Make sure I'm yours. I'll give it all up.'

He fucked me four more times, the last time making me get on top and ride his load into myself. By the time the sun came up I was dripping, full, and covered with cum. 3 weeks I later I was pozzed for sure. He came over an hour after I got my results and filled me 3 more times. I took every load willingly as I fully submitted to being a poz cumdump for my new man.

• Like 39
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 38
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Roughme101 said:

Fuck yea, perfect way to be knocked up. Whispered that I'm about to be pozzed, I'd just push back opening myself more for his toxic load.

Oh yes. I`d love to get knocked up the same way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, floodedslut said:

After

What a great horny story and I hope this develops. Most of us can but dream well meet a Poz top at sometime and as this was so horny I understand the need for being too horny to stop

• 2 weeks later...