Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I prefer to be totally naked so there's a feel of skin on skin and the top has total access to my body. But, ultimately, it's just hot getting fucked and used and i've been bred in public restroom stalls with my pants down around my ankles or shoved up against a wall taking an alpha cock anyway he wants me.

I actually like to be dressed, usually in jeans and a t-shirt or sports gear - Rugby, Wrestling or maybe just my jogging shorts. I think it's a throwback to the time when all my sex was had either in park bushes or a public toilet. Also I have an underwear/swimwear fetish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I'm indoors I like to strip down naked. I love feeling the top or bottoms skin aas we fuck. Outdoors its not practical to strip down but if I'm at a nude beach or trail ill stay naked. Love the feeling of being free doing natures best thing

I prefer to go totally naked.  Whomever I am topping, they get a nice eyeful when I strip down to my thong and out pops my package.  Then its all business until I nut.  I feel too restricted wearing any type of clothing when I fuck honestly.

Seeing as I have some confidence issues at work, I definitely feel more comfy in some type of fetish gear. Typically I tend to gravitate toward full body latex. It's extremely rare that I play naked but I do have a couple FB's that I'm comfortable enough around that I'll go naked. 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy

At a club/sauna/sex club/party I follow the theme: leather, rubber, jock, etc. I love a harness any time, strip nude at the gym, steam room, etc.

Rubber or leather chaps (in black) with jockstrap, long socks and boots.

If wearing rubber chaps then either all black, or with red or white or yellow stripe down the side.  Either black, red or white socks, laces and jockstrap,  All colour combinations depending on what I'm looking for .... ....

Don't care if I'm naked when getting fucked, but find it hot if the top is clothed and just pulled his pants down to his knees to breed me, or pulled his dick through his jeans to fuck me.  It's like he's created some distance from me and I'm just a hole to breed and take his cum, then the top pulls out zips up and leaves me used and full.