Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

naked if we have time and a place for a long hard sweet fuck.but fully clothed at a party getting a furtive annonymous humping can be great fun too!or driving around...my head in his lap,or his in mine.Or at the gym,in the storeroom just rolling my gymshorts down exposing my ass...that's all that is required and wearing some clothes adds to it.

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
On March 14, 2014 at 4:01 AM, jasie said:

Thong, thigh high socks and a cut off midriff tank top. Love a Top to just pull my thong to the side and start exploring my pussy

Exactly the kind of cum slut I love fuckng.

In bed, I normally prefer that we're both naked. But, if I'm in a video booth and the guy wants to fuck me there, I just turn around, drop my pants to my ankles and bend over. 

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

Love being naked... nothing hotter than feeling raw skin on skin contact as I’m being fucked hard and deep until he/they breed me 

High-tops but otherwise naked. Athletic footwear has a good look when you strut them on slippery floors and assume position to breed or be bred... or whatever other position you play. Bottom-line: kicks are my fetish for otherwise RAW, naked and completely random bareback SPORT-FUCKING!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

High-tops but otherwise naked. Athletic footwear has a good look when you strut them on slippery floors and assume position to breed or be bred... or whatever other position you play. Bottom-line: kicks are my fetish for otherwise RAW, naked and completely random bareback SPORT-FUCKING!

Hey yeah agree naked with athletic footwear such as high top, or something like thigh length waders are fucking hot to be used in

Of course I'm always a fan of being naked, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting fucked in a jock strap. Especially if it's at a party or bath house. Something so hot about wearing a jock that frames my ass up for a raw dick to slide in. If I think I'll get more than one fuck, I love to wear something kinky like that and see how much cum it'll catch as it leaks out. 

I also love wearing a harness, socks, and a cock ring. 

• Like 3