timbottoms

Hey... some of us subs like cleaning dirty cock ;) So it could have the opposite effect of what you intend...

I always shove my cock down their throat after, it teaches my bottoms (only bb with regular fuck buddies) to clean themselves out properly or to eat their own shit.

Plus its a great way to get some of my cum in their ass and down their throat!

• Upvote 1

I always shove my cock down their throat after, it teaches my bottoms (only bb with regular fuck buddies) to clean themselves out properly or to eat their own shit.

Plus its a great way to get some of my cum in their ass and down their throat!

Yeah, scat's actually one of the very few kinks I don't get into. But this doesn't bother me. I view it as my responsibility to clean myself out thoroughly before hitting a bath or sex party, so if I don't do a good enough job, it's my own damn fault.

If I am nice and squeaky clean (usually the case) then there's nothing I love better than sucking a cock that just bred me, especially if I've already got another load or two in my ass. Personally, I think cum tastes even better out of a hot, freshly fucked ass than it does straight from the cock.

All of that said, being on the road does bring its own set of complications, since I don't often have the time or facilities to properly clean out. Usually it's not that much of a problem, but in that case, we just clean up with wet wipes. You tops do gotta cut a trucker some slack here.

Basically I see the role of a good bottom is to do what the top wants you to do! If the top that is fucking me wants me to clean his cock after he has fucked me I am more than keen to do that! If he doesn't then the topic never comes up. my guess is that less than have the guys that have topped me want me to clean there cocks with my mouth but it would be close to 50/50 for those that do and dont. (my general impression as I dont keep stats!)

Ray

Have to be a good bitch and clean the guy off! He pounded your hole and left you a sweet load deep inside, You should take his cock and suck out any juices left inside, then lick his cock clean like a good whore! ;)
There is one thing I would add (that would throw off your top). Make sure to say, "Thank you for cumming in my cunt." The top is probably NOT expecting that type of response. Why do I say "thank you?" You want to be remembered. Thanking a top in this way will have him remember the moment and YOU!

A Simple "Thanks for cumming in my cunt" may throw off a top or two ..... Most, though not all of the guys that i play with KNOW my screen names on several web sites.... and since typically it is "BREED ME RAW" and "Cum DumpSD" and AaronBBSD ---- Each of us know that we both wanted skin-to skin action and that I strongly desire their SPERM to be planted DEEP in me.

Again --- ALWAYS a better chance of getting what you want when you let others know.

Personally, I usually MOAN as they themselves are BLASTING DEEP. I can feel the pulse and quick jerk of the cock.. and some have their own body reactions... some tense up, others hold tight or if they are on top of me, they simply fall down and rest.

I am not in a hurry to kick him out nor am I looking for guys online while I am serving a guy.

i am there for his pleasure.... but his DNA should be INSIDE me when we part.

Say Thanks, or I appreciated your load in my ass.

Hit me back again another time when you are horny and need to blow a load. :)

As to licking a guy's dick Clean after he has fucked me -- I love it. A few guys don't like it, some say that it is too sensitive.

ALWAYS remember that just after a guy (including yourself) blows a load He is going through many emotions. I have had some that use to say no, don't..... but now they will accept my warm mouth. Remember.... NO TEETH, their cock is very sensitive at this moment..... and when you do "Release... OPEN Wide, so no "tender" spots contact your lips.

i love cock and ass juice mixed.... and certainly in a group or party situation.... i would have my mouth near to lick and clean.... but if the bottom is "dirty" -- then i will pass. My own ASS is ALWAYS Clean. i go through a GREAT teal of prep time and balance my meals with regular duches...... and am ALWAYS Clean before we start. Now if a few loads end up inside me.... or another bottom's gooey ass juice is MIXED in my hole by another cock.... even HOTTER.

Love going from mouth to ass and back.

There is one thing I would add (that would throw off your top). Make sure to say, "Thank you for cumming in my cunt." The top is probably NOT expecting that type of response. Why do I say "thank you?" You want to be remembered. Thanking a top in this way will have him remember the moment and YOU!

Since some (many?) tops are not at all into calling an ass cunt, you might want to do the same saying ass or hole.

fucked this young hispanic boy thru a glory hole at a bookstore a few years back ... he was completely DIRTY ... at first I was thrown off by it, then as I let the idea seep into my brain, it got me so HOT ... one of the few (3 or 4) times in my life I was able to cum up an asshole ... another guy replaced him in the booth, and when he wanted my cock I told it was dirty and shitty ... he wanted it even more and cleaned me right up ... now I want to do the same as the cleanup guy ... get in a pig pile, I don't even care if I get fucked (or top) or not, I just want to lick cock every time it cums out of an asshole, hopefully this would happen in an "informal" setting like a cruising spot or bookstore, where guys aren't expected to clean out before hand ... I think I could take a guy's dump in my mouth if it was "diluted" by about an equal amount of cum ... YUM!!!

Almost exclusively bottom here and very in tune with my ass. *Since I rarely leave the house without being totally ready to be bred, I have total confidence that my hole is edible. *So I have no issues with sucking my Top's cock while he's fucking me or after he's seeded me. *I do love the scent and taste of a seeded hole---mine included. *Also, a measure of how attracted I am to a man is how much I want to eat his butt. *LOVE to eat my Top's butt before he fucks me. *Once in a while I meet (meat?) a hot man that I just have to fuck. *Would never consider doing so unless I could eat his ass before, during and after I've bred him...

• Piggy 1