College boy gets fucked for the first time

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was visiting a mid west town and stumbled into a small college gay bar. Not much going on but I did see a few cute young boys drinking it up. That's where I noticed him. A young and tight looking boy maybe 21 drinking it up with his buddies.

I saw him break off and walk to the bathroom so I followed. I could tell walking behind him he was drunk and was hiding a nice ass in his jeans! I pulled up to the urinal next to him and whipped out my semi hard 8 inch cock with a massive head and just left it hanging out as I pissed. Then he looked over at it and looked up and saw me sniffing some kola. He said what's that? I told him Kola, He said "no shit. Never done it before." I turned facing him with my cock and asked want some? He said sure how much. I told him was from out of town and looking for a place to crash we could party and hang out. He said Yeah, His drunk body not thinking of what he just committed to.

We walked out he said goodbye to his friends and we drove back to his apartment on campus. He said he lived alone cause his roommate always stayed with his girlfriend. So I knew this was going to be a good night. We got to his place and we sat on the sofa, I asked for a drink so as he got up I set up some lines - mine with kola his with kola and meth. I blew my lines and he did both of his. Eager, cause for a first time he took a lot. Within minutes I could tell his mind was spent and rolling on the alcohol and drugs. So I offered another line. He eagerly said sure and sniffed down two more long trails of sex dust!

We started to talk about sex. He had only been with two guys, and he had only topped. I knew I wanted it and moved in, I started kissing and undressing him seducing his fucked up mind with my body. He began to slurp on my cock with enjoyment. I let him slurp as I knew his mind would even weaken more. He started to really relax and then I knew he was there for the taking, I pulled off his clothes revealing a young smooth body with a nice pale cock.

He laid back smiling up at me as I moved in licked his cock and began to eat his hole. He moaned and whimpered as I danced my tongue over his tender hole. Tight and smooth I could smell its innocence. I then came up leaving my dripping cock in his crack as I started to kiss him. I paused and looked into his eyes and asked you like that? Yes he whimpered.

My cock head found his hole and pressed into it, I looked him in his eyes and said I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to slid my cock into you're your hard body. He said okay and closed his eyes. I told him to leave them open. And I looked deep into his sole as I pushed my cock hard into his sweet hole. My dick forged a path through his muscle and deep into his body until I could feel my balls slap his ass. I looked into his eyes and told how nice he felt, how warm and hungry his ass was. He smiled. His brain obviously on overload. I smiled at him and kissed him the told how my cock felt, hard, swollen. I looked into his eyes and told him how I was going to fuck his ass and convert it. How my poz cum was going to flow into his body. His eyes just looked up at mine and he smiled. I was in heaven.

I started pumping his ass hard and with furry. I smiled at him and asked if he wanted it, he smiled back and said yes, yes yes. It was hot, I was telling this boy over and over how I was going to poz his hole, convert his ass... He was so fucked up I don't think he thought much about it - he just loved how it felt and laid there and smiled. I love boys in this state. I told him here it comes baby to prepare for a big poz load to poison his hole. My cock began to poor out creamy viral cum deep into his ass. The whole time the boy smiling and asking for it.

I fucked that boy 6 times that night each time giving him a new load of my jizz. After I was done the boy passed out on the bed, spent and used and now pozz. I looked around his place and gathered up some kewl clothes he had, and some tommy undies, and cleaned out his wallet and left.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
GEE I liked the story a lot except for the last two lines. I don't steal and don't like to get stolen either. As far as getting fucked YES and of course if he wants to get poisoned that is his business.

I think the writer's intent to show power over the bottom - that he could do whatever he wanted to him - including stealing from him. And stealing is a lot less permanent than pozzing his hole...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the writer's intent to show power over the bottom - that he could do whatever he wanted to him - including stealing from him. And stealing is a lot less permanent than pozzing his hole...

YOU ARE SOO RIGHT A TOP HAS POWER OVER A BOTTOM, THAT IS WHY WE ARE BOTTOMS, TO BE USED BY TOPS AND THEN DISCARDED AFTER USE, AND THIS WAS THE CASE HERE HOWEVER THE BOTTOM CONSENTED TO BEING POZED "I looked into his eyes and told him how I was going to fuck his ass and convert it. How my poz cum was going to flow into his body. His eyes just looked up at mine and he smiled. I was in heaven." BUT NOT TO BENIG ROBBED WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP. ANYWAY AS YOU SAY THE AUTHOR CERTAINLY CONVEYS THE POWERLESSNESS of a TRUE BOTTOM WHICH IS WHAT THIS COLLEGE BOY BECAME.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...